Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Tell All Part 1

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Andrei barks at buyer:  “Woman!  No one wants open floor plan anymore!  Use your brain for once!”

This. Good grief, he'd be absolutely *terrible*. I bet even Asuelu, Mister Froyo himself, is far better at sales than Arrogant Andrei would be!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

Please come sit with me. I so agree with you. Asuelu seems very troubled to me. Lost. Confused. Trapped between two worlds and with the stubborn mindset of a 10 year old who thinks they know everything and instead of having someone around to explain things to him, he is laughed at and treated like a dolt. There is something about Asuelu that tugs at my heart strings. I don't see him as vindictive and mean. Everyone has limits and considering how much he probably holds inside, it doesn't surprise me that he either blows up or becomes passive aggressive. I completely disagree with being unsafe playing volleyball and can also see how his simplistic type of thinking wondered about grocery shopping too. He is so childlike. I felt bad for him with the milk and people laughing at him. I remember many, many years ago, my sister tore the hem on her pants and was sitting on the bed sewing it. It was a Sunday. My mother (immigrant) came into the room and said, "Don't do that. You can't sew on Sunday or when you die you have to rip out all the stitches with your nose." We thought that was crazy but she was serious. The lack of appreciation for the cultural differences and mocking laughter from the "foreign" spouses was stunning considering that each of them likely has experienced something similar at some point. 

I do not like Andrei at all. The whole "man of the house" Ralph Kramden, King of the Castle stuff needs to just stop. Libby needs to tell his ass to STFU with that. That being said, I don't understand why we once again had to sit through the rehash of why Andrei left Moldova. First of all, it's none of Libby's family's business. Second of all, Andrei explained why he left, to Libby, on camera. Why did she not say to her family, "Listen, he told me and that's all that matters so mind your business." No, she sat there and said nothing about it. So they kept asking. Oh, and folks, he not only takes out the trash, but he washes the cars too! I think he's a moocher. He seems unwilling to start at the bottom as if that is somehow beneath him. I will say that I felt so bad while they were showing the clips of the Family Libby dissing Moldova and saying peasant food and stuff. I felt so bad for Andrei having to hear all that. What a disgustingly uncouth group of people they are. 

I have no interest in Angela/Michael, Larissa, and Colt so I didn't pay much attention to those segments. One thing I did notice was that Tania had bugged out looking eyes at many points when they showed her. 

tania.JPG

Tania was cracking me up. Everytime they cut to her she looked like a ventriloquist dummy being propped up.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Did Andrrei say what, exactly, in real estate he would like to dabble in?  I didn't think it was sales.  Libby said that he was very handy or knew many trades and could do something with that.  In his first season, he was posting handyman flyers in grocery store bulletin boards to start his own business, and in later seasons he was assembling their Ikea furniture and mounting televisions.  Maybe he meant he was interested in flipping houses.  Of course, he'd need capital for that. . .

Also, Libby works part-time for Chuck as a "property manager."  I always suspected that she drove around and collected the rent checks or told the tenants that she'd get back to them on the repairs that will never happen, or possibly showed rentals, executed standard leases and ran background checks (imagine!).  Chuck said that they worked together in the same office daily. 

Andrrei has no or very limited context or reference to understand the industry, the pay scale or legitimate business practices.  But, he could be a property manager in Chuck's company, gain any connections and, if they all survived working together, start his own company eventually or get the experience to get a better job elsewhere.  (He already seems to be more qualified as a property manager than Libby.)  He's so arrogant and entitled that he's never going to start anywhere, much less entry level.

Edited by Grifter Lives
Mr. BuhBye's superior proofreading!
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Tania was cracking me up. Everytime they cut to her she looked like a ventriloquist dummy being propped up.

And has the same IQ.

6 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

But, he could be a property manager in Charlie's company

I think you mean Chuck lol.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, readheaded said:

Wouldn't it be an exciting twist if Coltee and Ericee started dating, leaving Larissa in the dust?

Well, Eric DID say he was willing to "chop it up" with Colt.

