Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E09: The Tipping Point

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Jamal running some kind of game giving a restaurant (in Atlanta) to his daughters (who live in Potomac) is some kind of shady. He hasn't changed a bit and their daughter's and Gizelle's dad know it. After 12 years Gizelle really wants to start over with him? I'm so disappointed in her.  She can't say they're getting back together for the kids because those kids don't give a shit about daddy coming back.  

Gizelle proves the old adage - no matter how gorgeous a woman is somewhere out there is a man tired of putting up with her shit 🤣. I mean girl - Jamal?? There is a part of me that just pities her. Jamal? 🤣 Jamal ranks amongst the top 10 worse men across the Housewives franchise ever. Jamal 🤣. Giiiirrrllll.

My grandmother always said preachers and prostitutes are the best sales people in the world - you get to keep what you sell and sell it over and over again. Jamal 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, Boofish said:

I did not marry a poor man and I don't care who knows it or what they think. I didn't live 53 years only to marry a man with no assets. Financial stability was on my vision board. I'm not about to struggle. Didn't struggle without you and for damn sure not about to struggle with you. If this was a 30 year marriage and sickness or something catastrophic happened that is a different perspective. But I sought out a man who had means. Not ashamed and wouldn't change a thing. Call it gold digging if you want *Kayne shrug* 

Agreed. I get a lot of flack for this myself. I'm an attorney. I am not marrying someone who is not comparable.

However, I think Monique is willing to put up with some things that I never would for the sake of money. Based on her actions last night, she is very insecure and that insecurity manifests itself by bring out the "hood" she desperately wanted to escape. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Monique had zero remorse when telling Chris about the fight and zero remorse when telling Chris in the kitchen about the fight. None.  Zero.  She calmly talking about beating a bitch's ass for disrespecting in front of her daughter.  That's hoodrat behavior.  That's animal behavior.  That's why Chris was standing there in that kitchen looking appalled.

At that point in the kitchen he had no idea how bad the fight really was. Wait till he actually sees the footage. By now he has. Shit is going to hit the fan in the Samuels household. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

The amount of victim blaming and rationalizing here is disturbing.

Yup Candace could call her every name in the book....... it was Monique that took it to the physical level ..she could have at any point walked away ... she started with the hair flip why you touching her in the first place to get her to hit back ..... Monique was all the way wrong in all of this

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Unless you're Canadian, there's no need to apologize 😉

If you read my post, you'll notice I said, immediately, that Monique was wrong to get physical. Nothing I said after that negates that. But, to me, the physical assault is kind of a base, action-reaction, childish reaction. It was wrong,  but I can at least understand the motivation: you hurt me; I hurt you back.  Candiace's invitation to that party seemed calculated and intentionally designed to either hurt Monique, or to dismiss any bad consequence for Monique because Candiace was going to get something out of it personally.  Both types of behavior is wrong, but if I had to pick (and I hope I never do), *I* will take the hair pull over the betrayal any day.YMMV.

Monique should have been smart enough to see what Candiace did with the party invite that was so much more than a mere invitation, and then immediately lowered her expectations, closed up ranks and kept any further interactions with Candiace at "cordial only", very surface. But she didn't or wasn't able to do that. Sure, fine, that's also on her.  But while Candiace is no match for Monique physically, it seems to me that Monique is no match for Candiace psychologically, emotionally and cognitively.  Beyond school yard bullying, in adult world, who is really at the disadvantage there? Not Candiace, because the law is going to agree with physical assault being wrong -- and there's no law against shady bitch moves. 

Also, I'm not spinning anything. I'm just relaying how I interpret the events, and the potential motivations behind them.  If I had to choose a friend, I'd choose Monique over Candiace because I think Candiace is a very calculating person, and that scares me more.  JMO.

We disagree on a lot but IMO the bolded is where we disagree most fundamentally. A base, action-reaction, childish reaction is Porsha going after Kenya because Kenya had a bullhorn in her face. Also inexcusable (and she was rightly forced to go to anger management classes for it) but not IMO a cold desire to actually do physical harm. 

Monique would not let go after several minutes and people pulling her off of Candiace. Monique was insisting on going back out, even when production was physically trying to restrain her. Monique was still pursuing Candiace, until again, production had to physically restrain her. At some point the "action-reaction" excuse for her falls apart when it was clear that she was absolutely rational and aware of her actions. It's just that she really wanted to see Candiace actually hurt. It didn't matter to her that she had several people on her, pulling her off and telling her to let go because hurting Candiace was more important to her - even though she must have seen that no one in the place was going to let her actually hit, gouge, or do whatever it is that she wanted to do to Candiace.

IMO, it's easy to say "Monique was wrong but..." There is no but. Monique was wrong. Monique not only showed no remorse in the immediate aftermath, she continued to try to attack her, and she no more remorseful the next day. I don't blame Candiace for pressing charges.  I would have, too, and I would similarly say that I will not be in the same room with that person again. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

That's the problem: Monique is NOT remorseful.  She wasn't remorseful at the time, she wasn't remorseful when Chris said "Um that's embarassing," she told Chris she didn't give a F how she looked (which is a problem), she started up a smear campaign on Candiace which is still ongoing and she just released a song about beating Candiace's ass called "Drag Queens."  We ain't never see Porsha, Nene or Apollo releasing songs about beating somebody's ass.  Monique is in her mid to late 30s, not 22 years old.  It is not a good look and if she can't understand that she needs to exit the show.  Kick her off and bring in a new (older) housewife for Karen.

And Monique wasn't even remorseful last night on Twitter.  She still believes that she was in the right.  She didn't even address why she ran back outside when Candiace was being put into the van.  

So, Monique doesn't think it's wrong to fight another woman on TV?  Fine, kick her off this show and let her have her own show in VH1 or WeTv.

And Monique was wrong PERIOD.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

We disagree on a lot but IMO the bolded is where we disagree most fundamentally. A base, action-reaction, childish reaction is Porsha going after Kenya because Kenya had a bullhorn in her face. Also inexcusable (and she was rightly forced to go to anger management classes for it) but not IMO a cold desire to actually do physical harm. 

