Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)
22 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Yep. This exactly. It's just for more drama. These people ARE NOT FRIENDS. They might become so, but they also might not (Recall Jon's disdain for Ryan, and everyone's for Luke. I also can't see Dallas Amber hanging too much with Danielle). It's just going to create an environment where couples that are doing well will feel superior, and those that are struggling will wonder what is wrong with themselves (or their spouse).

I'm sure the producers were remembering when Tristan threw out Mia, and thought "Imagine if the other couples would have been outside the door when he threw her suitcase in the hall....they could have comforted her/confronted him - TV Gold!".......or some such shit. No doubt Iris, Deonna and Elizabeth will be there for Amber when we see whatever Matt did that makes her cry so much in the previews, and we're going to have to see the guys asking Keith multiple times if he has deflowered Iris yet........blech........

Kate could have used having Kristine (or maybe Jasmine) nearby to comfort her after dealing with Luke's BS. Kristine may have even wanted to tell Luke a thing or two. 

That's the only time I can think in recent memory that the spouses would have benefitted from living near each other.

Side note: I don't think Jepthe cared much for Ryan from Boston either!

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 6
(edited)

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/2019/07/17/married-at-first-sight-iris-keith-discuss-intimacy-concerns-virginity-reveal-exclusive-clip/

Cal: I'm not tripping about the sex...um, maybe Iris and Keith are...you so called  "expert"

I+K are matchy matchy like Greg and Deonna....

I like the brand new, clean, light grey couch...unlike the ugh couch Tristan was glued to .....

Edited by humbleopinion
1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

Does anyone follow MAFSFan on Instagram? She posted a spoiler about Amber and Matt .

Was it something that Helen Keller or Stevie Wonder could have seen coming? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Soup333 said:

Was it something that Helen Keller or Stevie Wonder could have seen coming? 

Ha Ha Ha! Yes it was. Since this is the spoiler forum, I will say that MAFSfan is saying they are dunzo.

What I found more interesting trolling MAFSfan's IG was the information about Courtney and Jason. The assertion is that Courtney's timeline for leaving Jason and hooking up with the new man does not work according to Courtney's IG posts......and yes, I feel shame for spending this much time on these Z list basic cable people...........

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Ha Ha Ha! Yes it was. Since this is the spoiler forum, I will say that MAFSfan is saying they are dunzo.

What I found more interesting trolling MAFSfan's IG was the information about Courtney and Jason. The assertion is that Courtney's timeline for leaving Jason and hooking up with the new man does not work according to Courtney's IG posts......and yes, I feel shame for spending this much time on these Z list basic cable people...........

How much was it off? 

9 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

How much was it off? 

Oh geez, I don't remember, but MAFSfan is asserting that Courtney was still insisting that she and Jason were separated when she was seen with this other guy, but there are other posts that show them still together. If you have IG you can follow and see it......

• Useful 2
(edited)

Reading the basic caucasian sex energy hashtag legitimately made me laugh out loud. However, I don’t think it’ll ever catch on in the same way as big dick energy. 

Edited by ramble
  • LOL 4
On 7/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Ilovepie said:

Since this is the spoiler forum, I will say that MAFSfan is saying they are dunzo.

Thank you for posting the actual spoiler instead of just stating that there is a spoiler out there. It is much appreciated.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Thank you for posting the actual spoiler instead of just stating that there is a spoiler out there. It is much appreciated.

You are welcome- there are so few spoilers out there these days that this has just become an extra topic for discussing random stuff about the show. I almost was worried I would get warned about saying it! 😋

• Love 1
(edited)

In the preview for next week, Amber says it’s two in the afternoon and she hasn’t heard from him.  Geez.  More big red and bald guy drama as well.  

Edited by Kareem
Can’t type.
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

https://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-spoilers-iris-gets-nervous-during-sex-talk-keith-2809935

Let's say it together....FISHBOWL.....like Ricky Bobby said it into his fishbowl.

This is the same question posed to Danielle in the intimacy exercise...

Iris cringes and twists away...her body language says shes not ready for sexy time

Mr. Keith prefers to do it doggy style...he likes it... Ruff ruff

I think making Iris answer sex questions is in the same league as the wedding announcer calling for Matt's mom at the wedding. Totally uncalled for.........

• Love 10

Who wants Dr Blondie and her sweaty boo to fix your relationship, they can prevent your divorce for the low low introductory price of $200.  You can get advice not personalized in anyway from a Physiologist who is not acting in anyway as a Physiologist or a therapist and recommends that you also see your own therapist but hey they know so much that they will make your relationship super strong all while only providing general advice because they are not your therapist. I love how both of them say 'we' but I have no idea what Sweaty is going to offer.

https://lovebuilder.com/

love.thumb.jpg.0f6011de1753601d1d80923dfc8baead.jpglove1a.thumb.jpg.669c0d945a7069a3695b28120520ba3a.jpg

I suspect this wording comes straight from the MAFS contract, hence while Dr Blondie instead she was never Sweaty's therapist

love1.thumb.jpg.d74332da146f3870469a27dab18491d2.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

This is a good point if true:

Why was he raising himself at age 16? Was he raised by wolves?

