Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
jewel21

S10.E19: Reunion (Part 3)

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

Totally agree.  Last night watching, I was thinking that her eyes were really big.  I thought that I hadn't noticed it before.  Now, comparing it to the older picture, her eye shape is different.  I'm wondering if there is a plastic surgery that can make her eyes so big and round?

There certainly is.  They pull back your eyelids so that your eyeballs look more bulbous.   Just look up eyelid surgery.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • Surprise 3

Share this post


Link to post

20 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

You know what I want most more than world peace?!  I want Nicollette Sheridan on this show next season.  I want Andy and everyone else to kiss Sheridan’s tush.  I want her to be the one to squash Rinna lIke a bug. I’m waiting!! I want her to get paid triple Rinna’s salary, and for Rinna to roast in the hot seat. 

Can someone explain to me the whole Nicolette thing?   Where did the idea come from?  People are clamouring for her to come on the show on Twitter as well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, sheshark said:

 

How Plain Jane Erika JaYne looks here.

I agree. She is an average-looking woman using her dad’s money to pay for the best makeup artists and the best cosmetics. I would bet any one of us would look pretty darned good if we had the same glam.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

There certainly is.  They pull back your eyelids so that your eyeballs look more bulbous.   Just look up eyelid surgery.

Thanks.  I didn't think it looked natural.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can someone explain to me the whole Nicolette thing?   Where did the idea come from?  People are clamouring for her to come on the show on Twitter as well!

Harry was married to her before she dumped him for Michael Bolten.  

Edited by chlban
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

17 minutes ago, chlban said:

Harry was married to her before she dumped him for Michael Bolten.  

Wow, and I'm seeing on Wikipedia she was married to Denise's husband before Denise.  I didn't know any of this.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Shannah Banana said:

Ohmygosh, I would rather be in a room with 5 Mike Tyson's than that pack of hyenas.  Mike Tyson would knock you out with a single blow, but that pack of hyena's surround you, take a bite here, take a bite there, until you are so exhausted and worn out, that you succumb to the inevitable.  Like death by a thousand paper cuts.   Aaron didn't bother me at all.  The PACK didn't like that he didn't succumb to their way of thinking.  Teddi was the worst, acting like he was trying to be such a tough guy, when really he was just standing his ground.  Wonder what happened in her life that makes her so afraid of a man that has a backbone.  Ericka was next...he shut her down with one single statement, and that apparently was so intimidating to her.  Weak, useless bitches.  They couldn't handle that Aaron stayed on point and wouldn't let them deviate from the original subject, and that is what really got their goat. 

For real. Miss Accountability doesn't like to be held accountable. And Erika can at least drop the give no fucks tough chick act. She can be a bitch with a scary temper. But she's not a truly strong person or laidback and above petty drama. 

1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

You know what I want most more than world peace?!  I want Nicollette Sheridan on this show next season.  I want Andy and everyone else to kiss Sheridan’s tush.  I want her to be the one to squash Rinna lIke a bug. I’m waiting!! I want her to get paid triple Rinna’s salary, and for Rinna to roast in the hot seat. 
 

What is this BS about BE HONEST! And you must accept sitting in the hot seat?!!  She’s the Tamrat Barney of BH. 

Yes. If we must deal with Rinna, let's have Nicolette. And if we have to deal with Brandi, let's get LeAnne too. 

1 hour ago, lizajane said:

Lisa "Own it" Rinna did nothing but deflect and attack. She is an angry,  hideous human being who lacks self awareness and will do anything for attention.

I thought Kyle was trying to resurrect Elizabeth Taylor in her Cleopatra days and it would have looked good if it was a Halloween getup. She can GTFO with all her "just be honest" BS - just come right out and call Denise a liar. She is the one who instigated every bit of this - again to deflect from her own house of cards. I don't think anyone believes Denise, but it is absolutely none of anyone's business.

I was warming to Dorito until she avowed her love and adoration for Rinna. Now she is dead to me again.