Monique would not let go after several minutes and people pulling her off of Candiace. Monique was insisting on going back out, even when production was physically trying to restrain her. Monique was still pursuing Candiace, until again, production had to physically restrain her. At some point the "action-reaction" excuse for her falls apart when it was clear that she was absolutely rational and aware of her actions. It's just that she really wanted to see Candiace actually hurt. It didn't matter to her that she had several people on her, pulling her off and telling her to let go because hurting Candiace was more important to her - even though she must have seen that no one in the place was going to let her actually hit, gouge, or do whatever it is that she wanted to do to Candiace.

IMO, it's easy to say "Monique was wrong but..." There is no but. Monique was wrong. Monique not only showed no remorse in the immediate aftermath, she continued to try to attack her, and she no more remorseful the next day. I don't blame Candiace for pressing charges.  I would have, too, and I would similarly say that I will not be in the same room with that person again. 

I don't know how many times I need to type out "Monique was wrong". She was 100% wrong to assault Candiace.  There is no gray area. The use of violence is not justifiable way to solve disputes.  It's not justifiable legally, it's not justifiable morally.

It's not "Monique was wrong, but..." It's Monique was wrong, and..." because here, from my sofa, there are other things to discuss besides the very obvious fact that you don't pull someone's hair for 20 minutes to make your point.  Clearly, Monique was wrong to assault Candiace. I'm never going to take a "but she deserved it" position because I don't think that, and never have thought that, about victims of violence. 

To me, it's very DUH that what Monique did was wrong. So duh, in fact, that one hardly needs to bother typing it out, because this is something that all reasonable people should agree about. 

Having said all that, there are other, nuanced parts of their relationship dynamic that I, as a viewer, am interested in.  And those are the things I like to discuss.  

Monique's crime doesn't negate every shitty, non-violent thing that Candiace has ever done, and I don't think that because Monique committed a physical crime against Candiance, that the topic of Candiace's bad behavior and questionable motives are now suddenly off the table for discussion. in this forum. Life is complicated. 

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Honestly, Candiace seems to be begging to get her ass kicked from week to week - but you have to walk away.

From what we've seen this season only, how?  How is Candiace begging to get her ass kicked ...this season?

Was it at the gang up at Ashley's dinner where they tried to force Candiace to apologize to Ashley and she said she would like to talk to Ashley one on one instead of being forced to apologize?

Was it when Monique tried to woof at Candiace at the table and she refused to engage?

Was it at Ashley's sip n see where she refused to engage?

Was it at the lake house where Candiace refused to engage, apologized several times and then walked away instead of fighting?

The only person who is screaming to get their ass beat this season (from what we've seen on camera) is Monique.  From what we know allegedly happened off screen, Gigi, Gizelle & Charrisse would need their asses beat way before Candiace. We know Monique doesn't know about Gizelle's alleged participation because if she did, why would she fight Candiace instead of Gizelle?  Because Candiace was seen as the weakest link.

That's true.  Monique mentioned the 4 houses because she wanted to "one up" Gizelle.  If a person has class they don't really have the need to "one up" anyone.  

Gizelle WAS trying to shade Monique with the "You don't have a home" and Monique coming back with "I have ...4 homes." Monique didn't come out of the gate saying "I have 4 homes!" 

I put Monique's "4 homes" statement on the same level of Karen's "You've got to make millions to owe millions!" statement: just a response to someone trying to shade them.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, byrd said:

True.. but having 4 houses has nothing to do with being a hood-rat , you can't' buy class. You can leave the ghetto, but the ghetto can still be in you . 

That's true.  Monique mentioned the 4 houses because she wanted to "one up" Gizelle.  If a person has class they don't really have the need to "one up" anyone.  

• Love 7
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Shut up Ashley. You were in the bathroom, you have no idea what happened. Stop escalating the situation with Monique.

Monique just stepped in a big old pile of bird poo.  That was beyond.  

And then she ran off to go get her again!

for some reason I found that funny...odd and funny..

Ashley - girl..just what were you doing in there all of that time?? Pumping ? I too agree the commotion was a good 10 minutes.. people screaming, glass breaking, dishes falling on floor, furniture moved... place was empty (ie not a club environment) and you walked out to a war-zone.. You hear nothing ??? Was the bathroom that sound proof?

it was about to pop-off when you left - that might would been a good time to "hold-it" or "pee/poop on the quick"..

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

You should see Twitter, it's even worse there. I don't understand it at all. 

Or the blogs on YouTube.  All of them are "Monique was wrong BUT Candiace deserves to get her ass beat."  I attribute this to Monique's smear campaign on Candiace (and we know Candiace has a slick mouth but nothing we've seen on screen this season warranted the attack from Monique). Monique has been making the rounds for almost a year, contacting a lot of the popular YouTube RHOP/Pop Culture bloggers, spinning a story of Candiace attacking her and she had to defend herself etc etc.  Monique running her mouth to the blogs is why Gigi finally came forth to share her side of the story.  Candiace's mother had to put her IG on private last night allegedly because Monique fans started spamming her IG with hateful comments.  Ginning up social media against Candiace is what Wendy & Robyn are going to check Monique on in next week's episode.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jel said:

I don't know how many times I need to type out "Monique was wrong". She was 100% wrong to assault Candiace.  There is no gray area. The use of violence is not justifiable way to solve disputes.  It's not justifiable legally, it's not justifiable morally.

It's not "Monique was wrong, but..." It's Monique was wrong, and..." because here, from my sofa, there are other things to discuss besides the very obvious fact that you don't pull someone's hair for 20 minutes to make your point.  Clearly, Monique was wrong to assault Candiace. I'm never going to take a "but she deserved it" position because I don't think that, and never have thought that, about victims of violence. 

To me, it's very DUH that what Monique did was wrong. So duh, in fact, that one hardly needs to bother typing it out, because this is something that all reasonable people should agree about. 

Having said all that, there are other, nuanced parts of their relationship dynamic that I, as a viewer, am interested in.  And those are the things I like to discuss.  

