Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Bella

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Sounds like BenMelia has broken up. Bennett and Amelia, everyone's perfect couple from season 11.  Hmmmm. 

 

This was just reported on Instagram, so don't know if it's true, but Bennett was reported as saying he's been dumped. Inexplicably and suddenly.  

Actually, this doesn't surprise me that much. Both of them said they applied for a lark and something dumb to do. I think they were surprised they liked each other so much. Amelia's medical career notwithstanding, both seem to fly by the seat of their pants the rest of the time. Getting divorced on a whim doesn't seem out of character for someone who got married on a whim......

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/10/2021 at 3:57 PM, Crashcourse said:

I don't know if it's the production budget but I wish they'd film on the West Coast.  I'm tired of filming mainly in the South.

And Texas. They have already done Dallas. Now Houston. How about somewhere in California, or Colorado or Arizona? So many states, so little time. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, cardigirl said:

Sounds like BenMelia has broken up. Bennett and Amelia, everyone's perfect couple from season 11.  Hmmmm. 

This was just reported on Instagram, so don't know if it's true, but Bennett was reported as saying he's been dumped. Inexplicably and suddenly.  

I hope it’s just a rumor, because Amelia and Bennett seemed tailor made for each other.  Although Bennett seemed startled when Amelia confessed that she would have made it worked with anyone, because she wanted to be on a reality show; she thought it would be cool.   

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

 NOLA reopening beckons Bennett back to do his Intramural Theater and TV Pole Shine Band....selling solar panels is not creative.

Perhaps it is see ya later... not don't let the screen door hit you on your way out and sign the divorce papers, please.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

If they have indeed broken up I think it would be more due to the professional differences between them as Amelia enters the medical world.  She may also realize that his lack of hygiene doesn't mesh with her new world of infections and infection control.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

If they have indeed broken up I think it would be more due to the professional differences between them as Amelia enters the medical world.  She may also realize that his lack of hygiene doesn't mesh with her new world of infections and infection control.

She said she wanted someone to be Mr. Mom though, not necessarily someone with a similarly demanding career.

Honestly I found their individual and shared quirkiness exhausting but I did think they were a good match and had a good shot of making it. I'm hoping this is a rumor or they find a way to make it work. Good luck to those crazy, quirky kids!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She said she wanted someone to be Mr. Mom though, not necessarily someone with a similarly demanding career.

Honestly I found their individual and shared quirkiness exhausting but I did think they were a good match and had a good shot of making it. I'm hoping this is a rumor or they find a way to make it work. Good luck to those crazy, quirky kids!

I just realized two factors that I didn't consider. She was looking for a Mr. Mom similar to her mother but the timing is such that she probably wouldn't be having any children for a lot of years so the Mr. Mom there's no Mom part needed right now. So while BENNETT was definitely willing to go the low road in the who's got the well-paying career I think this timing was not right.

But the timing really was right for the honeymoon and the first months. Because she was on her break and not at school or at work it was a different atmosphere and the amount of time that they could spend together. I'm still hoping that they can work it out but I do suddenly see these two factors as being quite influential.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/1/2021 at 1:03 PM, Ilovepie said:

Actually, this doesn't surprise me that much. Both of them said they applied for a lark and something dumb to do. I think they were surprised they liked each other so much. Amelia's medical career notwithstanding, both seem to fly by the seat of their pants the rest of the time. Getting divorced on a whim doesn't seem out of character for someone who got married on a whim......

Maybe pretending to get dumped is part of Bennett’s performative art?

She did seem pretty smitten with him and he with her. They seemed perfect for each other.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Bennett and Amelia (I believe they knew each other more than they let on) were able to parlay their acting, quirkiness and desire to be on TV into a cult following as if it was some miracle that these two peas in a pod just happened to be at the same audition for this show. It reeked of a set up from the jump, to me. That said, I did like them in the beginning but their act got tiring to watch pretty quickly.

Their quirky personalities-- played up heavily for the cameras-- seemed to be a matched set, but Amelia's quirky contained a serious side, which is proven by her graduating from med school. Bennett did not appear to have a serious side at all. I could not picture him having the discipline to make it through med school. That itself shows that at least some of Amelia's silliness was manufactured to take advantage of being on television.  

