Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E01: Welcome to the Alternate Economy; S04.E02: The Land of Taking and Killing

Bort
  • Start Topic

On 9/30/2020 at 7:19 PM, Cherpumple said:

The actors playing Hanzee and the older Mr. Tripoli have nothing in common physically, in ways that no plastic surgery could account for, so the connection is really easy to miss.

But he did (start to) get a nice, "professional" haircut from Peggy!  Hanzee had pretty bad burns on his face, and anybody can gain weight.  The schnozz, though!  Reverse rhinoplasty? 

On 9/30/2020 at 4:20 PM, seacliffsal said:

Thank you so much for letting me know.  I remember the scene but wasn't watching very closely so I missed him.  I will make up for that oversight during Episode 3.  Ever since Justified, I love me some Timothy Olyphant... (in an appropriate t.v. watcher/movie goer way...).

I first noticed him in Deadwood. You need to watch that if you haven’t. I loved Justified, too.

• Love 1
On 9/28/2020 at 8:37 AM, shapeshifter said:

S2 is set in 1979, so maybe she is Hanzee's mother?
And "she" is Amber Midthunder as Swanee Capps who was totally unrecognizable to me as also being Rosa Ortecho in reimagined Roswell, New Mexico!

Actually, it isn't Amber. She was originally cast as Swanee but when she was made a series regular on Roswell, she had to drop out. Swanee is played by an actress named Kelsey Asbille. And actually, Uzo Aduba was originally cast as Zelmare Roulette (Swanee's partner) but I guess she had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts too. 

4 hours ago, Shorty186 said:
On 9/28/2020 at 10:37 AM, shapeshifter said:

S2 is set in 1979, so maybe she is Hanzee's mother?
And "she" is Amber Midthunder as Swanee Capps who was totally unrecognizable to me as also being Rosa Ortecho in reimagined Roswell, New Mexico!

Actually, it isn't Amber. She was originally cast as Swanee but when she was made a series regular on Roswell, she had to drop out. Swanee is played by an actress named Kelsey Asbille

Well, that explains why she didn’t look like the same person. 😶

On 9/29/2020 at 5:35 PM, Irlandesa said:

Timothy showed up at the very very end of the 2nd episode.  He was the leader of the people in the car who got out to bust down the door of the teen girl whose family had just gotten a pie from killer nurse.  I think they might be cops?

US Marshalls (!) Looking for the escapees 

I’m trying to catch up. Just watched episode 1.  I was pleasantly surprised, because I did like it better than I thought I would, based on everything I had read.  Just a few comments:

I love Chris Rock, but can’t get into his character.  I find it distracting.  I think he was miscast. 

How many times would the child exchange strategy work? Unless, all parties have amnesia, wouldn’t the element of surprise that worked the first time be ineffective?

• Love 2