Monique's crime doesn't negate every shitty, non-violent thing that Candiace has ever done, and I don't think that because Monique committed a physical crime against Candiance, that the topic of Candiace's bad behavior and questionable motives are now suddenly off the table for discussion. in this forum. Life is complicated. 

I'm not going to keep going on this because it doesn't seem fruitful but it just seems to me like when you're saying:

"Bottom line is if I were friends with Monique, and things went bad, I might get my hair pulled because Monique is pissed at something I did. But if I were friends with Candiace, I might get betrayed for no reason, or for Candiace's own amusement or so Candiace can better her own position at my expense. One seems so much worse to me. Shrug."

...you are reaching really, really hard to find a way to defend Monique. That was your original argument and you may not think it, but it does read to me like "Monique was wrong but..." It reads less like "I am interested in the nuances of their relationship" (and I have already stated that I think that they both contributed to their falling out) to "well, it may look like Monique is the one at fault here but really, what she didn't isn't that bad and in fact, Monique is the real victim."  But I guess we're going to have to get into the "we just don't agree" territory. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Or the blogs on YouTube.  All of them are "Monique was wrong BUT Candiace deserves to get her ass beat."  I attribute this to Monique's smear campaign on Candiace (and we know Candiace has a slick mouth but nothing we've seen on screen this season warranted the attack from Monique). Monique has been making the rounds for almost a year, contacting a lot of the popular YouTube RHOP/Pop Culture bloggers, spinning a story of Candiace attacking her and she had to defend herself etc etc.  Monique running her mouth to the blogs is why Gigi finally came forth to share her side of the story.  Candiace's mother had to put her IG on private last night allegedly because Monique fans started spamming her IG with hateful comments.  Ginning up social media against Candiace is what Wendy & Robyn are going to check Monique on in next week's episode.

Honestly, I've never really minded Candiace. But then again, I really like Robyn, which seems to be an unpopular opinion, so maybe I'm just crazy lol. I can't wait to see Wendy and Robyn tell Monique off. Also, there's a preview on Bravo's website but 

Spoiler

Gizelle also hired a security guard that she brought to the meeting. 😂 I died when I saw the title "Gizelle's private security".

I can't wait to see the aftermath of this mess lol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, sATL said:

for some reason I found that funny...odd and funny..

Ashley - girl..just what were you doing in there all of that time?? Pumping ? I too agree the commotion was a good 10 minutes.. people screaming, glass breaking, dishes falling on floor, furniture moved... place was empty (ie not a club environment) and you walked out to a war-zone.. You hear nothing ??? Was the bathroom that sound proof?

it was about to pop-off when you left - that might would been a good time to "hold-it" or "pee/poop on the quick"..

Ashley was probably checking the tracker app that she put on Michael's phone to make sure he wasn't up to anymore extra-curricular activities!  (I don't know for sure if she did put a tracker on his phone, but if it was me, I know I would.)

Actually, I think she just stayed out of camera and out of the fray, laughing and cheering on Monique and Candiace because this drama significantly overshadowed her situation.  The cameramen may not have even noticed her because they were all so focused on catching the fight from every angle. 

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Given the fact that Ashley did give birth, I think she probably really did have to use the bathroom when she left. And I suspect that she didn't anticipate that it would turn into a war zone in, like, five minutes as it did.  

Also, the place seemed pretty big, so my bet is that the bathroom is pretty far away from where they were, and she probably didn't realize things were going down until she got out of the stall.  Because the look on her face was genuinely shocked and I don't think she is a good enough actress to fake it.

All of that being said, she herself mentioned that Monique/Candiace was overshadowing Michael's behavior. I actually don't think she was trying to stir the pot when she asked how Monique and Candiace were doing, or if she was, it was kind of a mild stir. I don't think any of them could have predicted that Monique would lose her mind like she did.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Honestly, Candiace seems to be begging to get her ass kicked from week to week - but you have to walk away.

That's what Robyn said -- she's annoying all the time but it doesn't justify attacking her. 

I never thought I'd be 100% on Candiace's side about anything but this is all on Monique. And I really liked Monique before all of this. 

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Honestly, I've never really minded Candiace. But then again, I really like Robyn, which seems to be an unpopular opinion, so maybe I'm just crazy lol. I can't wait to see Wendy and Robyn tell Monique off. Also, there's a preview on Bravo's website but 

I like Robyn.  I know a lot of people don't because she's boring but I think every franchise needs that one boring character that will film with pretty much anyone.  Everyone doesn't need to be on "10" or over the top.  I would've like to have seen Robyn continue on with her marketing/PR career; we haven't really seen too many Housewives do that.  It's always weave & wigs, singing, cheap clothing boutiques, restaurants etc. I like the interaction between her and Wendy, too. 

I actually like Wendy and want to hear more about her immigrant story.  Her husband's pretty cute, too.  I think if Monique is shown the door/chooses not to continue with the show they should get an older housewife to pair up for Karen.

20 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I actually don't think she was trying to stir the pot when she asked how Monique and Candiace were doing, or if she was, it was kind of a mild stir.

Everyone kept saying before the episode aired that Ashley instigated the whole thing; I don't think she did at all.  And even if she did, her stirring didn't warrant what happened later.

19 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

That's what Robyn said -- she's annoying all the time but it doesn't justify attacking her. 

Honestly Candiace has been less annoying this season than in any other season.  Candiace just needs to watch her mouth and watch her Twitter fingers.  Otherwise she's fine.

I still like Monique. If Porsha can take the Underground Railroad train back from physical violence and an attempted rape allegation Monique will be fine if she stays on the show.

Only if the cast wants to film with Monique.  Right now 2/3 of the cast doesn't want to be around her, with justification.  And if the plot actually is true, why would Monique want to be around them?

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 12

I still like Monique. If Porsha can take the Underground Railroad train back from physical violence and an attempted rape allegation Monique will be fine if she stays on the show.

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Agreed. I get a lot of flack for this myself. I'm an attorney. I am not marrying someone who is not comparable.

