Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E20: Head of Household #7, Nominations #7

• Start Topic

I do not care for the way Memphis is speaking to David. Final nail in the coffin for me, I can’t stand this douche.

And um Christmas, why is she even on this show? Was chicken George busy or something. What an entitled bitch she is.

• Love 23

Fucking hell Da’Vonne’s DR’s got worse and worse as the night went on.  She was way way way too over the top and it was super uncomfortable.  It’s also offensive to put so much trust in Daniele and Nicole, even though she obviously does not know what we know.

Daniele sucks.  That has not changed.

And then we have Christmas.  What an entitled crotchrocket.

• Love 21

Why does Memphis keep obsessing about David?  So he's not in your alliance..big deal.  Of course he put up the 2 that aren't.  I don't like the way David was treated tonight by Memphis and by Dae.  She's putting her trust into Nicole and Dani and they are going to screw her.  Meanwhile David didn't do anything wrong.

Geez one different vote and everybody gets paranoid.

I hate Memphis and Dani.  Surprisingly Cody doesn't bother me this year (I don't have the feeds) and neither does Enzo.  I don't know why they are keeping Nicole around (previous winner) since they made a big deal about Ian being one.   Go figure.

Take a hike Christmas.  You're acting like Rupert when someone voted for him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

That was so nauseating to watch ! Da Vonne, did it ever occur to you that the other players, those who have been against you from the start, might be the liars ?? Damn, she just has a terrible read in this game. 

Also, there are several other players who I wish would kindly just walk off a cliff and be gone. They are really bad for my blood pressure ! Dani, for one, is getting to be just as despicable as her father was/is . What a waste of space.

• Love 17

I keep waiting for this alliance of 6 meatheads to fracture, as they always do, but this one has lasted way longer than I ever thought it would.  Unfortunately, that makes for much less interesting season, as we have to wait for all of the non-alliance members to get picked off one by one. 

I would probably feel more sorry for the "fish-in-a-barrel" contestants if they had any abilities to play the game at all.  Win competitions, play a great social game, or be sneaky & underhanded.  The best players have all 3 of these skills.  Day, David, and Kevin excel at NONE of these.

• Love 16

Yep....agree with all above. Xmas is a raging nasty entitled c**t. Dani and Nicole suck. They think they are so smart but they forgot jury management. They pretty much told Ian, in the goodbye messages,, they voted him out because they are part of a big alliance who have plans to stick together. Day or David goes to jury this week and they talk to Ian they figure it all out.

Mempis looking in the camera and saying...what was it he said like a total snot...something like 'thats all she wrote.' Not a good look. And do these wretched people not realize how it looks to have the one gay person and last 2 black people on the hit list? For like 3 weeks now. 

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I would probably feel more sorry for the "fish-in-a-barrel" contestants if they had any abilities to play the game at all.  Win competitions, play a great social game, or be sneaky & underhanded.  The best players have all 3 of these skills.  Day, David, and Kevin excel at NONE of these.

This is true to be sure. But the show seems to get minorities who stink at the game and then it looks bad when the big players pick them all off. The show can find good minority players. Why don't they?

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Yep....agree with all above. Xmas is a raging nasty entitled c**t. Dani and Nicole suck. They think they are so smart but they forgot jury management. They pretty much told Ian, in the goodbye messages,, they voted him out because they are part of a big alliance who have plans to stick together. Day or David goes to jury this week and they talk to Ian they figure it all out.

Mempis looking in the camera and saying...what was it he said like a total snot...something like 'thats all she wrote.' Not a good look. And do these wretched people not realize how it looks to have the one gay person and last 2 minorities on the hit list? For like 3 weeks now. 

I truly don't think Ian will care. He will just look at it as good game. Day and Kevin will not and Dani and/or Nicole have lost two votes for sure.

15 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I keep waiting for this alliance of 6 meatheads to fracture, as they always do, but this one has lasted way longer than I ever thought it would.  Unfortunately, that makes for much less interesting season, as we have to wait for all of the non-alliance members to get picked off one by one. 

Yes, I can't really begin to care about the non alliance people because they just aren't good at this game and rarely win when it counts.

