Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

Huh. Of the 2 pictures I could find on the reddit post of Chris allegedly in Cancun with his not visibly pregnant, so maybe she had a miscarriage or just lied to get him back, drinking & smoking hookah ex now current:

1--- is hella blurry & could be anybody.

2---

808014169_Screenshot_20210225-215258_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.a164afff94e0b71ce99887338ddc7c9c.jpg

Soo--- Chris is wearing a suit in Cancun? Imma need some better receipts.

Something else on the reddit post about Chris saying isn't his ex now current prettier than Paige. He's such a dick.

Edited by NowVoyager

Holy 💩! PO$ had the nerve to do an Instagram Live!

A lot of stuttering & stammering. But he said clearly: "Did we give the people what they want!?" Like he did this whole thing for publicity. The comments/questions put to him are too small to read on my phone. Won't/can't talk about the show. Publicity seeking. Cut his hair. Babbling on about nothing. Says he has "reverends" watching his IG Live. Says something about: "We just elected a new president" so maybe this is from November 2020? Although this link was posted a week ago.

He's such an ass. 

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 3

Screenshot_20210225-224733_YouTube.thumb.jpg.c4c53a660931d47042e776efbc90e8ee.jpgScreenshot_20210225-223528_YouTube.thumb.jpg.58cc302590f6ad09618fa71bd1b1312a.jpg

Chris & the ex now current.

What do you guys think about the rumor that he got her cousin pregnant & that's why they broke up? I mean, if that were true, how could this woman possibly get back with him?

Something else out there that Chris says he was recruited to play the villain. Well done then.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Love 1

From the VERY brief clip I just saw from the upcoming Paige/Ex meeting, no wonder Chris was confused! Their voices are so similar that, with his eyes closed (or the lights off), he probably couldn't tell them apart.

13 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

https://www.newsweek.com/married-first-sight-season-12-1571794

Roommates Zone.

Wrex Carter will bite poor Miss Sophie's snout off if given the chance

Isn't this old news ? 

"I changed my seat. I'm in an exit row..."   - Haley that's truly a metaphor for where you are in the marriage.

I hope these two don't even move in together, but I think we're all gonna suffer through the rest of the 8 weeks with them 'together'.

• Love 1
On 2/21/2021 at 4:46 AM, Yeah No said:

I can see why you feel that way.  I  got suspicious for a seemingly unrelated reason - When I heard that Erik was divorced I felt like in this season they were consciously trying to branch out in terms of picking people with previous situations that could potentially cause an issue in a new marriage.  That and picking people with significant age differences.  It's like every season they look for a new "curve ball" to throw at these people.  Then when this all came out with Chris I was even more suspicious because it looked to me like they picked him precisely because he still had "past baggage" (or present baggage) that would interfere with this marriage.  I'm not sure I want to go as far as you do with the conspiracy to think that Paige might be in on it, but I do understand why you feel that way.

I wonder if it's just that there were fewer applicants to choose from what with the pandemic. 

I keep reminding myself that none of these people are smart, since they thought the middle of a pandemic was a good time to get married, get on a plane, vacation, and then move into communal housing, all with a million production people around!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-iris-caldwell-chris-williams-paige-banks-fake/

Iris is calling the Paige/PO$ casting as fake fakery production shennanies....

Raise your glasses of special lemonade...IRIS  is still a VIRGIN!

The women are opposites of each other....

Paige can't keep her legs from yawning wide open when Chri$ is sniffing around and Iris can't unclamp the vise grip of keeping her legs in full virginal lock down....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Linarina said:

I wonder if it's just that there were fewer applicants to choose from what with the pandemic. 

I keep reminding myself that none of these people are smart, since they thought the middle of a pandemic was a good time to get married, get on a plane, vacation, and then move into communal housing, all with a million production people around!

They want young, good looking, telegenic people on this show because plain does not sell, apparently. What's interesting is that weird/plain sells on 90 Day. Just imagine David (I think that's his name. He is fat and got new hair this year I think) or the woman with the honey bees and crying drama with a husband she could barely communicate with due to a language barrier. There are more from that program that would seem suited to this one and that demographic, I would think, would sign up to this show in droves if they are a little older, alone, and feeling like they will never meet someone. The "experts" would have an easier time coupling those people because the applicants would be more genuine. I bet there would be a lot of feel good stories to come out of something like that.

I'm not buying that most of the people on this show are unable to find a partner. I'm not buying many of the past contestants' stories either. These people want to be on television and parlay that into some influencer/social media status thing. The show wants ratings so the more trainwreck drama, the better. So both sides win, I guess. As a viewer, I don't feel like I'm winning anything as the show has become incredibly difficult to watch.

