Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

For my money Anna no more married up than if a homeless person, a commoner, had been plucked out of a literal gutter to marry Prince Andrew.  Maybe a serial killer cannibal could be considered a step below Prince Andrew, but it would be simply a matter of degrees.

Josh, JB and M have no ability to look down on anyone.   The rest of the motley crew needs to disavow the idea that being one of 19 or featured on a TV show mean squat either.  

Oh I don't disagree, but I think that the Duggars believe that Anna was lucky to marry into their family and it was a big step up for her in the fundie world. 

• Love 7
(edited)

I wonder where the married couple are honeymooning. Like, I don't think either one is old enough to rent a car, so if they flew anywhere I hope everything is in walking distance or Uber will get rather expensive.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • LOL 22
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I wonder where the married couple are honeymooning. Like, I don't think either one is old enough to rent a car, so if the flew anywhere I hope everything is in walking distance or Uber will get rather expensive.

Maybe that explains waiting for Claire's 20th for the wedding date.   I believe one of the rental car companies lowered their age to 20 last year, Hertz maybe. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5

Fundie girls have their moms as MOH because they are always best friends. Claire was in a wedding late last year so she does have sweet friends too. But when the wedding party is double digits, there’s opportunities for all to be part of the wedding party. I’m still wondering which Duggar sisters were bridesmaids. Maybe Johanna? Josie?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Why are their heads in such an odd pose? 

Because they have to be cheek to cheek to show what awesome friends they are. And apparently Meech is so much shorter so it's the only way it would work. 

• Love 8

Passive aggressive “mama Duggar”, implying that she is so much younger. 
if my DIL’s mother called me mama or Mrs. I would be insulted. 

I have a friend who was sorta a MILF. She was very dramatic and always had some drama that required the assistance of the 15-18 year old sons of our friends. 
lost her keys, flat tire, help unloading her car, can’t find her toddler, it was always something.  Of course then she would always have to thank them with long full body hugs. 

I always suspected her husband was mean and disrespectful to her, cheating on her, criticizing her, putting her down. you know the type. (He was)

I think she was trying to prove her self worth by always having these young guys around. It helped her ego when the 15 year olds trailed around her. 

once her husband left her and she remarried a nice guy who treats her well, she no longer acts that way. She’s still a MILF, but she doesn’t act desperate around the young men any more. 

not that I’m comparing her to anyone or anything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ozziemom said:

I’m still wondering which Duggar sisters were bridesmaids. Maybe Johanna? Josie?

Justin was in a buddy group (Jessa's?) with Jordyn, and seemed to be the only one who gave the poor kid any attention when she was a baby/ toddler (and he was just a kid himself), so if he included any of the younger Lost Girls, I hope it was her. I definitely think Johannah would be in there. If they included all the way down to Josie, that would be quite the interesting bridal party age range...

I'll be interested to see how many of his brothers Justin included among his groomsmen, too... I think he was in Josiah's and Joseph's wedding parties, so I wonder if he included from them all the way down to Jackson (assuming Joe was actually there so soon after the birth of B-Praise)? And then Claire's brother, and probably a few Bates boys, and... yeah, fundie wedding parties are always so unwieldy! 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That's a pretty good picture of Michelle, considering she's 12 years older than Hilaria.

It pains me to say it but yes she looks younger. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

I wonder how many pregnancy tests Claire has done today. 😂

Maybe she even got Justin to pee on one 😜

5 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

Wasn't JRod matron of honor for Nurie?  I think one of the Bates girls --maybe Michael--had Kelly as her matron of honor, too.  I don't think it is too uncommon in this circle.

This makes me think how has Best Mama Ever, not been a matron of honour at any of her daughter’s weddings? It’s almost like Mechelle doesn’t have a relationship with any of her kids. And we all know she’d love to be MOH because it’d get her the attention she craves, plus she gets new dress! 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That's a pretty good picture of Michelle, considering she's 12 years older than Hilaria.

I had to look up Hilaria's DOB and discovered she is way younger than I expected IRL. She's younger than ME by a month and a half! Hilaria looks the same age as Michelle. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I love that we're all calling her Hilaria now. It's so fitting. 😂

Shout out to @Zella for starting the trend! 

I was talking to a friend today about Other Hilaria, and in my mind, I was making the distinction between her and our thread's Hilaria. 🤣

• LOL 12
4 hours ago, wait.what said:

I have a friend who was sorta a MILF. She was very dramatic and always had some drama that required the assistance of the 15-18 year old sons of our friends. 
lost her keys, flat tire, help unloading her car, can’t find her toddler, it was always something.  Of course then she would always have to thank them with long full body hugs. 

I always suspected her husband was mean and disrespectful to her, cheating on her, criticizing her, putting her down. you know the type. (He was)

I think she was trying to prove her self worth by always having these young guys around. It helped her ego when the 15 year olds trailed around her. 

once her husband left her and she remarried a nice guy who treats her well, she no longer acts that way. She’s still a MILF, but she doesn’t act desperate around the young men any more. 

not that I’m comparing her to anyone or anything. 

