Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

Doesn’t promoting tanning that can lead to skin cancer conflict with her healthy living spiel? Or could it be her “healthy living” is self-delusion for an eating disorder? 
It’s sad that some of these hosts seem to have serious issues. They need an on-staff psychologist at the Q. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Doesn’t promoting tanning that can lead to skin cancer conflict with her healthy living spiel? Or could it be her “healthy living” is self-delusion for an eating disorder? 
It’s sad that some of these hosts seem to have serious issues. They need an on-staff psychologist at the Q. 

Tanning also causes wrinkles and dark spots. QVC likes to push a lot of anti-aging products for the skin. If all she wants to do is get a suntan, she's being a hypocrite when she sells anti-aging serums and moisturizers.

• Like 9

@dextr1276, when she says "5 days of #mypartyof5 being majorly spoiled by my in-laws", I think they paid for the trip, or at least all of the accoutrements.

She credits most of her trips to their generosity.

I wonder how many private showing meltdowns she has to get all of the free swag from their soft hearts.

This grown woman has a good job.  I wonder if she ever treats the in-laws to anything. They are retirement age and might need to keep some yolk from their nest egg, because their future is now.

Just wondering:  which commandment goes against an able-bodied, well-earning adult taking from the elderly?

ETA:  Courtney takes off for her "birthday week" to get things fixed celebrate.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

In her dressing room Get Ready with Me:

"Last night, on my way home, I was having major Sunday night blues, it's gonna be winter, I don't know if I'm gonna make it through this winter, being a warm weather kind of girl..."

Trying to justify buying a new generator, but I think just another "poor me" moment.

She's like the phone that can never be away from its charger for more than a minute:  a real sapper of energy.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

"Last night, on my way home, I was having major Sunday night blues, it's gonna be winter, I don't know if I'm gonna make it through this winter, being a warm weather kind of girl..."

Trying to justify buying a new generator, but I think just another "poor me" moment.

She's like the phone that can never be away from its charger for more than a minute:  a real sapper of energy.

Why doesn't she just put her money where her mouth is and move to Florida. Warm weather girl would love it there...

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 6
  • Useful 3

52 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

@dextr1276, when she says "5 days of #mypartyof5 being majorly spoiled by my in-laws", I think they paid for the trip, or at least all of the accoutrements.

She credits most of her trips to their generosity.

I wonder how many private showing meltdowns she does to get all of the free swag from their soft hearts.

This grown woman has a good job.  I wonder if she ever treats the in-laws to anything. They are retirement age and might need to keep some yolk for their nest egg, because their future is now.

Just wondering:  which commandment goes against an able-bodied, well-earning adult taking from the elderly?

One must apply.  Or we can make one fit.

ETA:  Courtney takes off for her "birthday week" to get things fixed celebrate.

Yep, I bet she soaks her in-laws for a lot of dough. Turn on the old waterworks and they must reach for their checkbook. And you're right I wonder who Kirsten treats besides her narcissistic self. Imagine having her for a daughter in law. What's the infatuation with birthdays with this QVC crew? We all have them, birthdays that is, some of us wish to forget them and some of us celebrate the one special day with family and friends. There is no celebrating over and over all week long. End of story. 

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

A resident psychologist.....24/7 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Oh bore off you silly cow! 🙄

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

4 minutes ago, Burly said:

Oh bore off you silly cow! 🙄

This dumb dolt just realized that winter is coming? Winter comes every year here in the Northeast. Why doesn't she pack up and move to Florida, preferably South Florida, where it's summer all year long. Unlimited heat and humidity. Sunshine all day long.....

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

This dumb dolt just realized that winter is coming? Winter comes every year here in the Northeast. Why doesn't she pack up and move to Florida, preferably South Florida, where it's summer all year long. Unlimited heat and humidity. Sunshine all day long.....

