Type keyword(s) to search

S02: Week 6: September 27, 2020-September 30, 2020

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

I'm a black woman. I get the pride and being happy for her and them. I think it's just the contrast of trying to build them up by knocking other people down to the point of demonizing them that's a bit of overkill. We don't know these people in real life. Or maybe they have stalked them so much at this point that they do. I guess the bottom line is I am just too old 5o get this new generation of reality TV junkies.

• Love 2

Still wondering how Johnny hasn’t lost all circulation to his feet with those thigh-strangling tight ass shorts. I noticed during the finale (especially) that when he smiled at Cely or when he noticed the camera on him, his smile didn’t reach his eyes. Very disingenuous. 

• Love 5
On 10/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, SideofSlaw said:

Still wondering how Johnny hasn’t lost all circulation to his feet with those thigh-strangling tight ass shorts. I noticed during the finale (especially) that when he smiled at Cely or when he noticed the camera on him, his smile didn’t reach his eyes. Very disingenuous. 

THIS!! Johnny likes Cely enough. She is fun and cool and beautiful; however that man is not in love and his micro expressions of lack of sincerity are disconcerting to watch because he is acting. That man has a looootttt of control issues inside his home, and a lotttt of lack of self-control issues when around other women outside the home. He is a player and he has been playing the heck out of “adorably in love Johnny” who may or may not have some or any resemblance to real Johnny. He is a con-artist that spits game smooth and figures out to know what works for whichever woman and knows how to play the part of that to get them to fall hard. He likes them, however it is the power rush he gets when he knows he got them is an adrenaline rush that he will always seek with new people. Whether he is in a relationship or not, Johnny needs to hunt, he needs to chase, he needs to compete; if so, it doesn’t bode well for anyone to get involved with a Johnny because he will always be prowling. He referenced “the game” several times and Cely finally asked “what do you mean teach him (their 1-day doll baby) the game?” And he said, you know how to talk to girls, how to get with girls, what to do— how to play— THE GAME.” Cely didn’t seem to like or hate his response and asked if this was a game to him and he reassured her with all the right “no baby, this love is real and I’m all in, I was just saying I will teach him how to get all the girls.” And Cely was like,” I don’t want him to get all the girls like that” and Johnny was like “no, baby it’s all good, I’m just excited to teach him things” and she was like “*yeahhhh* (happy smile). Well if she doesn’t believe him that he is a straight-up borderline professional PLAYA in real life, after he said it many times, then that’s on her. Even Justine and her mom and siblings tried to point it out to her. Unfortunately it did not seem to make her reflect on these issues at length and take in to consideration something that more than one person has suggested Instead it only made her defend Johnny more causing slight friction with her best friend and also her family because she was annoyed at their judgment of him. It is almost like she is more determined to show and prove to everyone how great he is, how much he cares for her, and how they are the BEST couple! 

• Love 4