Add me to your table, ladies. I am 52 years old, single, and financially secure. I am not going to date someone who is not in my socioeconomic status and who doesn't at least hold themself to some sort of standard regardless of their income. I've worked my butt off my whole life, since my early 20s having me and me alone to rely on -- everything I did I did by myself for myself, because I had no other option. 

I want someone who is going to take care of me a little bit -- not someone I have to support or mother, or someone who is going to try to put something over on me because he thinks he can because he has money and/or charm. Sorry son, that does not make you special.

I did briefly date someone who "USED" to have money but went through an extended divorce and basically has nothing. He has a job but not one that was comparable to mine financially. He had also just moved to the area and the place he was renting was run-down ratchet. He could have found something nicer for what he was paying but it became clear very early on that he didn't care very much about his surroundings. His car(s) are older, which is fine, but they were messy and dirty -- which is not fine -- there is nothing wrong with an older car, but take care of your shit! And all he would talk about was what he used to have. How about leave that in the past where it belongs and do what you need to do now to get it back in some way?  He would talk about how much he didn't like the job and only took it to be able to move to the area but was he sending out resumes or looking for another job? No. Just going on about how much he used to make and how much better of a job he used to have. 

More and more he would ask, "does it bother you that . . . " (this house is the way it is, that my car is old, etc.) and didn't like my honest answer. I didn't like staying at his house or taking his car anywhere, and when he asked, I answered him honestly -- why yes your house does bother me and I would prefer you come to my much nicer house that is well taken care of and that I own all by my lil' ol' self. Or that I would prefer to drive wherever we were going. And you can dress casual and still look very well put together. He dressed casual and looked sloppy.

Apparently all of this makes me a snob.

If having standards and expectations makes me a snob, then you know what? Raise a glass ladies, because I am a snob, and damn proud of it. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, Boofish said:

Porsha came back because she admitted that what she did was wrong.  Even now Monique doesn't think what she did was wrong.  Last night on Twitter, she was trying to justify her actions, and didn't she release some rap song about what happened, kind of making a joke out of it?  Porsha took the whole thing very seriously.

5 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Add me to your table, ladies. I am 52 years old, single, and financially secure. I am not going to date someone who is not in my socioeconomic status and who doesn't at least hold themself to some sort of standard regardless of their income. I've worked my butt off my whole life, since my early 20s having me and me alone to rely on -- everything I did I did by myself for myself, because I had no other option. 

I want someone who is going to take care of me a little bit -- not someone I have to support or mother, or someone who is going to try to put something over on me because he thinks he can because he has money and/or charm. Sorry son, that does not make you special.

I did briefly date someone who "USED" to have money but went through an extended divorce and basically has nothing. He has a job but not one that was comparable to mine. He had also just moved to the area and the place he was renting was run-down ratchet. He could have found something nicer for what he was paying but it became clear very early on that he didn't care very much about his surroundings. His car(s) are older, which is fine, but they were messy and dirty -- which is not fine -- there is nothing wrong with an older car, but take care of your shit! And all he would talk about was what he used to have. How about leave that in the past where it belongs and do what you need to do now to get it back in some way?  He would talk about how much he didn't like the job and only took it to be able to move to the area but was he sending out resumes or looking for another job? No. Just going on about how much he used to make and how much better of a job he used to have. 

More and more he would ask, "does it bother you that . . . " (this house is the way it is, that my car is old, etc.) and didn't like my honest answer. I didn't like staying at his house or taking his car anywhere, and when he asked, I answered him honestly -- why yes your house does bother me and I would prefer you come to my much nicer house that is well taken care of and that I own all by my lil' ol' self. Or that I would prefer to drive wherever we were going. And you can dress casual and still look very well put together. He dressed casual and looked sloppy.

If having standards makes me a snob, then you know what? Raise a glass ladies, because I am a snob, and damn proud of it. 

If you a person has a good education, good job, nice home that is paid for.  Nothing wrong with seeking a partner who has the same. 

However, if you're a woman who married a much older man of means (nothing wrong with that) you have to realize that there could come a time when he doesn't want to do much anymore, and you're still ready to go.  Everything you do has its price.    

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

I did briefly date someone who "USED" to have money but went through an extended divorce and basically has nothing. He has a job but not one that was comparable to mine financially. He had also just moved to the area and the place he was renting was run-down ratchet. He could have found something nicer for what he was paying but it became clear very early on that he didn't care very much about his surroundings. His car(s) are older, which is fine, but they were messy and dirty -- which is not fine -- there is nothing wrong with an older car, but take care of your shit! And all he would talk about was what he used to have. How about leave that in the past where it belongs and do what you need to do now to get it back in some way?  He would talk about how much he didn't like the job and only took it to be able to move to the area but was he sending out resumes or looking for another job? No. Just going on about how much he used to make and how much better of a job he used to have. 

If having standards and expectations makes me a snob, then you know what? Raise a glass ladies, because I am a snob, and damn proud of it. 

CHEERS! *clinks glass* .. too many ladies out there dating build a bears - comes with nothing but a body and you have stuff him, clean him, dress him, take him home etc. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

At that point in the kitchen he had no idea how bad the fight really was. Wait till he actually sees the footage. By now he has. Shit is going to hit the fan in the Samuels household. 

That's why Chris was standing there in that kitchen looking appalled. DriveThroo

When I saw that scene, it felt like Chris came to some type of realization that he has no idea who his wife is.

Did anyone catch the exchange between Chris and Monique in the kitchen when she says: she doesn't care about her image. Chris responds that he does, and Monique retorts with I know you do. I wonder if Monique's horrific actions were somehow a rebellion against the image Chris wants and she doesn't. We've seen a few times Monique get a little testy with the women, Gizelle in particular, and then Chris or their pastor would rein her back in. I wonder if this was her way of slashing off that leash because it's impossible to come back from this image wise. I mean, even if you want to forgive the actual altercation, the threats to kill Candaice, shouts about how we do this in the hood and the victim blaming language is just not going to get Monique - and by extension Chris - any endorsement deals. Monique bragging about assaulting a woman as her two young children listen is not what Chris signed up for.

