Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

She was arrested on March 28, 2016 as Bally and Thompson were boarding a plane for their honeymoon.

According to the District Attorney’s Office, the case has been dismissed.

Wonder why, if the case is really dismissed, they couldn't take another flight?  Did Tristan just not want to go?  Guess we'll find out tonight.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, MV713 said:

Per that response doesn't mean that they are together, just that they flew together.

What do you expect the producer to say? Of course she wants the secret to kept.. flew together is a good sign..

Edited by ctbabe
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Oh gawd. Religious beliefs are so fundamental.  In my humble experience people can start a relationship thinking that it’s no big deal or they’ll work out the differences. But eventually those differences become an irritant because religion has so many cultural aspects in addition to moral aspects  that it starts to impact everything. What happens when they have kids?  That’s not to say that no one could ever get past a difference in faiths and have a long, loving relationship, but it’s a hell of a hurdle and takes a lot of work by both partners. 

• Love 5

From the minute she got detained I didn’t like her.  She pretends to be a shy little thing .. always has her head down.  Meanwhile, she’s a calculating, crazy crook.  I don’t even want to see her face on this show.  Tristen had better tell those experts that he wants out now.  He will be so sorry if he doesn’t act now.  It’s the shows fault and they have to let him go.  Ridiculous.

• Love 9

ww.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6012403/Married-Sight-star-reveals-consummated-marriage.html

Ring size does not correlate to ween size sez Danielle who obviously put the moves on Bobby.....

(Is anyone else shouting Bobby! like Whitney Houston used to screech it out on the Browns' reality show?)

• Love 6

Pastor Cal made me sick in "Unfiltered".  While Tristan was still visibly upset after walking off the set in tears, he went on to say that a couple could come back stronger from such a situation and that it could bring new closeness.  Yeah, but she's still a wacko that will show her true colors eventually, so all that will do is make Tristan fall even harder for her and then be even more devastated at having to divorce her.  Nice work, asshole!  All to save face for you and this despicable show!

• Love 10

(haven't seen this yet)

That's a common line marriage counselors use with infidelity & such.  In the best situations it's a tough one to make happen, & takes a lot of emotional work together & apart.

This couple has no prior history together; they have nothing to build on except what's already gone down & that's their starting point to "come back stronger & bring new closeness".  It just doesn't even make sense here.

The things the 'experts' say to save face make them look even worse than they already do for even being involved with a crap 'experiment' like this.

• Love 9

Best Unfiltered ever...

JamieO makes Tristan cry and he runs out of the studio in tears...hahaha.

Tristan is a stupid fool who is so desperate for love he stays with a woman who if her lips are moving she is lying...

Dave leaves the set because he is so embarrassed...dude,you are on a basic cable reality show...no shame watching your wife saying...Tonight's the night we bone....who says romance is dead?

JamieO outdid herself.....I am the first to snark on her but tonight she did a good job.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

ps://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/married-at-first-sight-recap-who-drops-the-l-word/

Tristan... you sure Mia earned, after a week of marriage, your unconditional love?

Even when she withheld the truth from you 5 of those days....

Your loss of reputation worth the stank of being married to a liar and thief?

Stupid, stupid man.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

ps://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/married-at-first-sight-recap-who-drops-the-l-word/

Tristan... you sure Mia earned, after a week of marriage, your unconditional love?

Stupid, stupid man.

It's pathetic and even scary even under the best of circumstances that he would claim to love her already, but given what she has done, the admitted lies plus the suspicion and lack of trust all that should bring with it, it's even more pathetic and scary.  I can't believe he really means it other than to convince the world (and himself) that he's not giving up on this, and that he honors his commitments, etc. because it's so important for him to believe that about himself even when it might not be true.  But dude, you have good reason not to honor this one, so stop worrying about what God is going to think.  Yikes.

• Love 5

Mia saw that BMW and decided to secure the bag. Girl gonna need $$$$ for her legal issues. Poor Tristan,  he looked like a desperate fool just to have his butter melted:(. I felt bad for him on unfiltered,  I don’t think he had his ring on?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

I don't Venmo but if you do you can track the cast to sleuth them since they aren't on  FB or Twitter.

Clever Reddit poster came up with some clues.

Oh you're right! Dave has a transaction from a girl that says "First months rent from your new roomie" from 10 days ago. 

• Love 4
Just now, butterflyeludesme said:

Oh you're right! Dave has a transaction from a girl that says "First months rent from your new roomie" from 10 days ago. 

And he paid Amber money on May 24th with a caption that says "You know...". 

Bobby and Danielle are friends on there but I can't see either one's feeds. 

• Love 2

Thanks for the Venmo updates...keep them coming

Are we to surmise that Amber is paying the rent and Dave is paying his portion...hope so, fingers crossed...

Dave's place is being subletted....nice....

Yay, Amber... good job...Dave has finally met his match.

Dave finally got his head out of his ass and recognized that there is someone who is worth sticking around with and have a life....

Hope Amber and Dave are one of the couples in the new spin off.....

Edited by humbleopinion
5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I have issues with Mia's ex as well.  Interesting that he got engaged to a white girl.  I bet he had no intention of marrying Mia; I've seen that shit before.  Maybe that's what drove her nutso.

Or maybe he doesn't like liars.  

• Love 16
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Thanks for the Venmo updates...keep them coming

Are we to surmise that Amber is paying the rent and Dave is paying his portion...hope so, fingers crossed...

Dave's place is being subletted....nice....

Yay, Amber... good job...Dave has finally met his match.

Dave finally got his head out of his ass and recognized that there is someone who is worth sticking around with and have a life....

Hope Amber and Dave are one of the couples in the new spin off.....