I'm sure Amelia is still quirky in her own way, but she has a profession now that requires a lot of her time. The stint on the show is over and it's time to grow up. If she is coming home after a long day to a pigsty, and a miserable, unmotivated, and most importantly to me, unwashed spouse, I could see that being a huge problem. Maybe she had enough.  

Bennett's "cuteness" will get him a lot of sympathy but to me he is another one of those types that are adorable to everyone that does not have to live with him. 

Edited by configdotsys
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/3/2021 at 5:52 AM, configdotsys said:

I could not picture him having the discipline to make it through med school.

He does have a Masters Degree, so even though it's not medical school, he's not exactly some uneducated hick. Both of them seem to work overtime at being super quirky. His desire to live in an unorthodox manner might not match up with what Amelia wants long term though. I think I did read that Bennett struggled to find employment during the pandemic after the move, so I am sure that did not help the situation. Zero demand for pedicabs and theater shows last year........

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

He does have a Masters Degree, so even though it's not medical school, he's not exactly some uneducated hick. Both of them seem to work overtime at being super quirky. His desire to live in an unorthodox manner might not match up with what Amelia wants long term though. I think I did read that Bennett struggled to find employment during the pandemic after the move, so I am sure that did not help the situation. Zero demand for pedicabs and theater shows last year........

I thought he found a job selling solar panels or windows or something?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

He does have a Masters Degree, so even though it's not medical school, he's not exactly some uneducated hick. Both of them seem to work overtime at being super quirky.

He always struck me as very intelligent. I remember a conversation he had with one of the other guys on the show that made me think, wow, he's very insightful. And of the two of them, his quirkiness struck me as more genuine than Amelia's - Amelia always seemed to me like she was trying really hard.

I also get the impression that his jobs were solely how he earned money, and his real pursuits were theater and music (I think? Whatever artistic stuff he had going on). Like, he wasn't just messing around with theater and music; he put a lot of his energy into it. He hadn't made it big because most people don't, but it seemed like he was taking it pretty seriously. And him not making a lot of money was fine for him because it's just him and he can live off whatever he makes, but I did remember a conversation he had with Amelia where they were talking about kids that caused him to go, shit, I need to make some money. Hence ...

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I thought he found a job selling solar panels or windows or something?

I believe he did - probably just a more lucrative day job. Might have slowed down during the pandemic but I will say, as someone who is trying to have work done on my place, that people who do any kind of home improvement work are absolutely swamped right now because everybody is trying to do what they couldn't have done in the thick of the pandemic. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/3/2021 at 8:52 AM, configdotsys said:

Bennett and Amelia (I believe they knew each other more than they let on) were able to parlay their acting, quirkiness and desire to be on TV into a cult following as if it was some miracle that these two peas in a pod just happened to be at the same audition for this show. It reeked of a set up from the jump, to me. That said, I did like them in the beginning but their act got tiring to watch pretty quickly.

Their quirky personalities-- played up heavily for the cameras-- seemed to be a matched set, but Amelia's quirky contained a serious side, which is proven by her graduating from med school. Bennett did not appear to have a serious side at all. I could not picture him having the discipline to make it through med school. That itself shows that at least some of Amelia's silliness was manufactured to take advantage of being on television.  

I'm sure Amelia is still quirky in her own way, but she has a profession now that requires a lot of her time. The stint on the show is over and it's time to grow up. If she is coming home after a long day to a pigsty, and a miserable, unmotivated, and most importantly to me, unwashed spouse, I could see that being a huge problem. Maybe she had enough.  

Bennett's "cuteness" will get him a lot of sympathy but to me he is another one of those types that are adorable to everyone that does not have to live with him. 

I think Bennett is very serious about his own quirky interests, but he seemed very married to New Orleans because of his theatre group, so I'm wondering if the move was a big problem for him.  I remember there being talk between them about him traveling back and forth from there, but the practical end of that might have been too difficult for him to manage on a regular basis.  And that plus her very busy schedule as a resident would put strain on any relationship.  I hope they can work things out.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I remember there being talk between them about him traveling back and forth from there, but the practical end of that might have been too difficult for him to manage on a regular basis. 

