Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E23: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What I want to know is why is Bethenny getting soooo involved with Dorinda?  The goodness of her heart?  Besties now?

Bethenny always picks up on "mentoring" one of the "wives" that seems to be having trouble in the group or who is having "issue" like drinking. Remember when she "mentored" Sonja when she was starting to lose it with drunken behavior? Bethenny is very manipulative and uses this faux mentoring as a way to bolster her ego and stick it to other women. Why she is still trying to pull strings after leaving the show (again) is weird...I would have thought she was way too busy with her Skinny Girl empire and her new boyfriend to be bothered with anyone from the show but yet it makes sense. She's trolling the other women by making Dorinda her new pet project. Go away Bethenny...once and for all...just go away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I remember years ago Ramona telling Bethany she had already made her first million before she married Mario at age 36.   She really is 'self made' or "Beats her own drummer" 😀  But yeah Sonja, Luann, and Dorinda married their money.  

I was thinking about the business she made which was selling overstocked clothing to discount wholesalers.

I think she made a decent living from that business, but I don't think she was a millionaire and I think it was Mario's money that bought them the lifestyle. She didn't seem to be running a business even in the earliest years. There was one episode where she was dreadful to an assistant she was interviewing and insulted her skin. But there didn't seem to be any kind of business like Heather Thompson or even Vicki from OC had built.

As I recall, Mario's family business had a pretty lucrative niche market in trophies and religious icons. There was an episode where they attempted to go into the religious jewelry market. But I always had the sense that it was Mario's family business that funded their lifestyle.

I don't think Ramona was in the same league of gold digger as either Luanne, Sonja or Dorinda but I don't think her current net worth would have been the same without her marriage to Mario and of course her employment as on RH. Besides the salary, there are so many financial perks these women get - Dorinda managed to snare herself a pretty juicy deal with free rent of a $10,000 per month apartment for several years - just an example. They are all plugging something all the time so a good percentage of their recreation is paid for by payment for promotions - even just posting a picture generally means they are being paid to do so. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Dorinda and Ramona had the worst make up and styling. Too much bronzer or self tanner on both of them and Ramona's fake hair looked silly as well as her negligee dress where her fake boobs were practically popping out. Dorinda's dress was so gaudy and flashy it almost blinded me. Looked like she wore that to Studio 54 back in the 70's. I thought Tinsley's make up was fine...she low keyed the lashes which actually made her look younger. Her dress was OK but I think she should try wearing more sleek straight dresses instead of the ball gown look. She has the body and she would look less like the debutante and more like a  sophisticated adult. I think she's trapped in a fashion rut that she feels comfortable in.

I read that the ladies could only have one stylist so they had to choose between makeup or hair person. Ramona chose makeup because she thought she would need makeup touch ups during the day and so her hair person put in the straight extensions since theoretically they wouldn’t require skilled maintenance. But they looked pretty terrible as a fashion choice and were unflattering. I think Luanne does her styling impeccably generally and her short dark hair is so much more flattering than the fake blonde extensions 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

But having money and the right background can be the difference between going to jail for a crime and not. Plenty of people who have hurt a lot more people, violently or not, didn't serve as much time as somebody found with a small amount of pot.

I want to acknowledge how pleasantly you and the poster below responded to my points.

The scope of this issue goes far beyond what was said on the show, which is that non-violent offenders don’t belong in prison.  I agree that retention of private counsel or teams of private counsel can have an effect on the outcome of a criminal trial.  See, Simpson, OJ..  I can’t get into “violently or not,” because that goes beyond the scope of what Luann said, which was that prison reform was necessary, as evidenced by the fact that non-violent offenders were in prison.  The numbers do not support that there is are a significant number of people languishing in jails and prisons for marijuana possession—many people who are in jail for “possession” have pled down from a greater charge, which skews the numbers—but I’ll get into that if and when Luann raises it in the next installation. 

2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'm guessing Luann was referencing the thousands of people (mostly People of Color) in prison for drug possession charges.  Or the thousands of people sitting in jail because they don't have access to (sometimes minimal) bail; people who have yet to even have been convicted.  

