Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

• Start Topic

The video clip in the link ended with Tristan talking and at the end said the next day after filming .. I assume the next day after decision day..she walked out.

For Bobby and Danielle info posted by a source trustworthy with orev season spoilers @MAFSFan a couple weeks ago posted on Instagram that Danielle was pregnant and will be the third couple.   Other than that I have seen no further proof as they are not in social media much or not at all.      I did see a more recent post from last week showing Bobby's house in Fort Worth up for sale and it said they had multiple offers.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Northerner said:

The video clip in the link ended with Tristan talking and at the end said the next day after filming .. I assume the next day after decision day..she walked out.

For Bobby and Danielle info posted by a source trustworthy with orev season spoilers @MAFSFan a couple weeks ago posted on Instagram that Danielle was pregnant and will be the third couple.   Other than that I have seen no further proof as they are not in social media much or not at all.      I did see a more recent post from last week showing Bobby's house in Fort Worth up for sale and it said they had multiple offers.   

THANK YOU. I have no idea why things were under spoiler tags or being treated like the nuke codes -- this is literally the spoiler thread.

• Love 8
On 10/21/2018 at 3:23 PM, humbleopinion said:

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT last half...The fishbowl clip is just a Trojan Horse for the big ol' spoiler alert preceding it...

You have been warned and cautioned and arms are being waved frantically so you know to NOT click and NOT watch the link if you do not want to be spoiled....

https://www.ibtimes.com/married-first-sight-happily-ever-after-spinoff-premiere-date-revealed-2715986

The best part of that clip was Pastor Cal saying: "When I first met Tristan, I was like 'Hm, I dunno if I like this guy.'" With Tristan sitting right there. Omg, lol!

• Love 3

They will never admit that they pick the wrong people for this show/make crappy matches. Also I'm still convinced there is some sort of monetary bonus that the couples get by choosing to stay together on decision day, that would definitely explain some of these decisions where I find myself scratching my head in confusion... like Mia and Tristan who were a disaster... and the season where the other Danielle was on it with the farmer guy... she didn't want to be anywhere near him the entire show and yet still chose to stay with him at the final decision day, and divorced him after...

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

Do we know how long they were married when they got pregnant?   Danielle doesn't strike me as someone who would have an oops baby for some reason. I thought they would have waited a bit longer.

I was thinking the same thing. She seemed like she wanted to wait a bit before trying. I would say she would have to be at least 3-4 months by now to announce her pregnancy publicly. So my guess is she got pregnant maybe June or July. Which would be only a few months after the wedding- I think they were married in March?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

I was thinking the same thing. She seemed like she wanted to wait a bit before trying. I would say she would have to be at least 3-4 months by now to announce her pregnancy publicly. So my guess is she got pregnant maybe June or July. Which would be only a few months after the wedding- I think they were married in March?

Yes the couple's were married March 23, 24 and 25th...don't know specific date for each couple.   Final decisions 8 weeks later....roughly mid to late May...   So not soon after...  The reunion show was filmed in late August so it was known then and will be announced.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

They will never admit that they pick the wrong people for this show/make crappy matches. Also I'm still convinced there is some sort of monetary bonus that the couples get by choosing to stay together on decision day, that would definitely explain some of these decisions where I find myself scratching my head in confusion... like Mia and Tristan who were a disaster... and the season where the other Danielle was on it with the farmer guy... she didn't want to be anywhere near him the entire show and yet still chose to stay with him at the final decision day, and divorced him after...

Maybe but I think it is more about reducing online hate. Several participants have received a lot of online harassment including death threats. I think some are just hoping to limit things by keeping the official split off camera. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

Also I'm still convinced there is some sort of monetary bonus that the couples get by choosing to stay together on decision day, that would definitely explain some of these decisions where I find myself scratching my head in confusion...

The list is long of couples that fit this description. By my count, you have Jaclyn and Ryan, Jessica and Ryan, Nick and Sonia, Danielle and Cody, Jackie and Ryan, Dave and Amber and Tristan and Mia. You could also make a case for Trey and Vanessa and Nate and Sheila.......

And looking at this list, I think the show should immediately disqualify anyone that comes to casting named Ryan!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, aphroditewitch said:

Maybe but I think it is more about reducing online hate. Several participants have received a lot of online harassment including death threats. I think some are just hoping to limit things by keeping the official split off camera. 

That's sad.  I mean we laugh at them here, but I can't imaging harassing them; I don't have the time.

• Love 9

So two seasons running we have had a couple pregnant a few months after marrying a stranger. While I think Danielle & Bobby will make it and seem a lot more stable then Shawneice & Jephte did I still think it is a bit crazy to get pregnant so soon after meeting somebody. A baby brings so many challenges to a relationship let alone a new one.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, crazychicken said:

So two seasons running we have had a couple pregnant a few months after marrying a stranger. While I think Danielle & Bobby will make it and seem a lot more stable then Shawneice & Jephte did I still think it is a bit crazy to get pregnant so soon after meeting somebody. A baby brings so many challenges to a relationship let alone a new one.

Yeah it's a bit odd... hope they haven't added 'bonus bucks for a baby' to couples staying together.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 4
47 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Normally I would completely agree, however Danielle and Bobby have already been “coparenting” Danielle’s dogs so I think they have a pretty good idea how each other is when it comes to taking responsibility for a living being that needs their attention.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

It seems like they know the gender if you look at the type of shoes they picked for the reveal. Unless they just got a random pair, but then why not just do sneakers? 

