Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Bella

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

Recommended Posts

I think Kate had to tell Puke that she told "the secret". Otherwise, when they bring it up, and you know they will, he will be blindsided and won't have time to think of a story about a friend who had a heart attack during sex and that's why he doesn't like it or want to talk about it.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 19

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Really? I don’t see that at all. I’m curious about how you think she is manipulating the situation. I know that everyone gets edited per production’s whims but we’ve seen Luke say and do plenty of hurtful things and he’s owned up to the ones that are reported but not shown on camera. There’s so much evidence that he’s a manipulative gaslighter. I’m not necessarily convinced that Kate is a sweet, naive, innocent little flower but I can’t see her anywhere near as nasty and manipulative as Luke.

I've acknowledged that Luke is an ass, but I see her as being far more manipulative with her "poor widdle Kate" act.  We just see her differently, that's all, and we can agree to disagree.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ohwell said:

I've acknowledged that Luke is an ass, but I see her as being far more manipulative with her "poor widdle Kate" act.  We just see her differently, that's all, and we can agree to disagree.  

Right - I didn’t mean to sound argumentative. I’m curious what she does though that you see as manipulative? The crying? What she says to the other wives or to the experts?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Someone posted on another message board that production has put out a casting call for DC. 😶Oh, my, that's going to be a mess.

13 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I think Kate had to tell Puke that she told "the secret". Otherwise, when they bring it up, and you know they will, he will be blindsided and won't have time to think of a story about a friend who had a heart attack during sex and that's why he doesn't like it or want to talk about it.

If Luke were to tell a story like that, I wouldn't stop laughing. 

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I read somewhere, Reddit maybe, that Dr. Jessica is not included in the upcoming Charlotte season. Might explain all of Jon's petty tweets and comments lately. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/7/2019 at 10:33 AM, aphroditewitch said:

would not tell them I felt repulsed and dead inside 

Nah....I’d tell them! I am a former smoker of more than 10 years ago and it was exactly that very harsh type of commentary that pushed me over the edge to quit cold turkey. Turned out it was super easy to quit even though i had started at 14. So I’m happy to return the favor and elaborately tell any smoker how repulsed and dead inside it makes me feel

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

I read somewhere, Reddit maybe, that Dr. Jessica is not included in the upcoming Charlotte season. Might explain all of Jon's petty tweets and comments lately. 

Honestly I'm glad if they didn't ask her to return. I feel all of the experts this season had nothing of value to add and did not intervene in any way trying to protect Kate from all that emotional abuse.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Kimboweena said:

Watched the First Look for the next episode. Why on earth did Kate decide to tell Luke about telling the secret while they are TRAPPED in a car? If she didn't want to tell him during the mini-moon, at least wait until they're back home where they can get away from each other afterwards!

On the other hand, being "trapped" in the car meant he couldn't disappear into another room for two hours and might force a conversation as to what his issue is.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Koalagirl said:

On the other hand, being "trapped" in the car meant he couldn't disappear into another room for two hours and might force a conversation as to what his issue is.

I thought that was why she did it.

Have they ever done an west coast city? DC next? Why not Sacramento or Phoenix? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

 Kate doesn't have wattage to preplan... but

Better to let the dash cam film Puke freaking out about her letting the cat out of the bag than in front of the production crew.

 Puke's verbal bobbing and weaving...word scrambles as evasive answers in measured of long pauses...his speaking cryptically and heavy use of vocal fry... gargling out words out slowly....Never amounts to anything remotely coherent when filmed with a crew.

But In the car, Puke has no problem yelling at the top of his lungs at Kate when she tells him she broke her promise to keep silent about their forking.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

https://www.newsweek.com/married-first-sight-spoilers-sex-secret-kate-luke-1363863

 Blondie is telling Kate to GTF Away from Puke....

Puke has demonstrated time after time that Kate doesn't matter to him...by his insults, his calling her a lush, not acknowledging their month anniversary, making her keep secret their sexy time...

Gonna flip a table if she wants to stay married to his POS on D Day...knowing full well that she will opt to stay married like the dopey dope she has been all season.