I'm not a lawyer, but I, too, zeroed in on Ashley saying she gets 50% of assets in the marriage. The way her husband responded to the post-nup dinged my spidey senses that Michael already found a loophole to protect his assets from Ashley. Not only does he not like that woman, but he seems to despise her. He also seems to enjoy humiliating her. I'm sure he's already on the prowl for a new trophy wife...and boyfriend on the side/allegedly.

I don't understand why people are against therapy and not a life coach. I understand that therapy has a stigma, but I can call myself a life coach right now. It takes no education, training, credentials or a governing body that oversees a certain amount of ethics and professionalism. Hell even the way Karen explained the life coach sounded like a therapist to me. That being said, unlike Michael or Juan or Jamal, Ray does still seem to like Karen at the very least, and he seems to still be committed to the relationship even if he isn't "in love" with her right now. It seems he just wants to still feel needed in his retirement years, and I think that's pretty understandable. They don't seem like they are unrepairable...yet.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Damn I was multitasking after the fight and missed him talking shit. Now I have to go back and watch. Was this during the restaurant opening?

Yes, I was dead!  Because to Gizelle's face he was like "yeah, I want you to be happy and I'll walk you down the aisle" when Jamal was at the table, he still held his composure.  Old Man Bryant said he had to take a trip to the bathroom, didn't know he was mic'd and said she was making a huge mistake because jamal has like 7 baby momma's.  I was dead!  Zero fucks given!  He held it together so well in front of Gizelle and Jamal.  

6 hours ago, laprin said:

Ashley thinks she’s a real business woman, but Michael’s casual willingness to keep making additions to their pre-nup and now post-nup makes me suspect he secretly has a lot of his assets in someone else’s name - maybe his other kids. I also don’t believe she gets 50% of all his assets. I think she gets 50% of his assets earned during the time of their marriage. Any man who wants a pre-nup is trying to protect his previous assets. 

Yep.  He probably hid his assets when the pre-nup was close to expiration.  I think a post-nup will only give him a blueprint of where and how to hide his assets more effectively.

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the way Ashley has been circling this man and this money issue for the entire time they have been on this show you would think he had bill gates money lol

#ABG - Australian Bill Gates.

6 hours ago, laprin said:

I think Gizelle misses being taken care of by a man. Jamal is the only man she has dated, other than Sherman, with the financial means to support her and her daughters (that we’ve seen). I think she wants security beyond being on RHOP. By the way, what’s going on with her Every Hue makeup line? She hardly talks about it anymore. 

Gizelle is ridiculous.  She is gorgeous and I think she could land a rich black doctor, lawyer or accountant in a hot minute.  

4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I’m team Gizelle’s dad! I know Gizelle is tired of being alone, but why with this skeevy mfer?

Candiace was acting like the Candiace I hate when Monique grabbed her. I don’t condone what she did, but I understand it and it didn’t bother me.

I didn't see what Candace was doing so wrong that would have made me understand a violent physical response.  As I remember it she said something about Monique pretending to be asleep and how she loved her anyways.  And to me, it was clear that Monique pretended to be asleep.  I don't think a control freak is falling asleep with a production crew roaming around in her house.  And even if she was asleep, Chris would have told her when she got up because Chris S. likes Candace and Chris and Chris S. has no problem telling Monique when she is out of line.  If Monique were a decent host, I think she would have called and apologized to Candace for being "asleep" when she tried to tell her goodbye.  

So, I remember the tiff over the goodbye thing, and then I remember that Monique said Candace put her hands in her face, and Candace was being taunty and screechy, but Monique has been taunted before by Robyn.  This was not worse than that.  Monique flicked Candace's hair, and much like when Monique make physical contact with the umbrella when she got into it with Robyn and Robyn told her to "go ahead, go ahead!"  Monique said "you wanna drag me, drag me!"

To me, I thought that Robyn was way more taunting and she may have actually followed Monique down the street telling her to "go ahead and do it!"  Monique shuffled off talking about how Robyn was poor and she wasn't going to give Robyn any of her wealth or some such nonsense.  

No one is poorer than Candace and Candace taunted her less after Monique made initial physical contact.  But somehow Monique managed to walk away from tall, athletic and built Robyn, but "blacked out" with 100 pound Candace.

I mean, I don't understand how either situation would lead to physical violence, but if Monique could handle the situation with Robyn without resorting to physical assault she should have been able to handle the situation with Candace.

4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Everyhue is on hiatus.  She said the manufacturer shut down because of COVID and they're trying to find another manufacturer that passes the regulations because they don't know when or if their manufacturer will be back in operation.

Michael may have very little personal assets which is why he's cool with giving Ashley 50% of nothing.  His company's website claims the company's portfolio has a total market value of over $6 billion.  How much of that is Michael's personal assets? Who knows. I think Ashley will get a nice sum in additional to the child support but she won't be rich.

I'd like to see Ashley get into real estate herself. She's intelligent, we know from the restaurant that she will work hard, she's attractive and she has an energetic personality.  I often wondered why Michael never had her working at his business.  I don't want Ashley to have to depend on Kickback Jack for the rest of her life.

More thoughts on Monique v Candiace:

I've seen a lot of commentary on social media, on forums etc saying sure Monique was wrong, but Candiace had it coming to her.  You can't speak reckless to people and expect not to get popped, etc.  I think people are viewing this situation with biased lenses against Candiace because Candiace's actions on the show on this season in no way justifies Monique's attack on her:

• At Ashley's dinner party, Monique went on the "Miley Whats Good?" attack on Candiace at the table and Candiace refused to engage with her.  Candiace did tell all of them to STFU but that's because Gizelle, Robyn and Monique were ganging up on Candiace.
  • At Ashley's Sip N See, Monique tried to turn up on Candiace, but Candiace refused to engage and left.
  • Candiace decided not to do the podcast with Monique so she wouldn't have to engage with Monique.  This likely happened before the lake house trip based on Monique's hairstyle in the scene.
  • At the lake house, Monique tried to turn up on Candiace 2x regarding the pow-wow with Gizelle and Ashley, to the point where Wendy & Robyn were asking her why was she turning up on Candiace to the 100th power but not Ashley and Gizelle.  Candiace refused to engage with her both times and walked away.