7 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I felt that Shawn really went after the male spouses and let the female spouses have the one-sided story telling advantage.  She even asked Michael why he did something when he knew Angela would blow up as a result instead of asking Angela why she gets angry all of the time.  Angela talked about how Michael makes her angry as she is always blaming her for her own temper and outbursts.  I also wondered why Shawn never questioned Libby about why she encourages her family to get involved in her relationship with Andrei.  Stop telling them every little thing.  

Shawn also seemed to lay blame on Asuelu without any reference/thought to Kalani's actions or the over-involvement of her family (looking at you Kolini).  I actually think that Asuelu had a point about volleyball versus stores, etc. (don't hate me...).  He may be playing volleyball with the same small group of people and they may not even have 6 people on a team; plus, it is an outdoor activity.  He also needs someone who will patiently explain things to him and I don't think Kalani is all that patient. 

If Aseulu is so slow that he needs someone to patiently explain things to him like a 5 year old than he needs to accept that he isn't smart enough to understand the nuances of coronavirus and the risks/rewards associated with going out.  

Even if Asuelu was right, that milk goes bad when you open it or whatever nonsense he was spewing, how would that risk even compare to the risk of a deadly virus in the middle of a pandemic?

He may play with six guys, but he doesn't know what they are doing when he isn't around them or if they are being careful.  Asympomatic and community spread are such that you cannot really know.  Its like those ads that used to say that when you had unprotected sex with someone, you were kinda having unprotected sex with everyone they ever had unprotected sex with.  HE isn't being careful, so why would anyone assume his teammates are being careful?  Being around those six guys every week without adequate precautions means that Asuelu is exposed to everyone who they were exposed to during the week, and everyone else they were exposed to and so on and so forth.  

And I've seen Asuelu practice and play inside.  Even if he is doing it outside, without a mask and in close proximty he is at a higher risk of contracting the disease, given the amount of heavy breathing (exhaling and inhaling more particles).  

I think Kolini and her mother are dead on.  Asuelu wants to do whatever he wants to do, he WILL do whatever he wants to do, he will lie and end up getting caught because he is dim and then will defensively use the same reasoning I'd expect from a 10 year old.  

I'm sure Kalani has explained the stakes to him, but because he imagines he isn't as stupid as he actually is, he doesn't think that they are real or apply to him.  If her mother got sick, he isn't smart enough to understand how that would be his fault.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

If Andreiiii wants to work in real estate, let him start where others without connections start: the first class.  He won't cut it because he'll be correcting the instructor the first day (probably night).

It's the attitude  you describe that will keep Andreiiii tied to his FIL's (male equivalent of "apron strings") for as long as Chuck allows it.  Chuck thinks he's doing his daughter and SIL a favor keeping them on the "gravy train" with no effort on Andreiiii's part to change the situation.

However, common sense tells us that eventually the "gravy train" leaves the station, a financial crisis might occur and that young family will be left with NOTHING to cope with the enormous loss of a continual infusion of cash to pay their basic bills (thousands of $$$$ each month) that dad provided (sometimes for YEARS).  

This scenario is particularly treacherous when innocent children are involved.  They become accustomed to a certain lifestyle that might be snatched away from them in an instant if grandpa runs into health or other situations that prevent him from continuing to provide the financial load for the young family.

• Love 6

I wish Andrei would keep his mouth shut so I could continue to hate on Libby’s family unabated. Also, Jen really needs to pull back on the Botox. Blink if you’re still in there Jen!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Isn’t a butt lift, tummy tuck and liposuction too much at once?  The anesthesia alone can kill her.  They should sew her lips shut while they are at it.  She sends money to her kids?  Does it rain money in Vegas?    That guy she’s with is gay and wants to be discovered for movies or something.

Nope. Getting those done at the same time is common. Lipo can literally be done while the tummy tuck us being done. None of these are complicated surgeries. You're looking at a 3 hour surgery, max. My brain surgery took 9. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Colt - Colt really enjoys showing off his cat-turd dickaroo. He has zero shame. He's like, yeah so I show my cocktail weiner to everyone all day long, wink, wink!