• Love 4
On 2/19/2021 at 3:45 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I had not watched this series from start to finish until this season, I casually watched a bit of a season years ago and there was this guy who had such disdain for his new wife that there was a horrible fight where he told her he hated her, etc...he went out the front door screaming at her, etc...really upsetting, she had long dark hair and worked with as a social worker, the groom was Nick Pendergrast, what happens if shit hits the fan and it is not safe to remain together, is there a penalty?

After a little research, Sonia Granados was the bride, it looked like a miserable exisistance and could not believe anyone would put themselves thru that crap but now I am here for the nonsense of it all.

I had high hopes for that couple. Sonia was one of the most beautiful woman on the show and she seemed to have a heart of gold. Don't know how Nick let her get away...

On 2/20/2021 at 7:18 PM, gingerandcloves said:

The Chris and Paige saga gets worse: there are photos of Chris currently with Mercedes in Cancun, celebrating her birthday together. She is definitely not pregnant in the pics. Either she had a miscarriage, which would be very sad, or she was never pregnant to begin with (pure speculation). Ugh, poor Paige. Chris is the biggest loser ever. Why would Mercedes even want him back?

I've questioned the pregnancy all along as just a ready made excuse to throw Paige under the bus. I'm on board with the idea the producers wanted drama this season not good marriages.

• Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-michael-watson-admits-he-lied/

Michael admits to be a lying liar...his new lady love, Shay helps him come to grips that he lied pretty much the whole season to make himself look better.

Meka:🙄

Poor Meka …she really got screwed with this lying liar that lies.

It shows you how little of a background check the show does on participants. Michael not only lied but all his lies were very easy to unravel. The slightest due diligence would have exposed him.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 10

Michael seems to still be lying - in the article he says he was teaching at that yoga studio he invited Meka to, just not that evening. However, Meka said when she showed up there no one even knew of Michael. Liars usually don't change but the newbie will find that out, maybe the hard way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Greg & Deonna's son is born.

"We signed up to be public figures, but our child really didn't so to be able to keep some things private and to ourselves will allow for our child to be able to make those decisions when they grow up," Deonna explained. "Is this something you want to be a part of? Yes or no?" - Deonna

Hope they stick to this.

Yes, I feel sorry for kids whose parents put them in the limelight when they are so young (cough, Kardashians).

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Yes, I feel sorry for kids whose parents put them in the limelight when they are so young (cough, Kardashians).

From what I recently read, JamieO has hit bottom with sharing private info about her kids. JamieO AND Doug put their own need for attention above their kids' needs - & rights - for privacy & protection. They also whore them out to pay for two homes & whatever else they & the kids really don't need, because a decent living like being a nurse & a software salesman isn't enough for the lifestyle they want. Kids do get the $$ clicks (as some oversharing moms on SM have admitted), especially when sharing extremely private stuff. They're both sick.

• Love 4
(edited)

https://madamenoire.com/1216462/michael-watson-mafs/

The nitty gritty from the Lyin' Liar Who Lied...we called out his fibbin' ass early on....Starting from He's gotta have honeymoon sex or he won't move forward with the marriage... Meka called him out...

Michael is of the School of Keep on Lying Hoping to Dig his Way Out...nope, you dope.

I vote the Groupon lie as the most ridiculous.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

From what I recently read, JamieO has hit bottom with sharing private info about her kids. JamieO AND Doug put their own need for attention above their kids' needs - & rights - for privacy & protection. They also whore them out to pay for two homes & whatever else they & the kids really don't need, because a decent living like being a nurse & a software salesman isn't enough for the lifestyle they want. Kids do get the $$ clicks (as some oversharing moms on SM have admitted), especially when sharing extremely private stuff. They're both sick.

This completely. Although to be fair, Jamie is also whoring herself out in her underwear/swim suits on IG constantly for her new gig as the voice of body inclusivity. I cannot fathom why that message cannot be conveyed fully clothed, but I reached my limit for almost seeing all of Jamie's bits as well as her fat rolls that she is so proud of now. I unfollowed her yesterday. Enough already.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Greg & Deonna's son is born.

"We signed up to be public figures, but our child really didn't so to be able to keep some things private and to ourselves will allow for our child to be able to make those decisions when they grow up," Deonna explained. "Is this something you want to be a part of? Yes or no?" - Deonna

Hope they stick to this.