Plus COVID putting a strain on travel - and on Amelia, as a health care professional.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Has there actually been anything put out there officially that they broke up? A quick goole search gives me nothing recent. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, sara416 said:

Has there actually been anything put out there officially that they broke up? A quick goole search gives me nothing recent. 

I think he said it to Miles in an episode of Couples Cam. But of course, no one from the show is saying anything about it. They are being really circumspect about the situation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

PO$ gave a 2 hour interview. Fortunately, you don't have to listen to his stupid voice, this blogger breaks it down in about 10 minutes:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

And, of course, he sees a female therapist who he thinks he can charm his way out of answering things he doesn't want to answer or who won't push him to get the real details and catch him in his lies. I think we all pretty much figured that Paige was in it for the money, at least towards the end. And I don't believe that she told him that she wasn't attracted to him - she wanted this marriage desperately and she wanted HIM.

What I don't get at all is how anyone as gorgeous as Mercedes is could want anything to do with him. I am sure she was not sitting home alone and had many options.

Also interesting about the wedding(s) and the legality. I wonder if that is true.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

And, of course, he sees a female therapist who he thinks he can charm his way out of answering things he doesn't want to answer or who won't push him to get the real details and catch him in his lies. I think we all pretty much figured that Paige was in it for the money, at least towards the end. And I don't believe that she told him that she wasn't attracted to him - she wanted this marriage desperately and she wanted HIM.

What I don't get at all is how anyone as gorgeous as Mercedes is could want anything to do with him. I am sure she was not sitting home alone and had many options.

Also interesting about the wedding(s) and the legality. I wonder if that is true.

Why would you think that Paige was in it for the money which is about $1000 an episode?

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

What I don't get at all is how anyone as gorgeous as Mercedes is could want anything to do with him. I am sure she was not sitting home alone and had many options.

I think that Mercedes wanted to do with being on television; I don't think she wanted anything at all to do with Chris. What sane woman would?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Kira53 said:

Why would you think that Paige was in it for the money which is about $1000 an episode?

I said I believed she was at the end of the show when they had finally decided to end it and she kept showing up. In that video clip, which has some things I do believe, Chris said that Paige asked him to keep filming so that she could still get the money for those shows. At the beginning, I believe she was fully into it for "the right reasons."  Once there was no reason for Paige to be there, except for sympathy and face time, I do believe that she encouraged him to keep filming. When she was just on by herself and played the martyr card, it didn't look as good for her as when he was on and acted like himself and she was there to follow him out the door and bring him back - more time for her.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Retired at last said:

 I think we all pretty much figured that Paige was in it for the money, at least towards the end. And I don't believe that she told him that she wasn't attracted to him - she wanted this marriage desperately and she wanted HIM.

She's certainly extending her 15 minutes of fame instead of going away quietly. All those episodes of Unfiltered. Next week's prediction show. 

I like Ryan better during the 10-15 minutes he chats with Miles than I did when he was on the show. Keith chats with Miles after that. 

Share this post


Link to post

On 7/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, Rae Spellman said:

I like Ryan better during the 10-15 minutes he chats with Miles than I did when he was on the show. Keith chats with Miles after that. 

I agree. I think Ryan is a lot more fun in real life than how he was shown on MAFS.

Edited by absolutelyido

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/9/2021 at 11:45 PM, Elizzikra said:

I think that Mercedes wanted to do with being on television; I don't think she wanted anything at all to do with Chris. What sane woman would?

Don't you remember that Mercedes had already been engaged to Chris before, so she was willing and eager and interested in being involved with Chris long before the opportunity to come on to MAFS.  I'm not saying she was sane or not, I'm just saying I just know that she went as far as having an engagement party with all of their family and friends. She was interested enough to have sex with him after breaking up with him.  She probably found something out right after the engagement party and broke the engagement.  But she became sexually involved with him after the break up so the question is "sane or insane?"

On 7/10/2021 at 11:33 AM, Retired at last said:

I said I believed she was at the end of the show when they had finally decided to end it and she kept showing up. In that video clip, which has some things I do believe, Chris said that Paige asked him to keep filming so that she could still get the money for those shows. At the beginning, I believe she was fully into it for "the right reasons."  Once there was no reason for Paige to be there, except for sympathy and face time, I do believe that she encouraged him to keep filming. When she was just on by herself and played the martyr card, it didn't look as good for her as when he was on and acted like himself and she was there to follow him out the door and bring him back - more time for her.