• Love 1

So I caved and watched the show (The Emmy’s were boring me) but I agree that Day won’t forgive Nicole.  Day’s been saying from the beginning that she doesn’t want to look stupid and she definitely looked stupid.  Arbor Day really creeped me out when they showed her upstairs watching the downstairs people.  I can totally see her snapping soon.  

Edited by Coco88
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

I agree that Day won’t forgive Nicole.  

I agree too. Bluffing and lying are part of BB but something about this almost crosses the line for me, even though it's technically okay. 

Dani laughing about everyone being upset after she framed David was disturbing. There wasn't a shadow of guilt or discomfort on her face. Or sympathy for the pain she's causing people who trust her. That's not normal. 

Poor David. If he hadn't done his ridiculous charade of telling everyone he didn't have a power, Day and Kevin would probably believe him. 

• Love 14

If Day is voted out this week, I hope Julie shows her what really happened in the Ian/Tyler vote and rubs it in a bit. She's being an idiot who blithely believes everything Nicole tells her.

Can't feel too sorry for David, though. He came on this show, of his own volition, knowing this is the kind of crap that happens.

• Love 3

The apple doesn't fall far from the Evel Dick tree, that's for sure. I kind of want Day to go out so Julie can tell her it was precious Nicole who flipped, not David. All these people suck. Are there fish who could get the $500K?

• Love 7

Did Dani and Nicole frame David though? They flipped the vote hoping Day/Kevin would blame David which is exactly what happened but they (Dani and Nicole) didn't imply it was David or suggest it was David. Day and Kevin jumped to that conclusion on their own and Dani and Nicole just didn't correct them. Day and Kevin are the dumb ones for falling for it. And I don't like Dani and Nicole so I'm not happy to be defending them right now. 

I really don't like Memphis and how condescending he is to David. I hope David wins that veto and takes one of the noms down. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Samwise979 said:

they (Dani and Nicole) didn't imply it was David or suggest it was David.

Nicole told them plainly that she didn't flip, knowing they would blame David. They actually used the words "framing David" at one point, so I consider them guilty of doing it. Whether you think that's fair play or not is another matter. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

They actually used the words "framing David" at one point, so I consider them guilty of doing it.

I think I might have been more okay in this situation if they didn't enjoy said framing so fucking much like they are the best players ever for taking a fairly low/easy road here.

• Love 16

I want to point out that I have always hated Da'Vonne.  Even when I was calling out Clay and Masturbating Jeff for being racist to her with the "what is she doing in our room?  She's probably stealing our stuff to sell on eBay!" garbage in BB17, I still couldn't stand her.

Worst.Player.EVER.  Can't wait for her to leave.

(Kevin ain't exactly covering himself with glory, either.  But he's not essentially calling David a race traitor, so points for that at least.)

• Love 6

The past week's have-nots have to pick the next have-nots.  And this has gone on each week.  BUT, this week, when David and Davonne  had to choose have-nots, Christmas and Cody were PISSED.  They acted outraged that they were named.  WTF?   Are they too good for it?   Was it racial?  because that level of anger seems really over the top.  

Christmas may have overheard Davonne teasing Kevin about being a have-not, but so what!   These people make multiple alliances, leave out anyone who isn't white, then get all upset when they don't fall in line. 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 18
6 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The past week's have-nots have to pick the next have-nots.  And this has gone on each week.  BUT, this week, when David and Davonne  had to choose have-nots, Christmas and Cody were PISSED.  They acted outraged that they were named.  WTF?  

“BB privilege”.  🙄

• Love 1

In the words of the immortal Blockstar, "I can't!", when it comes to Day.  She was the only one left that I wanted to see win.  But after tonight, nah, I just can't.  How can she be so blind and so terrible at this game?

Why does the broadcast show keep on trying to make Nicole come across as a hero?

They all suck. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Why does the broadcast show keep on trying to make Nicole come across as a hero?

Are you sure? I've been seeing someone who mostly cries or creeps around feeling guilty while stabbing friends in the back. And falling out of bathtubs. 😁

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Maybe I"m just of the wrong generation.

is it common for women to take bubble baths together, wearing swimsuits?  I don't get it.