We can all guess what was in Luann’s head, but I think it’s a fool’s errand, because it’s too subjective.  What I can objectively evaluate are her words, and her words didn’t address any of the above.  If she felt the way that you stated, and she was passionate about this issue, then perhaps it would have been wise if she had come to the reunion prepared to speak on these issues, with facts, with numbers.  Then we could really talk about this.  I have a lot of problems with the criminal justice system in its current form, and I can only hope and imagine that if I were given a public platform to sound off, I would treat it with more gravitas.  Although I’m certainly not in lockstep with Kim Kardashian’s views on criminal justice, she is at least a celebrity who approached this thoughtfully.  

What I’m not going to do is give someone credit for thinking something that they didn’t say on an issue this important.  

And I’m just going to say this once more because it’s actually kind of astounding if you think about it—Luann doesn’t know enough about the criminal justice system to know whether she was personally incarcerated after she had spent time in jail.  She just rolled over and deferred to the viewer who disputed this uncontroverted fact.  So I’m really going to take anything she has to say about criminal justice with a grain of salt.  She’s not serious about this, ergo I don’t take her seriously.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, laffytaffy997 said:

The other night on WWHL, Andy had a bunch of podcasters who talk about the Housewives on (like the watch what crappens guys). Andy said that when they were debating if they wanted to keep a housewive after the season was filmed, they would make their decision on whether to let them go or not on how they performed at the reunion. So I’m guessing Dorinda sealed her fate with they way she behaved at the reunion.

Dorinda was so sure she became the Queen Bee of the show after Bethenny left.  She thought she was so clever with her talking heads, and was unstopable.  In watching all the previous seasons, she had the most air time, and thought she was even more special because of Blue Stone Manor.  But, there’s a God up above, and you cannot go around and be mean to people for no good reason, especially the weak.  Ramona and Sonja can say things, but it’s different and out of stupidity on their part.  I’ve never seen LuAnn deliberately being mean to anyone, except to defend herself.  Leah just laughs everything off and is harmless I think.  Dorinda was VILE with the intent to deliberately hurt people every chance she got, probably out of jealously.  She lost the soft exciting life she had, and now has to settle, unless she finds another sucker.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Eh. Based on what Sonja has shared on the show she had no family other than her husband’s and objects when people mention her life as a hostess where she met the man who she was only married to for 7 years. Her childhood and family is never touched upon. 

I was referring to LuAnn, not Sonja.

Edited by Emmeline
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I was referring to LuAnn, not Sonja.

I understand that. My point is that Lu is far from the only person who hasn’t shared their childhood stories and we have seen more of her family on the show than Sonja. 

• Love 4

I just want to say, I haven't really enjoyed this season; losing Bethenny sucked for me WAY more than I had anticipated, Dorinda was obviously horrible, and Leah really did make everything even more disgusting than usual.

But I loooooooooove these reunion episodes.  I can't even explain why.  I don't even know if I ever even like the reunion normally.  But this time I'm obsessed with it.

Luann talking about prison reform!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Was amazing.

Tinsley was a totally different person.  It was incredible.  Everyone there was clearly blown away and Dor was more confused than usual.

I can't believe Andy screamed at Ramona AGAIN.  I find it totally inappropriate.  I think he does this every year.  It's clear in the Leah/Ramona battle, Andy is 100% Team Leah.  But why?  First of all, why not show some impartiality.  Second of all, why not give Ramona a LITTLE respect for being an OG?  I don't get it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

I wish they would make Luke (the British meme up guy) a cast member. He was great on Ladies of London. He can also be delightfully snarky. 

I would totally take Luke over Leah any day!  I really like him. (Ladies of London fan here!!)  

The only thing is that Sonja would probably try to monopolize him!  

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Axie said:

I think Tinsley has a horse face.  I think she’s a nice woman but I don’t understand all the comments about how attractive she is.

For me it's her personality.  She may not be my type, I wouldn't wear that makeup and get that work done, but she's an unproblematic, nice, charming person who is very graceful and I think that's why a lot of us find her "attractive" not in the strict sexual way but in the, okay I can easily watch this person on TV way, and I'm just happy for her and want her to have happiness in general.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 20
16 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

And regardless of her motivations, it's still bizarre to me that Leah went on a reality TV show where getting drunk is part of her job and is clutching over her pearls because Ramona mentioned the mental illness she knows Leah has because she wrote about it publicly when they were on the TV show Leah has agreed to expose herself on. Who goes on a reality show feeling entitled to the show protecting her secrets from her child?

