Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

It appears that Luke is one of the few (supposedly "straight") men out there who use hair extensions. 

...And I only say that because, if it's a rug, it's a very expensive one.

I’m not sure what everyone is seeing with the before and after photos of Luke - to me it just looks like he shaved his head with a 1 or 2 razor which is verrry short. His hairline is the same with or with or without the hair.

Unless it’s just that everyone enjoys making fun of this pretentious turd, in that case carry on.......

• Love 4

https://people.com/tv/mafss-kate-sisk-luke-cuccurullo-exclusive-clip/

WTF...Puke, 100% chance this is not going to work out......

https://soapdirt.com/married-at-first-sight-spoilers-luke-kissing-kate-makes-him-dead-inside/

Probably be watching between my fingers tonight...just too gory seeing Kate saying kissing her repulsed Puke and made him feel dead inside....

Kate should be flipping tables...Tables flying... find the field producer and demand  a separate room immediately...and a flight to get away from her POS husband...

Kate... you need to just FHU.....F Him Up then find "the experts" and  F Them Up, Too....

Can imagine a smug Pastor Cal saying...I told you those two were a bad idea.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 6
On 1/19/2019 at 7:30 AM, humbleopinion said:

Couples’ homework is what “ the experts” assigns the cast to get to know their spouse, to facilitate communication, to forge a deeper relationship while being filmed.

The homework tries to get the cast to reveal what they think about sticky subjects you usually talk about after months dating... not the first week.

One example was...where was the most unusual place you had sex?

Another example was...when do you feel sexiest?

Yes, most are about sex...

On 1/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

Yes, and since these "couples" are just barely beginning to get to know each other (and still on their 'honeymoon') it's easy for me to see why some of them may feel very uncomfortable with "telling all" to international TV cameras about their sexual/romantic relationship! 

[Puke is the exception. Regardless of the subject, he always seems eager to talk about himself... while casting shade on Kate.]

I remember during the Miami season, Nick getting annoyed at Sonia when she tried to do the homework with him.

I also remember Dallas Danielle (and Bobby) seeming uncomfortable with the exercises too.

• Love 3
On 1/21/2019 at 10:04 AM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I take away one more thing, based on comparison between the way he looked when/right after he married Kate, and the way he looked in the "Unfiltereds":  It appears that Luke is one of the few (supposedly "straight") men out there who use hair extensions. 

...And I only say that because, if it's a rug, it's a very expensive one.

Nope, man “weaves” are very popular these days. It is amazing to watch. It’s like they glue a whole other scalp to their heads. Google it.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Found this pic on Twitter. 

95F999BE-AEE2-40B1-8549-C0D515BA0A60.jpeg

Yup. Someone posted also posted receipts (i.e. this and an additional pic) of who is Luke's type:

Then again, it's not as if he didn't tell the experts himself!

Look who else had something to say about the Luke/Kate drama:

She should definitely understand what Kate may be feeling right now.

1 hour ago, scruffy73 said:

Nope, man “weaves” are very popular these days. It is amazing to watch. It’s like they glue a whole other scalp to their heads. Google it.

I saw a video on Facebook of an amazing transformation done on a guy. He went from having short hair to having dreads.

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 4

I LOVED Pastor Cal's smackdown of Luke on Unfiltered!  Seriously, what Luke said to Kate is simply unforgiveable and heartless.  Poor Kate must be getting serious producer pressure to stick around because no one can actually have such low self-esteem to stay otherwise, right? 

I'm encouraged and relieved that the couples (other than Stephanie and AJ) are waiting a bit to consummate.  There seems to be lots of attraction but they are being smart.  Anyone who has so much gas that he has to release so much so often should maybe see a dr. and get that checked out.  He may have food sensitivities.  That would be a definite turnoff for me.  I understand it's a normal bodily function, but at least during the first few days you know someone make an effort to TRY to be a little discreet or apologetic after the fact.  I also can't wait to see how the couple who each live with their parents resolves THAT issue.  I know they will get their own place together, but once they return from their honeymoon it may take a little time to find a place.  AWKWARD!!!

I'm going to try to give AJ a pass on letting his inner dick show, but yeah, it is a bit of a red flag.  Stephanie is otherwise being a very good sport and AJ does have some good characteristics. 

