Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

On 1/16/2019 at 5:11 PM, atomic said:

ICYMI from Unfiltered...Luke and his hairline have since parted ways. 😢

M0YtLWa.jpg

Looks like a toup to me, lol! His smile looks so phony. It's like he learned that you have to crinkle your eyes to be sincere, but it still doesn't work for him.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, peaceknit said:

Looks like a toup to me, lol! His smile looks so phony. It's like he learned that you have to crinkle your eyes to be sincere, but it still doesn't work for him.

I think it's a "man-weave" --apparently, that's a 'thing'-- like the man bun.

[IMHO the weave looks much better, at least, but I'm sure it costs a whole lot more. Luke probably wanted it for his Big TV Debut lol]

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6633871/Pastor-threatens-kick-mean-husband-Married-Sight.html

Puke is a piece of trash.

What I would have liked to see...

Pastor Cal and Blondie staring down on this low life, letting him stew in his flop sweat and anticipation of a ton of bricks about to be unloaded on his dunderhead...

then Blondie leaping for Smirker's throat with the good Pastor holding her back as she keeps lunging at him....fists flying and her stilettos flailing to drop kick him....

Pleas for Blondie to stop coming so hard at Puke( now in a fetal position ) that Jon has to step out from behind the camera to carry her still lunging, punching and kicking at the frightened hipster off set....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

[IMHO the weave looks much better, at least, but I'm sure it costs a whole lot more. Luke probably wanted it for his Big TV Debut lol]

I wonder if he was wearing it at the speeddating event where he and Kate briefly met. 

• Love 1

https://www.romper.com/p/will-keith-kristine-break-up-on-married-at-first-sight-there-could-be-trouble-ahead-exclusive-15905935

Kristine is no Ricky Bobby.

She is not going handle finances, earn more money and cook for you.

Keith sees no need to get off the couch.

Keith is perplexed why Kristine won't do everything for him.

Keith is a lazy man baby...a maby. (pronounced may-bee)

Worst of all... he expects to be catered to by his wife.

He has ZERO shame about not pitching in or wanting to learn to cook...grandma can teach him  a few easy dishes he can rely on.

He needs to just go back to living with grandma and date elder women....

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

The answer is obvious --Kate didn't want Luke to criticize her for wearing anything sexy.

Yeah, & he may have run out of the room crying right then.  I think she has a laid back style in general though, which I don't see as an issue, & is definitely not the core of Luke's problem.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I wonder what happened to her?   Hmmm

The ex-girlfriend realized she was dating a douche is the likely answer.  I doubt Kate is the first woman that Luke has said vile and unforgivable things to, she is just the first to bring it up on television. 

• Love 10

I looked up Kristine's real estate sales. Forgetting trying to figure out how she makes 3 times more then Keith selling 6 homes, look at the one rental deal she did. This is the only rental deal she has listed under her name ever which makes me assume she is not a rental agent. The rental closed on 11/01/18 which is exactly the 7 week mark after the wedding. It was for a 1 bed 1 bath 750 sq foot place in Philly. I wonder if this is a sign they do stay together. I have been leaning that they would not stay together long term but short term I can see her try and make it work? 

• Love 3
On 1/28/2019 at 4:57 PM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Pardon my ignorance, but aren't man buns made of the person's own hair?  I wouldn't care what I agreed to--I cannot imagine how I'd feel if I married a guy at first sight ™ and found out he had a weave.  Probably suicidal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Sexy AF is looking hot in that sassy purple jumpsuit and she knows she looks good...

Kristine, adorable and smoking in that perky red dress.

Jasmine did not get the memo to come to Decision Day dressed up..Betcha she is showing her unhappiness by coming to the studio dressed like she came from a barbecue...

Kate...that is not a flattering dress...looks so matronly, shapeless and colorless....takes away from her natural attractiveness....

I spy AJ talking Pastor Cal's ear off in the background...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

It's not hard for me to believe they may be locking them in for the full 7 weeks, so no one 'does a Heather' again.  And I realize they are probably controlling much of the narrative of her hopefulness, but when Kate blurted out to Cal she was still attracted to Luke it seemed genuine. Maybe she's just really horny. She'll have a much more satisfying relationship with a vibrator than with that jerk.

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m confused.  Is this the “small talk” thread that We are supposed to go on for off topics?

I'm confused too.  Maybe I'm losing my mind because I could have sworn there was a Small Talk thread but I don't see it anymore.

Edit:  Just found it on page 2 of the forum.  It hasn't been used in a while. 

http://forums.previously.tv/topic/10625-small-talk-who-to-marry-where-to-live-and-other-non-show-stuff/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-4168660

Edited by Ohwell

I’m still confused.  Just went on the site u mentioned above and didn’t recognize some names, so I’m gonna stay on this one.  The thread with the four girls from this season in the picture. I noticed that they aren’t specific on the titles.  We both can lose our minds.

