Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I was two whole months off gosh darn! I had been predicting a Valentine's Day (or weekend) wedding since the courtship was announced. 

Me too! Valentine’s Day wedding places were probably all booked before Claritin even got engaged.

• Love 4
Just now, madpsych78 said:

The Spiveys are in the Fort Worth area. I wonder how they are holding up in these winter storms. I believe Fort Worth residents were issued a boiling advisory. 

Well they and the Duggars seem to think they know better than any governmental or health official so guess we will see.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

The Spiveys are in the Fort Worth area. I wonder how they are holding up in these winter storms. I believe Fort Worth residents were issued a boiling advisory. 

From what I could glean from her IG, yesterday and the day before seemed fine.

7 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Claritin baby will be here in 2021. So sad for these kids.

First I read this as news, not putting together that they're not even married yet.   Then I thought about it, yeah, just may go ahead and announce the inevitable.   Then I backtracked again and thought, wait, 2021, that's this year, not next year.   At long last my brain caught up and recognized the sadly inevitable truth.  

Looking at them and understanding their ages and intellects it feels appropriate to have the kind of reminder chat parents have with their kids before prom.

• Love 1

Notice that none of the Duggars have even mentioned the storms, etc in Texas. Nor have David Waller (who lives there) or Jeremy and Jinger (who used to live there). I don’t know about the Bates. No Medicorps or Alert members going to assist? Not even a “hopes and prayers” post on SM?

• Useful 7
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Notice that none of the Duggars have even mentioned the storms, etc in Texas. Nor have David Waller (who lives there) or Jeremy and Jinger (who used to live there). I don’t know about the Bates. No Medicorps or Alert members going to assist? Not even a “hopes and prayers” post on SM?

Well, it does not affect them personally so...

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The last time MEDIC CORPS posted anything related to assisting anyone, was October 2020. That was about the girl, Esther. Since then they’ve only posted about attending training.

that is what I thought, they have been nowhere -but if you go to their Medic Corps site, GIVE is the highlighted thing. Local crews from our area in michigan have left for other states this week. I think the Lawson and JD wearing shiny badges and carrying glocks doesn't play so well in the good ole gun loving US of A. for all their Medic trying, they seem to be tree clearing/chainsaw type work.

good lord if they went to "help" in texas they would be staying with the Spiveys and bragging about having Chik -fil a flown in from somewhere with power

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Neither did the Bahamas disaster but there they were.

They needed that to get the photos and videos that they can now use forever after to raise funds. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Neither did the Bahamas disaster but there they were.

and the people complaining about their assh**e behavior and sense of entitlement and photo ops were well documented.

probably any further comments on medic corps should move on to where? JD thread or what. not sure. but needs to move from justin/claire

• Love 4

A lot of people have been predicting the wedding soon before her birthday Saturday February 27th. Claire is 19 and will be 20 next week on Saturday. 

I'm now wondering if the storms in the south will effect their ability to have the wedding. 

The registry says April 16th, but the Duggars are notorious for using fake dates. 

• Useful 3
4 minutes ago, Temperance said:

A lot of people have been predicting the wedding soon before her birthday Saturday February 27th. Claire is 19 and will be 20 next week on Saturday. 

I'm now wondering if the storms in the south will effect their ability to have the wedding. 

The registry says April 16th, but the Duggars are notorious for using fake dates. 

The Duggars are for sure, but Hilaria may want the world to know.

• LOL 8

So JinJer and kids are flying somewhere. Jana, Laura, and Jason are in Texas. It's looks like maybe the wedding will be tomorrow.

Claire is 19 and will 20 on Saturday since it's her birthday. Justin is 18. Jessa was also older than Ben and they got married 3 days before her birthday. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Temperance said:

So JinJer and kids are flying somewhere. Jana, Laura, and Jason are in Texas. It's looks like maybe the wedding will be tomorrow.

Claire is 19 and will 20 on Saturday since it's her birthday. Justin is 18. Jessa was also older than Ben and they got married 3 days before her birthday. 

Losing your virginity and getting pregnant on your birthday to a fumbly virgin.

With your mother egging it on.

it’s come to this.

• LOL 16
  • Love 1