The person on Reddit thinks that this means they are split up.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I have issues with Mia's ex as well.  Interesting that he got engaged to a white girl.  I bet he had no intention of marrying Mia; I've seen that shit before.  Maybe that's what drove her nutso.

Isn’t he white, though? He looks white. I know looks don’t mean everything but why would a white man marrying a white woman be an issue?

• Love 7

Millions of men and women date and/or have sexual hook-ups with people they have no intention of marrying. I can't hold that against anyone. If the implication is that Mia's ex didn't want to marry her because she's not Caucasian, who knows. Mia has plenty of other red personality flags that could drive boyfriends away.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 18

Sneak peeks from commercials during Seatbelt Psychic ( stupid title but entertaining enough)

Back from the honeymoon...

The Blands have their dogs meet...will Henry get along with Nell?

Can the 4 of them be a happy pack?

Thinking the dogs will be more interesting than their humans.

Amber is skeeved out living in Dave's place that he shared with another woman...

Isn't it ironic Dave feels the same about occupying the same lady parts as the gym guy.....

Lots easier to find a new apartment than to get Amber new...you get my drift......

Tristan and Mia gets a place with too much Texan decor......

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 11

So Dave has/had a female roommate before going on the show, and if you believe what's on venmo, has a new one now? How old is this person? I thought he made decent money? Is the standard of living in Dallas such that a man pushing 40 who is gainfully employed needs to rent as well as have a roommate?

• Love 3

Is it me, or does Jephte have extremely large hands?  I don't know if it's just my perception since I've been watching a lot of political coverage in recent months. ;-)

Edited by Mlle. Kitty
Choice of words.
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

Isn’t he white, though? He looks white. I know looks don’t mean everything but why would a white man marrying a white woman be an issue?

Because historically, white men will date and sleep with women of other races but never want to marry them, that's why.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Because historically, white men will date and sleep with women of other races but never want to marry them, that's why.

Eh, I can’t put too much energy into being mad at a white man marrying a white woman regardless of who he previously dated. I’m sure we’ve all dated people we had no intention on making long-term for whatever reason. Mia’s clearly a nut so I’m not going to reach for him not marrying her bc she is a person of color. Wait, does she even consider herself a person of color? I think her mama is Jamaican so she is black but you know some folks like to dip and dive around claiming their negroness. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

They do that a lot with white women too.  It's hard to judge motivation in this situation.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Yeah No said:

They do that a lot with white women too.  It's hard to judge motivation in this situation.

It’s hard to judge in this situation, but it is indeed a “thing.” I’ve seen it personally many times. Many times it’s due to family pressure/expectations.

• Love 3
On 8/1/2018 at 1:11 AM, humbleopinion said:

Stupid, stupid man.

I think Mia's father was trying very hard to warn Tristan about Mia, right after the wedding --remember all those admonitions to "be gentle with her" and " don't push for sex too soon"??

I'm seeing that in a very different light, now that we know the truth about Mia stalking her ex and going all crazy-obsessive on him.

...At the time, I just assumed he was old-fashioned about sex and worried that Mia would get her heart broken. But now, I realize he probably knew what would happen if she got her heart broken. I think the old dude was trying to protect his daughter, of course --but he also didn't want Tristan to be the next guy she stalks.

On 7/29/2018 at 9:11 PM, crazychicken said:

yep her story appears more shady by the minute, the in person stalking stops when she gets her new job in Dallas and then suddenly the day after he gets engaged she sends him a present and messages that she misses the fun times. With how sure the sister and her friends are that the 'truth' will come out I am going to be paying close attention to how it is spun as from what I have I very much doubt it can anything other than Mia is a bit unhinged.

THUNK!   [That's the sound of the other shoe dropping...  probably tomorrow night.]

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 1

https://okmagazine.com/videos/married-at-first-sight-danielle-bobby-dogs-meet-video/

Can we have Tristan's and Mia's crew follow Henry and Nell instead?

I'd rather watch: Siblings at First Sight: Doggie Style adjust to each other than fake laughing Tristan and fake loving spouse, slouchy Mia go through the motions....

For those who said Bobby looked better with the cap...sorry ladies...in the clip he leaves it in Danielle's bathroom as they go stay to his house.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

https://www.newsweek.com/mafs-spoilers-2018-amber-dave-what-happens-1061961

So the couples get 5K for a place to stay...or if they stay in one or the other's place they keep the 5K to be spent how they wish.

Amber is skeeved about staying in Dave's place where he shared with another woman.

Dave is bothered about Amber's sex past....nothing short of a vajayjay rejuvenation is going to change that situation.....

Amber...buy a new mattress, new sheets,new shower curtain, new bathroom rugs, new throw rugs.... bring your own towels and live at Dave's place.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I think Mia's father was trying very hard to warn Tristan about Mia, right after the wedding --remember all those admonitions to "be gentle with her" and " don't push for sex too soon"??

I'm seeing that in a very different light, now that we know the truth about Mia stalking her ex and going all crazy-obsessive on him.

...At the time, I just assumed he was old-fashioned about sex and worried that Mia would get her heart broken. But now, I realize he probably knew what would happen if she got her heart broken. I think the old dude was trying to protect his daughter, of course --but he also didn't want Tristan to be the next guy she stalks.

THUNK!   [That's the sound of the other shoe dropping...  probably tomorrow night.]

So, the translation was "Run...bitch be crazy"?

• Love 6
On 8/2/2018 at 3:52 PM, Mlle. Kitty said:

Is it me, or does Jephte have extremely large hands?  I don't know if it's just my perception since I've been watching a lot of political coverage in recent months. ;-)

Well Shawniece did confirm that he was not “minute” so maybe the big hands thing might mean something in the Pierre household lolllll

• Love 2