Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

My guess for Popcorn is Taylor Dayne. Her voice is so distinctive. Plus, the clues:

* LGBTQ flag - She has been a longtime advocate 

* Hair crimper- Taylor’s hair was famously crimped during the 80’s

* 2nd Rock from the sun will bring you closer - One of her labels was named Neptune. 

Snow Owls are totally Clint Black and his wife Lisa Hartman 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

So why did A perform again? What happened to C?

I agree Robin, Popcorn is Gloria Gaynor. 

From what people are guessing online, TPTB are holding off on airing Group C until after the World Series which starts on the 20th.

• Useful 5
2 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

Ok, now I’m convinced it’s Nick Carter from BSB. The skull and crossbones represents the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, his favourite team.

That's a good guess! He does charity work related to the ocean and dolphins, so that would fit really well. I keep hoping for a reference to Dead 7, the boy band zombie movie.

7 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

Ok, now I’m convinced it’s Nick Carter from BSB. The skull and crossbones represents the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, his favourite team.

The giving his check to dad who cried crocodile tears would make sense too since both his parents looked at him and his brother as meal tickets.