Teddy is a pathetic yappy little dog. She just barks out things that are pointless. Why the hell should any of these women who are either not friends of Erika or have been shit on all season be required to fly across the country to attend her performance, when her own husband couldn't be arsed?

And Andy was just as guilty as the rest of these hyenas. I think that someone less biased should be moderating these reunions.

I don't know who is going to be the victim of next year's pile on, but I won't be around to watch it unless they do some serious housecleaning.

Agree with all this. Kyle is far more of a shady instigator than Lisa Vanderpump ever was. Unfortunately for her, she lacks Vanderpump's charm and likability. Kyle, maybe your phony innocent act, putting on a nicer voice, batting your lashes and having your boobies out would work on a a guy. The audience sees you for who you are. 

58 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Totally agree.  It's obvious that Erika-Teddi-Rinna-Kyle are a clique, and they outcast everyone who's not in the clique, and then when the outsiders do anything that's not worshipping at their feet, they're mad at them for it.  It makes no sense!

Teddi:  Denise, you don't like me, and I'm mad at you for it.

Teddi:  Garcelle, you didn't take a plane trip to see Erika do (I don't even know what it is) and I'm mad at you for it.

Teddi:  Denise, you didn't come to something even though you weren't invited, and I'm mad at you for it.

She's just. So. Dumb. and whenever anybody answers these stupid questions Teddi just sits there.  No recognition.  No answer. Nothing.  Just that stupid dumb dog expression on her face.  Sorry to dogs.

Agree with all this too.

I thought Camille was rude to Teddi last year, but boy was she right about Teddi being it a know-it-all. And what's so annoying about Teddi being a know-it-all is she barely knows anything at all. She just takes cues from Kyle. Maybe if she got her head out of Kyle's ass she'd have better brain function. 

  • Like 20
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I don't think Dorit and PK have the bank account to purchase something outright on their own that would "support" the lifestyle they are trying to front.  I think they do some shady dealings with a partner where the partner puts up the money, they live in the house for a while and then they sell it.  I can't remember exactly, but I remember seeing something somewhere about this, and it all sounded very sketchy to me.

How would that benefit anybody? The house looked fairly new so selling it within a year of buying it would not net much profit for a partner especially in these times or even close to a year ago when this was filmed. I think that house was a rental. I remember something about PeeKay and Dorit had lawsuits against them so not a good time to be making any big purchases.  What happened to the ugly house with all the stairs outside going up to the house before this one? Did they sell it, lose it or maybe they were renting that one, too. Those two are so shady it's hard to tell what they are up to but they always come off looking like they are loaded and none of the other bitches ever call them out on it. 

 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Can someone explain to me the whole Nicolette thing?   Where did the idea come from?  People are clamouring for her to come on the show on Twitter as well!

I see someone answered the question.
 Last season, when Denise was new to the show, Rinna hosted a “decorate a chocolate valentine for your honey” party, the kind that only Erika would actually eat.  It was at Rinna’s House. Rinna, the big mouth mentioned that Aaron recently divorced Nicollette.  Then she proceeds to badmouth her on national TV, while she’s not on the show to defend herself with Rinna. She gossips that Nicolette had dumped Harry Hamlin for Bolton, when Hamlin was away for work. She made it clear she disliked Nicollette, while saying, “Thank you Michael Bolton!!” Since that left Harry free and Rinna could come along to take her place.  Rinna loves to expose dirty laundry of anyone but her own.  She’s not on the show to defend herself, just like Brandy trashed Leann Rimes. It got ugly on twitter after that!! Denise kept quiet about Nicollette. That’s the difference between Denise and evil Rinna. 

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Like 20
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

How would that benefit anybody? The house looked fairly new so selling it within a year of buying it would not net much profit for a partner 

This assumes that the goal is to make a profit.  Real estate can also be used to launder money, which is where the benefit would come in for a third party.  The third party puts up the money (which comes from an illicit source), but someone else becomes the legal owner of the property so that there's no paper "connection" between the third party and the property, and so that the illicit funds are disguised as coming from a legitimate source.  The money gets "cleaned" through the real estate transaction and the funds from the sale are funneled back to the third party.