Even if it is, Frazzle needs to return the swimsuit she stole from Minnie Mouse.  That just ain’t right.

• LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Are you sure? I've been seeing someone who mostly cries or creeps around feeling guilty while stabbing friends in the back. And falling out of bathtubs. 😁

I still feel like they are showing her to be more sympathetic than she really deserves to be portrayed as in regards to the whole Ian thing.  I feel like the show is saying to me, "Sure she is doing a shitty thing, but she feels massive amounts of guilt for it so maybe cut her some slack."  I wonder if she truly does feel bad or if she is trying to portray her good girl image. 

If you are on a reality show and you're going to sell out a real life friend for some greenbacks, you have to do it Boston Rob style and just own it. 

Now if Ian comes back on finale night with a blue mowhawk and bitching about greenbacks like it is 1846, then that will be hilarious.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Last episode:  Dani threatens Day, "Do my bidding, or else."

This episode:  Memphis threatens David:  "Do my bidding, or else."

Dani gaslights and lies to every minority in the house (Kevin, Day, David) knowingly make them turn on each other, and look "Angry" towards each other and on camera (like the racist stereotype of an Angry Black person), then lays back smiles smugly, enjoying her handiwork.

The 6/6 White and 5/6 Blonde Aryan Dream Team members like Christmas are upset that the non-white players don't worship at their feet for trying to vote them out of the house.

Christmas / Dani / Memphis not sure who is the worst of all 3?  

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Dani laughing about everyone being upset after she framed David was disturbing. There wasn't a shadow of guilt or discomfort on her face. Or sympathy for the pain she's causing people who trust her. That's not normal. 

Screw her... 

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 15
44 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The past week's have-nots have to pick the next have-nots.  And this has gone on each week.  BUT, this week, when David and Davonne  had to choose have-nots, Christmas and Cody were PISSED.  They acted outraged that they were named.  WTF?   Are they too good for it?   Was it racial?  because that level of anger seems really over the top.  

Christmas may have overheard Davonne teasing Kevin about being a have-not, but so what!   These people make multiple alliances, leave out anyone who isn't white, then get all upset when they don't fall in line. 

Yup.  They spend their time gaslighting, lying to, threatening them, screaming at them.  They act like Day, David, and Kevin are the help.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Christmas is just a nasty human being. Also:

Spoiler

Christmas is insistent that they quashed the fact Christmas put her on the block so for her to put her on slop is being "tit for tat" and Day is being petty.

Cody was pissed because he made the dinner and hadn't had an opportunity to eat when they were called to the meeting where Have Nots were named, yet everyone else was shoveling the food in their mouths.  

• Love 3

I'll make one point for now as people don't probably like longer posts where they may not like every single point. 

Behind most of my points is how terrible the edit is.  That's not just to do with the live feed, I only watch clips of that and I'm never fully caught up even on clips.  It's to do with how unconvincing the edit can be and how it is so obviously manipulative.

How is the focus not on Kevin here?  Is that the success of the edit in manipulating some of the audience?  Kevin went to Nicole/Dani and explained David's plan.  It's a game and you can spread information or lie as you wish.  Ok.   But the main point is something else related to this and the audience.

Later on we had a DR from Kevin saying he's suspicious about David and that he thinks he changed his vote.  The earlier scene very obviously showed that he knew that Dani and Nicole didn't want it as a split vote, yes Kevin voted the other way but he knew it wouldn't be split anyway.  Some of the audience must have seen this surely.  The DR scripts aren't that clever.

• Love 4

Watching Kevin and Day go after David without even considering that maybe, just maybe, it was Nicole was really not entertaining. I don't watch Big Brother to relive being bullied in high school.

Watching Christmas have a hissy fit over being made a have a not made me want to kick her very hard in the ass. 

I

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Da Vonne is acting on pure emotion rather than logic and ruining her game in the process..  A lot of houseguests over the years have done just that.

Social media often fuels emotion over logic.

