Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

MAFSFan posted Amelia & Bennett know each other because they have a mutual friend... that's it. 

Makes you wonder why mutual friend never set them up.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Makes you wonder why mutual friend never set them up.

And why mutual friend wasn't invited the wedding, as if s/he had been, the cat would have been out of the bag before the big day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

MAFSFan posted Amelia & Bennett know each other because they have a mutual friend... that's it. 

Amelia’s reaction seemed outsized for just that... though she is generally over dramatic and QUIRKY!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:
6 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Amelia’s reaction seemed outsized for just that... though she is generally over dramatic and QUIRKY!

Maybe because they both dated the same person, lol. 😉 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:
  Hide contents

If you aren't grinning while watching this then hiss at you....

Spoiler

I am so happy that they are digging each other. I hope they work out and have quirky babies with wild beautiful  brown hair.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Do we need to hide spoilers on a spoiler thread?  LOL  😄  At any rate, I REALLY hope they work out!!!

The link opened to a photo that let the cat out of the bag...so stashed the secret inside the pink doughnut box...

Who wants a sprinkle? Bavarian creme? Powdered? Jelly filled?

I have coffee, too.

• Love 1

Weird. The description for tonight's episode on my DVR says, "For the first time in history, two of the people know each other." Not true. Kate met Luke at a speed dating event. He knew who she was as soon as he saw her and said so. That counts as knowing in my book.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Weird. The description for tonight's episode on my DVR says, "For the first time in history, two of the people know each other." Not true. Kate met Luke at a speed dating event. He knew who she was as soon as he saw her and said so. That counts as knowing in my book.

Kate went with her friend to one of Puke's dating events.

Her friend, Megan talked directly to Puke  but Kate did not.

Puke remembers both Megan and Kate because as host he gets to see all the info sheets and he notices all the new meat attendees.

Kate had to be reminded by her husband where they crossed paths because it did not occur to her.

I'm on the fence... she had no recollection of his stupid face.

• LOL 3

Olivia a talker and Henry needs that.  And sweet.  She’ll talk too much for Brett.   Christina is different.  Best I can say.  Does she have friends?  Henry needs somebody with friends and family.   Wish he were with Olivia. Christine gonna be high maintenance and Henry gonna get lonely.  Sorry for the match up.  

• Love 5

Olivia better with Henry

I can see them together. Now THAT is a MAFS first I'd like to see - a couple getting together after their first marriages don't work.

Olivia wants a nice guy and I think that Henry is a nice guy. I think they'd be great together unless Henry's deathly allergic to cats.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ms.C. said:

Olivia a talker and Henry needs that.  And sweet.  She’ll talk too much for Brett.   Christina is different.  Best I can say.  Does she have friends?  Henry needs somebody with friends and family.   Wish he were with Olivia. Christine gonna be high maintenance and Henry gonna get lonely.  Sorry for the match up.  

Yes, I think especially when she is nervous her default is to chatter. I think that would have gone a long way to make Henry feel at ease. I bet he's a good listener, unlike his wife. Both Olivia and Henry seem like really nice, sweet people. Last season they had the couples spend a lot of time together, maybe Olivia and Henry will hit it off. Obviously both of their marriages are doomed because of the duds they were matched with.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I can see them together. Now THAT is a MAFS first I'd like to see - a couple getting together after their first marriages don't work.

Olivia wants a nice guy and I think that Henry is a nice guy. I think they'd be great together unless Henry's deathly allergic to cats.

I was totally thinking that the only reason Henry/Olivia and Brett/Christina didn't happen was because of some cat allergy. Given the "depth" of effort these experts put into the matches, I think it's a solid theory. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Amelia's newspaper article.

https://richmond.com/entertainment/movies-television/former-richmonder-on-lifetime-series-married-at-first-sight/article_40eddd39-5af8-5dba-aeb0-79c47ded24ae.html

Spoiler

Who else hopes that Bennett moved THEIR tiny home to Richmond, VA and the couple is living in the Fatsi backyard using her parents' bathroom and kitchen while she does her residency......

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Has it been said where Amelia's father is - was he at the wedding? Maybe I missed it. I thought it odd that he wasn't there given he was a stay-at-home dad. Maybe he passed away?

They did not show him if he was there. If her mom who is a surgeon could get a few days off to come, why could the dad not come. Henry's mom was in a wheelchair so even if he had some health issues, it seems like the show made sure the venues were accessible. I kind of feel like if he passed away she would have honored him in some way? 

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Christina meeting Brett’s Doofus Brothers....she would sneer, turn her nose up and just walk out.

Honestly, I'm sure even Danielle of the "famous" Danielle/Mo-ham-it pairing of 90-Day Fiance would walk away from Brett's doofus brother. It would probably take seven figures for anyone (female...or male) to commit to spending their life with that guy.

Edited by LaLaLaLa
Clarification
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Honestly, I'm sure even Danielle of the "famous" Danielle/Mo-ham-it pairing of 90-Day Fiance would walk away from Brett's doofus brother. It would probably take seven figures for anyone (female...or male) to commit to spending their life with that guy.

Nah, THAT Danielle would go for anyone who could act like they were into her or give her a good line.

• LOL 1
(edited)

From MAFSFan - Amelia & Bennett, Woody & Amani, & Miles & Karen stay together. Henry & Christina & Olivia & Brett divorce.

ETA - I believe that's just decision day

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Useful 6
  • Love 5

Interesting about who stays together. We have just seen the weddings and I am guessing that almost everyone on here would have made those same predictions. So, that sounds like lots of fake drama for the 3 couples and a lot of focus on the drama of the people we already don't like.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

^ That's a great photo of Amelia; Since Richmond is her hometown, I'll bet she's glad to be back in VA., although I'm not sure where Midlothian is.  

It’s a western suburb of Richmond...

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, princelina said:

I would have guessed divorce for Woody based on his pre-wedding personality.  Maybe he really did want to be married but just has a goofy personality!

Decision day doesn't mean much to me, since many stay-marrieds don't even make it to the reunion day.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

All I can think about are all the times people have commented on the wives for not getting sexy’d up for bed...

Too rom com cute if Amelia was wearing the Mustard colored night shirt/muumuu in the morning....Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Too rom com cute if Amelia was wearing the Mustard colored night shirt/muumuu in the morning....Wink, wink, nudge, nudge

From anyone else, maybe but that thing looks like it's never seen soap...

• LOL 5

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2551735/lifetime-just-gave-married-at-first-sight-huge-renewal-news-and-ordered-a-new-spinoff

But wait, there's more...MAFS! 6 more seasons to torture entertain us. Hopefully, it will see us through the pandemic....

Plus a bastard child spinoff coming in 2012......MAFS Unmatchables

2 losers from the cattle calls get "help" from the "experts, Cal and V" with their whole person to make them into  marriage material...Can Henry will double back and get the "untouchable" treatment to make him less awkward....naw...he's too far gone....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

2 losers from the cattle calls get "help" from the "experts, Cal and V" with their whole person to make them into  marriage material..

I hope Luke doesn't wind up on that show.

• Love 5

Scenes from tomorrow look awful! And they have 2 hours, but only talk about 2 families. Do we really need that much time with Brett's annoying father? And while my initial impression of Miles was positive, not feeling it for his family. Poor Karen!

21 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

Poor Karen!

I don't get it.  It looked like Miles' family is all about "submission."  That sucks, sounds like Miles' family doesn't know exactly what that passage in the Bible means.  

• Love 6