Edited by Steph J
  • Like 3
  • Useful 18

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, Steph J said:

This assumes that the goal is to make a profit.  Real estate can also be used to launder money, which is where the benefit would come in for a third party.  The third party puts up the money (which comes from an illicit source), but someone else becomes the legal owner of the property so that there's no paper "connection" between the third party and the property, and so that the illicit funds are disguised as coming from a legitimate source.  The money gets "cleaned" through the real estate transaction and the funds from the sale are funneled back to the third party.

That makes perfect sense if PeeKay is involved. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Denise and Lisa have been friends for 20 years. Denise said she had texts that she could expose to hurt Lisa if she had to. In other words trying to get Rinna to STFU because she knows A LOT about Rinna and her life. I have a feeling Denise knows the same things Kim knows about Harry and I'm dying to hear about Harry's skeletons. Rinna better watch out and start playing nice or someone may come along and blow her secrets apart and I hope that someone is Brandi. Not that I like Brandi but we see how she can be when she out for revenge. 

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

There is a TH of Rinna out there that says and I quote:  "I'll sell my soul to the devil, which I already have, I'll do anything, like, I just want to look good."

I would post the YouTube video where she says it (it's the only one I could track down, but it has a lot of people talking about it and I didn't want their views in this, some religious, and who wants to get into that?  Not me.  I will say though, that someone said she should ask for a refund. 😜😂🤢)

Take it how you will.

Rinna wants to be famous at all cost.

 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 6

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Steph J said:

This assumes that the goal is to make a profit.  Real estate can also be used to launder money, which is where the benefit would come in for a third party.  The third party puts up the money (which comes from an illicit source), but someone else becomes the legal owner of the property so that there's no paper "connection" between the third party and the property, and so that the illicit funds are disguised as coming from a legitimate source.  The money gets "cleaned" through the real estate transaction and the funds from the sale are funneled back to the third party.

I read that the house was also put in Dorit’s name so that profits would not be attached by PK’s lawsuits.  So, the shady partner puts up the money for the house and it’s put in Dorit’s name.  They get to live there and take some portion of the profits when it’s sold.

Did anyone notice that after Andy asked Dorit to make the final toast, Kyle had to something before the cameras shut off?  The Queen had to have the last word.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

How would that benefit anybody? The house looked fairly new so selling it within a year of buying it would not net much profit for a partner especially in these times or even close to a year ago when this was filmed. I think that house was a rental. I remember something about PeeKay and Dorit had lawsuits against them so not a good time to be making any big purchases.  What happened to the ugly house with all the stairs outside going up to the house before this one? Did they sell it, lose it or maybe they were renting that one, too. Those two are so shady it's hard to tell what they are up to but they always come off looking like they are loaded and none of the other bitches ever call them out on it. 

 

PK & Dorit were renting their old house in Beverly Hills. They pretended to own it & tried to sell it on an episode of Million Dollar Listing LA. The house was robbed , so they took it off the market. I think the house is owned by investors.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Those two are so shady it's hard to tell what they are up to but they always come off looking like they are loaded and none of the other bitches ever call them out on it. 

There are so many legit names that cultivate an ultra persona - musicians, artists, and philanthropists come to mind - because attracting attention is good for business.

Dorit's emphasis on labels and hair and makeup comes off as punching above her weight. She is all about external validation and acts as if we don't realize that she is merely a poser. She thinks she has struck that deal with us as observers. Think again.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, dmeets said:

I just wish she'd admitted that. Everyone at that reunion knew that Garcelle was unapologetically Team Denise. She could have said that she knew Denise wasn't coming so she wasn't either. Or even gave a believable lie that she intended to come see the show towards the end of its run but than the global shit hit the fan. Instead I'm basically channeling Lisa (ugh), saying to my TV "oh Garceeellllllllllle" when she keeps stumbling over fake excuse after fake excuse, giving the other women an excuse to claim the moral high ground. "See! You're a liar!" Which is the same problem Denise had. 