6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Right there in that picture, Kate resembles “Margot Robbie”, the actress.  Beautiful.

Her face might resemble Margot Robbie, but the dress and hair says Mother of the Bride......She is a very pretty girl, but her style reads so old!!!!

• Love 3

Jasmine's styling is really good in the reunion photo. Kate's dress would have been ok if she had styled it better. It has a retro vibe to it and needed different styling. I don't like jumpsuits and don't care for the one Stephanie is wearing here. Kristine's dress is just not a good style for her, it is a shame since red is a nice color on her. 

• Love 1

Not a jumpsuit fan but Stephanie doesn't look hideous. Kate looks like she's sporting something from a 1960s Sears catalog. Jasmine is heading off to Taco Bell's drive-thru and Kristine's dress would be great with something other than bikini underwear under it.  

• Love 2

I think Stephanie looks great in that jumpsuit, she sure has the body for it.  Just don't drink too much liquid while wearing it, lol.  Kristine looks pretty in her dress but I agree about the underwear.  

As for the other two?  Bless their hearts.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I just realized Jasmine has on distressed/torn up jeans. I hadn't noticed before - it's a trend that must die, ASAP.

Still hate Kristine's dress. Stephanie can handle the jumpsuit but continues to need eyebrow intervention.

I'll stand up & take the tomatoes, because I like Kate's relaxed style. But I'm no fashionista, so there's that.

• Love 2
On 2/4/2019 at 6:52 PM, Jack Sampson said:

Is Kristine pregnant or did she just gain some weight?

Well, they didn’t use anything the first time so .....  Even tho they said it was quick.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, SeamusOreilly said:

This ☝🏼.  Is it me, or does she look significantly better than she was in the previous episodes?

When she was washing her face in the bathroom with the moron, and her hair was up and off her face, she was beautiful without makeup.  Kate and Stephanie look great with the hair pulled back and not in their face.  Kristene too.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 1

Moved over from episode thread.

29 minutes ago, gingerandcloves said:

Afterbuzz TV does a review/discussion of the show on YouTube, which I enjoy. I definitely miss Reality Craycray though, and Bride and Doom.

Thanks; I'll check out Afterbuzz.

Does anybody know what happened with Craycray? The hosts had a contact on the production staff and there were some interesting backstage tidbits.

I would for sure contribute to a Patreon or whatever to get Bride and Doom back! Tara and Brian significantly added to my enjoyment of the show.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, 2727 said:

Moved over from episode thread.

Thanks; I'll check out Afterbuzz.

Does anybody know what happened with Craycray? The hosts had a contact on the production staff and there were some interesting backstage tidbits.

I would for sure contribute to a Patreon or whatever to get Bride and Doom back! Tara and Brian significantly added to my enjoyment of the show.

I was disappointed as well. The truth is the show is too boring for a guilty pleasure and not classy enough for high end discussions on a podcast, even though there are a lot of interesting and intelligent comments on this board.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, discoprincessthe2 said:

Luke's already doing damage control. 🤨

The bartender story doesn't even make sense. If you had been as traumatized by a friend dying as a result of a drunk driver as he claimed he was, you would not be bartending. 

• Love 14

Via someone from the Philly Reddit a few months ago:

[–]dammitdanny 1 point 3 months ago 

Most of what I know is that one couple has called it quits for good. The couple that a friend knows are super happy together.

I bet that couple who is dunzo is Kate and Luke. (Shocking, I know.) I have a feeling the couple that is super happy together is AJ and Steph.

This weekend I re-watched the wedding episodes, and I think that they were edited in a way that included some foreshadowing. Before the ceremony, Kate was saying that getting married to a stranger was one of the craziest things she has ever done. She was hoping that it'd pay off, but she wondered aloud whether this would turn out to be one of the biggest mistakes ever (paraphrased). 🤔 Luke was shown saying that he felt "110% sick" before Kate even walked down the aisle. 🤔🤔 All grooms were nervous, but I don't think any of the grooms had that extreme of an reaction. (Even AJ with his extra self was anxious in a positive way; he wanted to meet his bride! The impression I got from Luke was that he wanted to run!)

On a side note, I think I spotted Luke having a mixed drink at the pre-bachelor's party gathering with the other grooms. 

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 5

Puke is awkward socially and his speed dating events must run themselves since he has zero empathy and he lacks any finesse in the art of conversation...

Hope his side business and income has dried up as Philly women see how he treats his wife on this basic cable show....

In a future episode Puke runs an event and Kate pathetically sits at home waiting for him... wishing he would have spent the month anniversary with her instead of working...what a passive simp....

Kate could have gone along and had fun at the speed dating party...making conversation with the desperate singletons....and checking out better dudes than her turd of a spouse....

• Love 7