Gonna want to punch Puke’s smug face at that moment...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

I’ve said it before but if ‘Dr. Trauma’ wanted credibility in her field she would’ve never done this show, not to mention kept coming back for more seasons. Maybe after this season’s new low it won’t be worth it anymore & she’ll move on. Her TV ‘expert’ Z level fame might keep clients coming, but if I was looking for a therapist & saw her performance on this show I would most definitely keep looking.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I think if it is true that Dr. Jessica is not coming back for the next season it was not her choice and her contract with the show was either terminated or not renewed. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Per Dr. Jessica:

"Emotionally abusive relationships often include some form of gaslighting. ...This type of covert psychological maltreatment can be damaging."

"These are real marriages and even if we express our opinion that it's unhealthy, none of us can force a couple to separate...There is hope. https://www.thehotline.org "

         -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope may be available, but not everyone can afford it

A.J. could afford help, and I think he would benefit very much from it. 

Puke, on the other hand, is a lost cause.

(I just hope that Kate hasn't become one, too.)  

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady · Reason: forgot something
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

The interview provided by Treehugger9, above, proves that Puke is a lying liar who lies!

I did note, however, that he is still getting quite a bit of the notoriety that fame whores all crave;

          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ve absolutely had fans approach me!” he [Luke] said. “Despite how hateful the media reaction [to me] has been, the people that recognize me in the real world have been incredibly respectful. I’ve even had a few fans want to take pictures with me and I’m more than happy to do so no matter how they want to frame the moment.”

Sigh...

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Treehugger9 said:

Luke is a terrible liar. He claims he tried to resolve his problem with Kate drinking but that is a lie. You can't resolve something with someone if they are not involving them and talking behind their back. That is not remotely how someone would handle a situation if they were concerned that someone was drinking too much. But he was never actually concerned about Kate, he was looking to derail the conversation away from his own behavior. 

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Luke is a terrible liar. He claims he tried to resolve his problem with Kate drinking but that is a lie. You can't resolve something with someone if they are not involving them and talking behind their back. That is not remotely how someone would handle a situation if they were concerned that someone was drinking too much. But he was never actually concerned about Kate, he was looking to derail the conversation away from his own behavior. 

He also claimed to be so private

I was going to write some diabtribe, but you know what? I've had enough of him already, so I don't care to hear of any other explanations for his behavior.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/15/2019 at 11:44 AM, aphroditewitch said:

I think if it is true that Dr. Jessica is not coming back for the next season it was not her choice and her contract with the show was either terminated or not renewed. 

On 3/14/2019 at 1:19 PM, aphroditewitch said:

I read somewhere, Reddit maybe, that Dr. Jessica is not included in the upcoming Charlotte season. Might explain all of Jon's petty tweets and comments lately. 

MAFS Fan tweeted Jon's IG post which seems to confirm Dr. Jessica's not coming back.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

MAFS FAN also posted a spoiler in their IG story. Apparently Jasmine commented in reaction to a MAFS casting ad something like, Don't do it, it's not worth it, I am living proof. So although no one is surprised , it appears Jasmine and Will are not together.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

MAFS FAN also posted a spoiler in their IG story. Apparently Jasmine commented in reaction to a MAFS casting ad something like, Don't do it, it's not worth it, I am living proof. So although no one is surprised , it appears Jasmine and Will are not together.

I’m sure she takes all responsibility for her part in the failing of her marriage. I’m sure. 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Both Jasmine and Will failed and I doubt either one would ever admit to where they as a person went wrong. Neither one is a good communicator and neither one is very realistic about romantic partnerships. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

But, @aphroditewitch, do you honestly think that these two people would have ever found themselves as a couple the traditional way? They may not communicate well, but they were seriously mismatched from the beginning, I believe.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

But, @aphroditewitch, do you honestly think that these two people would have ever found themselves as a couple the traditional way? They may not communicate well, but they were seriously mismatched from the beginning, I believe.

It is not really about them as a couple. I don't think they were meant to be together but neither one comes across as capable of a good relationship with anyone unless they change. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't watched most of this season but this comment from Jamie stood out as usually she is rooting for the couples even when they seem a disaster. Makes me think Luke must be a bigger douche than usual.

Screenshot_20190320-164906_Instagram.thumb.jpg.968f9574f4556fc6b9aa68f89a31a5f0.jpg

  • Like 12
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I saw someone post on another site about applying in NC. They mentioned Dr. Jessica was not there. It was a Dr. Viviana. I remembered when I was searching for one of those therapist Dr. Now uses for his my 600 lb life patients , seeing a Dr. Viviana in Houston that was marriage and sex therapist. I remembered the page, because usually therapist pages have the insurance info and office hours but this page looked like the therapist wanted to be known, kind of as a brand. I wonder if this is our new expert for the next season? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, crazychicken said:

I haven't watched most of this season but this comment from Jamie stood out as usually she is rooting for the couples even when they seem a disaster. Makes me think Luke must be a bigger douche than usual.