I get the impression Doorit doesn't actually believe Denise, but after Puppygate and Camille last year, she's very concerned about her image whenever on camera. So while she claims to adore Lisa, I think she knows at this point the audience will always side with NotLisa.

Andy sucks for focusing on the sex part of the Brandi allegation rather than the two-faced shit talking part which is the only part that Teddi and Erika are pissed about (not so sure about Kyle and Lisa). Maybe it's because once Denise is on tape admitting she said worse, there's no use in pretending it might be a lie. But still, the "affair" is what's potentially damaging to Denise's personal life, so it sucks that it became the "important" part of the whole thing during the reunion. 

Since they're not going anywhere, I'd love to see Kyle, Doorit and Lisa rip each other to shreds next year, but it'll probably be Teddi (if she returns.... with the newborn I have my doubts) or whoever the newbie is. Oh, but if Garcelle's coming, back, they're definitely going after her.

Oh - Teddi will be back next season (if asked), barring anything major happening with her business and the bad press it's been getting lately.

Teddi needs this show to finally feel good about herself - and Kyle needs a sidekick!  

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I feel it is obvious that Denise sued/sent legal documents to Bravo and they were all like “we’re going to fix your little red wagon” and give you the worst edit we can. They did, most people still liked Denise. I would leave a job that was obviously out to get me. Who needs that crap? I’m poor and wouldn’t take that from a job, if I were rich I’d be gone in a heartbeat. And Denise has some FU money and talent. So F em. 

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Like 22
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I see someone answered the question.
 Last season, when Denise was new to the show, Rinna hosted a “decorate a chocolate valentine for your honey” party, the kind that only Erika would actually eat.  It was at Rinna’s House. Rinna, the big mouth mentioned that Aaron recently divorced Nicollette.  Then she proceeds to badmouth her on national TV, while she’s not on the show to defend herself with Rinna. She gossips that Nicolette had dumped Harry Hamlin for Bolton, when Hamlin was away for work. She made it clear she disliked Nicollette, while saying, “Thank you Michael Bolton!!” Since that left Harry free and Rinna could come along to take her place.  Rinna loves to expose dirty laundry of anyone but her own.  She’s not on the show to defend herself, just like Brandy trashed Leann Rimes. It got ugly on twitter after that!! Denise kept quiet about Nicollette. That’s the difference between Denise and evil Rinna. 

Thank you very much, @IKnowRight

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

After the recent Dorinda verbal debacle, wondering to myself, why the Rinna cut a bitch in Amsterdam and Brandi LVP slap was tolerated and accepted.

Since we, the gullible and bored viewing audience, now know the authenticity of the Housewife collection is questionable and in the rear-view mirror, could the Rinna/Brandi scenes have been “scripted”?

While shocking at the moment, it did not seem as horrific as the prolonged, devolving, derangement of Dorinda, which was certainly authentic.

2020 reality is too stressful to sit through this offensive and depressing behavior.

I need more Vicki on the boat getting hit in the head with the football, Camille’s psychic Know That dinner, and Adrienne & Paul bickering.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Teddi's not very bright and was really reaching to find fault with Garcelle and Denise. 

 

4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

She's just. So. Dumb. and whenever anybody answers these stupid questions Teddi just sits there.  No recognition.  No answer. Nothing.  Just that stupid dumb dog expression on her face.  Sorry to dogs.

 

3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I thought Camille was rude to Teddi last year, but boy was she right about Teddi being it a know-it-all. And what's so annoying about Teddi being a know-it-all is she barely knows anything at all. She just takes cues from Kyle. Maybe if she got her head out of Kyle's ass she'd have better brain function. 