And that's that.... 

16 hours ago, ichbin said:

From what I've read it seems younger people are more off of network television the older people.  Plus it is the older people who often have the discretionary income needed to purchase those goods being advertised by sponsors.  It seems a no brainer to me that shows featuring and appealing to boomers would be a benefit to their bottom line.

I agree with you.  While my family and I are obsessed with cable I believe we are the exception; it's so hard to speak to any peer of mine or younger about any shows like this.  First question "Is the show on Netflix?" and if your answer is no, their eyes glaze over and turn to black.  Many Millennials and I'm sure Gen Z only understand streaming apps.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Dorinda was so sure she became the Queen Bee of the show after Bethenny left.  She thought she was so clever with her talking heads, and was unstopable.  In watching all the previous seasons, she had the most air time, and thought she was even more special because of Blue Stone Manor.  But, there’s a God up above, and you cannot go around and be mean to people for no good reason, especially the weak.  Ramona and Sonja can say things, but it’s different and out of stupidity on their part.  I’ve never seen LuAnn deliberately being mean to anyone, except to defend herself.  Leah just laughs everything off and is harmless I think.  Dorinda was VILE with the intent to deliberately hurt people every chance she got, probably out of jealously.  She lost the soft exciting life she had, and now has to settle, unless she finds another sucker.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

One of the best parts about watching this episode, besides Tinsley dragging Dorinda, was knowing that this is the last we will see of her. One more episode and then we no longer have to be subjected to her mean, toxic behavior. That made the episode more enjoyable. 

• Love 22
7 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Let’s not forget the Xennials (the bridge between the Gen X/Millenial generations approx 1977-1982). No clue who ultimately comes up with the ranges. Always the most forgotten.

Personally, I don't recognize this.  None of the other generations have these little bridges and I think this little 5 year grouping thing is very silly.  I think someone has tried to push this in some kind of misguided vanity/narcissism and I hope it dies out.  Boomer comes before Gen X which comes before Millennial (Gen Y) which comes before Gen Z.  Very simple.

People love to bring up Oregon Trail, blah blah but the thing is there's a whole world out there.  There are millions of people all over the world who never played freaking Oregon Trail, yet they still are part of generations.  It's just too precious for me.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, amarante said:

Dorinda came from a very modest background as did Sonja, Ramona and Luanne. They seem to have grown up in blue collar homes. Their current wealth and social status is solely because they married wealthy men who left them money - either in a divorce settlement or in the will.

Is that actually true of Ramona?  I thought she was more self made than the others.

(Thanks @amarante I see you and others have answered this above.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
2 hours ago, Mar said:

When Ramona and Leah were arguing about Leah’s behavior at Ramona’s party, Andy kept yelling at Ramona, “let her finish! Let her finish!” Andy, where were you when Dorinda deliberately kept speaking in an aggressive tone while Tinsley was trying to explain her situation? Demented never once let Tinsley finish a sentence that I recall without interrupting and speaking over her.

He is incredibly biased and a terrible moderator. He has his favorites, like Rinna on Beverly Hills, and lets them get away with everything and anything.

By the way, I dictate my comments and then review them. I did notice that when I dictated Dorinda, it wrote Demented, but I decided I loved it so I left it there.😂

The way Andy speaks to Ramona is really disgusting.  It's always rubbed me the wrong way.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

People love to bring up Oregon Trail, blah blah but the thing is there's a whole world out there.  There are millions of people all over the world who never played freaking Oregon Trail, yet they still are part of generations.  It's just too precious for me.

And I have no idea what you people are talking about!!  😉  I can't even keep up with which generation belongs to which title.  I think in terms of the young, the middle agers, the older folks, and the elderly.  That works for me!  

40 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

LEAH IS THE ONE WHO BRINGS IT UP EVERY EPISODE!