That little bundle of joy is adorable!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

This completely. Although to be fair, Jamie is also whoring herself out in her underwear/swim suits on IG constantly for her new gig as the voice of body inclusivity. I cannot fathom why that message cannot be conveyed fully clothed, but I reached my limit for almost seeing all of Jamie's bits as well as her fat rolls that she is so proud of now. I unfollowed her yesterday. Enough already.

Yeah, LOL. 

Showing off her bits & rolls isn't the same as sharing really private info about her kids. She has a choice; they don't. As they get older they'll probably be embarrassed about too much of their mom on display everywhere, but, the kids shouldn't have to deal with their peers knowing all their private business. I know it's not just a JamieO/Doug thing, but, I feel so bad for all these kids being taken advantage of by the people who should be protecting them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah, LOL. 

Showing off her bits & rolls isn't the same as sharing really private info about her kids. She has a choice; they don't. As they get older they'll probably be embarrassed about too much of their mom on display everywhere, but, the kids shouldn't have to deal with their peers knowing all their private business. I know it's not just a JamieO/Doug thing, but, I feel so bad for all these kids being taken advantage of by the people who should be protecting them.

I know it's not the same, but it just points to her need to overshare EVERYTHING. It's hard to know how her kids will feel - they are growing up in an era where kids are used to everything being on social media - between tik tok, youtube, instagram, discord, snapchat, etc. their whole life is online. My kids are 11 and 16 and the people they idolize aren't musicians or movie stars, it's famous YouTubers.......it's just different now and I am sure Henley and Hendrix will just assume that it's normal because they have been conditioned to it their whole life. I agree it's not fair to them though when they haven't chosen it for themselves though, and worse than most oversharing proud parents on sm, their parents have monetized them and built a cottage industry off their little backs.......

• Love 3
9 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Yeah, LOL. 

There really needs to be nationwide rules about kids on reality TV. The filming laws only applied to CA and NY and now PA (after the Gosselin mess). Jill and Derrick (Duggar) Dillard I feel might be trying to help get laws in Arkansas once he finishes law school in May. That still leaves 46 states. I just saw a preview that bothered me from the start. There is a new show comin on TLC, about a large blended family of 13, they are Mormon widow(er) that met and married and blended a large family. Probably cheap for TLC to film a season because they do not pay first seasons much and they are filming another show in Utah very close by. The preview had a small child potty training, it was one of the more graphic potty training clips I have seen since they seem to pop up on all these multiples shows. That poor kid will have this clip on youtube forever. 

I let my kids be extras on a Tv and watch a few being filmed. They begged to be extras, it was suppose to be a quick scene and it turned into hours, the weather got bad, there was no bathroom breaks, the kids had to "fake" being happy or excited over and over, the clothes they wore were not comfortable for the weather (they were to pretend it was another time of year), it got to be after midnight on a school night and the crew did not care. My kids said never again. My kids got a learning experience , years later they will never forget . They asked (they were 9/12) and regretted the choice but went to school tired the next day and learned a lesson. These kids on all the shows , including the families that do youtube videos of their families lives, do not have a choice. It is not just one bad day and they can stop.  I hope some laws can be put into place soon to protect these kids. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

There really needs to be nationwide rules about kids on reality TV. The filming laws only applied to CA and NY and now PA (after the Gosselin mess). Jill and Derrick (Duggar) Dillard I feel might be trying to help get laws in Arkansas once he finishes law school in May. That still leaves 46 states. I just saw a preview that bothered me from the start. There is a new show comin on TLC, about a large blended family of 13, they are Mormon widow(er) that met and married and blended a large family. Probably cheap for TLC to film a season because they do not pay first seasons much and they are filming another show in Utah very close by. The preview had a small child potty training, it was one of the more graphic potty training clips I have seen since they seem to pop up on all these multiples shows. That poor kid will have this clip on youtube forever. 

I let my kids be extras on a Tv and watch a few being filmed. They begged to be extras, it was suppose to be a quick scene and it turned into hours, the weather got bad, there was no bathroom breaks, the kids had to "fake" being happy or excited over and over, the clothes they wore were not comfortable for the weather (they were to pretend it was another time of year), it got to be after midnight on a school night and the crew did not care. My kids said never again. My kids got a learning experience , years later they will never forget . They asked (they were 9/12) and regretted the choice but went to school tired the next day and learned a lesson. These kids on all the shows , including the families that do youtube videos of their families lives, do not have a choice. It is not just one bad day and they can stop.  I hope some laws can be put into place soon to protect these kids. 