Debbie supports Speedo Colt-ee in everything he says and does.  He can do no wrong.  Can it be that she has no idea what DICK PICKS are ... and why her precious baby boy would receive all this criticism?  Does she feel foolish when watches the shows when they're broadcast?  Or does she think about those tidy little checks that help her...a lot

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I'd actually watch HOUSE HUNTERS again if the realtors were like this.

Yeah, HOUSE HUNTERS!   Call me when YOU are finally tired of open-concept, granite, and (now) gray everything.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, pdlinda said:

However, common sense tells us that eventually the "gravy train" leaves the station, a financial crisis might occur and that young family will be left with NOTHING to cope with the enormous loss of a continual infusion of cash to pay their basic bills (thousands of $$$$ each month) that dad provided (sometimes for YEARS). 

An accident?  Cancer?  A death? No Social Security Survivor Benefits if something happens to Andreiii.  

Hope Daddy Chuck is paying into Social Security for his breadwinner-daughter.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Asuelu seems very troubled to me. Lost. Confused. Trapped between two worlds and with the stubborn mindset of a 10 year old who thinks they know everything and instead of having someone around to explain things to him, he is laughed at and treated like a dolt.

I agree with this.  Asuelu is one of those islanders who should NEVER have left.  He was an innocent, happy human with very few responsibilities.  I think of him as "slow," but perhaps it is a language problem (I hope so).  He was happy with his job at the resort where he could show off his dance moves (and get attention, pay+tips).  Kalani  probably thought that since her father came from Samoa and adjusted so well...and made a success of himself, that this cute island boy could do the same.  She chose the wrong guy.  It's sad for both of them.  I want him to move to Samoa. They will both be brokenhearted for awhile, but it's better than having them become ugly, mean married people.  No way to raise children.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

It sounds like too much, though I know that when they do a tummy tuck, they often do a little lipo around there too.

I read an article about Larissa's surgery and it said Dr. Smith liposuction-ed fat from her abdomen and shot it into her ass. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, BucFan said:

“Don’t Terrorize Me With Your Open Floor Plan”

That could be the title of his show on HGTV! Or Andrei could replace David on "Love it or List it" and rename the show "You Must List it, You Don't Have a Choice!" 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
Spoiler

I've read the Libby and Andrei have already formed their own real estate company. Andrei is the president and she is the VP. In fact, they started the company two years ago, shortly before Eleanor was born, so all this Andrei not having a job and his “I’d like to go into real estate” is manufactured BS. 

edited to add: Don't you need $$ to start a business? Surely more than what they make on the show? 

Andrei and Libby's business situation

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:
  Reveal spoiler

I've read the Libby and Andrei have already formed their own real estate company. Andrei is the president and she is the VP. In fact, they started the company two years ago, shortly before Eleanor was born, so all this Andrei not having a job is manufactured BS. 

Andrei and Libby's business situation

Spoiler

AND he had an actual job outside of Chuck until fairly recently

The ONLY thing I now believe about Family Libby's narrative is the they're wilfully ignorant about other countries and Charlie's a drunk. It's becoming increasingly difficult to watch this knowing that the majority of it is manufactured bullshit. 

• Love 11

"

"When I visited Egypt I saw women in the full on burkas - the kind with just eye screens- walking around with a full boobie with baby sticking out." The key word here is "baby." Did you also see them with a pre schooler and toddler sucking on a bare boobie? Feeding a baby in public is one thing, feeding kids that are old enough to walk and eat solid food is quite another thing. They don't have to be fed on demand like a small infant does, and can nurse to their heart's content before leaving home.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

I read an article about Larissa's surgery and it said Dr. Smith liposuction-ed fat from her abdomen and shot it into her ass. 

That's what they like to do if they can. It's safer to use a person's own body fat than to use synthetic material like silicone. 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

"

"When I visited Egypt I saw women in the full on burkas - the kind with just eye screens- walking around with a full boobie with baby sticking out." The key word here is "baby." Did you also see them with a pre schooler and toddler sucking on a bare boobie? Feeding a baby in public is one thing, feeding kids that are old enough to walk and eat solid food is quite another thing. They don't have to be fed on demand like a small infant does, and can nurse to their heart's content before leaving home.