I have known a couple of women who sound a lot like her, and both ended up banging boys in the church youth group. 

5 hours ago, Nysha said:

You & me both. If I had to choose between living in a cave with only a pet rock for company or being married to Josh and having his blessings, I'd chose cave & Rocky.

Absolutely!  You and me both!  I’d love a cave vs josh!  

21 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Day 3 of her peeing on sticks and crying because it's negative. 😂

Seriously!  “What is TAKING SO LONG!!”

• LOL 10
30 minutes ago, Portia said:

I have known a couple of women who sound a lot like her, and both ended up banging boys in the church youth group. 

Yeah, I know two women who fit that description. Both of them ended up stealing their teenager daughter's boyfriend. (Okay, confession: one of them is my cousin. She's crazy!) 

I have a sneaking suspicion even if nothing actually happens, Claire is probably going to spend a lot of time feeling like her mom is trying to steal her husband. And that's just gross and not fair to her. 

• Love 7

How old is Claire's oldest brother? About Justin's age? If so, they could spend a lot of time at the Spivey homestead giving Hilaria lots of access. 

And I'm sure she'll invite herself over for dinner once a week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Day 3 of her peeing on sticks and crying because it's negative. 😂

Do you think those two childlike virgins have even figured it out yet?  Gosh that has to be mission impossible!

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Snow Fairy said:

Are there any fundies that based on the date when the child was born have honeymoon babies? I mean, are there any children born 9 months after the wedding?

Several. I think Garrett and Gideon were, as was Izzy. That's just off the top of my head.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Those guys really are efficient. And fertile

It's been suggested before that Duggars plan the wedding date around the bride's time of ovulation, to minimize time to pregnancy.  I wouldn't be surprised.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, QuinnInND said:

You spelled "Thanksgiving" wrong. 😂

You mean a premature 9 pounder on Halloween?

for some reason I think Justin and Claire did more than side hugging before their wedding.

Or Hillary taught him some tricks haha. 

• LOL 5
(edited)
7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Geez that first kiss. He really grabbed her Smh. And the "I'M FINALLY GOING TO GET LAID!!!!" fist pump.  Can you say "premature ejaculation"? 

1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

At least now Justin can have his own guilt free wanker’s corner...

He shouldn't need one. Claire should be joyfully available whenever to him to take care of that. 

Edited by QuinnInND
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6

Aww, I liked their kiss.  They both seemed to be really happy and into it.  She was hanging onto his waist like he might try to get away, lol.  It wasn't awkward or weird like some first kisses I have seen.... and definitely not their first kiss, IDC what anyone tries to bullshit.

And the hug after was great.

Also, I just happened to have "Reason" by Unspoken come on my Spotify right as the video really got going, which was muted, so it was..... a very weird juxtaposition.  

• Love 7

it's probably titanium or something.  Those black rings are quite popular now.  

It annoys the crap out of me, personally, because I wanted a silver or white gold band when I got married 10 years ago, but preacher FIL insisted the rings had to be yellow gold for tradition and "symbolism" or whatever.  Which was fine, since my husband's ring was his grandfather's gold band, but still annoying!

• Love 6
On 1/24/2021 at 3:38 AM, sarasue59 said:

I was lucky, I had no wisdom teeth at all.  When I x-rayed during a dental exam, I asked how many wisdom teeth I had, since I had none that broke the surface.  When he checked, he said that I had none, congratulations.  I had never heard this before, but I guess that gradually, the human race is losing the wisdom teeth as there is no need for them anymore.  I thought it was just because I was a fool, lol.  

Same here! Maybe we are more highly evolved!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Aww, I liked their kiss.  They both seemed to be really happy and into it.  She was hanging onto his waist like he might try to get away, lol.  

I did too, lol. If I have to say anything positive, it's that they appeared to be equally happy, and  attracted to one another. It's a far cry from Josiah wiping his mouth after his first kiss with Lauren. 

The venue and decor looked classy and well put together. A huge step up from the crappy DIY messes the Duggar daughters got stuck with.

I also adored Claire's hair. It had a Disney "Rapunzel" vibe and looked romantic and youthful. 

I'm curious to see the bridal party.

• Love 22
(edited)

@thegabenator that did the video has been tagged by Hilaria in something before. One of those pics with the young guys it seems. I know I commented on his name at the time. Family camp video or something it seems. Gabriel Johnson is his real name

one of the snowboarding bros maybe?

Edited by crazy8s
  • Love 1

The wedding looks like a normal wedding! None of the Duggar parking lot nonsense. Justin and Claire look happy and very sweet. I think her hair looks nice and her dress too. I’m thinking Hilaria was in charge, no Miss Cindy or Sierra or Laura as wedding planner. I am interested to see how the rehearsal dinner was since presumably Boob and Meechelle were in charge, lol.

• Love 16