Type keyword(s) to search

Claire.....wait, There’s a Justin?

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Mrs. Spivey is surpassing JillR in fame whoring but JillR has the grifting  down pat. The Spivey kids seem clothed and fed plus they aren’t trotted out to sing and beg. There really is no competition, JillR is the worst.

• Love 14
On 12/29/2020 at 2:33 PM, libgirl2 said:

Actually it wasn't Jane Seymour but Jane Gray, so she could have been Gray. 

Oh yes, too many Janes and Catherine’s around then easy to get them confused 😀, Gray would be a interesting name for a girl not sure if a Duggar would use it though. 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Love 3

I don't think Claire looks like Jana at all. I just don't see it. IMO Jana is the most classically pretty of the Duggar females. I think she's still going to look the best 30 years from now. Claire is super duper plain Jane to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hilary Spivey, or maybe soon to be Hilaria Spivéy, is hungrier than a bear after a long winter's nap.

I'm dying here. You win the internet today! Nailed it.

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hilary Spivey, or maybe soon to be Hilaria Spivéy, is hungrier than a bear after a long winter's nap.

Dying here, too! I had no idea who Hilaria Baldwin was until I read the Small Talk discussion on her last night, which had me laughing out loud. This comparison is so apt!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On 12/30/2020 at 8:39 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Yes people have been saying that she looks like Jana (which I think she does), but something is telling me Hilary LOVES THAT Claire looks like Jana. 

So wait a second...Hilary loves the fact that her daughter looks so much like the sister of her future son-in-law?  That's creepy.

But it's even more creepy that she's wriggled herself right up against the in-laws like Anna...unless the families go way back, which I suppose they do.  But it's still weird.

• Love 9

Does anyone else think it is weird when the Instagram person asks her about "the Duggar boy," that she responds with "the Duggar boy" rather than Justin? I don't find it weird the questioner called him that. I just find it weird his future mother-in-law repeated it rather than using, you know, his name. 

Edited by Zella
  • Love 14

Even Hil forgot his name 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

But I thought he worked for Claire’s father? Or did I make that up?

I think we thought he would work for his FIL. Instead Justin and Claire will move to Arkansas.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Didn’t Justin join TFDW’s church in Texas? Maybe he doesn’t “live” with the Spivey family but he seems to always be there. The playing in the snow pictures really show how they are just kids, who should be goofing around. Not planning a wedding. And parenthood right around the corner.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

Wait, I thought it was already established that he lives in TX?  Joined a church and works there?  And was pictured camping out on their sofa. He just so happened to be there for the snow?  He looks 10 years old in that photo. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Zella said:

Does anyone else think it is weird when the Instagram person asks her about "the Duggar boy," that she responds with "the Duggar boy" rather than Justin? I don't find it weird the questioner called him that. I just find it weird his future mother-in-law repeated it rather than using, you know, his name. 

Maybe she was being passive-aggressive? 

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Maybe she was being passive-aggressive? 

I think she’s just replying to the question in the tone that it was asked. Probably upset that the person didn’t know exactly which Duggar boy he was.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm starting to think that JillR could take some lessons from Hilary.  For being fairly new to the game of "We Are Duggar Adjacent and You're Not!", Hil is good at vague-posting pictures that she knows are going to bring about commentary, and thus attention.

The kid in the green coat on the sled looks older than Justin.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

He happens to be there a heckuva lot. But I guess that's the benefit of never going to school or holding an actual job. 

Makes for better pictures that he just happened to have a coat that perfectly coordinated with Claire's too.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, not you again said:

The full question was "Did Justin move to Texas to be closer to Claire?" (emphasis mine) and we know these types of fundies, they will answer a question without really telling the truth.  Their story probably is he moved to Texas to apprentice with Claire's dad, not so that Claire could catch a husband, so answering no to the question in their mind isn't lying.  Splitting hairs.  

Yep, Derick-speak. He’s the master of vague, technically-not-lying doublespeak. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I'm starting to think that JillR could take some lessons from Hilary.  For being fairly new to the game of "We Are Duggar Adjacent and You're Not!", Hil is good at vague-posting pictures that she knows are going to bring about commentary, and thus attention.

The kid in the green coat on the sled looks older than Justin.

I can’t wait till she discovers this site and starts posting here!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

JB can't sell the property - it is in Justin's name only.

JB sold it to Justin Dec 8 2020. with the standard boiler plate of 'for $1 and other good and valuable consideration in hand"

I can see nothing on the AR property site that has a sale since JB sold it to Justin

to add - I have only ever seen the 1 property in Justin's name.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zoomama said:

according to something that just came on my phone, jim bob has sold justin a home for "$1". doesn't say which home it is.  

sorry I mis read "a home" as selling the home Justin has owned since Dec 8 2020.  JB bought the house in april or may 2020. It was a dump then. Justin and the howlers did a reno and now it is the bait to keep Justin and Claire close to the TTH

• Love 2

These kids are all screwed when JB dies--none of them have any skills - social, life, or work - to survive well on their own. And I can see Meechelle and Sex Pest taking over the finances and we all know how that will go. Justin better hope his in-laws give him a job. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, emma675 said:

These kids are all screwed when JB dies--none of them have any skills - social, life, or work - to survive well on their own. And I can see Meechelle and Sex Pest taking over the finances and we all know how that will go. Justin better hope his in-laws give him a job. 

I have always felt Michelle has more of a hand in things than some think.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Couldn't agree more. I've always felt that Michelle is the one who really calls the shots around the TTH; she's just very careful to use the bobble-headed, baby-voiced submissive wife act in public. And I'll bet my bottom dollar that she's made very sure that if Jim Bob pre-deceases her, she will be the one in charge. Michelle has no intention of spending her old age doing Anna's laundry.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3 hours ago, Albanyguy said:

Couldn't agree more. I've always felt that Michelle is the one who really calls the shots around the TTH; she's just very careful to use the bobble-headed, baby-voiced submissive wife act in public. And I'll bet my bottom dollar that she's made very sure that if Jim Bob pre-deceases her, she will be the one in charge. Michelle has no intention of spending her old age doing Anna's laundry.

I've always thought that too. She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do. She loves attention and money. The only thing that really got her attention was having so many babies. She could careless about any of her children. She loved the attention. The interviews, fawning, fans and money. JB may like to think he's in charge but Michelle wears the pants in that marriage.

• Love 10

I have been of the opinion that Michelle "lets Jim Bob think he's in charge". She is a calculating woman, IMO. It was she who led Jim Bob into this Bill Gothard thing those years ago. Jim Bob doesn't make a move without 'talking' to Michelle first. What does that tell you? She is very keen with her language with him in these conversations, she leads him in the way SHE wants and lets him think it was his idea from the beginning. 

I have been of the opinion that Michelle "lets Jim Bob think he's in charge". She is a calculating woman, IMO. It was she who led Jim Bob into this Bill Gothard thing those years ago. Jim Bob doesn't make a move without 'talking' to Michelle first. What does that tell you? She is very keen with her language with him in these conversations, she leads him in the way SHE wants and lets him think it was his idea from the beginning. 

Michelle wears the uniform, but is not a member of the army.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

She doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do.

Her siblings basically said that Michelle is the type of person who only does exactly what she wants to do. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3