I learned a long time ago not to get into a breastfeeding conversation online. I wound up taking on 100+ people who ripped me a new asshole for saying that I thought that it was weird to breastfeed once kids are toddlers. There's a huge community of people who truly believe that children shouldn't stop until they're ready, and if that's at 7 years old then so be it. It's not a winnable argument. People are too passionate about it and for every point you make there's a counterpoint backed up with studies and data. 

• Love 12
On 9/26/2020 at 10:29 PM, Frozendiva said:

I only watched the Friday 20 minutes.

Kalani, please buy clothes that cover your chest and maybe a proper bra. I thought there was going to be a wardrobe malfunction and she'd be topless in no time. Ditto to Tania.

Libby, I doubt that Andrei just watches the baby. I'm sure he does a lot more around the house than that. Otherwise, you would have divorced him by now.

Larissa, you can be a very nasty woman and look like a brunette Barbie Girl - life as plastic ain't fantastic.  Guess this was taped before she had the rest of her surgery in August. Jess calling Debbie a devil may be right. At some point, women who date Colt will experience the commonality of Debbie's interference. One person tells you that you are a horse, you laugh it off. Two people - maybe you have some horse habits. Every woman you 'date'? Um, Debbie the devil with the red dress on as the common denominator and Colt gaslighting these women and going through hay bales and carrots.

No Pole and Karine. I expected that.

I noticed Tania's saggy boobs in the beginning of the episode when the couples were getting ready. Isn't she only in her mid 20's?

6 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I noticed Tania's saggy boobs in the beginning of the episode when the couples were getting ready. Isn't she only in her mid 20's?

Tania is 30 and her bio clock is ticking. When I saw the scene of her getting ready, I thought that low scoop neck top was what she was planning to wear on the Tell All but when she put on the purple dress she was actually more covered up than some of the others. Still saggy, but not a potential wardrobe malfunction 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I think she is 30 which is why she was yammering about her biological clock.

Edit:  Magemaud and I were posting simultaneously lol.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Edit:  Magemaud and I were posting simultaneously lol.

We often seem to be on the same wavelength! Not surprising, since after all, you are my Forum Husband. Now, clip my toenails, get my ciggies, order me 100 roses, take out the trash and wash the cars! And don’t you dare think of chatting with any of the half nekkid bitches on this forum. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

We often seem to be on the same wavelength! Not surprising, since after all, you are my Forum Husband. Now, clip my toenails, get my ciggies, order me 100 roses, take out the trash and wash the cars! And don’t you dare think of chatting with any of the half nekkid bitches on this forum. 

I will throw in mowing the lawn.  I’m a people pleaser.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

Well, Eric DID say he was willing to "chop it up" with Colt.

If Aseulu is so slow that he needs someone to patiently explain things to him like a 5 year old than he needs to accept that he isn't smart enough to understand the nuances of coronavirus and the risks/rewards associated with going out.  

Even if Asuelu was right, that milk goes bad when you open it or whatever nonsense he was spewing, how would that risk even compare to the risk of a deadly virus in the middle of a pandemic?

He may play with six guys, but he doesn't know what they are doing when he isn't around them or if they are being careful.  Asympomatic and community spread are such that you cannot really know.  Its like those ads that used to say that when you had unprotected sex with someone, you were kinda having unprotected sex with everyone they ever had unprotected sex with.  HE isn't being careful, so why would anyone assume his teammates are being careful?  Being around those six guys every week without adequate precautions means that Asuelu is exposed to everyone who they were exposed to during the week, and everyone else they were exposed to and so on and so forth.  

And I've seen Asuelu practice and play inside.  Even if he is doing it outside, without a mask and in close proximty he is at a higher risk of contracting the disease, given the amount of heavy breathing (exhaling and inhaling more particles).  

I think Kolini and her mother are dead on.  Asuelu wants to do whatever he wants to do, he WILL do whatever he wants to do, he will lie and end up getting caught because he is dim and then will defensively use the same reasoning I'd expect from a 10 year old.  

