Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

It is certainly their house on Couples Cam - do you think they are in a fake house when they are filming themselves? I also follow her on Instagram and she posts constantly from her house. I have not zillowed housing in New Jersey, but I would assume it can't be cheap to live there. That looked like a pretty big two story house, so I would say at the very least 3,000 square feet plus a pretty large yard. They were also remodeling it. I still maintain that it was not a cheap property for them to buy or maintain.

This is the photo Jamie posted in 2017 on Instagram to announce the purchase of their first home.  It is not the same house in the photo they're showing on Couples' Cam.

I'm sure the interior they're filming in is their house, it's just not the house they're showing us in the photo on the show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Yeah No said:

This is the photo Jamie posted in 2017 on Instagram to announce the purchase of their first home.  It is not the same house in the photo they're showing on Couples' Cam.

I'm sure the interior they're filming in is their house, it's just not the house they're showing us in the photo on the show.

Ok, but look at that house - it's got to be at the very least similar space to their actual house. That is not a tiny house. Also, they have moved to florida. Did they sell their NJ house or did they buy a second house? My original point is that there are now four people not living cheaply and pretty much living off her Unfiltered/Instagram jobs.

14 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

My original point is that there are now four people not living cheaply and pretty much living off her Unfiltered/Instagram jobs.

Maybe, but if they're living okay, does it matter where the money comes from?  Maybe someone won the Lotto!

9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe, but if they're living okay, does it matter where the money comes from?  Maybe someone won the Lotto!

This whole conversation goes back to the posts about how desperate Jamie is and her oversharing. I know you think she's entitled to do whatever to make money and I am free to just unfollow her (you aren't wrong!) but this house thing has gotten off topic. I don't care where they live - my point was just that she needs to keep this up to maintain their lifestyle which I think is not cheap. I do like her, I just cringe over some of the stuff she says/does......

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

This whole conversation goes back to the posts about how desperate Jamie is and her oversharing. I know you think she's entitled to do whatever to make money and I am free to just unfollow her (you aren't wrong!) but this house thing has gotten off topic. I don't care where they live - my point was just that she needs to keep this up to maintain their lifestyle which I think is not cheap. I do like her, I just cringe over some of the stuff she says/does......

True, I don't even follow her on Instagram.  

But that's the issue with making your money from social media.  In order to keep the money coming in, you have to keep posting, sometimes several times a day.  And her whole persona is about her life, her husband, her kids, so that's what she has to keep posting about.  People do make money on social media, but it probably doesn't last.

• Love 4
On 10/8/2020 at 3:02 AM, Yeah No said:

Actually I've read in a few articles that his weight loss was "recent", including in a couple of links posted in this thread.  Not sure how accurate they are but that's where I got it from, anyway. (shrug) 

https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-karens-mysterious-text-gives-it-all-away/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/mafs-the-one-couple-from-season-11-fans-find-the-most-award-may-surprise-you.html/

Thanks. I missed the word recent in the two links when I read them earlier. I know that you can't always trust but the producers want to publish about any of the contestants. In terms of what's recent.  If Henry lost the weight in the last year or two I'm sure he still getting used to his new body.

23 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

It is certainly their house on Couples Cam - do you think they are in a fake house when they are filming themselves? I also follow her on Instagram and she posts constantly from her house. I have not zillowed housing in New Jersey, but I would assume it can't be cheap to live there. That looked like a pretty big two story house, so I would say at the very least 3,000 square feet plus a pretty large yard. They were also remodeling it. I still maintain that it was not a cheap property for them to buy or maintain.

I've read numerous times that the exterior is not their real house. It appears that they use the same rules with the Gotham Apartments which is the exterior photos but apparently is not where they really lived.  With reality TV, you're never sure what's the reality. They use anything they can to manipulate what you believe about the people on the show.  Editors make the show.  They gave the impression with editing that there would be a big revelation DM business from Woody but it didn't happen. They did have an argument possibly prompted by something the producers asked about.  

Edited by Kira53
I don't remember to proofread.
15 minutes ago, Kira53 said:

I've read numerous times that the exterior is not their real house.

As I stated before, I am aware that is not the exterior of their actual house, but the interior absolutely is! I also follow her on IG and that is their real house. It is not a small house or yard. Ok. Done commenting on this.

36 minutes ago, cinsays said:

they were going strong?  when? i guess i missed those moments.....

The author of the article must not have watched the show past the wedding episode when BOlivia were hopeful, happy, eager,

Think they fell off the cliff at the honeymoon...Strong disappointment, strong annoyance, strong disenchantment, strong irritation comes to mind

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Someone mentioned that Henry also had surgery (sorry, I don’t remember who posted this) but does anyone know if it was related to his weight loss, like extra skin removal? 

It was some kind of heart surgery.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, TheMediumBopper said:

Now that the reunion has aired, I'm still wondering about those photos of extremely slimmed-down Christina that were posted here. Photoshop? Camera trickery? Maybe we'll never know...

