Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

I did notice Hilaria posted a picture of herself with just James and also another just with Jason. She does love those two. I’m guessing Jason was best man, looks like him with the microphone in one picture.

Does Claire have sisters that are a little younger than her? I wouldn't be surprised if Hilaria is already plotting the next Duggar wedding, so she can root herself even more firmly up Jim Bob and Michele's ass. The thirst is real with this one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

For a Fundie wedding, it was very nice. Actual food and adequate seating. Michelle even stepped up her game, and that's saying something. Interesting we haven't seen any pictures of the J'Slaves. Hillary's obsession seems to rest solely on Jason and James. 

• Love 15

I don’t care for the style of bridesmaid’s dresses, nor the color. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just goofy. I do like the venue, however. I *HATE* that there is not a mask in sight, nor is there any social distancing. 🤦‍♀️

• Love 22

I think the pictures of Hilary with Jason and Hilary's sister with James is of who they walked down the aisle with.

Did anyone else noticed JD in the background? At first I thought it was Josh, but I think its JD.

To me, Abbie seems a bit of an odd choice of a bridesmaid. I wonder if they knew each other from before.

The picture of the fours younger boys. Pic number one - fine. Pic number 2 - In case you didn't notice TWO of these kids are DUGGARS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

No rehearsal dinner pictures displaying the Duggar’s elegant spread. I really hope they didn’t do the stupid recreation of the proposal. 

It was the best wedding because it was a Spivey not a Duggar wedding. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

To me, Abbie seems a bit of an odd choice of a bridesmaid. I wonder if they knew each other from before.

I'm getting the sense that Claire doesn't have a lot of friends her own age, and needed fillers to balance out Justin's side. Abbie's an entirely different generation in terms of the Duggar marriage groups. I can't picture them interacting outside of small talk at family functions. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I went to the venue’s Instagram. I’ll just say, in a way I’m both surprised, and impressed it was chosen.

An awful lot of pictures are being posted, highly unusual. 

Killing me.

Just now, BitterApple said:

I'm getting the sense that Claire doesn't have a lot of friends her own age, and needed fillers to balance out Justin's side. Abbie's an entirely different generation in terms of the Duggar marriage groups. 

I don't think I understand. Abbie is 28. Joy and Kendra are closer in age. Even Hannie and Jennifer are closer in age.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Zella said:

Can you log out of your account and then check or view them on an incognito tab? 

I tried with my phone and computer, and under my son's account on same computer.  She must have super blocking powers.  

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think I understand. Abbie is 28. Joy and Kendra are closer in age. Even Hannie and Jennifer are closer in age.

I meant Abbie is an odd choice, given that she's a decade older and unlikely to have anything in common with Claire. Justin probably had a ton of groomsmen if you add up the Howler pack, Claire's brothers and random friends. I think Claire didn't have enough of her own friends to match everyone up, and had to reach out to random in-laws to fill the spaces. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
Just now, sheshark said:

I tried with my phone and computer, and under my son's account on same computer.  She must have super blocking powers.  

Damn, that is kind of impressive in how over-the-top it is. Maybe try a VPN? (I spend an embarrassing amount of my time circumventing paywalls and whatnot, but I'm a little stumped on that one.)

31 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The picture of the fours younger boys. Pic number one - fine. Pic number 2 - In case you didn't notice TWO of these kids are DUGGARS!

Isn't Mr. Confidence one of Josh's boys?

I mean I'm glad the kid has self esteem, everyone should.   But the attitude in the photo seemed to convey an extreme self confidence, and if his daddy is good for anything, it's for learning where that leads.

50 minutes ago, Westiepeach said:

I don’t care for the style of bridesmaid’s dresses, nor the color. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s just goofy. I do like the venue, however. I *HATE* that there is not a mask in sight, nor is there any social distancing. 🤦‍♀️

I notice the server at what looks like a smoothie bar has a mask on, while being faced with a group of maskless young men. Nice way to care for your fellow humans, Christians. 

23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I went to the venue’s Instagram. I’ll just say, in a way I’m both surprised, and impressed it was chosen.

Interesting!  I will look that up 😎

personally, I wouldn’t want to eat tacos in my white wedding dress, and guests in their finery, right before the long awaited and highly anticipated wedding night, but that’s just me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I liked the table that had the tribute to those who were deceased. 

There was also a picture of some of the guys at what looked like to be a bar, except there was coffee on the other side, and I was so disappointed.

Maybe Jordyn was a junior bridesmaid? She appears to have a similar bridesmaid dress, but a different color.

• Love 6

Maybe Abbie took Claire under her wing and tried to give her the lowdown on being a Duggar in-law, inadvertently cementing her spot in the bridal party. Other than that, I've got no idea. I would like to see a full run-down of the bridal party, though. The fact that the two M-kids and Claire's brothers (or brother and cousin?) all had matching suits... was there some kind of ring bearer-by-committee? Junior groomsmen? Maybe the reason we haven't seen the whole bridal party is that they wouldn't fit all in one picture...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Speaking of "goofy".  God forgive me.. looks aren't anything but Justin is just a weird, freaky looking  boy.  Claire is very pretty.. oh, wait.. I'm sure he has a dazzling personality.. right.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, katycat74 said:

I see tacos and rice. Seems.like a messy meal for being so dressed.up,

Well, they went with something a bit more inexpensive, you know, since the Duggars invited 4000 people.

The wedding looked very nice ! 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Boston said:

Speaking of "goofy".  God forgive me.. looks aren't anything but Justin is just a weird, freaky looking  boy.  Claire is very pretty.. oh, wait.. I'm sure he has a dazzling personality.. right.

Gangly teenager. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Its tagged in one of the photos - Orchard Events, or something like that. In TX.

7 minutes ago, Heathen said:

What's the name of the venue? 

The Orchard Event Venue and Retreat. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

I thought the wedding looked nice. And a sit down meal. Certainly better than ice cream sundaes in a parking lot! 

Better than breakfast in an airplane hangar, also.

I love the succulents in mini-buckets.

It was a very nice wedding. I hope Justin and Claire have a happy and fulfilling life.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Zella said:

Damn, that is kind of impressive in how over-the-top it is. Maybe try a VPN? (I spend an embarrassing amount of my time circumventing paywalls and whatnot, but I'm a little stumped on that one.)

Took your advice and faked up an Instagram account.  Very nice wedding pictures, I see the garden gnome ordering a super special latte with 4 shots, Splenda and whipped cream at the coffee bar.  I am sure they are all horrendously ordering, because coffee is their only drug.  Haven’t had coffee out in a year.

• Love 2

Hahaha dumb as hell. She literally cannot be pregnant, guys! There is maybe an unimplanted embryo 🙄 Cannot get over these fools. And what pressure to put Claire under! Can she spend a WEEK adjusting to married life? Maybe even (gasp) a month or two? 🙄

• Love 8
(edited)

I'd like to see a full length pic of Michelle. Is she going the way of the Queen and wearing a tailored dress, one size too big?

I know its me, but I find head to toe navy blue (and some shades of purple) very harsh looking. Its hard to explain because I find many head to toe black outfits soft and beautiful and/or classy.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/4/2021 at 5:13 PM, Oldernowiser said:

Because there’s no better prelude to a first sexual experience than loading up on refried beans.

What could go wrong?

Well it probably didn't last long enough to worry about gas. 

Edited by QuinnInND
  • LOL 17