With her stick-like body, maybe she doesn't want to be compared to all the women in Florida flaunting their curvy, non-broccoli fueled bodies.  She would stand out, but not in a good way.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 3

what about taking your kids out of school, when they have already been out for 1 year +

school is like work adhere to a schedule and be responsible not just take off when you likie 

• Like 8

Waiting for Kerstin to announce she is now certified to homeschool.

This would give her more reasons for more meltdowns.

• Laugh 12
  • Surprise 1

Oh dear she has a new TikTok out… cuz she’s mad cool ya know… her and a child dancing in the Bahamas and she’s covered in the provocative sand…🤣😱🧐

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

New IG video wearing a shirt that says "hustle is my love language".

Talking about intermittent fasting.  Fasts 16 hours a day, going on 2 years.

Does a 24 hour fast once a month, coinciding with her monthly menstrual cycle.

Intermittent fasting is part of her protocol for a lifestyle that she is "confident" will prevent her from getting Alzheimer's Disease.

Says she is "smarter and faster than ever before".

A lot of people do this.

For me, if my stomach is growling, it means my body needs food to be satiated.  It doesn't know we are starving ourselves until 11am.  I think this is more intuitive and logical.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 9

Why does her top not match her bottom ? She really loves those tank style tops. She might look a bit more feminine if she wore a more traditional style top. 👙

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

New video wearing a shirt that says "hustle is my love language".

Talking about intermittent fasting.  Fasts 16 hours a day, going on 2 years.

Does a 24 hour fast once a month, coinciding with her monthly menstrual cycle.

Intermittent fasting is part of her protocol for a lifestyle that she is "confident" will prevent her from getting Alzheimer's Disease.

Says she is "smarter and faster than ever before".

A lot of people do this.

For me, if my stomach is growling, it means my body needs food to be satiated.  It doesn't know we are starving ourselves until 11am.  I think this is more intuitive and logical.

It’s not for everyone, but I tend to just feel better when I use intermittent fasting.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m pretty sure most of us consume a much wider menu than just broccoli and alcohol. 

Edited by Fritopaws
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

10 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

giphy.gif

Why is it that in every single one of her dance videos, she runs her hands over her nonexistent bosom? 

Edited by Fritopaws
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 4

So I guess her child’s education isn’t as important as going on vacation.  As a former teacher, I really get pissed when kids are taken out of school for trips to Disney or cruises.  And every time the excuse I would get was “They learn so much more on a cruise than they learn in a week at school”.  I can hear Kerstank saying something similar. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 8

48 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

So I guess her child’s education isn’t as important as going on vacation.  As a former teacher, I really get pissed when kids are taken out of school for trips to Disney or cruises.  And every time the excuse I would get was “They learn so much more on a cruise than they learn in a week at school”.  I can hear Kerstank saying something similar. 

"They learn so much more on a cruise"?  Like what?  

Exactly what time to get to the buffet before everyone else can inhale the jumbo shrimp?

As a teacher, you deserved more respect from those insensitive, stupid parents.

• Like 11

It may be that her kids had a break from school for part of the week.  For instance, our students just had two days off for teacher’s convention, allowing for a 4-day weekend.

• Useful 1

I doubt she ate that cake! Enough already! It's not even her birthday yet!

20211024_215012.thumb.jpg.0f00d664d23e4eb1373378ab26b7bd83.jpg20211024_214959.thumb.jpg.5be1efd07e1d18ab47e79c4596b2d40f.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 7

How is she holding up that strapless top? Double-sided tape? There are no boobs to hook it on.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10
  • Surprise 1

Looks like the big head was photo-shopped on to her bony body.  Is the relative next to her wearing "the crown"?????

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

9 hours ago, mpeeps said:

20211024_215012.thumb.jpg.0f00d664d23e4eb1373378ab26b7bd83.jpg20211024_214959.thumb.jpg.5be1efd07e1d18ab47e79c4596b2d40f.jpg

Who cares about her birthday? She'll continue the celebration until November? How much in love with themselves is this person? She might watch too many episodes of the Kardashians or The Real Housewives of series. Aren't they constantly celebrating their birthdays? For someone who is always crying in their car she looks quite happy here. She looks like she has a great life too...  