Why would you believe anything that Chris says? Why would you believe anything that Chris says?   He is a big lier.  Why would you believe anything that Chris says?

Chris a narcissist and they usually accuse other person of whatever they are doing themselves.  It's called projection.  One big tell when you are dating a narcissist, is if they start accusing you of cheating. It's a pretty clear sign that they are cheating and are projecting their behavior upon you.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I just read that Ryan and Clara are divorcing. That makes me sad, since I thought they had bought a house together and were going to try to make it. So, Bri and Vinnie are the last hope for that last season.

ETA: there is a link to the article in People in the "Where are they Now Season 12" thread.

Edited by Retired at last · Reason: added source
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sad, too, but not really surprised. They both seem like nice people, Clara especially, but very different fundamentally. The sexual disconnect was probably the tip of the iceberg. I'm still not convinced that Ryan isn't in the closet.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I just read that Ryan and Clara are divorcing. That makes me sad, since I thought they had bought a house together and were going to try to make it. So, Bri and Vinnie are the last hope for that last season.

ETA: there is a link to the article in People in the "Where are they Now Season 12" thread.

Here’s the article.

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-ryan-oubre-clara-berghaus-getting-divorced/

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

This really makes me sad. A Bald and Beautiful podcast (on youtube) with Clara and Ryan was just released today and they seemed happy. It was apparently recorded sometime after the 4th of July.

Clara posted the Taylor Swift song "Tolerate It" in her Instagram stories which may reveal some insight into what happened. She has unfollowed Ryan on Instagram and deleted all pictures of them together (Ryan has not). I have a feeling this was Ryan's decision or maybe he finally admitted he never really fell in love with her which she said was her biggest fear.  I think he tried because he took the marriage and his commitment to her seriously, but never really fell in love with her. 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

I'm sad, too, but not really surprised. They both seem like nice people, Clara especially, but very different fundamentally. The sexual disconnect was probably the tip of the iceberg. I'm still not convinced that Ryan isn't in the closet.

I'm glad you said that because I've been thinking it for a long while now.  I think he is one of those people that buys into the BS that his church spews about gayness being wrong and thinks he can change himself by making a desperate stab at getting married to "prove" to the church and his parents that he's not gay.  Only it doesn't work that way.  You can't just get married and expect it to convert you into a straight person.  I'm sure he bought into the garbage that he could change himself if he really put his mind to it.  We don't see so much of that up North anymore but in the bible belt I'm sure it's still more of a thing.  BTW, you CAN be a Christian and not believe that being gay is wrong.  I was born and raised an Episcopalian and we have had openly gay clergy and even BISHOPS for well over 2 decades by now.  I say that to show that it's not fair to lump all Christians together.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I am not surprised to hear about Claire and Ryan. Their gushing confessionals and the cool vibe between them didn’t quite jell. The season is now 1 for 5.  Hope the couples in the new season are more compatible.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Along with Clara & Ryan, I also saw that Virginia and Erik filed for divorce (in April).  Was this common knowledge?  I've been traveling the last month and just got back to this board.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, absolutelyido said:

This really makes me sad. A Bald and Beautiful podcast (on youtube) with Clara and Ryan was just released today and they seemed happy. It was apparently recorded sometime after the 4th of July.

Clara posted the Taylor Swift song "Tolerate It" in her Instagram stories which may reveal some insight into what happened. She has unfollowed Ryan on Instagram and deleted all pictures of them together (Ryan has not). I have a feeling this was Ryan's decision or maybe he finally admitted he never really fell in love with her which she said was her biggest fear.  I think he tried because he took the marriage and his commitment to her seriously, but never really fell in love with her. 

Ugh, I'm sad for her if this wasn't a mutual decision.  Hopefully she will meet someone in the future who is a better match. I imagine she will change her name back to Fergus from Oubre soon. Glad she has the other ladies for support.

