Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

Don't know who the Broccoli is, and honestly, don't care.. thus far in the show, he's the one that needs to leave my TV.

16 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

Yeah, I feel like he was singing at the very top of his range. I definitely don't think Mushroom is a Frank Ocean or Usher.

Agreed, 100% 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Broccoli's probably the weakest singer of the season so far.

You spoke too soon. The Lips are abysmal. She clearly wanted to do this for fun but wow she’s bad.

edit: after hearing her speak, definitely Wendy Williams. 

Edited by mtlchick
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, mtlchick said:

You spoke too soon. The Lips are abysmal. She clearly wanted to do this for fun but wow she’s bad.

I did say "so far".... 🙂

And yeah, that's Wendy Williams. Not a fan of her singing, but I'm hoping she sticks around at least 'til Joel McHale turns up again.

9 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

There’s a variation of poutine in some parts of the USA that is called disco fries. 

Okay- never heard of them. 

My experience is of living a quarter mile from Canada.  the first thing I saw in the clue was poutine; off to google disco fries!

Edited by Callietwo
fix double posting
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Callietwo said:

Okay- never heard of them. 

My experience is of living a quarter mile from Canada.  the first thing I saw in the clue was poutine; off to google disco fries!

Valorie bertanlli maxe disco fries last week

On 10/28/2020 at 11:39 PM, magenta said:

Valorie bertanlli maxe disco fries last week

??

Watching the new episode right now. No idea who the mushroom is. Group C is pretty weak so I look forward to getting back to one of the other groups.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Now that The Mushroom isn't straining for a falsetto... yeah, that's Billie Porter.

The North Shore references in the clue package could point towards him, too. The North Shore is part of Pittsburgh, and Billy Porter is from there.

1 hour ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Now that The Mushroom isn't straining for a falsetto... yeah, that's Billie Porter.

If it is him 1) how did I miss this as I LOOOOVE him on Pose?! and 2) I don't think the show would miss the chance of throwing a big hint towards Wayne.  When Billy finished doing Kinky Boots, Wayne was his replacement. 

• Love 2