So I'm trying to understand how people feel like Candiace deserved to get her ass beat this season because by this logic of "if ya keep coming at a person, you deserve a beatdown", CANDIACE would've been more than justified to whoop MONIQUE's ass.  And lowkey, all Monique did to Candiace was whopp her upside the head and shift her wig.  Candiace busted her lip with the glass.

Further, Monique told the producer in the stairwell that Candiace had it coming for a long time.  So Monique did not lay hands on Candiace because of "you sleep, I'm sleep", she just wanted to fight Candiace to show her who's on top.

Then I see people say Candiace had it coming because of the plot.  But the plot didn't come to light until after the beatdown so the beatdown couldn't have been about the plot and if it was, why beat Candiace's ass when Gizelle was allegedly the ringleader?  This "plot point" is why allegedly Chris is now backing Monique in beating Candiace's ass (allegedly)*.

I've seen people say the GEB + Candiace have always felt Monique was a hoodrat & looked down on her which is true, but Monique herself said "if you provoke people then the hood comes out" so are you a hoodrat or are you a hood rat?  You can't be mad at people for looking at you like a hoodrat when you are running around saying "this what happens in the hood".  Ma'am you are no longer in the hood and where is all this hood energy for Gigi? If anybody needs a hood beatdown it's Gigi but I suspect Monique knows Gigi will match that hood energy pound for pound.

Why is it that Monique decides not to engage with Gigi who started a rumor and spread it to her castmates but she has MMA energy for Candiace?

The GEB + Wendy want nothing further to do with Monique because

• the GEB never liked Monique from the beginning
  • Monique was over the top violent on Candiace, then running around claiming several times she will kill Candiace if Candiace is ever around her again
  • Monique immediately ran to social media to start up a smear campaign on Candiace, which has been going on for a year.

If you saw your cast mate beat your other cast mate to the point where SIX people (5 producers + Karen) are struggling to get them off of her, then they claim several times CALMLY if that other cast mate is ever brought around them they will kill them, you're not going to want to be around that cast mate either.

Monique better be announcing she's going in for extensive counseling because she's already got 4 cast members who don't want to film with her and that only leaves Karen + Ashley.  I don't see it for Monique because she wasn't remorseful, she's STILL not remorseful ("Drag Queens" song) and it's in her best interests to leave this show at the end of this season. 

Monique played herself because she thought she was joining in with the GEB to get rid of Candiace but saw them laughing at Candiace's "I'm Sleep/You Sleep," could not defend herself with words and decided to show Candiace who was top dog with her fists.  Sad.

If you "deserve" to get beaten when you keep coming at someone, than Robyn owes Ashley a beatdown.  I agree 100% with your post.  

4 hours ago, byrd said:

Well if you think that was the worst  then obviously you did not see Porsha Williams drag Kenya Moore all the way across the floor by her hair. or Evelyn Lozada from Basketball wives jump from a table top to attack someone or Theresa Gudice turn over a table.  Emotion run very high on these show..

Lol !!!

Its not "emotional" when you plot your way out of the backroom of a winery you've never been to so you can further attack someone you've been physically separated from.  That's not emotional...that's chilling. 

4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Monique doesn't want to be called a hoodrat, but she kept referencing the hood last night.

It's very dangerous when people say,  "Well, Candiace provoked her...."  because that's very close to saying something like, "well, if she didn't dress like that/didn't walk down that street/ that wouldn't have happened to her."  

giphy.gif

Yes this.  And frankly, if Monique is going to justify her violence with a "but your words provoked me" or "but you were being annoying" defense then I wouldn't want to film with her either because I wouldn't want to have to constantly be walking on eggshells so I don't get assaulted.

If Monique can't use her words, than she needs to find something else to do in her life besides being on a show where people talk shit in high stress situations all the time.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Hide contents

Gizelle also hired a security guard that she brought to the meeting. 😂 I died when I saw the title "Gizelle's private security".

I can't wait to see the aftermath of this mess lol. 

The spoiler tag is hilarious and maybe a way to force a realization.

LOL I actually think Robyn is my favorite HW on the show and always has been.  Not only do I think she is a cool person, but I think she is authentic.  I can see why Gizelle always tries to keep Robyn to herself.  

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The spoiler tag is hilarious and maybe a way to force a realization.

LOL I actually think Robyn is my favorite HW on the show and always has been.  Not only do I think she is a cool person, but I think she is authentic.  I can see why Gizelle always tries to keep Robyn to herself.  

Same! Love Robyn on the show. I would totally be her friend in real life. 

• Love 11

That was built up anger at Candice and Big Chris unleashed.

It's clear Mo's  been grinning and suppressing rage towards the latter

for while. He has the $$$ and hold the power in that marriage.

Plus he doesn't hesitate to flex and remind her.

The mess with the Heineken bottle, showed how he barely respects Mo.

JMO

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

That was built up anger at Candice and Big Chris unleashed.

It's clear Mo's  been grinning and suppressing rage towards the latter

for while. He has the $$$ and hold the power in that marriage.

Plus he doesn't hesitate to flex and remind her.

The mess with the Heineken bottle, showed how he barely respects Mo.

JMO

If that's true then Monique needs some serious therapy.  You can't just go around physically taking your frustrations out on random people.

• Love 8

From what we've seen this season only, how?  How is Candiace begging to get her ass kicked ...this season?

Was it at the gang up at Ashley's dinner where they tried to force Candiace to apologize to Ashley and she said she would like to talk to Ashley one on one instead of being forced to apologize?

Was it when Monique tried to woof at Candiace at the table and she refused to engage?

Was it at Ashley's sip n see where she refused to engage?

Was it at the lake house where Candiace refused to engage, apologized several times and then walked away instead of fighting?

The only person who is screaming to get their ass beat this season (from what we've seen on camera) is Monique.  From what we know allegedly happened off screen, Gigi, Gizelle & Charrisse would need their asses beat way before Candiace. We know Monique doesn't know about Gizelle's alleged participation because if she did, why would she fight Candiace instead of Gizelle?  Because Candiace was seen as the weakest link.