Screenshot_20190320-164906_Instagram.thumb.jpg.968f9574f4556fc6b9aa68f89a31a5f0.jpg

Exactly. If there was a shrewd of truth in Luke’s argument about Kate Jamie probably wouldn’t have posted this. You’d think she has access to information we don’t and she’d know if Kate was some closet drunk. It’s crazy how Luke is now successfully manipulating the audience as well but this how he operates. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

If Kate is pissed or upset about Luke implying to everyone that she's a handsy drunk, she does have the option to cut him off at the knees by not drinking.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

If Kate is pissed or upset about Luke implying to everyone that she's a handsy drunk, she does have the option to cut him off at the knees by not drinking.

Well yeah, but the poor girl needs some coping mechanism and all the yoga and guided meditation in the world can't blot the stain of Luke 24/7.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Kate needs to quit drinking.  If someone has no problem with booze, then, judging from the conversation they had in the car,  putting the glass down is a no-brainer.  So, I'm now a little concerned with her drinking habit. 

She needs to just stop.  Her husband has issues with it...real or imagined.  Put.the.booze.down.  It should be easy if there's no dependency.  

Be that as it may, Puke needed to keep his pants up instead of choosing to have sex with his apparently oh, so drunken, Mata Hari wife.    🙄  Jus' tryin' to keep her happy and quiet....

AJ needs to be kicked to the curb and Stephanie needs to run like hell afterwards.  He's a ticking time bomb.  His behavior with the other lab rats was very telling.  His slapping Puke, however much I don't like Puke, was WAYYYY out of line.  Keep your damn hands to yourself, creep-o.  I'd have flattened him. 

His behavior at the gym....wth???????  Her joy just became his personal misery????  I wonder how things will go when it's time to have him eat by himself if she has a prior commitment to something he finds annoying.  

Jazmine.  Let Will go.  He's just not into you any more than you're into him.  He needs a nap.  He will bore you to death. 

K&K.  *yawn* 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I kind of got the impression that when Kate initiates sex, Luke turns her down and insinuates that she is drunk. However, when Luke initiates, and Kate asks him if he is going to be weird afterwards and he says no and then they do and then he is, it is because HE initiated it. So, she must not have been drunk then. (Drunk being a relative term, since 1 or 2 glasses of wine doesn't usually get people drunk. Not me - two sips of wine and a Happy Meal and I am drunk and full - the epitome of the world's best cheap date!) But, it seems like he enjoys turning her down, and then she goes along when HE wants it, even though she knows it will still be weird and awkward. Just stop!!!!

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Is Jessica the one that argued for Luke and Kate? I wonder if that has anything to do with her no longer being involved with the show?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Is Jessica the one that argued for Luke and Kate? I wonder if that has anything to do with her no longer being involved with the show?

That's possible --and I'm not sure-- but my own best guess on that one is that Jessica is probably preggers with Jon's baby --which would really look bad for the show!

  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

That's possible --and I'm not sure-- but my own best guess on that one is that Jessica is probably preggers with Jon's baby --which would really look bad for the show!

I dunno why that'd look bad for the show; Dr. Jessica and Jon are one of the biggest success stories from the US franchise. 😏

Regarding next season:

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Kate needs to quit drinking.  If someone has no problem with booze, then, judging from the conversation they had in the car,  putting the glass down is a no-brainer.  So, I'm now a little concerned with her drinking habit. 

She needs to just stop.  Her husband has issues with it...real or imagined.  Put.the.booze.down.  It should be easy if there's no dependency.  

Be that as it may, Puke needed to keep his pants up instead of choosing to have sex with his apparently oh, so drunken, Mata Hari wife.    🙄  Jus' tryin' to keep her happy and quiet....

AJ needs to be kicked to the curb and Stephanie needs to run like hell afterwards.  He's a ticking time bomb.  His behavior with the other lab rats was very telling.  His slapping Puke, however much I don't like Puke, was WAYYYY out of line.  Keep your damn hands to yourself, creep-o.  I'd have flattened him. 

