Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

GUH, he does have huge hands.  Look at his hands compare to hers!

sorry, I’m outdated and backtracking - just saw the pic of Molly and Molly above (Molly and Molly... hahaha!!!).  Actually, the “dude” doesn’t look to me like she’s finished all the crossover treatments yet.  What’s with that stupid backwards hat?  

• Love 1
On 8/7/2018 at 6:07 PM, humbleopinion said:

https://www.newsweek.com/mafs-spoilers-2018-amber-dave-what-happens-1061961

So the couples get 5K for a place to stay...or if they stay in one or the other's place they keep the 5K to be spent how they wish.

Amber is skeeved about staying in Dave's place where he shared with another woman.

Dave is bothered about Amber's sex past....nothing short of a vajayjay rejuvenation is going to change that situation.....

Amber...buy a new mattress, new sheets,new shower curtain, new bathroom rugs, new throw rugs.... bring your own towels and live at Dave's place.

Speaking of lies...  I would be shocked if Dave telling Amber no other woman had ever lived in that apartment with him before wasn't a flat-out, bald-face whopper of one!! (And yes, I re-watched that part. Dave did take a big gulp of his drink before half-smirkingly telling her that.)

So, yeah, I agree with you. If she truly feels that way, Amber should insist on sleeping in a whole new bed... and then never mention it again! Because the best she can possibly hope for, is that Dave is (shockingly) willing to let the past stay in the past

I mean, even Mia admitted that she had "lived with someone" in the past (--probably the 'ex she's accused of stalking).

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 2

Is it me or is this the most unlikable group MAFS ever had? We have:

Dave. I question his motives for being on the show. He seems to be jealous of Ambers PAST. Nothing she can do to change that, and he seems to always want things his way.

Amber. OK, i don't actively dislike her, I admire her not wearing makeup and swimming. But she is baby obsessed. And that hair. Good Lord MAFS producers, don't you at least offer a makeover before the show starts?

Bobby. There is something inherently creepy about him and i can't put my finger on it. Like he has women tied up in his basement or something. And everything about him seems to be fake.

Danielle. Stepford wife. She seems to be totally fake too. I fully expect either her or Bobby will crack eventually and it will be the ugliest fight in MAFS history. 

Tristan. He's getting walked all over. I call him "Doormat" He should have ran and ran fast when he found out Mia was arrested

Mia. I think there will be yet more coming out. I fully expect her to be doing whatever she can to get knocked up so Tristan won't leave her. 

These "experts" suck.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GBPackersfan said:

Is it me or is this the most unlikable group MAFS ever had? We have:

I agree!!  Every episode I find another person  to dislike.  This week Danielle completely turned me off.  It's one thing to ignore her terrible brows and lashes, but then to hear she is 15K in debt and still doing all that stuff??  How grown up is she?  (Not to mention the student loan, car payment, Bark Box and Birch Box that were all detailed in the episodes thread).  Nope.  If she can't pull all that together, Bob Jr isn't going to take kindly to it.  He is so extremely opposite.  I suspect he was holding back a bit because of the cameras.  

Also, I really can't believe how few spoilers there have been this season.  No random sightings at Ikea?  No IG posts to dissect?  No leaks from the production staff?  Anything!?!

Edited by krbr51
  • Love 6

https://www.eonline.com/videos/276534/married-at-first-sight-peek-mia-admits-to-getting-arrested

Mother Thompson was a prison guard....

Mia tells her this was her first run in with the Law...note how Mia drops her voice when she lies....that is her "tell"...her voice loses volume and trails off....

Guess she doesn't count the time the Louisiana police were on site taking a report on her from her stalking victim when Mia drives up....

Her reason for lying to Tristan...Heightened state of Paranoia

Not buying what she is desperately trying to sell...Tristan, time to slow walk out the door.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Mia tells her this was her first run in with the Law...note how Mia drops her voice when she lies....that is her "tell"...her voice loses volume and trails off....

That probably doesn't even count... it was the first time she was arrested that actually counts to her.

Yes Tristan - slow walk to the door, then ruuuuun.

• Love 4

https://okmagazine.com/videos/married-at-first-sight-couples-confront-tristan-mia-over-missing-cancun-honeymoon-video/

Bobby, in your grandpa Augusta National Masters golfing  shirt calling out the elephant in the room in your TH.

Dave, takes the bull by the horns and asks for the story as directed by the producers at the location....

Mia as usual is all tucked up under Tristan's body...give him some room, woman....clingy gets old quick....

• Love 4

Well Amber can't grow, but she could get her hair back to it's normal, & probably healthier, brownish. She shouldn't ask questions she doesn't really want the answers to (unless it's was a production driven question which is possible).

• Love 3
On 8/14/2018 at 11:11 AM, gonecrackers said:

Well Amber can't grow, but she could get her hair back to it's normal, & probably healthier, brownish. She shouldn't ask questions she doesn't really want the answers to (unless it's was a production driven question which is possible).

I really don't care at all what Amber does with her hair. But if she and/or Dave are concerned about it, maybe she could cut it short and then let it grow out without chemical interference.

Does she actually 'do' her own hair? Because this might be one time when an 'extra' expense is worth it. (Or if somebody else has done that to her, she might want to find a new hairdresser.)

I could care less about Amber's hair either. She was just so concerned about not being a 'tall brunette', but rather, a 'short, blonde'... so she can only change the hair, not her height. But she shouldn't be changing anything just for a man. If she likes her hair that way she should keep it that way.