I'm sure Kalani has explained the stakes to him, but because he imagines he isn't as stupid as he actually is, he doesn't think that they are real or apply to him.  If her mother got sick, he isn't smart enough to understand how that would be his fault.  

I agree with your entire post.  

I also remember Asuelo blowing off the measles outbreak in Samoa and refused to listen even to the pediatrician about the potential danger of exposing the children (perhaps because she was a ---gasp!--- WOMAN).   He's a dumb ass.  

And he clearly knew playing volleyball with his buddies was wrong, which is why he lied to Kalani about his whereabouts.  I'm sure any number of people would have happily tried to explain to the dullard, without using "expensive" words) why a social activity like playing volleyball was not like going to the store for essential items.  Not that he would have listened, but...

I think between his (presumably) below average IQ as well as his stubborn streak and insolence he continually has on display, change will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, for him.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I think family Libby are aching for their own show ( which I vow NEVER to watch.)Why else are they all so bellicose & unpleasant?   

Three words:  The Family Chantel.  And apparently they're filming a SECOND season for the 14 people who are watching THAT dreck.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

why a social activity like playing volleyball was not like going to the store for essential items.

Not to mention you are exposed in the grocery store just for the few seconds you pass someone where volleyball is going to be an hour or more in close proximity.

1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

Three words:  The Family Chantel.  And apparently they're filming a SECOND season for the 14 people who are watching THAT dreck.

It begins airing in early October.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I blame a lot of the Americans in these relationships for hooking up with foreigners who clearly have different values and expectations.  
What if Kalani was running to volleyball 6 days a week and giving dance lessons in her other spare time and she insisted that Asuelu babysit for 3-4 hours a day?  A 3-4 hour break even a couple of days a week doesn’t sound unreasonable.  What if she decided she needed to go to Pilates every other day and work with a trainer?  She’s young, she could get into really great shape.  Ps, with proper timing, she could teach the boys to wait for a boob snack rather than nursing them whenever they feel like it.  Once they understand instructions, they can learn to wait or grab a nutritious solid food treat.  Plus I call bullshit on milk going bad in a house with 3 growing “boys”.  I imagine that they go through gallons of milk too quickly for it to spoil and maybe check the temperature in your refrigerator.

What if Libby wanted to go back to school and get an MBA and guess what, end up “smarter” than Andrrrei?  Would he talk even louder and faster to press his point that he is the man and the man decides everything?

What if Larissa got pregnant, by Ericee supposedly,  and decided to sit around posting YouTube videos of herself eating and getting bigger by the minute?  Would Ericee finally admit that he’s gay and he absolutely could not be the father?

I want the South American girl gang to bitch slap Coltee and Debbie from here to the dumpster down in back of Carnival Court at Harrahs.  At first I thought they were irrationally angry with Coltee and Debbie but now we see how low this pair of dirty Americans have gone.  Lesson to be learned here: if the guy you hardly know is sending you dick pics, you’re probably not the only person he sending them to.

Nothing to say about Angela.  She’s a hypocrite. Michael is a whipped dog.

Syngin needs to quit drinking and Tania should join him as a show of support but we know none of that will ever happen.  I bet they would each drop 25 pounds in a month if they just cut out booze and didn’t change anything else.  Not that they care.

Honestly, none of these people look healthy.  They are all young and seemingly healthy enough and have income from the show and could probably hire personal trainers to teach them how to eat, etc.  or read a magazine and follow the advice.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Are they the same FOURTEEN who are watching Darcey & Stacey?

3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

In the late 80s? I went to a movie with a friend (can't recall the movie), but one of the characters was modeling for her sculptor-husband. I whispered to my friend that I was surprised the young-ish actress's boobs were so saggy.  I learned later that friend's daughter in her 20s (a model) had "droopy" boobs too; it's genetics.  I just hadn't seen enough women's boobs to know that not everyone has the breasts featured in photos/magazines.  Also, it has nothing to do with one's weight.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Back Atcha said:

Are they the same FOURTEEN who are watching Darcey & Stacey?

