Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Last night, a viewer saw Virginia dancing on a guy at The Ivy in Buckhead and posted the video online. 

What a surprise....said no one but Erik.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Last night, a viewer saw Virginia dancing on a guy at The Ivy in Buckhead and posted the video online. 

MAFSfan re-shared this, but there was no video, only a rumor and a picture of her posing with a friend showing no ring. Virginia responded saying it was a selfie reverse image and it was her right hand, and also posted a picture of her hand wearing a wedding ring. Erik just posted pics with him, Virginia, Clara & Ryan. He has also posted recent pics for both of their dogs.

• Useful 6
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

MAFSfan re-shared this, but there was no video, only a rumor and a picture of her posing with a friend showing no ring.

A video was posted of Virginia dancing in a club. She is wearing a white LOLA jersey with the #10, blue shorts and sneakers. She is dancing with a guy wearing a black t-shirt.  I believe the question is, “was this before or after she got married?”

• Useful 5
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

A video was posted of Virginia dancing in a club. She is wearing a white LOLA jersey with the #10, blue shorts and sneakers. She is dancing with a guy wearing a black t-shirt.

Maybe she was in a group with others? And if not, is she not allowed to dance with anyone other than Erik? (LOL - maybe he was at the bar getting her next drink?)

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Maybe she was in a group with others? And if not, is she not allowed to dance with anyone other than Erik? (LOL - maybe he was at the bar getting her next drink?)

Yes, it could be a whole lot of nothing since it has been discussed ad nauseam how many guy friends Virginia has, and how often she likes to go out partying with them.

Edited by Ilovepie
  • Love 5

If Virginia hadn't been seen so many times on the show with a wine glass in her hand, and if she hadn't discussed how she likes to crash on guys' couches when she got drunk, I doubt there would be so much speculation about her being at the bar/club. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Maybe he was sitting alone in the bar wondering where she had disappeared to for 45 minutes? 😄

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 4/28/2021 at 2:45 PM, qtpye said:

Interestingly, enough this same person said that Paige reminded them of the little girl mentality and Chris's ex, Mercedes, seemed to have the confidence of a grown woman in the little screen time that we saw her.

Well, a grown woman with extremely poor judgment . . .  "let's go on television and tell the world I got knocked up at my father's funeral by a complete a-hole".  Most women would be keeping that info to themselves until the day they died. How many people here would be proud of having sex with Chris and admitting it on national television?!?!?!  

(Was it a grandfather's funeral?  Tomato, To-maat-toe...)

• Love 9

Do ya'll think that Virginia stayed because of the money?

I am talking about the money she can get as a MAFS participant and the money that  Erik supposedly has from his job and family?

The reason I am asking is that she does not seem that into him.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What?? Is this a status update?

Virginia and Erik, and Briana and Vincent are scheduled to be part of next season's Couple Cam. Clara and Ryan turned it down, I don't think they wanted to be on camera any longer. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Virginia and Erik, and Briana and Vincent are scheduled to be part of next season's Couple Cam. Clara and Ryan turned it down, I don't think they wanted to be on camera any longer. 

Clara and Ryan have to work on getting to home base before they can start filming from home base, LOL.  Perhaps things aren't as rosy as either of them have been saying they are on camera.  I would believe that actually.  If he  couldn't even utter they "L" word by decision day, that's a big problem.  Their relationship depends on that and having sex before they have a chance of making it much further.  And that's a lot that has to happen.

Does anyone think that they'll announce that they've finally had sex on the upcoming reunion show?  I have to admit I'm pretty skeptical at this point.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Does anyone think that they'll announce that they've finally had sex on the upcoming reunion show?  I have to admit I'm pretty skeptical at this point.

I think they will definitely be asked if they’ve had sex since I was such a big topic all season. They remind me of the couple in the Chicago season who hadn’t had sex but decided to stay together on decision day. They later got divorced. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I expect Ryan to tap dance around the question, but I can't blame him or Clara if they stay mum about it.  

• Love 2

I saw an article with discussion that after D Day, Chris and Paige attempted to reconcile and get counseling to be together. Ultimately, it didn't work (surprise), but, as many suspected, they did leave together and almost moved in together. I assume it will be on tonight's show. They BOTH disgust me. Chris stated that the reason it didn't work was because of him and that he was not equipped to be with such a wonderful woman. Paige said she believed that they were NOT meant to be together.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I saw an article with discussion that after D Day, Chris and Paige attempted to reconcile and get counseling to be together. Ultimately, it didn't work (surprise), but, as many suspected, they did leave together and almost moved in together. I assume it will be on tonight's show. They BOTH disgust me. Chris stated that the reason it didn't work was because of him and that he was not equipped to be with such a wonderful woman. Paige said she believed that they were NOT meant to be together.