IMO Teddi is both stupid and not suited for a RH show.  In her first season I liked her as she tried to present herself as "this is who I am" - beach house potlucks, group workout sessions that she could lead, etc.  Then when that didn't work out she tried to impress everyone with a spa day at her house, and I was Team Teddi then because I thought they were all pretty cuntly, as Erika might say, first for acting like they couldn't imagine what one would bring to a potluck, and then for refusing to participate in any spa-type activities.  (I'm even overlooking the nonsense they started about Erika not spending the night because of her super duper period and Dorit being served white wine in a red wine glass, or whatever, because that nonsense is part of being on the show that is stupid but whatever.) Then she had LVP (who I do not miss at all, BTW) cooing "teddi bear" at her in an obvious ploy to punish Dorit for a previous slight.  I think at that point Teddi marshaled her limited brain power and decided that next time she was going to be on the winning side!  And she has been Kyle's henchwoman ever since.  I don't think Kyle's a brainiac either, but she gets it and takes full advantage of it.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Meh, Chicago has been playing for 25 or so years.  Nobody needs to see Erika in a busted role.  When I saw Chicago 25 years ago at the National Theater in DC, I couldn't tell you who played Roxie. Nobody cares about Chicago; it is a high school musical production at this point.  

I'm a broken record; Bravo is losing me.  I know I am a party of one but I'm done with this shit show.  I like Backyard Envy and Cash Cab.  Other than that, I'm feeling done.  No interest.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Rinna is obviously a desperate woman, I doubt she has any real friends and now she is driving her fans away in droves.  On her recent instagram post about moving on I didn’t read one positive comment.  I hope she sees what her desperation to remain current has cost her and realizes that bullying isn’t tolerated but somehow I doubt she will.  Even her photo on the post is so filtered, she lives and dances to her own reality, her world is not happy or healthy.  

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Meh, Chicago has been playing for 25 or so years.  Nobody needs to see Erika in a busted role.  When I saw Chicago 25 years ago at the National Theater in DC, I couldn't tell you who played Roxie. Nobody cares about Chicago; it is a high school musical production at this point.  

I'm a broken record; Bravo is losing me.  I know I am a party of one but I'm done with this shit show.  I like Backyard Envy and Cash Cab.  Other than that, I'm feeling done.  No interest.

 

I’m with you, Albariño. The show is just depressing now. Their “hilarious antics” are not funny either.

And I would kill at Cash Cab! (Unless it’s a sports question, where my only guess is always ... Wilt Chamberlain? )

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, lawrbk said:

I still love how they had a whole section on Aaron and maybe him being threatening to Denise with the 'crush your hand' comment yet they STILL thought it was a great idea to continually out her and try to get her to admit on camera that she had cheated on him. Like, WTF? What if he WAS abusive? Sure, let's get you to admit you cheated on your abusive husband--that'll end well. Then when she wouldn't and they all kept harping on her for not telling the truth? What if she was in fear of her life or safety? I'm not saying this is the situation but, given their own statements, how can they not see this? Just makes me dislike them even more. Hey, Teddi--supporting women should also include not jeopardizing the lives of those who may be in an abusive relationship. 

I thought this too. These women (Rinna, Kyle, Erika, and Teddi) do not sincerely care about Denise in any way, shape, or form. I could see a few of the others genuinely caring if Aaron could be abusive, but not those four. Way to support women, Teddi!

  • Like 22
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was going to lose my mind with Kyle's "be open and honest!" constantly throughout the whole thing. And Rinna-- omg, just way too much vitriol on Denise. It was like every little thing Denise did, Rinna was going to "expose" her.

I feel like there has to be a back story to what's going on with Rinna and Denise who have said a million times they have been friends for 20 years.

I LOVED Denise making, unscripted, Rinna legit squirm when she said, "You don't even like Brandi!" and Rinna was like, "No, I don't... but I've been nice to her lately.. but no I don't like her..." and then Denise, "Does she know you don't like her?" and Rinna, haltingly, "Well, yes. She knows, but I've been nice lately, but she knows..."

That was the best.

  • Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Kyle needs to visit her proctologist and have him/her shout up her pooter "'come on out here Rinna & Teddi, we ALL know you are up there and please bring your shit stirring sticks with you and Erika you can bring the wipes".