So true.  I don't think there was one episode in which she didn't say 'vagina' at least one time.  Yes, Leah.  You have a vagina.  Congratulations!! You are truly unique.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 13

I echo everyone who mentioned Tinsley slayyyyying Dorinda.  My heart was actually racing for the entire time Tinsley was taking Dorinda down.  And I think Dorinda was kind of neutered by it, ultimately -- she seemed quieter and resigned to being in the wrong for the rest of the episode.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

(Question: How do I delete a comment? I inadvertently made a double-post, but can't figure out how to just delete the whole extra post..thanks in advance!)

Edited by OldButHappy
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

One of the best parts about watching this episode, besides Tinsley dragging Dorinda, was knowing that this is the last we will see of her. One more episode and then we no longer have to be subjected to her mean, toxic behavior. That made the episode more enjoyable. 

How I wish this were true, but Andy has been promoting the idea that she is taking a year off to deal with some issues.🙄😩

Taking a year off to deal with her issues- broken rib, renovation of BSM, John, the new guy she wasn't talking about really, Richard's death. Those are some real issues other than her drinking which is her real issue. Which she won't deal with because she's FINE she'll tell you.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Mar said:

When Ramona and Leah were arguing about Leah’s behavior at Ramona’s party, Andy kept yelling at Ramona, “let her finish! Let her finish!” Andy, where were you when Dorinda deliberately kept speaking in an aggressive tone while Tinsley was trying to explain her situation? Demented never once let Tinsley finish a sentence that I recall without interrupting and speaking over her.

He is incredibly biased and a terrible moderator. He has his favorites, like Rinna on Beverly Hills, and lets them get away with everything and anything.

By the way, I dictate my comments and then review them. I did notice that when I dictated Dorinda, it wrote Demented, but I decided I loved it so I left it there.😂

Yeah, like they listen to him when he yells.  They all should not be allowed to interject when one of the housewives is talking.  I missed a lot of information when Tinsley was trying to speak and Dorinda kept on interjecting.  Someone asked if Tinsley tried to get pregnant, but big mouth Dorinda took the floor away from her with something stupid.  I never heard the answer.  Interrupting should not be allowed at reunions.  We hear enough of that during the season.  BTW, Andy is VERY close to Bethenny out in the Hamptons. P.S.  From now on, I will call Dorinda “Demented”.   Demented Medley.  It has a nice ring to it.  I give you the credit. 😀👏👍

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

Does anyone wonder about Dorinda breaking her rib last fall  and then had hand surgery shortly thereafter?  I know she says the hand surgery was to remove a ganglion cyst but I keep thinking drunk and faling down. 

• Useful 7
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Mar said:

How I wish this were true, but Andy has been promoting the idea that she is taking a year off to deal with some issues.🙄😩

Bullshit.  She’s gone for good.  He said that so she wouldn’t go nuts.  He was probably shaking in his boots when he had to tell her, lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

What I’m not going to do is give someone credit for thinking something that they didn’t say on an issue this important.  

And I’m just going to say this once more because it’s actually kind of astounding if you think about it—Luann doesn’t know enough about the criminal justice system to know whether she was personally incarcerated after she had spent time in jail.  She just rolled over and deferred to the viewer who disputed this uncontroverted fact.  So I’m really going to take anything she has to say about criminal justice with a grain of salt.  She’s not serious about this, ergo I don’t take her seriously.  

Fair enough. 

I don't expect Luann to become an expert or even well informed on this subject. I doubt she'd ever given the issue a second thought before she got her own mug shot.   But she spent some time with people that care about this issue and learned a few things, enough to decide she would dabble in the cause, at least until she can get back to her cabaret show.  It's not like she's going to become a serious activist on the issue but I think she's doing what she can to try and do something, even if it's just a day of makeovers on her TV show - something I felt was self serving but I also saw her actively listening and that's not nothing. 

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Fair enough. 

I don't expect Luann to become an expert or even well informed on this subject. I doubt she'd ever given the issue a second thought before she got her own mug shot.   But she spent some time with people that care about this issue and learned a few things, enough to decide she would dabble in the cause, at least until she can get back to her cabaret show.  It's not like she's going to become a serious activist on the issue but I think she's doing what she can to try and do something, even if it's just a day of makeovers on her TV show - something I felt was self serving but I also saw her actively listening and that's not nothing. 

