Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

B Positive Media: United Network for Information Sharing

B Positive will move to 9:30pm ET on April 1, with new comedy “United States of Al” debuting in the 8:30pm ET slot 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

As far as I know CBS hasn't decided to renew this show, but if they do, would they recast the actor or would that be too weird?

20 minutes ago, brokenwing29 said:

As far as I know CBS hasn't decided to renew this show, but if they do, would they recast the actor or would that be too weird?

Maybe they could refocus the story on one of the other characters in the group? But let's be real - Middleditch most likely won't have to deal with any repercussions. If Roman Polanski and Woody Allen are still working, there's little chance that this will affect Thomas Middleditch's career. Even if he's tried, convicted, and sent to jail, he'll probably just jump right back into his career (see: Mike Tyson, Michael Vick).

• Sad 1

They could kill him off and Gina could offer her kidney to one of the others in the group. I don't expect them to do that, but I would be fine with it if they did.

• Like 4