45 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

I'm glad you said that because I've been thinking it for a long while now.  I think he is one of those people that buys into the BS that his church spews about gayness being wrong and thinks he can change himself by making a desperate stab at getting married to "prove" to the church and his parents that he's not gay.  Only it doesn't work that way.  You can't just get married and expect it to convert you into a straight person.  I'm sure he bought into the garbage that he could change himself if he really put his mind to it.  We don't see so much of that up North anymore but in the bible belt I'm sure it's still more of a thing.  BTW, you CAN be a Christian and not believe that being gay is wrong.  I was born and raised an Episcopalian and we have had openly gay clergy and even BISHOPS for well over 2 decades by now.  I say that to show that it's not fair to lump all Christians together.

Agreed. Wish all Christians were like Episcopalians on those issues. Unfortunately I think he comes from a background where it's just not acceptable. It's so messed up, if that's the case with him. No one wins when people don't feel free to be their true selves. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, JapMo said:

Along with Clara & Ryan, I also saw that Virginia and Erik filed for divorce (in April).  Was this common knowledge?  I've been traveling the last month and just got back to this board.

Yes/no/sort of...people got ahold of the divorce filing and posted it. Erik and Virginia were back and forth on social media - following, then unfollowing, then following each other again. Rumor had it that Erik had kicked Virginia out of his condo, and another woman posted that Virginia had moved into the same apartment complex as her (solo), so it definitely seemed like they had separated. They kept posting on IG though that they were together still but working through things...most people think they were trying to salvage their Couples Cam gig, but yeah, I think they are dunzo.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

A Bald and Beautiful podcast (on youtube) with Clara and Ryan was just released today and they seemed happy. 

Watching Ryan interact with Miles the other day and then with Kev, Melissa, Angel, and Marcus tonight was pretty interesting. While Ryan acknowledge watching a few seasons of MAFS before going on the show and watching many Bald and the Beautiful episodes, I'm inclined to take what he said during both interviews at face value.

In contrast, I like Dr. Viviana less and am more skeptical of anything she has to say after her Bald and the Beautiful interview. 

According to Ryan, he and Clara were having sex the whole time. He also addressed his take on religion. 

Clara said they were recruited on Instagram.

Edited by Rae Spellman
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

53 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am not surprised to hear about Claire and Ryan. Their gushing confessionals and the cool vibe between them didn’t quite jell. The season is now 1 for 5.  Hope the couples in the new season are more compatible.

Anyone want to place bets on whether Vinny and Brianna will last?

As I recall the first time this show was set in Atlanta all the marriages failed: Neil/Samantha, Tres/Vanessa and David/Ashley.  They don't have much luck there.  The only couple from Texas that worked out was Bobby/Danielle out of 3 couples so let's see how they do in Houston.  From the looks of it so far I'm not too hopeful.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Anyone want to place bets on whether Vinny and Brianna will last?

I've never got a good vibe from them.  He's too short-tempered.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Were  there bonus checks for staying together on DD? Because I didn’t buy their decision—she so obviously frustrated yet terrified of being deserted. Plus she agreed to walk down the aisle wearing a blindfold. People thought Eric had control issues, but Ryan was right there with him. 

If this group was indicative of the single guys in Atlanta, there should be warning signs at the city limits. What’s the over/under on Bri waking up one day realizing she’s over walking on eggshells around her man-baby husband?

Edited by buttersister · Reason: No thanks, autocorrect
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I don't buy Clara and Ryan were having sex the whole time on the show (other than the handjobs). Clara was so obviously frustrated in her ITMs and her talks with the other wives. We saw them try to put on a good front with the experts, but there were issues there the entire time that never got resolved. Clara tried really hard to convince us that she was fine with taking things slow but she wasn't that good of an actress. I just can't believe that everything was hunky-dory ten days ago and then BOOM they decided to divorce. Makes no sense.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I'm not willing to speculate on whether Ryan is gay or not, but these two were always worlds apart on religion and raising kids. It makes me sad because I like both of them, but I'm not completely surprised either. Statistically, this season was looking better than it actually was based on the successes, but now it actually looks like the dumpster fire it really was. Stay out of Atlanta moving forward MAFS!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, buttersister said:

What’s the over/under on Bri waking up one day realizing she’s over walking on eggshells around her man-baby husband?

