Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E24: Countdown to the Finale / S15.E25: Live Finale Results

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Babalooie said:

If it's like what I've read about The Price is Right, they would have gotten a voucher for one to be used at a local dealership.

I swear I heard all 10 finalists got cars, but I just checked and only the first- and second-place winners do. I believe the winners have to pay California taxes on the car, the reason many car winners refuse the prize. It would break their bank.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, methadonna said:

year--what's with having everyone (mostly) adhere to proper safety guidelines all season and then throw massive dance troupes, together, up on stage, basically licking each other? I doubt V.Unbeatable has been in quarantine, but we KNOW Bad Salsa just flew across the world two days ago, and now they're leapfrogging with a hundred dancers they've never met? Seems beyond irresponsible, but I guess production's o ER, who cares if they fly back across the world now

Right before their performance came on, it said on the screen "some portions previously recorded." What I think happened is that that performance was recorded weeks ago in India. BAD Salsa had been performing in India, and I doubt it was much more expensive in India to record one extra performance, just in case BAD Salsa made it to the finale. So they record all their performances ahead of time, then are flown over here, and then they're made to quarantine for 14 days ahead of the finale so they can go stand on the stage live. I doubt they actually only flew over a few days ago. There aren't covid travel restrictions on Indian nationals, whereas the Italian Bello sisters were restricted from entering the US, otherwise I'm sure they would have done the same with them.

Edited by dvr devotee
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Swenson said:

And they have an opportunity now.   It doesn't hurt to play with Blake Shelton and help cross promote the upcoming Voice season.  We will likely see them again as "special guest performers" on a Voice results episode coming soon.

Good thing I only watch the Voice auditions...

21 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Brandon won. Good For Him. Broken Roots jinxed themselves with the double kings crossed fingers. One is good luck, two is a jinx. So they only have themselves to blame.

Congrats Brandon! I'm hoping for a resurgence of basement coffee houses and poetry slams. You know, the ones where we'd all snap our fingers in appreciation, beatnik style. Good times!

Those two grown men standing there with their fingers crossed like children was the funniest and weirdest moment of the night for me. 

Bad Salsa was the only act I would have wanted to win. I am in disbelief that they didn’t make the top 5. 

I would have been okay with the Canadian kid because I am Canadian, but as a rule, I never root for little girl singers, or even singers in general. 

Of the final 2, I’m glad Brandon won. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1