Is Paige slow or just plain stupid?  Something is just not right with her processing part of her brain.  Dollars to donuts she would have walked in on Chris and some other woman and somehow would apologize for interrupting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15
13 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Breaking news... Paige realizes that the sun is yellow and water is wet.

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is Paige slow or just plain stupid?  Something is just not right with her processing part of her brain.  Dollars to donuts she would have walked in on Chris and some other woman and somehow would apologize for interrupting.

Jesus meant for her to walk in to test her faith.

• Love 9

I saw a preview I just can't believe - POSchris claiming during the reunion episode that he and Paige are in 'counseling'! Why the fuck would she agree to that unless she is as brainwashed as I have seen in other 'evangelically' indoctrinated women where I live. At this point, I don't know who to blame more - Chris or the fucking- fake -"christian" church the stupid woman had been raised to believe in; or paige for being so spineless as to buy into it over and over again as she gets both fucked and fucked over. If it weren't for the fact that I need to actually hear her say she has agreed to try YET AGAIN believe it, I would not watch any nanosecond of their air time. I am beyond disgusted with those two. If TPTB at MAFS thought giving us this sort of blatant misogyny would attract viewers, they are more fucked up than I had imagined possible.

• Love 7

As stupid as Paige is, I hope she's unwittingly driving Chris crazy.  He must be wondering, "Why on earth would she still want to be with me?  How much more of an ass can I possibly be so she'll leave?" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Clara and Ryan have to work on getting to home base before they can start filming from home base, LOL.  Perhaps things aren't as rosy as either of them have been saying they are on camera.  I would believe that actually.  If he  couldn't even utter they "L" word by decision day, that's a big problem.  Their relationship depends on that and having sex before they have a chance of making it much further.  And that's a lot that has to happen.

I started following them both on IG and they seem completely happy and fine. I think the problems between them on the show were a manufactured storyline. I don't think Ryan liked being on camera at all , nor having to share his innermost feelings or having his sex life exposed on tv. I think the fact they turned down Couples Cam speaks volumes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

I started following them both on IG and they seem completely happy and fine. I think the problems between them on the show were a manufactured storyline. I don't think Ryan liked being on camera at all , nor having to share his innermost feelings or having his sex life exposed on tv. I think the fact they turned down Couples Cam speaks volumes.

One wonders why people like that sign up for a show like this.  It's kind of what the show is all about, being on camera, talking about your innermost feelings and having your sex life exposed on TV.  It's not like it's a secret, LOL.  I have a feeling Clara would have been OK with "Couples Cam" but he's not.  I get the feeling she defers to him a lot but doesn't admit it.

• Love 9

Oh Chris, you giant piece of shit.  You do play games. Neither you nor "Pastor Dwight" are "men of God" and that's been obvious from about Day 2, if not Day 1.  If your grandma can't see that then she's as ignorant as you are.  No one gives a frog's fat ass about whatever you did in 8th grade.  No one's scared of your hands, no matter how they are "registered weapons". Your deep breathing as you pantomime "bringing yourself under control" is ludicrous. No one's afraid that they are "going down" because of your "receipts".  Sadly, we all expect to have to suffer more of you in part 2, no matter how much you vow that you won't be there, and sadly, it won't be for you to "die for your fucking name."  You had sex with Paige several times on your wedding night, went out for breakfast and didn't return all day, until evening when you showed up and wept that you weren't attracted to her.  That right there showed everyone that you are a giant pussy, and asshole, a creep, a user and a liar.  Everything after that?  Whatever dude.

• Love 18
(edited)
20 hours ago, princelina said:

Oh Chris, you giant piece of shit.  You do play games. Neither you nor "Pastor Dwight" are "men of God" and that's been obvious from about Day 2, if not Day 1.  If your grandma can't see that then she's as ignorant as you are.  No one gives a frog's fat ass about whatever you did in 8th grade.  No one's scared of your hands, no matter how they are "registered weapons". Your deep breathing as you pantomime "bringing yourself under control" is ludicrous. No one's afraid that they are "going down" because of your "receipts".  Sadly, we all expect to have to suffer more of you in part 2, no matter how much you vow that you won't be there, and sadly, it won't be for you to "die for your fucking name."  You had sex with Paige several times on your wedding night, went out for breakfast and didn't return all day, until evening when you showed up and wept that you weren't attracted to her.  That right there showed everyone that you are a giant pussy, and asshole, a creep, a user and a liar.  Everything after that?  Whatever dude.

23 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Just WOW. 

There is so much I do not understand.

Chris is angry that Pastor Dwight had tried to set Paige up with another man? Didn't that happen when Chris had left Paige to raise his future king or queen child with Mercedes? Hadn't he pretty much said that Paige was ugly and he did not want anything to do with her by that point?