  • Laugh 17

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I need more Vicki on the boat getting hit in the head with the football, Camille’s psychic Know That dinner, and Adrienne & Paul bickering.

ASMR Dinner Party From Hell, LOL. ASMR Amsterdam is a hoot as well.

 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/16/2020 at 9:49 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

What does Teddi’s father being famous have to do with Teddi repeating what Brandi said about sex?  Is Denise implying that there is something nefarious and sexual going on with John Cougar Mellencamp?  Should we not talk about the father?

 

I think Denise is not sharply eloquent, but what she meant is that having been peripherally involved in the spotlight growing up, she has a full lifetime of knowledge to understand how damaging it can be for people to publicly have the kind of conversations that would normally be private. And that it can be damaging for the family as well as the person.

  • Like 14
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Dorit is often called a poser in terms of her wealth and status, but I think it's interesting to note that she did not jump on this Denise take down just to keep a Bravo paycheck.  Regardless of who first cooked it up, it is clear that Bravo is involved and pushing for this to go down.  Kyle, Teddi, Erika and Lisa Rinna all stepped in and pretended that Denise having sex with Brandy was somehow their business, and an actual affront to them.  And that they had a right to know about it. Every one of them is fully aware that it isn't their right to know, that it has nothing to do with them and that they would scream loudly if it were their own sex life, but they were willing to do this to Denise.

It speaks volumes about their actual wealth and ability to hold status and spotlight without this show.

 

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, princelina said:

IMO Teddi is both stupid and not suited for a RH show.

I have wracked my brain, and I can’t think of a single scene of Teddi at home prepartum with Edwin, save for a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it exchange about the nursery.  Didn’t Sutton get cut from the main cast for this exact reason?  We have seen very little of any of them except Garcelle at home this season, as opposed to prior seasons.  What’s up with that?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Steph J said:

This assumes that the goal is to make a profit.  Real estate can also be used to launder money, which is where the benefit would come in for a third party.  The third party puts up the money (which comes from an illicit source), but someone else becomes the legal owner of the property so that there's no paper "connection" between the third party and the property, and so that the illicit funds are disguised as coming from a legitimate source.  The money gets "cleaned" through the real estate transaction and the funds from the sale are funneled back to the third party.

I also read nothing is in Pk's name due to his past issues. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/17/2020 at 6:41 AM, angelamh66 said:

I continue to be disappointed at these reunions.  It must be the trial lawyer in me, but I get so frustrated at the lack of anyone's ability to truly cross examine these people.  You have on the record prior statements from all of them that could definitely be used to pin them down. Give me 15 minutes with Rinna and/or Kyle, with the footage of their past statements and they would be toast.  I just wish Denise or freaking Andy would have been better at dealing with these bitches. 

Ugh, what I would have given to see footage of Kyle calling Brandy a liar during seasons past.  Since so much of this shitshow was devoted to Brandy's claims, it would have fit in perfectly...but Andy had to protect his girl Kyle, apparently.  

I'm thinking Garcelle might not be back.  She has no place in this circus.  She's calm, collected, not trying to impress anyone, and shuts their shit down simply by having the dignity to not engage them and sink to their level.  

So Rinna went there about Richie Sambora.  What a pig she is.  Actually, that's an insult to pigs and I love pigs, so I'll just call her a nasty bitch.  And miss me, Rinna, with your refusal to discuss it any further after you dropped that little piece of info.

Nasty bitch knew anyone *not* familiar with that situation immediately went to Google and read about it for themselves.  She didn't feel bad about doing that to her "friend."  I'm sure she was patting herself on her back for being so clever in doing so.  Again, what a nasty bitch.  We all know the saying "with friends like these..."  

And I'm so goddamned sick and tired hearing about Ericka and her "Chicago" role.  Big freaking deal.  It sounds like Chicago hands that role to anyone who might bring a demographic of gawkers to the theatre.  Reminds of the Pussycat Dolls and when they thought they had picked a winner by casting Gretchen from RHOC, who had zero talent for acting or singing (I'm sure I've said this before, but that dreadful Mikey is the one who had to try to choreograph talentless Gretchen for the routine).  As I recall, the Pussycat Dolls rotated roles in that show constantly, as apparently Chicago does with the role of Roxy.  Have a seat, Ericka.  You're not that talented.  

