Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

Recommended Posts


zuda Z-Sol Hooded Zip Jacket

Kerstin:  "This jacket gives you a six pack. And I know you're saying, but you...No.  For everybody."

This jacket looks like a ruched sausage casing. On everybody.  Even you, Kerstin.

See video for Kerstin and her skin tight six pack.

https://www.qvc.com/zuda-Z-Sol-Hooded-Zip-Jacket.product.A379385.html

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, CandyApple said:

LOL!

I wonder if she "cleansed" those handcuffs she wore when attached to that strange guy on that even stranger dating show on which she competed.

Maybe she should have cleansed the guy, too.  He was "trying out" several women at once, so eww.

The whole thing was grosser than a pandemic era wallet.

 

OH I'd love to see a vid of this.  TOO GOOD ! ! !

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, JT57 said:

OH I'd love to see a vid of this.  TOO GOOD ! ! !

FOUND IT.  "Chains of Love"  On Amazon Prime.  So she can "talk the talk of a BAD GIRL more that walk the walk of a BAD GIRL."

Oh wow.  She was a total D BAG even in 2001.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, Burly said:

Is that sort of activity to be encouraged? I would have thought it could be quite dangerous for some people.

Q does the standard "check with your doctor first" but you are right.  Inversion tables are risky, if not dangerous, for people with high blood pressure, heart issues, joint replacements, eye issues such as glaucoma, and ear problems.  Doesn't necessarily mean you can't use one if you are keeping yourself to limited angles (once again, check with your doc), but doing what Kerstin likes to do would be a huge no-no.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 2
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Q does the standard "check with your doctor first" but you are right.  Inversion tables are risky, if not dangerous, for people with high blood pressure, heart issues, joint replacements, eye issues such as glaucoma, and ear problems. 

You're right. I have a Teeter inversion table (older model) and I would never dream of hanging upside down. I just recline it a little bit, until I can feel a nice stretching sensation in my torso, and I don't stay inclined very long. My husband tried it and was unable to tolerate it, because he said he felt all the blood rushing to his head.

I think Kerstin actually scares people away from ordering the table when she hangs upside down. Older people with health problems just don't want to try that. Her exercising is too extreme, just like her diet. She needs to go do infomercials for some health food company or exercise equipment company that targets women her age, and forget about QVC and their demographic of older women.

 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

You're right. I have a Teeter inversion table (older model) and I would never dream of hanging upside down. I just recline it a little bit, until I can feel a nice stretching sensation in my torso, and I don't stay inclined very long. My husband tried it and was unable to tolerate it, because he said he felt all the blood rushing to his head.

I think Kerstin actually scares people away from ordering the table when she hangs upside down. Older people with health problems just don't want to try that. Her exercising is too extreme, just like her diet. She needs to go do infomercials for some health food company or exercise equipment company that targets women her age, and forget about QVC and their demographic of older women.

She's showing off.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Burly said:

Is that sort of activity to be encouraged? I would have thought it could be quite dangerous for some people. 
 

They are irresponsible with all their presentations of home health items. A throwaway disclaimer at the beginning doesn’t mean much. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

zuda Z-Sol Hooded Zip Jacket

Kerstin:  "This jacket gives you a six pack. And I know you're saying, but you...No.  For everybody."

This jacket looks like a ruched sausage casing. On everybody.  Even you, Kerstin.

See video for Kerstin and her skin tight six pack.

https://www.qvc.com/zuda-Z-Sol-Hooded-Zip-Jacket.product.A379385.html

Kerstin's instant 6pk jacket.

1662027323_Screenshot2020-09-29at10_17_01AM.png.861d5e5a7e5900333ba7fc2488b9a5eb.png951063501_Screenshot2020-09-29at10_17_31AM.png.b260cd9ef494f45f17c3b4c025092d09.png1693310236_Screenshot2020-09-29at10_18_29AM.png.f5fcd3289cd44ffedef6505951ef8937.png

  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

I can't stand her smug expressions when she poses. The models have ordinary pleasant facial expressions, but Kerstin always projects "Look at me! Aren't I cute? Aren't I thinner than everybody else?"

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

Kerstin's instant 6pk jacket.

1662027323_Screenshot2020-09-29at10_17_01AM.png.861d5e5a7e5900333ba7fc2488b9a5eb.png951063501_Screenshot2020-09-29at10_17_31AM.png.b260cd9ef494f45f17c3b4c025092d09.png1693310236_Screenshot2020-09-29at10_18_29AM.png.f5fcd3289cd44ffedef6505951ef8937.png

 

This is exercise wear.  How can anyone move in this thing?

Just because you are thin doesn't mean you are immune from needing to size up.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

What if I don’t want a six pack? What if I like being soft and curvy? Can I still buy the jacket? Or is the desire to look like you have a tapeworm necessary?

Fun fact, in the Victorian era (and persisting thereafter), women ingested tapeworms to lose weight.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

What if I don’t want a six pack? What if I like being soft and curvy? Can I still buy the jacket? Or is the desire to look like you have a tapeworm necessary?

Fun fact, in the Victorian era (and persisting thereafter), women ingested tapeworms to lose weight.

Pfft, tapeworms are so old-fashioned. Today they use laxatives, such as that green tea called Skinny Tea, or something like that. Hmmm, Kerstin eats all that green stuff, and perhaps she also drinks the Perricone green drinks... and maybe has to buy a lot of PooPourri.