Candiace has a habit of getting in people’s faces and yapping over and over about insignificant things (like Monique falling asleep) or things that are none of her business (like Ashley’s marriage). Plus, the knives - way out of line.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Ditto. Robyn is the most relatable and my favorite across all franchises actually. 

I think Potomac is my favorite because it sort of gears away from the "uber rich" lifestyle these shows moved towards for years. In the beginning with the NYC, the OC and Atlanta, the ladies had money but not all them were living la vita Dorita .. and it slowly moved into too rich territory and quickly became less entertaining (at least for my taste.) These women obviously have money but it's not to a point where I can't relate.

Edited by Boofish
  • Love 10
Just now, nexxie said:

Candiace has a habit of getting in people’s faces and yapping over and over about insignificant things (like Monique falling asleep) or things that are none of her business (like Ashley’s marriage). Plus, the knives - way out of line.

Until Candice  lays hands on you there is NO excuse to get physical.....it was and is all Monique in the wrong on this ... sorry Monique could have walked away at any point she is an adult and Candice wasnt blocking her exit  but she  chose to start with reaching over and flipping Candice hair .... she laid hands first ...

• Love 12

Maybe Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater wants to share in the profits from the book he inspired - whatever his reason, Gizelle is an idiot to deal with this guy any more than she has to regarding the kids.

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Until Candice  lays hands on you there is NO excuse to get physical.....it was and is all Monique in the wrong on this ... sorry Monique could have walked away at any point she is an adult and Candice wasnt blocking her exit  but she  chose to start with reaching over and flipping Candice hair .... she laid hands first ...

That’s why my initial post said Candiace seems to be begging to get her ass kicked - but you have to walk away.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

So yapping about being sleep warrants Candiace getting her ass beat?

Candiace taking Ashley to the side, away from the group, to let her know about a text she got concerning Michael warrants Candiace getting her ass beat?  And if so, why would Monique be beating Candiace's ass and not Ashley? Because if that's the case, Ashley needs her ass beaten several times for being up in Robyn's situation and blasting Robyn's business to the group and Monique needs her ass beaten for wanting to know what was going on with Ashley's marriage.  In fact Monique needs her ass beaten for trying interfere with Sherman and Gizelle's relationshiop.

Knives? Candiace was in her own house with the Ashley knife incident.  Why didn't Monique beat her ass in the house?  Pregnancy isn't an excuse because she threatened to beat Candiace's ass pregnant and all.  Wendy took the knife away at the barn so that's not an excuse either.

There is pretty much no justification for Monique to put her hands on Candiace period and the fact that a LOT of people are saying Candiace needs her ass beat for being annoying or being slick at the mouth is amusing because none of the people saying this are going around beating other people's asses.

Maybe Monique has the same representation as Theresa, both of the Joe's, Danielle and Margaret on RHoNJ because all of them are still on the show too after physical fights that were included in episodes. Physical altercations are nothing new to Real Housewives.

I don't know about NJ but I know after Porsha's fight, everyone ran to her and not Kenya who she beat. Even after rapegate she had some cast members willing to film with her.

Right now in Potomac, 4 of the 6 cast members do not want to be around Monique. That leaves only 2 cast members who would film with Monique.  People who don't have anyone willing to film with get phased out of the show.  Plus, Monique is showing zero remorse.  If she's smart, when she's on WWHL next week she will say she watched the episode and didn't realize how she came off, she's sorry, working on it etc etc.

Monique is showing herself not to be that smart so she will find ways to justify why Candiace's ass needed to be beat.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, Grumpbump said:

How is Monique still on the show?  Honestly, Porsha from RHoA was kicked off the show and had to attend anger management classes for her altercation with Twirl Girl (sorry...temp amnesia).  She had a death grip on Candiace's wig.

Maybe Monique has the same representation as Theresa, both of the Joe's, Danielle and Margaret on RHoNJ because all of them are still on the show after physical fights that were included in episodes. Physical altercations are nothing new to Real Housewives.

Edited by red12
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
Just now, drivethroo said:

So yapping about being sleep warrants Candiace getting her ass beat?

Candiace taking Ashley to the side, away from the group, to let her know about a text she got concerning Michael warrants Candiace getting her ass beat? Because if that's the case, Ashley needs her ass beaten several times for being up in Robyn's situation and blasting that the group and Monique needs her ass beaten for wanting to know what was going on with Ashley's marriage.

Knives? Candiace was in her own house with the Ashley knife incident.  Why didn't Monique beat her ass in the house?  Pregnancy isn't an excuse because she threatened to beat Candiace's ass pregnant and all.  Wendy took the knife away at the barn so that's not an excuse either.

There is pretty much no justification for Monique to put her hands on Candiace period and the fact that a LOT of people are saying Candiace needs her ass beat for being annoying or being slick at the mouth is amusing because none of the people saying this are going around beating other people's asses.

lol I said you have to walk away (even if she’s begging to get her ass kicked).

imo both Candiace and Monique need therapy - Karen and Gizelle could also get help, for their relationship issues.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

lol I said you have to walk away (even if she’s begging to get her ass kicked).

imo both Candiace and Monique need therapy - Karen and Gizelle could also get help, for their relationship issues.

Gizelle could also use a session or two about her colorism as well.

• Love 5

Candiace has had a bit of a redemption edit this season. Monique was dead wrong to put hands on Candiace. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy seeing Candiace’s face smashed against the table. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Candiace has had a bit of a redemption edit this season. Monique was dead wrong to put hands on Candiace. I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy seeing Candiace’s face smashed against the table. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would have loved to see a slap fight between them like Karen and Jack would have on Will and Grace.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

For me, what was interesting to watch was this very beautiful woman, Monique, take on the look of a crazed dark force. And seeing her bust out of the bathroom and come around the building was like watching a murder movie. Weird shit.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 10
20 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Monique is completely crazy.  I don’t care if she’s cheating, her husband’s cheating, I don’t care if Mrs Claus is cheating on Santa...bitch is crazier and more violent than Nene Leakes.  Getting ahold of Candiace’s hair and not letting go forever like she was clutching a fumbled football was so fucked up.  Then going around and coming for Candiace a second time...???  All the distance Monique created between being a hood rat from Atlantic City and the Lady of the Manor of Potomac has disappeared for me.  I don’t know why they didn’t call the police, and why Monique wasn’t arrested.  