Here's hoping Rinna has worn out her welcome on this franchise and goes away and that next season will finally show the takedown of Kyle.  Hell, if I even bother to watch next season.  Maybe I'll just stick to NYC and Potomac.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Why not get Nicolette Sheridan and Heather Locklear on next year. They can be team Garcelle and go after Rinna, Kyle and Erika. 

I love Heather Locklear, but she seriously is probably not in a good place to tackle these wildebeasts.  I hope she has a successful recovery this time and is getting the help she needs.  

As for Sheridan?  Hell, yeah, pay her whatever it takes and get her on this shitshow.  

On a side note, my precious 15-year-old Chihuahua is named Pigalette Sheridan...after Nicolette ❤️  

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I heard Camille responds to tweets. She spoke about Teddi's "starvation" diets in one and Kyle jumped all over her! Why is Kyle responding to Camille tweeting with one of her fans? 

Camille does respond.  She responded to one of mine and then quickly deleted it.  She said something along the lines that Brandi is basically all over people when she's drunk, a very sloppy drunk.  

  • Like 8
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Reminds of the Pussycat Dolls and when they thought they had picked a winner by casting Gretchen from RHOC, who had zero talent for acting or singing (I'm sure I've said this before, but that dreadful Mikey is the one who had to try to choreograph talentless Gretchen for the routine).  As I recall, the Pussycat Dolls rotated roles in that show constantly, as apparently Chicago does with the role of Roxy.  Have a seat, Ericka.  You're not that talented.  

 

Yea Erikas bestie was the pussycat dolls choreographer and was a judge on search for the next doll reality show that was looking for a new pussycat doll he was annoying on that and is still annoying 

6 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I have wracked my brain, and I can’t think of a single scene of Teddi at home prepartum with Edwin, save for a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it exchange about the nursery.  Didn’t Sutton get cut from the main cast for this exact reason?  We have seen very little of any of them except Garcelle at home this season, as opposed to prior seasons.  What’s up with that?

They were to busy worrying about what Denise May or May not have been doing and trying to get Brandi in the same room lol

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I love Heather Locklear, but she seriously is probably not in a good place to tackle these wildebeasts.  I hope she has a successful recovery this time and is getting the help she needs.  

As for Sheridan?  Hell, yeah, pay her whatever it takes and get her on this shitshow.  

On a side note, my precious 15-year-old Chihuahua is named Pigalette Sheridan...after Nicolette ❤️  

Pigatette Sheridan should be the new housewife! That’s seriously adorable!!! ❤️

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh, what I would have given to see footage of Kyle calling Brandy a liar during seasons past.  Since so much of this shitshow was devoted to Brandy's claims, it would have fit in perfectly...but Andy had to protect his girl Kyle, apparently.  

I'm thinking Garcelle might not be back.  She has no place in this circus.  She's calm, collected, not trying to impress anyone, and shuts their shit down simply by having the dignity to not engage them and sink to their level.  

So Rinna went there about Richie Sambora.  What a pig she is.  Actually, that's an insult to pigs and I love pigs, so I'll just call her a nasty bitch.  And miss me, Rinna, with your refusal to discuss it any further after you dropped that little piece of info.

Nasty bitch knew anyone *not* familiar with that situation immediately went to Google and read about it for themselves.  She didn't feel bad about doing that to her "friend."  I'm sure she was patting herself on her back for being so clever in doing so.  Again, what a nasty bitch.  We all know the saying "with friends like these..."  

And I'm so goddamned sick and tired hearing about Ericka and her "Chicago" role.  Big freaking deal.  It sounds like Chicago hands that role to anyone who might bring a demographic of gawkers to the theatre.  Reminds of the Pussycat Dolls and when they thought they had picked a winner by casting Gretchen from RHOC, who had zero talent for acting or singing (I'm sure I've said this before, but that dreadful Mikey is the one who had to try to choreograph talentless Gretchen for the routine).  As I recall, the Pussycat Dolls rotated roles in that show constantly, as apparently Chicago does with the role of Roxy.  Have a seat, Ericka.  You're not that talented.  