His behavior at the gym....wth???????  Her joy just became his personal misery????  I wonder how things will go when it's time to have him eat by himself if she has a prior commitment to something he finds annoying.  

Jazmine.  Let Will go.  He's just not into you any more than you're into him.  He needs a nap.  He will bore you to death. 

K&K.  *yawn* 

She can 't put the booze down if she's an alcoholic and wherein lies the marriage problem!  Every scene she's holding a glass of wine while the others drink water!  I noticed that last night!

Doesn't  Dr Jessica already have a divorce and small children???

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, crazychicken said:

I haven't watched most of this season but this comment from Jamie stood out as usually she is rooting for the couples even when they seem a disaster. Makes me think Luke must be a bigger douche than usual.

Screenshot_20190320-164906_Instagram.thumb.jpg.968f9574f4556fc6b9aa68f89a31a5f0.jpg

I never thought I would say this but kudos to Jaimie for not towing the company line. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, crazychicken said:

I haven't watched most of this season but this comment from Jamie stood out as usually she is rooting for the couples even when they seem a disaster. Makes me think Luke must be a bigger douche than usual.

Screenshot_20190320-164906_Instagram.thumb.jpg.968f9574f4556fc6b9aa68f89a31a5f0.jpg

Yeah, okay, great. But there's been a lot of crappy on this show with many of the couples in past & all that slid by. So now, there is a line that's been crossed by Luke, but, how far will they move the next line that will be crossed- that's the disturbing question. Each season seems to get worse, so, what's next - physical abuse?  For fuck's sake they need to clean this up badly, & they could do that by tossing people to the curb who call their spouse nasty, degrading names first off (or get arrested) - fine if they want to stay married for whatever reason; it's their problem, but the show can refuse to film them anymore. Instead, it's like the crazy people who commit crimes, loving the notoriety, so then we get copycat criminals, & on this show they keep upping the ante with bad behavior, which is a very bad direction to be headed. Not that Jamie has control but she's signed on, getting paid, & is mostly supportive of everything going on. It's all about ratings, so, I don't believe any of them really care.

Edited by gonecrackers

Share this post


Link to post

Someone confirmed what I posted earlier. Dr. Viviana is the new expert for the next season. Any ideas on how she will fit in or change the show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I knew she wasn't "woe is me" miss innocent and figured she was angling for sympathy to get something started.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Someone confirmed what I posted earlier. Dr. Viviana is the new expert for the next season. Any ideas on how she will fit in or change the show.

Dr. Viviana made sure to point out that she is a happily married mother of two. As Nene Leakes would say, "Bloop, bloop, bloop!"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Just looked at MAFS fans Instagram story. Some things regarding Kate (that her motivation was to open a business) and confirming that dr Jessica is out. Also that the Charlotte weddings are filming this weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

She can 't put the booze down if she's an alcoholic and wherein lies the marriage problem!  Every scene she's holding a glass of wine while the others drink water!  I noticed that last night!

We have seen her drinking water plenty of times and everyone seemed to be drinking on the minimoon, not just Kate. Even Luke was drinking. 

I really hate to see Kate labeled an alcoholic just on Luke's say-so. He is not a credible source and in fact, is constantly looking for ways to make things her fault.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

Just looked at MAFS fans Instagram story. Some things regarding Kate (that her motivation was to open a business) and confirming that dr Jessica is out. Also that the Charlotte weddings are filming this weekend 

Has anyone other has Jamie gotten a true financial boost from being on this show? I'm aware that some have had the opportunity to sell crappy fitness tea and other junk on their social media but no one is getting rich from this show. Random YouTubers are making more money.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Kate needs to quit drinking.  If someone has no problem with booze, then, judging from the conversation they had in the car,  putting the glass down is a no-brainer.  So, I'm now a little concerned with her drinking habit. 

She needs to just stop.  Her husband has issues with it...real or imagined.  Put.the.booze.down.  It should be easy if there's no dependency.  

Then Luke needs to stop drinking too. He is not a teetotaler himself, we have seen him drink on numerous occasions at this point.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, endure said:

Quote:  The mission statement of Hidden Intimates is to help customers find the pieces that make them feel “beautiful and confident” in their skin.

Well, I hope that she leans on that mission statement heavily when dealing with her husband.  If she kicks his ass, I'll be inclined to believe in her confident self.  Otherwise, I'm afraid her actions aren't speaking very loudly in her self-confident quest for lingerie enlightenment and sales. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×