• Love 6
On 1/17/2019 at 5:38 PM, palmaire said:

When one of the sweet, sincere participants here is treated badly, I always console myself that they'll be swamped with suitors afterwards. Judging by how many of them remain unattached, I should maybe rethink that. In fact, on Second Chances, the flaws and red flags in David Norton and Vanessa Nelson were highlighted in a way they hadn't been on the show.

The pairings that have worked so far* seem to be the ones in which the man follows the "happy wife" adage and basically goes along to get along. Doug, Anthony, and Bobby are cut from the same cloth as far as putting their wives' desires first (and being entranced by their looks). I'd even include Jason Carrion in there even though, in the end, he and Cortney were both unwilling to budge on where to live.

* Excluding Jepthe and Shawniece because she's basically a baby mama to him.

So I guess the formula is malleable guy plus a woman who is at least slightly out of their league. I guess if the guy feels like he can do better than the pairing is doomed.

• Love 5
On 1/17/2019 at 4:52 PM, Carolynne said:

Have you guys seen this? I'm so happy Jacklyn has found someone who respects her and makes her happy, she deserves it :) 

Big upgrade from Ryan in the looks department.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, qtpye said:

So I guess the formula is malleable guy plus a woman who is at least slightly out of their league. I guess if the guy feels like he can do better than the pairing is doomed.

Seems like it. The man thinks his wife is hot and wants to keep her happy and the woman enjoys being catered to.

The biggest problem with the premise of the show is how few men are interested. The guys who have been searched out/recruited have been talked into it, which is already a strike against them. The men who apply of their own accord seem to lack confidence, be a bit socially inept/nerdy, or aren't conventionally attractive enough.

It's interesting, from a "social experiment" standpoint, how many of the women just want.to.be.married, period. It's a cultural status symbol for them. There's some overlap with the baby fever women. More of the men talk about being lonely or wanting a companion to share their lives with.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 2727 said:

Seems like it. The man thinks his wife is hot and wants to keep her happy and the woman enjoys being catered to.

The biggest problem with the premise of the show is how few men are interested. The guys who have been searched out/recruited have been talked into it, which is already a strike against them. The men who apply of their own accord seem to lack confidence, be a bit socially inept/nerdy, or aren't conventionally attractive enough.

It's interesting, from a "social experiment" standpoint, how many of the women just want.to.be.married, period. It's a cultural status symbol for them. There's some overlap with the baby fever women. More of the men talk about being lonely or wanting a companion to share their lives with.

Probably because before modern thinking, being married was considered the main achievement for a woman and some of that archaic thought process is still around. So many women just want to be married without thinking about how marriage is hard work and not some trophy to put on your mantle.

• Love 4

The company's Facebook account has even more information about what to expect, as sleepwear, slips, bodysuits, robes, bralettes, and panties are all listed among their future products

Does this mean Kate will be selling those giant shirts as sleepwear? 

• Love 4

Her choice of wedding night wear raised this question...why was she wearing the black spandex shorts under that wrinkly and rumpled night shirt?

She blew her chance to shill her wares (wears...pun intended) on this basic cable TV show....Miami Nick tried his hardest to promote his stupid resort inspired clothing and his AirBnB that was conveniently chosen for their marital home...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4

Mafs fan put out spoilers (potential last night)- no idea how to spoiler tag

Appears that Keith has an active profile on a dating site

Jasmine is wearing her wedding necklace in screenshots of decision day on MAFS

And Aj and Stephanie have been reportedly out in public recently together.

Take it for what is worth.

• Love 7

Can someone explain how the marriage license works on the show. The people do not meet till the wedding day. At least where I got married, you had to go in person to get a marriage license and show proof of ID and if you were divorced, proof of divorce.  So do the couples get the marriage license the day after the wedding ceremony? So if Luke was not digging Kate, why go sign the license? The show can't force him to. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MV713 said:

Mafs fan put out spoilers (potential last night)- no idea how to spoiler tag

Appears that Keith has an active profile on a dating site

Jasmine is wearing her wedding necklace in screenshots of decision day on MAFS

And Aj and Stephanie have been reportedly out in public recently together.

Take it for what is worth.

Interesting.