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Fritopaws said:

Why is it that in every single one of her dance videos, she runs her hands over her nonexistent bosom? 

Her bikini top and bottom don't match. Where does she find the boyish looking bikini top? Why is she always dancing and what is that stupid clap she always adds to her dance routine? She is completely uncoordinated, can't dance and is nothing but a show off...  

• Like 7

4 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Her bikini top and bottom don't match. Where does she find the boyish looking bikini top? Why is she always dancing and what is that stupid clap she always adds to her dance routine? She is completely uncoordinated, can't dance and is nothing but a show off...  

She is a pathetic phony show off with nothing to show off

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Grow the hell up 😡Most middle age people, don’t make a huge deal about getting older. The last time I was excited and made a huge deal about my birthday. I turned 21, you 🤬moron ! You are running around like it’s your sweet sixteen. You need to worry about if QVC ,is going to keep your crazy ass 🤪 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

On 10/23/2021 at 3:17 AM, Fritopaws said:

Am I weird for thinking it’s a bit silly to make such a big self-promoting stink about birthday weeks or months as an grown woman? We have Skunks and now the Tanorexic doing it too? 🙄

Don't forget Jane Treacy.  She turns 60 in January, but has been talking about it for months. "I'm almost 60".  Someone who does this thinks they look great for 60 and wants a response:  You're going to be 60?!!!   Wow, you don't look a day over 41".  Jane looks every bit 60 and a more.  She ruins every single presentation that ever was.  I don't know how her family, friends, co-workers stand her.  Take a breath, Jane.  Breath.  And, get off my screen. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

18 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Don't forget Jane Treacy.  She turns 60 in January, but has been talking about it for months. "I'm almost 60".  Someone who does this thinks they look great for 60 and wants a response:  You're going to be 60?!!!   Wow, you don't look a day over 41".  Jane looks every bit 60 and a more.  She ruins every single presentation that ever was.  I don't know how her family, friends, co-workers stand her.  Take a breath, Jane.  Breath.  And, get off my screen. 

I really wish Jane would do something with her hair. It looks fried. She needs to wear it straight, cut shorter and a different hair color. I  wish the hair and make up people would be allowed back in the studio. Some of these hosts are in desperate need of these professionals.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dextr1276 said:

I really wish Jane would do something with her hair. It looks fried. She needs to wear it straight, cut shorter and a different hair color. I  wish the hair and make up people would be allowed back in the studio. Some of these hosts are in desperate need of these professionals.

I'll take it a step further and say I wish she would retire so I would have to listen to her drone on and on at 80 miles an hour about her daughters, her cat, her birthday, her shoes. Oh, and Jane, you're not a size small and if you'd wear the right size, you might feel less compelled to pull on your shirt every 33 seconds.  Phew, so glad to get that off my chest. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

3 minutes ago, Shauna said:

I'll take it a step further and say I wish she would retire so I would have to listen to her drone on and on at 80 miles an hour about her daughters, her cat, her birthday, her shoes. Oh, and Jane, you're not a size small and if you'd wear the right size, you might feel less compelled to pull on your shirt every 33 seconds.  Phew, so glad to get that off my chest. 

Am I mistaken but did she actually leave a while back? 

Just now, dextr1276 said:

I'm not a size small and neither is she. Her bottom half is very wide. I can add that I am actually glad she stopped talking about her Hawaii trip from a few years back. I swear I thought she would never stop.....🏝🏝🏝

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

even WITH the hair people in studio her hair looks like crap

she has curly thin hair probably hair , probaby a pain to style but she could get a blowout for onair 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Well said!! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

I'm not a size small and neither is she. Her bottom half is very wide. I can add that I am actually glad she stopped talking about her Hawaii trip from a few years back. I swear I thought she would never stop.....🏝🏝🏝

Yes, she left and returned.  This was years ago and I don't recall the details. 