I am sure that Pastor Dwight is a famewhore but why is Chris acting like Dwight is some sort of badass gangster? He is a pastor in a bad suit and with an ugly brooch. 

Most Christians do not try to beat up pastors.

Also, Dwight really did not say anything bad about Chris, he just came and sat down and confirmed that Chris needed help in his relationship (which he really does).

Chris, the show would do that to anyone who acted as stupidly as you have. Many participants on this show have not been happy with their spouse and rode it out, with the exception of Zack who was paired with Mindy.

Nobody made up a baby (highly suspect Mercedes was never pregnant), left their spouse to start a family, and then came back begging for forgiveness on decision day.

Were your hands registered as weapons in the 8th grade?

Stay off reality tv...you are too stupid for this shit.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
17 hours ago, qtpye said:

Stay off reality tv...you are too stupid for this shit.

Unfortunately, he IS reality TV and I would bet that he will be seen again. (Not by me, but I would be surprised if another show just doesn't grab him for ratings.)

Edited by Retired at last
spelling
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Unfortunately, he IS real;ity TV and I would bet that he will be seen again. (Not by me, but I wold be surprised if another show just doesn't grab him for ratings.)

I wouldn't be surprised, he is ratings gold...it just would not be good for him.

• Love 1

I am just watching the reunion show, Paige looks so stupid sitting there with Chris, grinning like the village idiot, when asked about their sex life she declines to answer saying she wants to respect herself and family but will continue to film with Chris?  

Chris's go to move is to walk out when he cannot defend his questionable actions, Pastor Dwight comes on and you can see Chris's gears turning, Paige sits there thru all the arguing still smiling and looking straight ahead, not even looking at either Chris or the Pastor.  

Paige wanting to preserve some self respect was a lost cause once they were on the honeymoon and Chris came up with the pregnancy lie, she stayed for more abuse, who would do that?

Hayley and the girls go to Mexico, babbles about being on a boat and on a sun set, etc...was this a trip the show paid for or did they just decide to go on a trip?  On past seasons did the other women bond like this?  

Clara finally got an "I love you," but was down for planning a vow renewal before hearing that? Maybe she will finally get to consummate the marriage second time around.

Virginia and Erik, my prediction is 2 years.  

Brianna gets prettier and prettier, I loved her hair at DDay and on the reunion, they seem happy and could make the long run. 

I may get sucked in to watching the next season.

• Love 5
On 5/21/2021 at 1:20 AM, princelina said:

Oh Chris, you giant piece of shit.  You do play games. Neither you nor "Pastor Dwight" are "men of God" and that's been obvious from about Day 2, if not Day 1.  

It would seem that "Pastor Dwight" is a graduate of the esteemed divinity school, "www.evenyoucanbecomeapastor.com".

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

The preview I saw for Reunion part 2 says that Jake and Haley will be the "explosive" content we can't miss! Does that mean that we are done seeing anything that has to do with Chris???? I know that Paige cannot keep her smug face off the camera, so I expect to see her when they show all of the couples together, but it will be a nice change if Chris doesn't show up.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

The preview I saw for Reunion part 2 says that Jake and Haley will be the "explosive" content we can't miss! Does that mean that we are done seeing anything that has to do with Chris???? I know that Paige cannot keep her smug face off the camera, so I expect to see her when they show all of the couples together, but it will be a nice change if Chris doesn't show up.

My TV guide says it will also include the conclusion of the conflict between Chris and Dwight.

Chris is angry that Pastor Dwight had tried to set Paige up with another man?

Wait, what? Did I miss something?

I thought Pastor Dwight just met with Paige to talk with her about Chris (and make a play to take Pastor Cal's place among the "experts) and what a piece of shit he is; not to actually set her up with another man. 

That's the only thing that disaster of a "match" needed - a fourth party. Fifth if you count Mercedes's phantom baby. 

• Love 1
On 5/22/2021 at 2:25 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Hayley and the girls go to Mexico, babbles about being on a boat and on a sun set, etc...was this a trip the show paid for or did they just decide to go on a trip?  On past seasons did the other women bond like this?  

Ironically, the women from that horrible DC season all got matching tattoos!

• Useful 1

I’m wondering if the reason Chris and Paige immediately clammed up when Kevin brought up the new car for Mercedes is because maybe it was repossessed. If the guy couldn’t keep up the payments on his Subway franchise I’m assuming he also couldn’t keep up the payments on the car for Mercedes (and that assumes the car even exists…it could also be a part of a big fat sack of lies revolving around the supposed pregnancy). Or the third option: perhaps he is hiding the car from creditors on his bad debts and thus wanted to get off the topic as quickly as possible, in the hope that the car wouldn’t be added to his list of repossessable assets. Whatever the reason, the way the two of them both squashed the conversation so quickly was highly suspicious. The one thing I do know is after the way he disrespected Paige all season long, I’m definitely not buying his excuse that he didn’t want to talk about the car out of respect for Paige. Give me a break. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 5/22/2021 at 8:47 AM, Retired at last said:

Unfortunately, he IS reality TV and I would bet that he will be seen again. (Not by me, but I would be surprised if another show just doesn't grab him for ratings.)