I confess I don't change the channel or turn off my TV between HEA and Pillow Talk and Darcey and Stacey are on in the background for the hour between the shows I do pay attention to. Does that somehow signal to TLC that I'm watching or do I need to be a Nielsen household? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I confess I don't change the channel or turn off my TV between HEA and Pillow Talk and Darcey and Stacey are on in the background for the hour between the shows I do pay attention to. Does that somehow signal to TLC that I'm watching or do I need to be a Nielsen household? 

It puts you on the Homeland Security watch list.

• LOL 19
5 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

In the late 80s? I went to a movie with a friend (can't recall the movie), but one of the characters was modeling for her sculptor-husband. I whispered to my friend that I was surprised the young-ish actress's boobs were so saggy.

Have you seen Maggie Gyllenhaal on The Deuce? She plays a prostitute and has the breasts of an 80 year old woman. 

Just now, Gobi said:

It puts you on the Homeland Security watch list.

Uh oh, I'm already flagged every time I fly because a few years ago I innocently tried to bring in a salami I bought in Switzerland. I bought it at the Duty Free and declared it, so I had no idea I was doing something illegal. It's on my Permanent Record. 

• LOL 4
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Have you seen Maggie Gyllenhaal on The Deuce? She plays a prostitute and has the breasts of an 80 year old woman. 

YES!!!   And they're the "small" breasts of an 80yr old woman.  Full Disclosure:  I'm an 80yr old woman, but I had/have large gazongas.  My knees are bruised...constantly.   Maggie was probably 38-39 when filming the series.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Milk probably isn’t pasteurized in Samoa and that’s why they sniff it.  But Kalani wants to call it a superstition (although she believes in ghosts lol).

What I heard Asuelu say was that the act of sniffing would make the milk go bad.  So Samoans don't sniff it.  Which I guess means they just drink it and find out then whether it's gone bad, since sniffing it first would have meant there was zero chance that it wasn't bad.

It started sounding like Schrödinger's cat to me, but on further thought, unlike the cat, the state of the milk is changed by measuring it with a sniff, so it's not the insight into quantum mechanics that I had hoped.

Now I need to examine comparing Kalani ignoring Asuelu's demands that she not sniff the milk to Asuelu ignoring Kalani's demands that he not play volleyball during a pandemic.  That sounds like it might be an example of false equivalence.

The Learning Channel is really bringing it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

<snip>. 

How could Asuelo's sister sit on the couch looking half dead then throw out the threat about beating someone up...just not very convincing.

She DID look limp, didn't she?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

What I heard Asuelu say was that the act of sniffing would make the milk go bad.  So Samoans don't sniff it

That's the way I heard it, too and that Asuelu scolded Kalani any time he saw her sniffing the milk from the bottle because of the Samoan superstition. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, Kath94 said:

She DID look limp, didn't she?

“I’m going to...(yawn)...beat your ass...” 

are we keeping you awake, Tammy? 

Note the statue in the background has same face as “The Family Asuelu” members, same slack jaw, blubber lips and dead eyes 

3A15A1B7-AE57-4EF4-ACE8-CB065C102942.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Coltee: I sent the dick picks because that's what I do for my friends...

With friends like him...

but that actually makes about as much sense as him sending them to people to show “affection.” What the Hell does that mean? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Could not verify any milk sniffing superstition in Samoa with my Google finger, so it sounds like there was some miscommunication or it is limited to Asuelu’s immediate family.  

I did find some Indian milk superstitions:

If someone comes to borrow milk after dark, he is generally refused because in some farming and pastoral communities it is believed that this reduces the milk in cattle. Drinking milk before going out of the house and spilling of milk is considered a bad omen.

59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

With friends like him...

but that actually makes about as much sense as him sending them to people to show “affection.” What the Hell does that mean? 

If you are attracted to men you are more appreciative of your partner in comparison.  If you are a man you feel better about your body in comparison.  Thanks, friend!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I have come to realize that just because I (and those of us on this board) don't like something means, nothing.  There are a lot more folks who probably do watch it.  

2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I have come to realize that just because I (and those of us on this board) don't like something means, nothing.  There are a lot more folks who probably do watch it.  

I believe Sentence #1 is correct and you're trying to fool us with Sentence #2.

• LOL 4