I really dislike YouTube family vlogs & family TV shows. Filming kid(s) maybe every once in a while might be okay, but I think it's very unfair to make kids be filmed on an ongoing basis. Kids should have their privacy, and they're not old enough to consent to putting all their personal life out there for everyone to see. Like you said, these videos will be around forever, and what might have been cute when they're three could be horribly embarrassing when they're thirteen. It's way past time to regulate it. It sucks for those poor kids who can't escape their greedy parents.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gingerandcloves said:

I really dislike YouTube family vlogs & family TV shows. Filming kid(s) maybe every once in a while might be okay, but I think it's very unfair to make kids be filmed on an ongoing basis. Kids should have their privacy, and they're not old enough to consent to putting all their personal life out there for everyone to see. Like you said, these videos will be around forever, and what might have been cute when they're three could be horribly embarrassing when they're thirteen. It's way past time to regulate it. It sucks for those poor kids who can't escape their greedy parents.

3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Jodie Foster, Ron Howard, and Regina King. The list of child stars that turned out okay is very few. Most children can not handle the down side of fame (neither can many adults). Here is an article of how even the slightest fame as a child can lead to horrible consequences.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/school-of-rock-star-rivkah-reyes-child-actor-addiction-213341242.html

• Love 1

It is always a lot of fun listening to this fool and this year he is doing MAFS. He READS the Hell out of Chris, even though it is only the first episode.

• LOL 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

It is always a lot of fun listening to this fool and this year he is doing MAFS. He READS the Hell out of Chris, even though it is only the first episode.

QTYPE,  I liked this a lot, who is this?

ETA, never mind, I figured it out. I hope he reviews more episodes. LOL.

Edited by cardigirl
  • Love 2
On 2/4/2021 at 7:48 AM, cardigirl said:

He also is a hunter, and received tons of flack for that, but at least he is eating what he hunts and knows how to cook it. 

I think political discussion is not allowed on the boards. 

I lost all respect for Bobby when his response to the gender reveal for his first child was immediately “we’ll have to try again” upon hearing he was expecting a daughter. There was literally zero excitement or joy. It was sheer disappointment. He went on and on about needing a Bobby IV which turned me off from him as well. Don’t put that kind of pressure on your wife. She could have only wanted three kids max and had all girls. What would he have done? Bullied her to keep going until he got that Bobby IV?? What year is this??? Men don’t need heirs. It really made me dislike him and it was sad cause he seemed nice before that. 

Also, I’m kind of surprised he’s super conservative yet didn’t Danielle (during her intro in her season) describe herself as liberal? That would be an awkward match in such a turbulent political landscape now. I can’t imagine being married to someone with THAT deep of a divide between a liberal perspective. 

On 3/4/2021 at 6:55 AM, qtpye said:

Jodie Foster, Ron Howard, and Regina King. The list of child stars that turned out okay is very few. Most children can not handle the down side of fame (neither can many adults). Here is an article of how even the slightest fame as a child can lead to horrible consequences.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/school-of-rock-star-rivkah-reyes-child-actor-addiction-213341242.html

I feel this way about Family YouTube vloggers. They are exploiting their kids for likes and profit. It’s gross. I won’t watch any YouTube videos if children are featured. It’s just not ok. 

• Love 4
On 3/3/2021 at 2:19 PM, humbleopinion said:

https://www.newsweek.com/married-first-sight-season-12-1573547

We can all breathe a sigh of relief...whew......

Perhaps a little sigh, but his hang up with respect isn't likely to go away any time soon and she's going to have to walk on eggshells with him in order not to trigger that kind of reaction again.  I think some of this can be traced to their cultural differences and I don't know if Vincent can handle a strong independent woman in every sense of the phrase in the way Briana embodies it.  If just making offhand, obviously not serious comments sets him off, there's probably a lot more lurking under the surface just waiting to be triggered in the future when the honeymoon has worn off.  It may be something they can work out in time, maybe with counseling, but it may also damage their relationship.

• Love 1
(edited)

Omg. Viviana giving an interview saying PO$ was a frontrunner for being cast for the show & they all feel duped. The interview is 50 minutes but they get into it very quickly.

Omg. She is getting called on the carpet. I'm loving it!

The comment section:

Screenshot_20210307-094346_YouTube.thumb.jpg.ac15913314c6353ad7d920d44d495f90.jpg

Screenshot_20210307-094101_YouTube.thumb.jpg.8e82b00db5c7f1eba7428512f73da7ba.jpg

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Airy2021 said:

I lost all respect for Bobby when his response to the gender reveal for his first child was immediately “we’ll have to try again” upon hearing he was expecting a daughter. There was literally zero excitement or joy. It was sheer disappointment. He went on and on about needing a Bobby IV which turned me off from him as well. Don’t put that kind of pressure on your wife. She could have only wanted three kids max and had all girls. What would he have done? Bullied her to keep going until he got that Bobby IV?? What year is this??? Men don’t need heirs. It really made me dislike him and it was sad cause he seemed nice before that. 