I think the "man baby" has been was based a lot on the editing to show as much conflict as possible. editing and production asking them to do things that would put Vincent in a place where he felt embarrassed. The dancing, and each of the other exercises that as a couple I don't think they chose. 

She's lucky to find a man to support her ambition and strength in her job. He doesn't really seem to mind that much that she is bossy.  She's lucky to find a man that can deal with that baby voice.  And he's lucky to find a woman willing to support him in his search for developing a very successful business.  She seems very supportive of him. Powerhouse women like Bre don't always find men who aren't threatened.  He's always bragging "my wife is an engineer", he feels it leaves a shine on him which is great. They seem to have goals in common and can have fun.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Oof, Virginia going after Jacob on Instagram when he answered somebody's question about Hayley on his live stream. MAFSfan had screen shots of all of her comments, and wow. Very immature and kind of high school-ish, which is not surprising to me at all.

She refers to Hayley as "her best friend". What? This girl you just met less than a year ago? Okay. These two deserve each other.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Very immature and kind of high school-ish, which is not surprising to me at all.

Virginia didn't strike me as a paragon of maturity and good judgment. Or sobriety.

  • Like 10
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Oof, Virginia going after Jacob on Instagram when he answered somebody's question about Hayley on his live stream. MAFSfan had screen shots of all of her comments, and wow. Very immature and kind of high school-ish, which is not surprising to me at all.

She refers to Hayley as "her best friend". What? This girl you just met less than a year ago? Okay. These two deserve each other.

I was just coming here to say that if you love drama, you're missing out by not being on Instagram. LOL.  And Virginia put even more stuff in her 'stories' about how people are DMing her and saying she's being immature but she doesn't care, she was THERE, she knows these people and the TRUTH and she will always defend her friend.  *rolls eyes*  I don't even think Jake said anything about Hayley.  

I don't really care so much, I just hate seeing the show promote one point of view (Jake is terrible, Brett is terrible) and then after the show they aren't allowed any peace.  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

I was just coming here to say that if you love drama, you're missing out by not being on Instagram. LOL. 

Boy isn't this the truth! Definitely more entertaining than the show this season for sure. Now Jake has posted a video addressing all of her inflammatory comments on his live stream. He basically says he has every right to say what he wants, especially after Hayley dragged him on national tv and he didn't say anything. Also, funny enough, he admits that this season is the worst one! Ha! He also says his whole MAFS experience sucked, he can't stand Hayley and knows she can't stand him, and he just wants to leave it at that. The crazy thing is Virginia is STILL commenting and threatening to reveal "something", although it's not clear what and she also reiterates that she is just defending her friend. Oh brother. What a load of nonsense.

In other Season 12 Insta news, Clara posted a cryptic story about how Taylor Swift's Red album was her now. No idea what that means, and I have zero interest in looking at the set list for Red to figure out what she's alluding to. And this after just YESTERDAY saying she was taking a break from social media. Guess not.

These people are so messy!

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

He basically says he has every right to say what he wants, especially after Hayley dragged him on national tv and he didn't say anything.

Sure, he can say what he wants but didn't he falsely accuse her of being with a boyfriend?  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Sure, he can say what he wants but didn't he falsely accuse her of being with a boyfriend?  

Hello Virginia!  Welcome to our boards! 😘

Actually, I think that was all producer driven.

I thought what Jake said was that people continue to ask a question about Hayley and he does his best to ignore it. 

Edited by cardigirl
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

So much messy drama. I'm over it.

Next season is supposed to be in Boston, but the season after that is going to be San Diego. I'll admit I'm a bit excited for it as it's the first west coast season. And San Diego is so pretty.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I was just coming here to say that if you love drama, you're missing out by not being on Instagram. LOL.  And Virginia put even more stuff in her 'stories' about how people are DMing her and saying she's being immature but she doesn't care, she was THERE, she knows these people and the TRUTH and she will always defend her friend.  *rolls eyes*  I don't even think Jake said anything about Hayley.  

I do love the drama. I'll admit it. I'm a terrible gossip and I prefer to gossip about reality tv stars, who tacitly approve it by going on reality tv. I am on instagram but I never look at it. And I hate to give followers to someone like Virginia, whom I really don't like. But it's sorely tempting.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size