Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

On 9/23/2020 at 10:16 PM, vibeology said:

If that Sun isn't LeAnn Rimes, I will be shocked. Even just that opening animation with the pool made me think of the music video for Blue and the voice is so familiar.

You were the first in the comments to get it!

An M&M's commercial used Aloe Blacc & Zedd's version of "Candyman" and I liked it so much, I had to find out who sang it. But, during this competition, I thought the Mushroom's vocals weren't consistent - some songs were very good while others...not so much. Dr Elvis/the Serpent was so much better and should've won over the 'Shroom and finished 2nd. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OrXHLL-iY

Nick Carter was pretty weak across the board with most of his versions of the songs, but I do have to give him kudos for knocking "Open Arms" out of the park. His voice is very well suited for songs from Journey, but not Aerosmith or Bon Jovi. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, laschifosavita said:

The whole grocery store thing is a bit of an exaggeration, but I think "The Man" still plays at football games sometimes.

As someone who works in a grocery store, I've heard the song plenty of times lol. Still love it 

• Love 1