Also, I’m kind of surprised he’s super conservative yet didn’t Danielle (during her intro in her season) describe herself as liberal? That would be an awkward match in such a turbulent political landscape now. I can’t imagine being married to someone with THAT deep of a divide between a liberal perspective. 

He's been shown to be a loving and attentive father to Olivia. I think a lot of that reveal was probably scripted. LOL. Danielle can handle him.

As for the political stuff, lots of couples have differences like that between them. I have lots of married friends who say their votes cancel each other out. 

Edited by cardigirl
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

LOL, I could have predicted the sudden and "tragic" "miscarriage" to get out of the pregnancy lie to get out of the marriage to make the ex jealous ploy coming a mile away!  You just can't make this shit up!  🤣🙄  Plus I'm sure the timeline wouldn't even work out with that excuse!  This PO$ obviously thinks everyone else is as stupid as he is and hasn't already figured him out - BUZZZZ - WRONG!  👎

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

Omg. Viviana giving an interview saying PO$ was a frontrunner for being cast for the show & they all feel duped. The interview is 50 minutes but they get into it very quickly.

Omg. She is getting called on the carpet. I'm loving it!

The comment section:

Screenshot_20210307-094346_YouTube.thumb.jpg.ac15913314c6353ad7d920d44d495f90.jpg

I'm not sure I'm buying what she's selling. I think they did a terrible job vetting him. His previous engagement alone should have disqualified him regardless of his personality. Yes, I can see why they might have thought he and Paige would make a good match, as they do have things in common, but he was an a-hole way before the wedding occurred, and they should have pulled him from the show. I get the feeling from Dr. V that they are trying to cast for good TV, although she won't say it in so many words.

And I'm not convinced Mercedes was ever pregnant to begin with. If Chris is lying about her having a miscarriage, he's an even bigger slimeball than I thought possible. If there was a national "Do Not Date" list, Chris would be #1 on it.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, cardigirl said:

He's been shown to be a loving and attentive father to Olivia. I think a lot of that reveal was probably scripted. LOL. Danielle can handle him.

As for the political stuff, lots of couples have differences like that between them. I have lots of married friends who say their votes cancel each other out. 

Of course he loves his daughter but his words during that gender reveal were telling of the kind of person he is and how he values his children. I would have felt gutted and sick if my husband responded to a gender reveal by instantly telling me we had to try again because he needed a boy. It’s a time to celebrate and not knock the coming child for not being a boy. It was rude and I couldn’t get over it. It just grossed me out. I do wonder how he would have reacted had Danielle kept having daughters. Would he ease up and be ok if she said she was done after three girls or would he bully her into continuing on until he got that Bobby IV?

8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

LOL, I could have predicted the sudden and "tragic" "miscarriage" to get out of the pregnancy lie to get out of the marriage to make the ex jealous ploy coming a mile away!  You just can't make this shit up!  🤣🙄  Plus I'm sure the timeline wouldn't even work out with that excuse!  This PO$ obviously thinks everyone else is as stupid as he is and hasn't already figured him out - BUZZZZ - WRONG!  👎

I’m just pissed that these two continue espousing their Christianity and quoting the Bible left and right like they are true Christians. Y’all are fake. You can’t be following the word of God and having sex with multiple women and having pregnancy scares and scamming people on reality shows. That’s not Godly. That’s disgusting. 

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, Airy2021 said:

Of course he loves his daughter but his words during that gender reveal were telling of the kind of person he is and how he values his children. I would have felt gutted and sick if my husband responded to a gender reveal by instantly telling me we had to try again because he needed a boy. It’s a time to celebrate and not knock the coming child for not being a boy. It was rude and I couldn’t get over it. It just grossed me out. I do wonder how he would have reacted had Danielle kept having daughters. Would he ease up and be ok if she said she was done after three girls or would he bully her into continuing on until he got that Bobby IV?

Well, I think a person can be disappointed at a gender reveal and still be surprised by the amount of love they feel for the child they get, regardless of what they thought they wanted. Like I said, Danielle can handle him. Plenty of moms have been disappointed about another boy in the family. 

Based on what you think of his behavior at the gender reveal, I'm surprised you would think "of course he loves his daughter" 😉