Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I cropped a screenshot so we could see it.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Instagram preaching 2 10-07-21.jpg

Is she preaching in this pic?

• Sad 4

8 hours ago, Burly said:

I watched the first thirty seconds of that before dumping it. Sorry but I do not wish to be lectured by a finger-wagging narcissist on my “life goals” and how to achieve them. Especially given the lecturers apparent mental health and body dysmorphia issues which she suffers from dispute being led by God in everything she does. 

Applause to you for this post from a thousand kitties!  

cat clapping.gif

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 1

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

I cropped a screenshot so we could see it.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Instagram preaching 2 10-07-21.jpg 

I believe as sophisticated animals with opposable thumbs, humans, like other animals, have the innate ability to look at a fellow human and sense if they are healthy or not. 
She looks incredibly unhealthy. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

I believe as sophisticated animals with opposable thumbs, humans, like other animals, have the innate ability to look at a fellow human and sense if they are healthy or not. 
She looks incredibly unhealthy. 

UNHEALTHY - UNATTRACTIVE - UNSEXY - UNSTABLE - UNNORMAL  ........ did I miss anything else?

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

UNHEALTHY - UNATTRACTIVE - UNSEXY - UNSTABLE - UNNORMAL  ........ did I miss anything else?

UNBEARABLE

• Like 4
  • Laugh 9

4 hours ago, phonybaloney said:

Uncool 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

Did she break her nose or something? It looks very bulbous and lumpy compared to how it looked in January.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Instagram preachng nose different collage 10-08-21.jpg

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4

13 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

She is too young to look so worn down.

Broccoli is exhausting to digest. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 9

I never watch Saturday Morning Q, for obvious reasons.

Today I turned on the Q, and Alberti was doing a fine job selling mini flashlights.

Kerstin wanders over, with her cropped top and crotch enhancing pants, and adds nothing to the presentation, except her frenetic energy.

Next presentation, Kerstin is selling Goli gummy supplements, talking a mile a minute, and starts popping the different varieties of Golis like they are candy.

Getting tired of wondering why nobody tells these people when they are doing something that is unpleasant and potentially unwatchable. She sounds like a sped up maniac.

I muted, then just clicked off.

I can understand why her husband is chubby. He probably uses food to stuff down the feelings of being married to her.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 7

Just now, CandyApple said:

I can understand why her husband is chubby. He probably uses food to stuff down the feelings of being married to her.

Or a passive aggressive eff you to all her “health” obsessions. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

8 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Today I turned on the Q, and Alberti was doing a fine job selling mini flashlights.

Kirsten wanders over, with her cropped top and crotch enhancing pants, and adds nothing to the presentation, except her frenetic energy.

Next presentation, Kerstin is selling Goli supplements, talking a mile a minute, and starts popping the different varieties of Golis like they are candy.

Getting tired of wondering why nobody tells these people when they are doing something that is unpleasant and potentially unwatchable. She sounds like a sped up maniac.

8 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Kirsten wanders over, with her cropped top and crotch enhancing pants, and adds nothing to the presentation, except her frenetic energy.

Next presentation, Kerstin is selling Goli supplements, talking a mile a minute, and starts popping the different varieties of Golis like they are candy.

I totally agree, talking a mile a minute, almost manic. What wound her up this morning? Is she so happy to be pushing vitamins and workout equipment? I'm sorry but she has a really weird shape, no boobs at all. I really don't know if I can watch any more of this shit show.....

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

I use to drink apple cider vinegar for the health benefits,  I use to drink coconut oil, I use to take this and drink that....

How about just having a normal,  well balanced, diversified diet?

• Like 12
  • Laugh 2

1 minute ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I use to drink apple cider vinegar for the health benefits,  I use to drink coconut oil, I use to take this and drink that....

How about a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi....