ETA: so if they did, she has to be at least 12 weeks because that’s how early you can do the NIPT. maybe 11 weeks but it takes a week to get the results 

Edited by JAndy
5 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

Well, damn, that was fast!

1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. I'm sure I've mentioned a woman I know who found out she was pregnant two months after meeting her now-ex (I think they only became an official couple after she told him she was pregnant; it started as a summer fling); they split when the kid was 9 months old. And they split for reasons that would have become clear had they not had the baby - they just aren't compatible - but now there's the baby, so they're linked for life. I do think Danielle and Bobby have a good shot, but in their shoes I would wait at least a year before trying to conceive. I wonder if she'll stay home?

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 3

The power couple just became the turbo power couple.

Poor Amber.

Danielle has it all... a loving husband, proper proposal, Ricky Bobby put another diamond ring on it, and now she's pregnant...

Amber is jealous and envious...so watch her face during the finale.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7

Tristan has a sincere heart, so joyful in his reaction for Ricky Bobby, Danielle and Lil' Dodd.

Dave could have at least smiled at the good news of the upcoming baby, nope... sat there looking out for the studio's exit...we saw you Dave...

Mia and Amber surprised at the news..Amber's eggs wondering if they will ever be called to duty...Mia gasping at the news because it is good image building for her to look like she gives two shits....

• Love 12
6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Tristan has a sincere heart, so joyful in his reaction for Ricky Bobby, Danielle and Lil' Dodd.

Dave could have at least smiled at the good news of the upcoming baby, nope... sat there looking out for the studio's exit...we saw you Dave...

Mia and Amber surprised at the news..Amber's eggs wondering if they will ever be called to duty...Mia gasping at the news because it is good image building for her to look like she gives two shits....

Amber was ridiculous with her “but what about meeee?” Like don’t say that on national TV in front of the couple giving the news. Say it to your friends when you’re home. 

• Love 13
54 minutes ago, JAndy said:

Amber was ridiculous with her “but what about meeee?” Like don’t say that on national TV in front of the couple giving the news. Say it to your friends when you’re home. 

This! Amber’s whining was soooooooo. cringeworthy.

• Love 5

In fairness to Dave, he did smile and said in a low voice "I knew it" when the pregnancy was announced.  I watched a couple of times.  However I thought Amber was going to pass out when she heard the news.  I kind of felt bad for her that this happened right after her husband Dave put the kibosh on trying to work on the marriage by going for counselling.   He wasn't going to let the "experts" push him through that door.  He seized his escape route and ran with it.

• Love 8

I understand Amber's reaction was OTT, but I felt badly for her. She's older than Danielle, was mismatched with a man who was hung up on her past & passive aggressively tore her down bit by bit on camera when he was aware she was already insecure. He didn't like hearing about her ex (she didn't plan to get involved with someone who knew him but was upfront with Dave on the honeymoon about the past relationship) but Dave was perfectly fine with talking about their active sex life, again on camera. Then they've established they will divorce, now Dave's decision, which is fine since she had moved out anyway, but then "golden couple" comes out with a pregnancy announcement.

Her "future" ends here - she has to start over pushing 40.  Danielle & Bobby are just getting started & have a lot of hope in their future together.

Amber's reaction was selfish, genuine & raw... but shit that had to sting badly, so I guess I feel some compassion for her regardless.

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Auntie Amber and Auntie Mia should throw the baby shower for Bobbette...

Free flowing  mother's little helper juice in red and white...

Dave will bring a date....

Dr. Jessica will bring Jon...

Tristan will bring Mother Thompson...

Auntie Amber my foot! She won’t be a part of this baby’s “village”. She won’t be able to see past her disappointment to join in Danielle’s joy.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, scruffy73 said:

Auntie Amber my foot! She won’t be a part of this baby’s “village”. She won’t be able to see past her disappointment to join in Danielle’s joy.

Amber won't get involved until the baby is 5 years old!!!

• Love 6
On 10/23/2018 at 2:08 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Do we know how long they were married when they got pregnant?   Danielle doesn't strike me as someone who would have an oops baby for some reason. I thought they would have waited a bit longer.

To quote one of my all time favorite movies ("When Harry Met Sally"):

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible".

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Why is she defending him? He just dumped her in front of the television audience. Move on, Amber, he's not checking for you!

Because she loved him. 

Let's face it, she's right-- they've both been the subject of negative social media (some of it more deserved than others).  I think it shows Amber to be a good and caring person, that she would say this.

• Love 9
23 hours ago, discoprincess said:

I'm putting this here since there isn't a thread for the Philly season yet:

Yes I guess it's now "official" since Jon recently posted a pic on his IG account of him kissing Dr. Jessica and writing some lovey dovey post.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, crazychicken said:

I am going to leave this here, I did not see this one coming at all

Princess Snooty and Bachelor Douche.  Makes sense. 

She got the guy all those other women were stupidly fighting over.  

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lusterleaf said:

What!! I am really surprised about these two coupling up. She seemed really shallow and Dave is IMO, not attractive at all.

Dave was seen as as 'victim' by many at one time --but then when he was given the opportunity to choose among a group of amazing women, he chose the *one* woman who thought she was too good (or too pretty) for him. 

Beautiful & superficial + Dave = an obvious match imho.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 6