I won't be shocked if Kristine and Keith end up splitting. There's that intense physical chemistry they have, but we've seen that happen before on this show, where it burns out quickly and the couple implodes.

Jasmine and Will may agree to stay together on decision day, but I don't think they'll make it long term.

AJ and Stephanie are my #1 pick to stay married, they just need to work on communication.

1 hour ago, silverspoons said:

Can someone explain how the marriage license works on the show. The people do not meet till the wedding day. At least where I got married, you had to go in person to get a marriage license and show proof of ID and if you were divorced, proof of divorce.  So do the couples get the marriage license the day after the wedding ceremony? So if Luke was not digging Kate, why go sign the license? The show can't force him to. 

I can't remember now about the marriage licenses, I know they've been discussed earlier. They are signed on a later date. I'm just guessing that Lukewarm doesn't want to look like the bad guy, so he'll go along with the show until the inevitable breakdown. I'm sure the money is an incentive.

• Love 4

Jasmine just did a Q&A on youtube talking about what type of man she wants.  She says she "is seeking to be a  wife" and describes the type of man she desires.  This streamed live yesterday.  No way she's still with Will.  It is long and I couldn't (wouldn't) watch the whole thing.  ffwd to 8:00 to hear what I'm talking about.

• Love 2

I didn't listen to much, but definitely saw a wedding ring on her hand.  It may be required she continue to wear it, or they took the wait 'till the one year anniversary before divorcing check, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

^ I totally didn't see her hand.  Then her wording and the fact that she's on this panel is even more strange to me.  I didn't watch for long but she sounded single to me.

Yeah, when she started fluttering her hands around I saw a thin gold band on her ring finger.  Which is confusing if she is still married, because why would she even bother doing this youtube show?   

^Maybe a passive-aggressive attempt to get Will to turn into the type of man she wants?  Why else spend three hrs talking about your standards on a public site? Though I don’t see it working on the Will we know, who seems very nonchalant about everything. Can’t even see him clicking play.

• Love 2

from screenrant.com.   The marriage license is picked up by the production crew with tidbits covered up....

After the civil wedding, a marriage license must be signed to ensure the legality of the union. The license, which contains a spouse’s vital information, must be signed immediately after the wedding ceremony.

Usually, a couple picks up the paperwork a week or two before the wedding ceremony, sign the document after the ceremony, and their officiant mails it the following week.

At MAFS, the couple cannot pick up the paperwork earlier as it will show the name, age, address, and other key identifying data, killing the element of surprise on the wedding day. 

Immediately after the wedding, however, the couples can have access to the data via the license they sign.

• Love 2

Wonder if Lifetime knows that Jasmine is doing shows when the season is just starting...

Jas does not sound to be in a current relationship with Will because she isn't being coy about her real time search for a husband...

Legally Jas and Will are still married...(in my best Pastor Cal voice)...having entered into a legally binding marriage.

Think the lesson she learned from MAFS is more about herself..what she wants is non negotiable.

No ifs ands or buts.....

Gonna be hard watching another lame duck relationship......

• Love 4
On 1/22/2019 at 11:44 PM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I really hope Pastor Cal tears Puke a new one over the way he's treating Kate. 

...And I really, really hope Puke responds with something like, "Well screw this, I'm outta here!!"

But they will probably end up with Dr. Jessica finding a way to put the blame on Kate. 

• Love 4

FYi, we're trying to clean up the forum a wee bit so I've merged all the old season-by-season Spoiler threads together. We can't merge episode threads, but we figured this would help a bit, and cut the forum from 4 pages to 3. Continue all spoiler and social media posting here!

• Love 3
On 1/25/2019 at 8:52 PM, gonecrackers said:

I didn't listen to much, but definitely saw a wedding ring on her hand.  It may be required she continue to wear it, or they took the wait 'till the one year anniversary before divorcing check, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I was under the impression that couples were supposed to remain together (at least legally and publicly) until the start of the following season, but Mia from Dallas obviously disregarded that, so who knows? ;) 

By the way, this proposed coupling that was squashed on the matchmaking special apparently happened anyway:

Let's see whether these two will be more successful than any of the couples on the show. ;) 

Edited by discoprincessthe2
  • Love 4