She is very wide on the bottom and so I understand she is probably hard to fit.  Just accept it, though, you are not a size small.  In QVC sizing or otherwise.

Imagine when June of next year rolls around?   We'll still be hearing about her 60th birthday celebration. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She'll soon be crying in her car again; penitence for having a sniff of cake (hold the broccoli) and a good time.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

35 minutes ago, Shauna said:

Yes, she left and returned.  This was years ago and I don't recall the details. 

She is very wide on the bottom and so I understand she is probably hard to fit.  Just accept it, though, you are not a size small.  In QVC sizing or otherwise.

Imagine when June of next year rolls around?   We'll still be hearing about her 60th birthday celebration. 

I think (not sure) that Jane left because QVC let her husband go. He worked for QVC too. She tried selling her own line of jewelry (online?) bit it was unsuccessful, so she returned to QVC. Apparently there were no hard feelings, and they welcomed her back.

I'm sure some of you will remember this better than I did.

• Like 5

On 10/24/2021 at 5:12 PM, Fritopaws said:

She is trying to stimulate growth?

• Laugh 10

1 hour ago, Shauna said:

es, she left and returned.  This was years ago and I don't recall the details. 

I remember she left to start her own jewelry line and apparently, she didn't have the followers she thought she would. She said she came back because her infamous daughters wanted to to be back on TV. (Probably so she wouldn't be home bugging them!) But, that's the reason she gave.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 3

18 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

It’s a Tik Tok/IG Reels thing. 20 second clips where people show off do dance trends. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU-iPNFDiw6/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Kerstinky trying to keep up with the youth at 44 and thinks she has rhythm. 🤣

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 11

On 10/25/2021 at 8:07 AM, dextr1276 said:

Who cares about her birthday? She'll continue the celebration until November? How much in love with themselves is this person? She might watch too many episodes of the Kardashians or The Real Housewives of series. Aren't they constantly celebrating their birthdays? For someone who is always crying in their car she looks quite happy here. She looks like she has a great life too...  

Especially when she was on a great vacation on her in-laws dime.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I think (not sure) that Jane left because QVC let her husband go. He worked for QVC too. She tried selling her own line of jewelry (online?) bit it was unsuccessful, so she returned to QVC. Apparently there were no hard feelings, and they welcomed her back.

I'm sure some of you will remember this better than I did.

You got it exactly right 👍I was shocked when QVC let her back. She must have been crying and begging 🙏.She should have been an example for the rest of the hosts. You are just a sales person.  Sadly, they are still learning the hard way. I can’t wait for skunk and Kerstink to get their taste of reality. Wait till Kerstinky finds out ,that her online certificate . Is only useful for toilet paper 🧻 

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 4

Kerstinky is now hosting Peace, Love, Yuk. A blazer with a sweater insert. It looks ridiculous....

• Laugh 1

On 10/25/2021 at 4:27 PM, Watcher25 said:

Grow the hell up 😡Most middle age people, don’t make a huge deal about getting older. The last time I was excited and made a huge deal about my birthday. I turned 21, you 🤬moron ! You are running around like it’s your sweet sixteen. You need to worry about if QVC ,is going to keep your crazy ass 🤪 

She watches too many episodes of The Kardashians....they're always celebrating their birthdays too as if they are so important.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RubberbandGirl said:

856926909_kerstinig102721.thumb.JPG.999bd5617912da4433ec4a18145b9aa0.JPG

giphy.gif

And please show me some dance moves.  And places to park where I can cry in my car for my adoring fans.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

"Lead with irrational generosity" sounds quite ambitious for someone who has yet to show an example of charity of any sort.

Might be more appropriate to say "boss people around, with respect to eating, exercising, and religious worshipping, wherever I go".

Edited by CandyApple · Reason: added info to qualify the bossing around
  • Like 11