She's using her privilege for a good cause and that's an amazing thing.  She's grown so much throughout the past 12 seasons.  I really applaud her.

• Like 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Does anyone wonder about Dorinda breaking her rib last fall  and then had hand surgery shortly thereafter?  I know she says the hand surgery was to remove a ganglion cyst but I keep thinking drunk and faling down. 

Didn't she also have a broken leg one season? She wore a walking boot?  She probably fell drunk then.

I also remember reading how she chased someone out of a party or club with her shoe in hand.  Was that on the show?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, howiveaddict said:

Didn't she also have a broken leg one season? She wore a walking boot?  She probably fell drunk then.

I also remember reading how she chased someone out of a party or club with her shoe in hand.  Was that on the show?

I remember reading about this but sadly it wasn't on the show. In one of her drunken rages against Luann she said something like I sotod by you and I almost went to jail for you. That was never explained either. I would pay good money to see Dorinda chasing someone with a shoe in her hand,. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Google Dorinda Medley smacks banker in head with shoe for the details. Happened at a lunch where wait for it she was drinking. Oh and of course the excuse given for her behavior was that it was her late husband's birthday and she had been at his grave all day and was exhausted. I guess hitting someone in the head with a shoe is one way to handle exhaustion.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think that's the game she plays. She does or wears something to get a reaction, then plays down the behavior and plays the victim. Then she acts like she is being attacked by the comments she receives, and goes on the warpath of how judgmental people are being, there's nothing wrong with what she did/wore, and they should just mind their own business and fuck off.

When Ramona screamed at her for grinding on Lu: she was ONLY dancing, and had a bodysuit under her dress.

She purposely uses language that she knows will upset Ramona, (It's like Heather chasing her around that party grinning at her) then accuses Ramona of holding her to different standards.

The sheer mask was part of her outfit, and, besides, everyone else had an appropriate mask so it was ok.

It's ok that she trashed Ramona's yard, because she cleaned up the mess (the next morning after being yelled at), so Ramona should just let it go, and stop dwelling on it..

This is how she seems to live her life. No wonder Bunny looks exhausted by her.

DingDingDing Winner Winner Chicken Dinner to your post! I so agree. 

Leah needs to be honest with herself. 1-She purposely wore that particular dress to piss off Ramona. Be careful what you wish for, because you got it in spades. 2-Ramona being Ramona was upset and embarrassed and in the Way of Ramona (patent pending) she proceeded to rudely ignore Leah like she didn't exist in front of her 60 Best Friends. Yes, Ramona was a total asshole for shunning her like she didn't matter. I was taught to be gracious in public and speak to them in private. You don't win by publicly embarrassing others, they do just fine on their own. Anyway, 3-Leah was upset (at the reality of the reaction she courted and wanted, or else why wear the very thing Ramona asked you not to wear. 4-So in the Way of Leah (patent also pending) she proceeds to act out, with butt out.

10 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

I'm in the minority where I also like Leah.  The funny thing for me is that one of the beefs with her is vulgarity.  Bethenny was well loved and as vulgar or worse.  And often the vulgarity was just an attempt to shock and wasn't all that funny (I loved Beth her first seasons but disliked her when she came back). 

I didn't love Leah drunk, but in general I like her and think she was a good addition to the show.

Meh. I don't think people are offended by the vulgarity alone. That comes with the RH territory. I'm honestly still MAD at the ladies Tattoo shaming - their comment were shameful and out of date. What frustrates me about Leah. When Ramona gives a shocking reaction, but not THEE shocking reaction she wants, she gets upset and ACTS OUT. Teens act out, but she insists she is an adult. Leah clearly takes out her Mama Issues out on Ramona, and admitted as much in this episode. 

Now I'm resigned to her being back. I do not enjoy drunk Leah - I hate this show for making me agree with Ramona. First of all Bravo, how dare you?!! Second of all, Sober Leah I can take. She is still full of BS but I like that she can obviously carry a conversation and make her points clearly. And - call me crazy, she has self-awareness AND even considers she could have handled something better. 

Oh God. Wait. When did I get off the Leah Hate Train?! Behold the power of Sober Leah. *Shakes fists at Bravo* Curse you!