Probably a bit of both.  At the reunion episode she mentioned having gone to Mexico so that was filmed afterward, so if she had gone there for plastic surgery we would have seen the results then.  Obviously she just lost a little weight.  With all the flashbacks to earlier in the season it became obvious to me that she gained some weight between the wedding and decision day.  At the reunion she looked like she had gone back to her original weight.  She still has the double chin though.  I her case I believe that's hereditary, but it does get worse with weight gain.  Although I had one even when I was a size 4.  So that's why I knew all about the camera angle "from on high" to get rid of that "feature".  We only saw her face in that photo.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 4

Another poster shared this link with Christina pics; if you scroll all the way down you'll see a full-body pic where she's standing up. Now that I'm looking at it, there's no way in hell that's her.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/christina-from-mafs-is-unrecognizable-after-being-matched-with-henry-extreme-weight-loss-and-possible-plastic-surgery/

Edited by TheMediumBopper
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, TheMediumBopper said:

Another poster shared this link with Christina pics; if you scroll all the way down you'll see a full-body pic where she's standing up. Now that I'm looking at it, there's no way in hell that's her.

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/christina-from-mafs-is-unrecognizable-after-being-matched-with-henry-extreme-weight-loss-and-possible-plastic-surgery/

If it is, she's become skeletal.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TheMediumBopper said:

Agreed.  And the one above it in the red blouse - looks like she got her hands on some of Khloe Kardashians photoshop-slimming tools 😄 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TheMediumBopper said:

That can't possibly be her.  Her body wouldn't look that feminine and petite even if she were that thin.  The top photo of her face could have been photoshopped.  Or could it have been her 10 years ago with an eating disorder?

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Because the reunion was filmed in August.

There's no way she could have lost that much weight and had major chin reconstruction in one month's time.  I don't care when she posted them, if those photos are her they have to be from a long time ago.  Besides, the theory of her having "work done" in Mexico was shot when she mentioned having already been in Mexico on the reunion looking very similar to the way she looked on her season.  She is already known to be shady so why should it be surprising that she's trying to mislead the public about her appearance?

• Love 11
On 10/5/2020 at 11:22 AM, configdotsys said:

I think Brett's an asshole and didn't really understand what the move out was all about. It sounded like he was irritated that she decided to travel? Or he decided that if he was going to be on lockdown 24/7, that he was going to do it in his own house. I can't blame him. I wonder in what context the "I'm going to move some of my stuff out" statement was made.

According to his post on Reddit (which was removed after Legal chased him off), he and Olivia had agreed that he’d move back to his house to prepare it for sale/rent. Also, their cats were fighting at the time and they wanted to give them a break. That was an agreement they had to do before getting a home together. When she decided to travel there was some fallout and he just moved for good with all his stuff 

• Useful 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, endure said:

Check out this photos on Olivias insta account, looks like Henry might be her date.....I hope so, I always thought they were meant to be together.  They could be just friends too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHKFDTmhsUa/

Someone please explain to me about all these pics of the New Orleans cast out together partying, in close quarters, as if they all live together, with no masks, no social distancing.  Is the pandemic over?  Or does New Orleans just not believe in it?  I'm truly puzzled by this. 

Meanwhile, here at home, I'm working from home, don't go out without a mask, and certainly don't meet my friends for dinner and a party. When my neighbors and I are out in our yards, we are always distant and wearing masks. I'm really surprised by their behavior. Isn't anyone else wondering?

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, cardigirl said:

Someone please explain to me about all these pics of the New Orleans cast out together partying, in close quarters, as if they all live together, with no masks, no social distancing.  Is the pandemic over?  Or does New Orleans just not believe in it?  I'm truly puzzled by this. 

Meanwhile, here at home, I'm working from home, don't go out without a mask, and certainly don't meet my friends for dinner and a party. When my neighbors and I are out in our yards, we are always distant and wearing masks. I'm really surprised by their behavior. Isn't anyone else wondering?

Can’t speak for LA, but I am in a bordering state.  We have a state mask mandate that many people choose ignore.  Before the state mandate we had a city mandate and multiple groups filed lawsuits against it.   There are a lot of people in this region who believe FB rumors over facts to justify their selfish and risky behavior.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cardigirl said:

I can explain it.  You can have mandates, you can have laws and people will either obey them or not.  The pandemic isn't over, but some people want it to be.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I can explain it.  You can have mandates, you can have laws and people will either obey them or not.  The pandemic isn't over, but some people want it to be.

I guess so.  And they are young, so maybe they feel they can flaunt the advice a little. Makes me wonder a bit about their political leanings, lol, but we won't go there.   Just surprised is all. My reality is so much different from theirs.  🙂 

• Love 12
On 11/5/2020 at 8:14 AM, Booger666 said:

Can’t speak for LA, but I am in a bordering state.  We have a state mask mandate that many people choose ignore.  Before the state mandate we had a city mandate and multiple groups filed lawsuits against it.   There are a lot of people in this region who believe FB rumors over facts to justify their selfish and risky behavior.

Plus Olivia works in a hospital (Karen too, I think). Under the best of circumstances, those are pretty germy places. I wouldn't want to be exposed secondhand to anything they might have encountered.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well, she's got 6 thousand subscribers, YAY.

They sound like two selfish pigs to me.

yuck.

i found her annoying in their episode and have no interest in ever seeing either of them again

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m pretty much done. Not sure what else there is to say but he sure likes living large on Reddit. 

Not sure what "living large on Reddit" means, but anyone else from the show is free to be on Reddit as well as Twitter. 

Edited by cardigirl