Danielle's eye makeup & brows, however - she needs to stop that.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6057391/Married-Sight-star-picks-fight-husbands-celebrity-crush.html

Dave needs to learn the fine art of not always telling Amber the truth...because SHE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...(say it in your best Jack Nicholson voice)

I'm actually glad to see Amber's response to that. In her own way, she's 'fighting back' against what she perceives as not accepting her the way she is. 

She'll need to learn how to handle it better --but I think Dave is a guy who likes to have things his way, with no 'talking back'.

On 8/13/2018 at 10:07 AM, GBPackersfan said:

Is it me or is this the most unlikable group MAFS ever had?

Eh - I think season two still takes the cake - I mean, that one ended with a restraining order........

The Miami season wasn't great either.........

• Love 8

Does anyone think Dave chose Jessica Biel as his celeb fantasy to mess with Amber's head?

What probably started as an innocent thread of conversation, Amber turns it as criticism against her...she is furiously is making a molehill into a mountain....

Having to constantly reassure someone is exhausting... Dave isn't that guy... Tristan is that guy....

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Does anyone think Dave chose Jessica Biel as his celeb fantasy to mess with Amber's head?

What probably started as an innocent thread of conversation, Amber turns it as criticism against her...she is furiously is making a molehill into a mountain....

Having to constantly reassure someone is exhausting... Dave isn't that guy... Tristan is that guy....

I think that in a normal dating situation it would be easier to accept if someon’s celeb crush looks nothing like you because that person knows what you look like and choose you. For instance, my husband in the 1990’s had a crush on Gabby Reece the volleyball player - very tall and athletic with medium brown long hair. I am fairly tall (5’8”) but I have short brunette hair and am built more hourglass. It didn’t bother me at all bc I knew he was attracted to me. If he wasn’t we would not have been together. In this situation it’s not as easy to laugh off because Dave didn’t choose Amber. I think I might question it too, but probably not dwell on it to the point of obsession like she seems to be doing.

Plus, it’s obvious from her “do you like me?” from an episode ago that she is insecure. I mean, that’s cringeworthy levels of insecurity. Even if I wondered I would NEVER ask it out loud - my pride wouldn’t allow it!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

https://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-2018-spoilers-amber-doesnt-need-new-friends-video-2708473

Amber's massive insecurities has her talking outta her ass.

The 3 couples get together and we get more versions of Mia's arrest...let's see what she tells the other wives while using her super sensitive hearing to listen what Tristan is telling the grooms....

More of Mia's con artistry.

There is a very easy solution if Amber is afraid that her husband prefers brunettes. *rolls my eyes so hard they pop out and roll across the floor*

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

There is a very easy solution if Amber is afraid that her husband prefers brunettes. *rolls my eyes so hard they pop out and roll across the floor*

I don't think I'd call Amber's insecurities "massive". It's got to be hard, knowing that your husband did not choose you, a panel of (questionable) 'experts' did. It seems to me that she has reasonable doubt for Dave's attraction/devotion to her as his 'wife'.

• Love 4

Maybe it is just the cameras that Amber feels the need to emote her anxieties and insecurities but after speaking to crossed eyed Dr. Pepper(did we notice that before?) who flew into Dallas dressed as Neo from The Matrix you think Amber would have calmed down...but nooo

• Love 3

Maybe it is just the cameras that Amber feels the need to emote her anxieties and insecurities but after speaking to crossed eyed Dr. Pepper(did we notice that before?) who flew into Dallas dressed as Neo from The Matrix you think Amber would have calmed down...but nooo

OMG I totally thought Neo too!

13 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

I thought that Dr. Pepper’s eyes looked different too in that one shot, but they looked normal in the other shot/interview thing. Her eyes looked more sunken in when she looked cross-eyed, but maybe it was just that she had on heavier or darker eyeliner or something.

On 8/14/2018 at 2:32 PM, humbleopinion said:

What I think is that the celebrity crush thing was a screening question that all the prospective mates were required to answer. 

Oh, and as for Tristan... he might have been a better match for Amber. And at least she doesn't have criminal warrants hanging over her head!

• Love 1

Agree. The producer is just f*cking with Amber, hoping Blondie (shout out to the cartoon ) will react strongly  to Dave's crush.

Just a ploy to have Dr. Pepper swoop in dressed as a ninja to consul  the couple.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

Is that Amber’s more confident and calm twin who is open to making new friends?

The darker color has to be better for her hair than the over processed-fried, dried and hay texture of what she put her hair through earlier this year.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:
On 8/16/2018 at 9:40 PM, gonecrackers said:

Yeah... she looks different on TV.

That article says she's 66 yet gives her birth year as 1945.  

I was thrown by the picture they chose. After doing this show all these seasons they apparently had nothing more recent. Hadn't noticed the birth year (or possibly age?) typo.

can’t load tonite’s tease cuz out in the wilderness but go to MAFS ok magazine and you can view....

Hope Bobby tells Danielle he loves her in his Henry voice....

New Dad wuvs you, Mom...

Funny for the camera but not romantic in the slightest...

Edited by humbleopinion
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Hope Bobby tells Danielle he loves her in his Henry voice....

New Dad wuvs you, Mom...

Funny for the camera but not romantic in the slightest...

I'd find that romantic, and cute too.  

• Love 4