2 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

She sounds like she's chasing the illusive fountain of youth. She can't come to terms with aging gracefully on a normal level like everyone else.... 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2

This is what happens when you starve yourself 👎 She looks like a meth addict 🤢 Get some damn help .

image.jpeg.89cfde0ccb3ba87923136795aa3d9997.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

3 hours ago, litehauskeeper said:

her squat form is wrong

as is her box jump, I dont think she can do them 

Because she doesn't do any legit exercise. She starves herself, sprays herself with a mister to look sweaty, and poses in front of exercise equipment.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 9
  • Laugh 8

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Because she doesn't do any legit exercise. She starves herself, sprays herself with a mister to look sweaty, and poses in front of exercise equipment.

She seemed a little uncoordinated at the cubi box. She's as bad at exercise as she is when she's "dancing" in her silly TikTok videos.....

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2

This show that Kerstain and Jenn are doing on Wednesday nights, are they taking over David’s Wednesday show permanently?  I’ve read that this show is a lot of fitness and all the things those two seem to covet.  

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

This show that Kerstain and Jenn are doing on Wednesday nights, are they taking over David’s Wednesday show permanently?  I’ve read that this show is a lot of fitness and all the things those two seem to covet.  

Thankfully, there’s usually a fashion show on Q2 Wednesday evenings. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Say it isn't so.....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Let's see... that would be:

Using exercise machines

Doing yoga poses

Reading scripture

Writing in gratitude journals and vision boards

Wearing athleisure clothes

Wearing lots of makeup

Using all the anti-aging beauty creams and serums

Drinking green veggie drinks

Being thin

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

Watching Kirsten now selling the Dyson Cordless Vacuum. She certainly seems a lot calmer than yesterday when she was on manic mode. She's not talking a hundred miles a minute, over animated or in 7th Heaven because a vacuum cleaner does not a vitamin or fitness equipment make....maybe she should stick to home appliances from now on.

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

Watching Kirsten now selling the Dyson Cordless Vacuum. She certainly seems a lot calmer than yesterday when she was on manic mode. She's not talking a hundred miles a minute, over animated or in 7th Heaven because a vacuum cleaner does not a vitamin or fitness equipment make....maybe she should stick to home appliances from now on.

Maybe not 😂

I saw the end of her demo of the TSV on a hardwood sample, and she couldn’t get it open to remove the canister and show what she’d picked up. She ended up just dropping that $700 vacuum with a thud. Guess she thought the camera and microphone were focused on the OAP. 

My vote is they put her somewhere behind the camera if they keep her.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

3 minutes ago, Neiman said:

Maybe not 😂

I saw the end of her demo of the TSV on a hardwood sample, and she couldn’t get it open to remove the canister and show what she’d picked up. She ended up just dropping that $700 vacuum with a thud. Guess she thought the camera and microphone were focused on the OAP. 

My vote is they put her somewhere behind the camera if they keep her.

Yep I saw that. Not a graceful way to end her presentation. I think she asked the OAP what to do....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

I think the Jen and Kerstin show is scheduled after David's the first week of November. 

After the Sunday show, his Wednesday show is probably one of Q's most valuable shows.  No way would they cancel it.

• Like 8

A month ago, Kerstin posted that she "fractured and displaced a rib a few days ago".

Today, she says she is sore from dancing up a storm for three hours in uncomfortable boots at a concert last night, and after this Sketchers show, has an hour of fitness.

Yesterday, she was squatting and doing other exercises on the Cubii.

How many others fitness shows has she had this past month?

Is this woman a masochist or complete liar?  Ribs do not heal this quickly.

Perhaps she was misdiagnosed.  🤷‍♀️

-----

Kerstin said she met her husband skiing.  He was on ski patrol.

Sketchers rep, Lauren:  "Did he rescue you?"

Kerstin:  "He rescued me from the bar where he picked me up."

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 2

24 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

A month ago, Kerstin posted that she "fractured and displaced a rib a few days ago".

Today, she says she was at a concert last night, dancing up a storm for three hours in uncomfortable boots, and after this Sketchers show, has an hour of fitness.

Yesterday, she was squatting and doing other exercises on the Cubii.

How many others fitness shows has she had this past month?

Is this woman a masochist or complete liar?  Ribs do not heal this quickly.

Perhaps she was misdiagnosed.  🤷‍♀️

-----

Right now she's pedaling her little heart out on the Fitnation Flex Bike. She must "heal" quickly or else the rib story was just BS....  