  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

That top is making even micro-skinny Kerstin look like she’s got a pooch on her tum. Which we know she hasn’t. The bottoms are doing nothing for her bum either. Flat as a pancake. I think Skunky has a better figure, she certainly has a nicer bum, if only she’d ‘fess up about her size! 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Side view looks more like broccoli bloat bumps than a six pack.

I don't aspire to having a multiple beer can look on my abdomen either.

I'm more of an old school, va va voom, hourglass girl.  See my pic?

LOL.

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

There was a thread about her (3 pages long) on the other forum, which was deleted.  They typical "unkind to host".  I read through it earlier, and everything that was mentioned was the truth.

And, ugh with her and that ridiculous pose where she bevels on one foot, and she pushes the other leg towards the back.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Burly said:

Don’t come for me.  I think she looks pretty with the curly hair and bandana. 
 

#sorryaboutit 🙂

A4351-ACF-E740-4-ACE-9918-45-F2-FC44173-

I think so too, Burly.  Still she is annoying! 😄

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/28/2020 at 4:42 AM, Coffeecup said:

She did a presentation of V36915 HoMedics Air Compression Back Stretching Mat. Damn, she's scrawny.

 

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist back stretching mat 1 9-27-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist back stretching mat 2 9-27-20.jpg

I'm guessing that bit of skin showing above her jeans was planned.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I think this was the house she was worried about losing a few months ago.

One of the commenters criticized her, saying, "Anything to make a buck!  We are supposed to be staying home!"

199134509_Screenshot_2020-09-29SandEverywhereonInstagramSpendthequarantineinparadiseHalfpriceonthecottagerightnowWe....thumb.png.a366aa3586e6d96edd4824fe80705106.png

Edited by CandyApple
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post

Is that where they lived before she moved east to take the QVC job? Interesting, if it was their home before, or was it their second home for weekend vacatons? So, they are hanging on to it, using it as a rental property. Maybe she hopes to go back and live in CA at some post-QVC point.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Coffeecup said:

Is that where they lived before she moved east to take the QVC job? Interesting, if it was their home before, or was it their second home for weekend vacatons? So, they are hanging on to it, using it as a rental property. Maybe she hopes to go back and live in CA at some post-QVC point.

Can that "post-QVC point" be sooner rather than later?

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

That post was from March.  The video where she was catastrophizing about her life, job, and losing the house that they don't live in was a few months after this.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Can that "post-QVC point" be sooner rather than later?

Yeah, what about that "five months of service" trip she's been boasting about? (And already planning a book about it!) The one where the whole family lives on a boat and sails around to poor countries, saving the heathen?

Hmm, how will she get her broccoli if she lives on a boat going to different places? Will she only dock at ports where there's a market with fresh broccoli? Or will she have to *gasp, horrors* eat local food?

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Yeah, what about that "five months of service" trip she's been boasting about? (And already planning a book about it!) The one where the whole family lives on a boat and sails around to poor countries, saving the heathen?

Hmm, how will she get her broccoli if she lives on a boat going to different places? Will she only dock at ports where there's a market with fresh broccoli? Or will she have to *gasp, horrors* eat local food?

Really?

Puh-leez!  If she did this trip, it would mean she'd have to leave QVC!   Sign her up!  And PRONTO!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post

10 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

What if I don’t want a six pack? What if I like being soft and curvy? Can I still buy the jacket? Or is the desire to look like you have a tapeworm necessary?

Fun fact, in the Victorian era (and persisting thereafter), women ingested tapeworms to lose weight.

Tapeworms to lose weight.  Whew.  We've come a long way.

Now we have  tablets that contain the equivalent of 50 broccoli florets each,  so we don't need to eat.

  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

What if I don’t want a six pack? What if I like being soft and curvy? Can I still buy the jacket? Or is the desire to look like you have a tapeworm necessary?

Fun fact, in the Victorian era (and persisting thereafter), women ingested tapeworms to lose weight.

Where can you find a good tapeworm these days?

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, Coffeecup said:

Here is Kerstin showing off on the inversion table, hanging upside down. Most people just do a gentle reclining on this type of table. F13701 Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table with FlexTech Bed.

Watch on YouTube:  (Her presentation of the table is not on the QVC website any longer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b2q5HTXFLA

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Teeter inversion table 4 collage 1 9-26-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Teeter inversion table 3 9-26-20.jpg

I can't stand the sound of her voice, like nails on a chalkboard😖

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

On 9/30/2020 at 7:22 AM, AuntCarol said:

Where can you find a good tapeworm these days?

Amazon ?  😆

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

It's Kerstinky's birthday month.  Not just a day or two, a week or weekend.  She celebrates her birthday the entire month and reminds her viewers every time she's on the air or posts on sm it seems.  

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 7
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

It's Kerstinky's birthday month.  Not just a day or too, week or weekend.  She celebrates her birthday the entire month and reminds her viewers every time she's on the air or posts on sm it seems.  

losers do that crap!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

In the 2+ weeks since Kerstin got her own thread she’s posted no new bikini/pubic bone shots on her social media. Instead it’s been non-stop whining and complaining.

If she doesn’t throw us a pubic bone soon we’re going to have to rename this thread “Kerstin Lindquist: Riding the Struggle Bus”

  • Laugh 21

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

what adult makes a deal about their birthday's? 

so childish 

Maybe for a milestone birthday -- 30, 40, 50, etc. Although I've decided to be 39 from now on. 😁

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

We got a long way ago until dee day!  She's a Scorpio like another ahem host we know and love.  Lots to analyze astrologically if you're into that sort of thang.

1026242523_Screenshot2020-10-01at8_54_42PM.png.68aa91ea173f18c9626551d3706e7f6f.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size