I also said this about Matt from how he responded to some questions on an early Unfiltered. Neither of them are even trying to keep the audience guessing.

I'm guessing Elizabeth has no interest in talking about Jamie, either.

13 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Someone on Facebook said they found this on a dating app. Didn’t say when. 

491E23DD-339E-4C0E-A0A5-C5F48437346E.jpeg

Matt is quite the Renaissance Man, basketball player, future car detailing mogul, and video sales and production coordinator. Just don’t add husband to that list.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, 2727 said:

Jamie Otis posted this on her IG. Everyone looks fabulous, although I wouldn't even have recognized Iris with the longer hair.

mafs.JPG

It seems like Iris, Beth and Amber are trying to do sexy poses and Deonna is just being her goofy self. Very strange photo. 

• Love 9

Surprising hairs.  Red looks brown, Straggle looks more blonde, Iris definitely not looking like Lennie Kravitz anymore and Deonna rarely smiles, like that anyway.  Interesting.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

JamieO and Deonna are saying "cheese"

Iris and her extensions are giving us her best badass death stare

Amber and BougieRouge are in  Charlie's Angels poses....

(they decided to twinsie and wear shortie jumpsuits with tits out)

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I see a fuller face on Deonna and her lower half is conveniently covered by the screen. There’s been speculation as to why she is yet to appear on unfiltered and I wouldn’t be surprised if this photo feeds the rumour mill. 

I wish Iris didn’t get the long extensions. Her features stood out more with short hair. 

This is not flattering to Elizabeth at all. Amber really has a gorgeous petite figure and looks great dressed up. 

• Love 3

Not sure why Amber insists on wearing those romper things. She had that on the last time she was on Unfiltered. The "come hither" look isn't working. She is cute, but that is not sexy. Bizarre photo. I also would not have recognized Iris with the long extensions and think she looks prettier in her natural look. It is much softer. Big Red always looks trashy, so the photo shows the same. I do like seeing Deonna smiling, so I hope she is truly happy. Maybe her fuller face is the result of having been using Greg's kitchen?

Maybe when they were ready to take the picture, the photographer said, "On three, give me your best sexy faces." And Deonna just laughed.

These hair extensions are looking too much - both on Iris and Jamie.

Edited by Retired at last
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I just saw the promo for next week’s episode and oh no, we get the music stylings of Matt G IV. He’s supposedly doing a serenade as some anniversary romantic gesture, but I’m sure he just realized it was halfway through the season so it was time to get to self-promoting.

This next episode looks like a doozy! Keith tells an expert that Iris’ virginity is an issue and Iris starts freaking out again. Deonna admits that she can’t be herself around Greg because she fears he won’t like her. We also get the return of surveillance cam! It’s Jaime and Red’s apartment. Nothing good ever happens on surveillance cam. 😧

Edited by lids
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

(they decided to twinsie and wear shortie jumpsuits with tits out)

Are they jumpsuits or short dresses? I don't think that pose is flattering to either one of them.

I didn't recognize Iris at all. I think Deonna looks adorable.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Are they jumpsuits or short dresses? I don't think that pose is flattering to either one of them.

I didn't recognize Iris at all. I think Deonna looks adorable.

Did y’all notice of the three, D is the only one that looks happy? This is the first time I have ever said this...the show did her a solid by matching her with Greg. I guess a broke clock is right twice a day.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 10
On 8/3/2019 at 11:55 AM, lids said:

I just saw the promo for next week’s episode and oh no, we get the music stylings of Matt G IV. He’s supposedly doing a serenade as some anniversary romantic gesture, but I’m sure he just realized it was halfway through the season so it was time to get to self-promoting.

Someone on another message board found a video clip of Matthew Gwynne IV playing guitar and singing:

It was dated from well before the show. 😏

On 8/1/2019 at 9:15 PM, Soup333 said:

Someone on Facebook said they found this on a dating app. Didn’t say when. 

491E23DD-339E-4C0E-A0A5-C5F48437346E.jpeg

Nothing about mobile detailing. Nothing about playing b-ball either. 🤔

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 3
On 8/3/2019 at 3:56 AM, 2727 said:

Jamie Otis posted this on her IG. Everyone looks fabulous, although I wouldn't even have recognized Iris with the longer hair.

mafs.JPG

This is the pic that has added to internet speculation that Deonna is pregnant. Could be, could be not. Guess we’ll see. 

• Useful 1
On 8/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, discoprincessthe2 said:

This is a good point if true:

The way Pepper acted upon finding this out just proved to me even more that the "experts" don't choose these couples at all.  When Matt told her that she acted like this was news to her.  If she had been involved in choosing him she would have known those things already.  Plus finding out that he was basically raising himself and on his own since he was 16 would have been at least a yellow flag that they would have looked into before casting him on the show as being ready for marriage.

• Love 1