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

That sounds about right.

• Laugh 13

16 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

Right now she's pedaling her little heart out on the Fitnation Flex Bike. She must "heal" quickly or else the rib story was just BS....  

She's also doing a bunch of upper body strength exercises.

An injured rib would be affected by all of these moves.

Not to mention she hauled the machine across the floor and opened and closed it a few times.

I'm calling BS.

Or else we'll have another post to expect, with Kerstin in a hospital bed, crying how she didn't listen to her body, but knows God will heal her, just in time to work off the four pieces of candy corn she will eat on Halloween.

ETA:  She just jumped off of her bike to crank up the tension on Rick's bike.

Kerstin:  "I'm on 7."

She should be questioned about this.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

25 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

I think she probably diagnosed herself, and she exaggerates everything.

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
  • Sad 2

Is anyone watching this?

She's a maniac, maniac.

She must have had a bionic rib transplant on her day off.

2 minutes ago, Elle820 said:

I think she probably diagnosed herself, and she exaggerates everything.

Could be.  But she said the doc told her to "lay low for an unreasonable amount of time for a working mom".

I think she meant for an exercise addict.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I think her natural personality is a drunken skank, but she decided to fight against it for whatever reason. It doesn't seem to be working out well for her.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I think her natural personality is a drunken skank, but decided she to fight against it for whatever reason. It doesn't seem to be working out well for her.

True. Now she's attempting to brand herself as a Christian skank. 😁

• Laugh 11
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Kerstin:  "I'm on 7."

caling BS

she couldn't do the box jump, 

how to maintain high resistance with wibbly, wobbly muscle ?

if I could do a box properly would sure as H do on TV 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, litehauskeeper said:

caling BS

she couldn't do the box jump, 

how to maintain high resistance with wibbly, wobbly muscle ?

if I could do a box properly would sure as H do on TV 

She doesn't seem like someone who regularly exercises. She seems to have no strength,  very uncoordinated. She’s all talk and no substance.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

I'm tired of her acting like an expert on all things fitness and nutrition. 

Yep, she should practice what she "preaches"

• Like 6

22 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I mean, we shouldn't be surprised at this really. Its 100% in character for her. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Burly said:

I mean, we shouldn't be surprised at this really. Its 100% in character for her. 

Possibly before she found religion......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Laugh 5

On 10/10/2021 at 3:25 PM, dextr1276 said:

Gemma Kent kicks her ass when it comes to working a Dyson. 

Edited by One4Sorrow2TooBad
  • Like 2

I'm really surprised there's no mention of when she and Rick were selling the bike, she said she had to have therapy for that region down there. 

She said she was a cycle instructor and the seats were very small, narrow and compared it to the bike they were selling (wide, larger seat).  She said, I had to have therapy after I was an instructor.  Rick laughed and she said no, I'm serious (paraphrasing).  She was, in fact, serious and Rick looked uncomfortable and proceeded to back out of that conversation and guide her back to selling the bike. 

No one, and I mean no one, wants to hear about vagina problems on national television. 

It was a while back, but when she was on with the same OAP as the bike, they were selling that tiny treadmill.  The OAP was in a small home and Kerstin made fun of it.  What an asshole. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 3

she is FOS as a person who has taken spin classes for 20+ years and have my own bike now,  that is BS  ifyou hurt that much you are set up wrong and doing it all wrong,  

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

2 hours ago, Shauna said:

I'm really surprised there's no mention of when she and Rick were selling the bike, she said she had to have therapy for that region down there. 

She said she was a cycle instructor and the seats were very small, narrow and compared it to the bike they were selling (wide, larger seat).  She said, I had to have therapy after I was an instructor.  Rick laughed and she said no, I'm serious (paraphrasing).  She was, in fact, serious and Rick looked uncomfortable and proceeded to back out of that conversation and guide her back to selling the bike. 

No one, and I mean no one, wants to hear about vagina problems on national television. 

It was a while back, but when she was on with the same OAP as the bike, they were selling that tiny treadmill.  The OAP was in a small home and Kerstin made fun of it.  What an asshole. 

How Christian like of Kerstin to make fun of someone's home.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 4