11 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I'm guessing Luann was referencing the thousands of people (mostly People of Color) in prison for drug possession charges.  Or the thousands of people sitting in jail because they don't have access to (sometimes minimal) bail; people who have yet to even have been convicted.  

I think Luann is sincere, she even admitted to some ignorance, but she may have found a passion project. I mean, as great as her CABARET is doing (??), she is NO Julie Andrews in Victor/Victoria - not a great actress. However, I watch/listen to these shows while cooking. So I could have missed her Oscar-winning moment. hee. And yes, are Justice System needs work. There are people who were given long sentences for marijuana possession or selling, Meanwhile, it is being legalized and profiting some of the same states. Punishment should fit the crime, not be fueled by Prejudice. 

10 hours ago, Mar said:

This is Hilarious! Demented Dorinda! or Demented Doreeda! If the shoe fits...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Andy asks Dorinda why she went NUTS when Leah mentioned Tinsley’s name at the Bingo fundraiser. 

Because Tinsley didn’t introduce Leah to the group, Frankel did!!!!!

As Andy explained, no one "introduced" Leah, but her name was on both Sonya's and Bethany's suggestion lists.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

The way Andy speaks to Ramona is really disgusting.  It's always rubbed me the wrong way.

Andy definitely favours certain castmates, but Ramona needed to be addressed this way. She has skated far too long with bad behaviour and appalling lies and deserved every word.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, amarante said:

I was thinking about the business she made which was selling overstocked clothing to discount wholesalers.

I think she made a decent living from that business, but I don't think she was a millionaire and I think it was Mario's money that bought them the lifestyle. She didn't seem to be running a business even in the earliest years. There was one episode where she was dreadful to an assistant she was interviewing and insulted her skin. But there didn't seem to be any kind of business like Heather Thompson or even Vicki from OC had built.

As I recall, Mario's family business had a pretty lucrative niche market in trophies and religious icons. There was an episode where they attempted to go into the religious jewelry market. But I always had the sense that it was Mario's family business that funded their lifestyle.

I don't think Ramona was in the same league of gold digger as either Luanne, Sonja or Dorinda but I don't think her current net worth would have been the same without her marriage to Mario and of course her employment as on RH. Besides the salary, there are so many financial perks these women get - Dorinda managed to snare herself a pretty juicy deal with free rent of a $10,000 per month apartment for several years - just an example. They are all plugging something all the time so a good percentage of their recreation is paid for by payment for promotions - even just posting a picture generally means they are being paid to do so. 

Ramona had to pay Mario. He wasn't the main breadwinner.

• Love 13
On 9/17/2020 at 8:20 PM, Emmeline said:

I didn’t think Tinsley’s makeup was the best on the reunion.  That highlighter that’s so popular doesn’t alway work.  Maybe it’s the lighting.  I think her face just looked sharp and pinched because she was stressed.

Agree. I think the hairstyle and overly done nose contributed to the pinched look. I wish she had left her nose alone.

I was impressed how Tinsley stood up to Dorinda. She stated her case and didn't cry or get shrill.

Gosh, Dorinda absolutely refuses to take any responsibility for her actions. It's so frustrating watching her. 

I didn't realize Bethenny quit just a day before filming. I wonder what happened. I never really got the story on why she left. 

Also didn't know Ramona was that big of a hound. Yikes. She's like Mrs. Roper (dating myself here). But I also think she mostly flirts. Dorinda, shut up. Ramona’s dating life is not your concern. 

Speaking of flirting, I'm glad they played the clip of the one guy shutting Lu down. "Maybe not" or whatever he said. Ha! I think Lu has come off pretty well so far. Unlike Dorinda, she seems pretty self-aware. 

I don't like Sonja and wish she would be the next one to go. 

Oh and of course the excuse given for her behavior was that it was her late husband's birthday and she had been at his grave all day and was exhausted. 

Reminds me of all the celebs who were suddenly hospitalized for “exhaustion” (according to their PR people). Another common excuse is dehydration. Yep, they’re exhausted and dehydrated from all the alcohol or drugs they consumed LOL.

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

I honestly think Ramona likes to give the impression that she's with a different guy every day but I think she's really a prude who likes to flirt. Derelict was trying to slut-shame her for no real reason and tossing out things to see what stuck to the wall.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 14