Here's hoping Rinna has worn out her welcome on this franchise and goes away and that next season will finally show the takedown of Kyle.  Hell, if I even bother to watch next season.  Maybe I'll just stick to NYC and Potomac.  

Try Dallas, Persnickety1, with the ever fabulous, Kameron Wescott!
 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jel said:

Try Dallas, Persnickety1, with the ever fabulous, Kameron Wescott!
 

I am also a Dallas fan! Kameron Westcott is rich, beautiful, loves pink, and is just the kind of annoying that makes for entertaining TV without raising my blood pressure. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I am also a Dallas fan! Kameron Westcott is rich, beautiful, loves pink, and is just the kind of annoying that makes for entertaining TV without raising my blood pressure. 

Yay! That’s awesome...I think there’s like three of us!

And that’s exactly it for me too ... she’s not mean, and while she does bring the lifestyle, she doesn’t take herself too seriously. She’s exactly what we need in a RH.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I am also a Dallas fan! Kameron Westcott is rich, beautiful, loves pink, and is just the kind of annoying that makes for entertaining TV without raising my blood pressure. 

I’m with you all. 
I’m so tired of the toxic bullies on the RH franchises - You can be annoying, clueless and entertaining without being downright mean.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I think that it may just be that the Real Housewives have run their courses. They keep trying to mix it up and bring in new people, and keep old people, and create this "family" but I'm not sure how much longer they will last. Maybe a few more years? I wonder which city will be the first to go? Maybe Dallas or Potomac? (I've never watched either).

I will say that I was at one point really into the HW of OC, BH, and NY. Now I don't even watch all the BH episodes, I was done with OC with the Brooks and Vicki cancer scam, and find myself only interested in Dolores in the Atlanta show. But you know, we grow out of our toys. It could just be that it's not that interesting anymore cuz our lives are different from when we first started, but the shows are about the same.

I felt for Denise at this reunion. Garcelle sort of defended her, and so did Teddi, but they weren't anything like the Kyle-Teddi-Rinna team that was all about taking Denise down. It was gang like with everyone taking their turns with the punches. Not impressed at all. These ladies seriously have issues if they are going to put that much effort into taking Denise down because she has a douche husband and might be better friends with Brandi than she says. It's just.. I felt stupid watching it, and it's one of the first times that I doubted my intelligence watching this show. It just got too dumb.

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Yay! That’s awesome...I think there’s like three of us!

And that’s exactly it for me too ... she’s not mean, and while she does bring the lifestyle, she doesn’t take herself too seriously. She’s exactly what we need in a RH.

I like Kam.  But.

I'm not sure if I'm in.  LeeAnne had to go, but so did Brandi after her racism came out (particularly with how she botched the fallout).  Since Brandi is back, I dont know if I can watch.

Because it's still racism even if it doesn't happen on the Bravo show.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Yay! That’s awesome...I think there’s like three of us!

And that’s exactly it for me too ... she’s not mean, and while she does bring the lifestyle, she doesn’t take herself too seriously. She’s exactly what we need in a RH.

Yes! She's perfect escapist entertainment. 

2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m with you all. 
I’m so tired of the toxic bullies on the RH franchises - You can be annoying, clueless and entertaining without being downright mean.

Exactly. I can't see Kameron being part of a pile-on or trying to expose malicious gossip. 

13 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I like Kam.  But.

I'm not sure if I'm in.  LeeAnne had to go, but so did Brandi after her racism came out (particularly with how she botched the fallout).  Since Brandi is back, I dont know if I can watch.

Because it's still racism even if it doesn't happen on the Bravo show.

I know what you're referring too, and I understand. I wondered if they'd do something about Brandi since so many people heard about her being racist even if it wasn't on Bravo. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size