In the above situations, if people would step back and calm themselves, eventually logic should rule the day.  Overly emotional people tend not to be logical, because they are too often stuck in an emotional state and they don't even realize it.

Regardless if I were a friend/family member of Day's I would run blaming David into the fucking ground. Oh, your tire's flat? Why don't you blame David. Your kid's failing history? David's fault. Etc., etc. Yes, I found it that awful.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Da'Vonne's days are numbered anyway so it doesn't really matter either way I think, but they have to build up some suspense even if it's only about when Da'Vonne finds out she was wrong. 

The normal suspense in an episode would be who the nominations would be, which we didn't even get.  All we got was the obviously fake deal that Memphis was offering.  When someone tells you not to play in the veto that obviously tells you something is up.  Because you can play to keep noms the same, so that obviously says he doesn't trust David.  But that's supposed to be some suspense for us.  The whole episode was telling us David was going to be a target, the only surprise was he wasn't nominated.  But that was spoiled before nominations with the fake deal anyway.

58 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Watching Kevin and Day go after David without even considering that maybe, just maybe, it was Nicole was really not entertaining. I don't watch Big Brother to relive being bullied in high school.

You mean Nicole didn't vote how they expected?  Kevin spoke to Dani and Nicole as I said in my first post, they clearly didn't want it to go to a tiebreak and he knew all about that.  They tried to make out Kevin didn't know in a later DR.

• Love 2

That's why I hate Dani so much. The moment someone comes after her in the game she starts the ad hominem attacks, like she did with Kaysar and now David. They are allowed to come after you you know, it's a game where you are supposed to get people out. And that's why I hate Dani more than her dick father, at least he is older and a lost cause, while she has had every change to not follow his example and be kinder and fairer but she isn't.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

If Day is voted out this week, I hope Julie shows her what really happened in the Ian/Tyler vote and rubs it in a bit.

Someone said on twitter that Julie doesn't have the right to reveal this to Day when she gets out unless someone brings it up in the goodbye messages. Is that right?

• Useful 1
8 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I think I might have been more okay in this situation if they didn't enjoy said framing so fucking much like they are the best players ever for taking a fairly low/easy road here.

I also wouldn't mind it as much if there were two equal-sized alliances battling it out, similar to season 20, and this was one of many shots the alliances were taking at each other. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, himela said:

Someone said on twitter that Julie doesn't have the right to reveal this to Day when she gets out unless someone brings it up in the goodbye messages. Is that right?

I don't think she can reveal it as Day will be a jury member. And I doubt the WASPs will tell on themselves. She will have to talk through it with Ian. And David because the 2 of them will be the next 2 in the jury house. Order TBD.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 2

I don't like David as he's a weak player, but I kind of hope he wins the Veto on Wednesday and uses it on Day or Kevin.  That would FORCE Memphis to put up either one of his alliance members or Enzo, and then we'd finally see some real action in the house.  Who's at the bottom of that alliance, and how will they respond?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, himela said:

Yes, like Lamima said, Julie can’t reveal game info to the jurors. She was spilling info to all evictees before Ian because they were going home and wouldn’t influence the game at all.

• Love 2

Had Christmas ever been a have not before? Her reaction was vile to witness. Cody was a bit more passive, but Christmas was straight up aggressive.

Watching how the entire house treats David is pretty awful. Is he the best player? Of course not. But being spoken down to by one of the most boring seasons I have ever watched is pretty painful to see. Memphis and his smug comments towards David are awful. I think I heard someone refer to him as The Governor? In which case, A+ nickname. I can see him as that awful character from The Walking Dead. 

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I don't like David as he's a weak player, but I kind of hope he wins the Veto on Wednesday and uses it on Day or Kevin.  That would FORCE Memphis to put up either one of his alliance members or Enzo, and then we'd finally see some real action in the house.  Who's at the bottom of that alliance, and how will they respond?

But can't Memphis put up David?

4 hours ago, mertensia said:

Watching Christmas have a hissy fit over being made a have a not made me want to kick her very hard in the ass. 

You'd snap your foot in four places. Then she'd either run you over or start a family with you.

• LOL 8