Type keyword(s) to search

Wilmore - General Discussion

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Peacock will be streaming 11 episodes of this weekly comedy show starting September 18.

Wilmore will have discussions with high profile people from all different backgrounds including sports, politics and entertainment. Each episode will cover the election and important conversations of the week.

Larry Wilmore is an exec producer on Black-ish and this marks his return to commentary television following his stint as a correspondent on The Daily Show between 2006 and 2014 and The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, which ran for two seasons on Comedy Central, ending in 2016.

Wilmore will host from a studio without an audience and the guests will be interviewed remotely.

• Love 1

Episodes seem to be available at 9 p.m.

Episode 2: Voter Suppression is available on September 25. Guests include: U.S. Rep. Katie Porter; author and media personality Charlamagne Tha God; comedian Roy Wood, Jr.

Edited by AnimeMania
(edited)

Episode 6: Vote is available on October 30. Guests include: Senate candidate Jaime Harrison; actress and producer Yara Shahidi; stand-up comedian Mike Yard.

My episode cut off right in the middle of a Mike Yard sentence.

Edited by AnimeMania

Episode 9: (Post-Election) Landscape is available on November 13. Guests include: Late-night host Seth Meyers; journalist and news host Zerlina Maxwell; comedian Blaire Erskine.

Again the show cut off while the people were still talking. Totally unacceptable.

Edited by AnimeMania

What time does the show get posted? I checked for it earlier today and it wasn't there. It's annoying to me. usually when a show is "new on Fridays" that means all day, as soon as you go looking for it. I'm just going to stop looking until Saturday, but Peacock needs to get its act together and make things clearer. 

2 hours ago, possibilities said:

What time does the show get posted? I checked for it earlier today and it wasn't there. It's annoying to me. usually when a show is "new on Fridays" that means all day, as soon as you go looking for it. I'm just going to stop looking until Saturday, but Peacock needs to get its act together and make things clearer. 

9pm Eastern Standard Time

• Useful 1

Episode 10: Disinformation is available on November 20. Guests include: Host of “The ReidOut” Joy Reid; author and host Kara Swisher; author and performer John Hodgman.

Again the show cut off while the people were still talking. Totally unacceptable.