And then Moniques brags—brags!—to Chris that the hood is going to come out when Candiace talks shit.  Chris did not seem pleased.  I’m putting a shelf life on that marriage now.  Maybe they won’t get divorced or separated this year or next year, but I doubt they’re going to grow old and grey together, the way that Ashley is not going to grow old and grey with the already old and grey Michael.  Monique is just carrying around way too much anger.  I wonder how she treats people off camera.  

I think Bravo is on Candiace’s side with all the footage they put out there of Candiace apologizing to Monique.  I don’t know how Bravo got on the right side of something, but I’ll take what I can get...

Yes, Karen, Monique and Candiace were “both wrong” as in Monique wasn’t 100% wrong.  Candiace had some complicity in the single digit percentile.  But I think Karen was implying that Monique and Candiace shared the blame for the fight evenly, and that’s dead wrong, unless this is some soap opera and that was Monique’s long lost evil twin carrying through on her threat to drag Candiace...twice.  Damn.  That might be the worst physical shit I’ve seen go down in Bravo history.  I don’t know how Monique comes back from this, or if I even want to see her try.  Whatever is going on with Monique is too dark and sordid that I think she should sort it out off TV.

When Monique called Candiace a “trick” after she assaulted her, it brought me back to the good old days of season two, when Monique had to apologize for simply calling Gizelle a “trick” and how appalled her pastor was when she repeated the story to him.  

Also, nice way to deflect and make no apologies for violence, Monique.  This was a long time coming and Candiace’s mother should have smacked her face a long time ago????  I think someone needs to take a season or two off and go to a mental health spa.  

100% agree. Monique was scary. The most striking thing about it to me was how dead-eyed and clam she seemed given the situation. She did not look like someone who had lost control. She looked cold, calculated and determined to get Candiace. I couldn’t believe she went running after her like that! She should be fired. This is ridiculous. 

And then not to be sorry at all! The way she talked about it really bothered me. Imagine if a man talked like that in explaining why he attacked someone? The person egged him on, so that justifies it? Come on. 

I wonder how much Monique had to drink too. I could see alcohol spurring her on. Candiace too in terms of the argument. 

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about any of this other stuff they're showing? Ashley and Michael--NO. Karen and Ray--NO. Gizelle and her children--NO. Robyn and Wendy have since disappeared. The convo between Gizelle and her dad was good. Otherwise, this is so boring following such a crazy start. 

Yes! I fast-forwarded through most of the Giselle stuff. No interest. 

I feel sorry for Karen. It would be hard to hear your husband say he’s not sure he’s in love with you. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 6

I also really like Robyn. When she's not up Gizelle's ass, she seems to be very down-to-earth and relatable. And she always wears appropriate clothing/makeup instead of trying to be glammed up all the damn time. I would always gave her a start time that's 1-2 hours before the actual event if I was inviting her anywhere, though.  And I would never discuss Juan with her because I wouldn't be able to contain all the eye-rolling. 

Edited by luckyroll3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, byrd said:

Yes, Sorry but as I said before I have been wanting to Pop Candy-Ass in her mouth for the last 2 seasons.  This does not make what I feel right at all, but everyone is not going to just walk away ,  

Yes but to me, that is the difference between people in jail for assault and people who stay out of jail.  I think that a lot of people can name a person they would like to punch in the mouth or kick in the nuts.  But if you cannot control those urges, I don't think you belong around polite company.  FEELING something isn't the problem......DOING something is the problem, particularly for an adult who ostensibly has a fully formed brain and should know right from wrong.

I don't think we should set the bar for human behavior so low that we accept and shoulder shrug away violently assaulting someone for the crime of being "annoying"

1 hour ago, nexxie said:

For me, what was interesting to watch was this very beautiful woman, Monique, take on the look of a crazed dark force. And seeing her bust out of the bathroom and come around the building was like watching a murder movie. Weird shit.

That scene was giving me some Blair Witch vibes for real. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Right now in Potomac, 4 of the 6 cast members do not want to be around Monique. That leaves only 2 cast members who would film with Monique.  People who don't have anyone willing to film with get phased out of the show.  Plus, Monique is showing zero remorse.  If she's smart, when she's on WWHL next week she will say she watched the episode and didn't realize how she came off, she's sorry, working on it etc etc.

Monique is showing herself not to be that smart so she will find ways to justify why Candiace's ass needed to be beat.

Interestingly, IIRC, it was Monique who wanted to "freeze" Candace out at the start of the season and get her kicked off the show.  

My, how the tables have turned!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The other ladies were appalled because that’s not the show they signed up for .. yes G and the others are messy with the mouths but they don’t throw hands ... they have every right to be appalled this isn’t some vh1,WeTv, or hell even lifetime bottom of the barrel reality show where physical fights are encouraged and paraded out like a badge of honor & gawked at like a spectacle and that’s not what was pitched to the ladies when they signed up. but slowly bravo has been turning them all into it.. remember when physical violence got you immediately rejected from a show? Why do they still not do that? 

I don't watch all of the RHO* /Married Medicine franchises closely  - but there has been a bout on the few I do watch...

• Married to Medicine ATL - Toya vs. Mariah poolside bout in evening gowns with  clutch handbags
  • RHONJ - Ashley vs. Danielle, Joe vs Joe
  • I'm sure someone was swinging at hair and air on RHOA after all of these years. Didn't something happen at a reunion show that had Andy in the middle? That bunch run hot on every topic there is - saying the sun rose the wrong way is grounds for a good old fashioned playground ass-kicking.
  • give me a minute to think of match on Married to Medicine LA....

No one signs up to be in the next title match , but the probability sure goes up if you do... image.png.cf9bd1ce9e18b50c56d6ee5e4ef8c4ab.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3