I would say without hesitate that was Chris' plan all along because he figures his "persona" is is ONLY way to earn a paycheck.  He has burned all other bridges and has absolutely no talent and/or skill save for portraying a stock "villain" character on any reality TV (or related) venue that will pay him to do whatever it is they believe will garner ratings.

I think the calculus of these "geniuses" is very faulty.  Chris will never attract a large audience mainly because he is so predictable and boring in his nastiness.

1 hour ago, Spectator said:

If the guy couldn’t keep up the payments on his Subway franchise I’m assuming he also couldn’t keep up the payments on the car for Mercedes (and that assumes the car even exists…it could also be a part of a big fat sack of lies revolving around the supposed pregnancy).

I do not believe chris has the credit (or income) to qualify for a lease or purchase of a mercedes.  Also, I don't believe he has the cash.😁

• Love 3
1 hour ago, pdlinda said:

I would say without hesitate that was Chris' plan all along because he figures his "persona" is is ONLY way to earn a paycheck.  He has burned all other bridges and has absolutely no talent and/or skill save for portraying a stock "villain" character on any reality TV (or related) venue that will pay him to do whatever it is they believe will garner ratings.

I think the calculus of these "geniuses" is very faulty.  Chris will never attract a large audience mainly because he is so predictable and boring in his nastiness.

I do not believe chris has the credit (or income) to qualify for a lease or purchase of a mercedes.  Also, I don't believe he has the cash.😁

Maybe he did a short term lease!  Or maybe there never was a Mercedes just like there never was a pregnancy and he’s cra cra!

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe he did a short term lease!  Or maybe there never was a Mercedes just like there never was a pregnancy and he’s cra cra!

I think Chris paid Mercedes some money to come on the show and pretend that she was pregnant (coming out of his MAFS check). He might have, at first, thought he was going to ride it out and whenever Paige would bring up lack of money, he would just make up some bullshit like, " I had to buy Mercedes a mansion because my future king/queen only deserves the best".

He then bailed and probably only came back when the producers pointed out he will not get paid unless he films.

I remember his robotic responses to Kevin's questions.

"I failed this marriage because I was undeserving of the awesomeness of womanhood represented by Paige".

"No, you failed this marriage because you are an asshole who did not like Paige's face but wanted to tap that booty a couple of times before you ran out for good".

Also, he probably is cray cray.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The latest tea is that Erik and Virginia are no longer living together. Apparently he kicked her out of his condo (!) and she has moved into a new apartment by herself. They apparently hang out sometimes according to social media but not sure what their status is. Hopefully we'll get an official update of some kind soon.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1

I watched as much as I could tolerate of POScrhris's ranting BS - IMO, totally self-serving - and even those points he may have made about the duplicitous of others - he is STILL using whatever/whenever he can to make himself into some sort of misunderstood good guy.  I know, as do many others, that a lot of what we see during the season is production driven....but I will absolutely NOT let those shenanigans be an EXCUSE/JUSTIFICATION for all the relentless shit POSchris pulled this season. What dumberthandirtPaige chose to play along with is on her (who dresses is such ill-fitting, sexually suggestive apparel without SOME degree of knowledge and complicity?). Both of them can go rot in whatever version of their 'christian' hell they ascribe to.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gingerandcloves said:

The latest tea is that Erik and Virginia are no longer living together. Apparently he kicked her out of his condo (!) and she has moved into a new apartment by herself. They apparently hang out sometimes according to social media but not sure what their status is. Hopefully we'll get an official update of some kind soon.

Wait, do you mean there is a chance that the anal "everything could not be better" control freak and the good-time party girl, who definitely does not have a drinking problem, might not work out?

I am shocked!!!!

Of course, as everyone said that could end up another Big Red and Jaimie (basic Caucasian sex). They could stay together despite probably making each other miserable.

• Love 6

Will be interesting, if true, to see how this plays out on Couples Cam or if they lost that job. Or are they already done shooting that for now? Or was it supposed to start with the new season? I would bet that they will try to pretend they are together. They are good at that.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Will be interesting, if true, to see how this plays out on Couples Cam or if they lost that job. Or are they already done shooting that for now? Or was it supposed to start with the new season? I would bet that they will try to pretend they are together. They are good at that.

Erik will deny anything is wrong for a long time. He needs to prove his first divorce was just a fluke and (to his parents) that he made the right decision coming on this show.

• Love 2