Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

Her latest IG post (which I cannot post) takes the cake in the Drama Queen Department.

When things don't go as she wants or plans, she seems on the edge of survival.

The friend who she previously claims had said horrible things about her must really have her number, up close and personally.

She seems to be a handful.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6
  • Sad 4

I noticed I don’t see posts with  Rachel Boesing and Kerstink hanging out. They use to be the best of friends. I guess Rachel got tired of drama and BS.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

12 hours ago, Booney said:

Looks like he’s working on a lobster-red sunburn.

OR.... the afterglow of a six pack of beer !

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

13 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Maybe her friend called her out and old Kerstinky can't handled the truth.

She doesnt have friends.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

6 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

I noticed I don’t see posts with  Rachel Boesing and Kerstink hanging out. They use to be the best of friends. I guess Rachel got tired of drama and BS.

Rachel is 55,she doesnt have time for her nonsense.

• Like 11

Kerstin is complaining that she drank too much last night.

Said she had three drinks, but held up four fingers.

Maybe she is still drunk.

Jesus still loves her, she says.

But does her liver?

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Kerstin is complaining that she drank too much last night.

Said she had three drinks, but held up four fingers.

Maybe she is still drunk.

Jesus still loves her, she says.

But does her liver?

How does she know Jesus still loves her??? Isn't gluttony a sin????

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

Why does she have a twat hump? 

She posted an IG video, 3 drinks was too many.

I had no idea how old she actually looks.  Her neck is really bad.   

QVC must do some serious filtering. 

• Like 7

Her skin is looking more leathery due to sun exposure. She wants to be out in the sun at the beach or on the boat all the time, and it appears that she doesn't use sunscreen.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Check out that sun damaged neck!

20210927_004422.thumb.jpg.c41e7aa6b51f81999b7a1f27387072ab.jpg

Good grief -- and we were snarking on poor Mary Beth for having rings on her neck! Kerstin is much younger, but her neck rings look far worse.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Burly said:

E0701-F02-B7-D8-4-A69-A376-DFF73-DCA9-DD

LMFAO!  perfect Burly! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! Im soo jealous that I didnt come up with that one first. LOL

• Laugh 5

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

85CA29B0-04C0-4B22-BD6E-7CF84BC2066A.jpeg.2e9ab0dcdeaa28ce6fa78c7a919873f4.jpeg

A crown right? Assuming she has the same earring on the other lobe, that would make a pair.   So that’s two crowns for her! 😉

A few weeks ago, she did a video in her dressing room, previewing products, and mentioned she was switching out her anchor earrings for crowns. 

• Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Are those little crown earrings that she’s wearing? Upside down?

Oh hail the Queen!!

9 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Good grief -- and we were snarking on poor Mary Beth for having rings on her neck! Kerstin is much younger, but her neck rings look far worse.

Can we tell how old she is by counting the rings on her neck?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Laugh 11

2 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Her head looks huge 😱 Jughead Kerstink 😂🤣

image.thumb.jpeg.f9eadf51c08db411c2ba6c1ba5986300.jpeg

Her big head goes with her huge ego

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Check out that sun damaged neck!

20210927_004422.thumb.jpg.c41e7aa6b51f81999b7a1f27387072ab.jpg

She has the same Karl Malden type nose that Shawn has.....

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Way to match a host with a show:

Countdown to Cozy (with icy Kerstin)

More like Countdown to Crazy and Crying.

"We're being very generous with that price."

You have nothing to do with it, Big Bird.

She told the Koolaburra rep that the fleece sweater in the "chocolate chip" color made her angry, because when a color is named after a food that she doesn't usually eat, it makes her angry because then she wants it.

🙄

I have a solution, Demento:  eat a piece of chocolate and stop being angry at the world...or a sweater.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

Oh, brother....her latest video is in defense of her overindulging in alcohol the night before.  She confesses she doesn't feel great as she's walking along the bay, telling us it's o.k. to not feel bad about ourselves when we succumb (to anything, not just alcohol). We shouldn't beat ourselves up.  It's more like she's trying to convince herself, I think.

Here's what I can't get squared in my head.  She has this very rigid eating regimen where she won't allow herself anything that will sustain her and certainly nothing that I would consider "fun".  But she'll go out and drink alcohol?  

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Oh, brother....her latest video is in defense of her overindulging in alcohol the night before.  She confesses she doesn't feel great as she's walking along the bay, telling us it's o.k. to not feel bad about ourselves when we succumb (to anything, not just alcohol). We shouldn't beat ourselves up.  It's more like she's trying to convince herself, I think.

Here's what I can't get squared in my head.  She has this very rigid eating regimen where she won't allow herself anything that will sustain her and certainly nothing that I would consider "fun".  But she'll go out and drink alcohol?  

And then she feels guilty about it since she had to justify/post about it.  Does anything give her guilt-free pleasure or happiness?  Other than crying in her car to post on Instagram?  Sea kelp.  I mean seek help, Kerstin. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

14 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

She is wound so tight fighting whatever her inner demons are. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 1

Kerstin said QVC wanted her to help design a pair of joggers but she said no, and why would she put her name on anything else since nothing is better than the Anybody joggers.

Miss Opportunistic turned down a lucrative opportunity?

This sounds fishy.

• Like 6
  • Surprise 1

19 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Kerstin said QVC wanted her to help design a pair of joggers but she said no, and why would she put her name on anything else since nothing is better than the Anybody joggers.

Miss Opportunistic turned down a lucrative opportunity?

This sounds fishy.

She must be working on her "Crown" line of crap.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

True.  I almost don't feel comfortable ragging on her.  

** I did say "almost".

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Way to match a host with a show:

Countdown to Cozy (with icy Kerstin)

More like Countdown to Crazy and Crying.

"We're being very generous with that price."

You have nothing to do with it, Big Bird.

She told the Koolaburra rep that the fleece sweater in the "chocolate/chocolate" color made her angry, because when a color is named after a food that she doesn't usually eat, it makes her angry because then she wants it.

🙄

I have a solution, Demento:  eat a piece of chocolate and stop being angry at the world...or a sweater.

Someone seriously needs to be in intensive therapy. She must be a barrel of laughs at a BBQ or holiday dinner. I can see her sitting at the table judging everyone and staring at them while they eat and how much of it....

Kerstin is either at war with the world, at war with herself, or both.

She's an imperfect person living in an imperfect world and just can't handle it.

Edited by dextr1276
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

She is in dire need of serious, not just internet certified, help.  Like inpatient therapy.  I’m no psychologist here but, having experienced life in many not so great ways, having a professional help you through difficult times is a life saver.  She surely seems on the brink of a total breakdown, or worse.  And really, you are a public figure, why oh why the social media opposing personas?  Begging for attention when you exclaim every.single.Saturday how this or that product makes you so happy?  And then two minutes later a sm post breaking down because you can’t grow nails or whatever.  I call bullshit on most of this.  She is an anorexic attention whore who can’t stand that she’s aging.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4

Sidebar…LOL… just had to say that….. if chocolate brown upsets her perhaps it should be called broccoli poop brown….

• Laugh 10

Watching Amy with LOGO right now. Amy is attractive thin unlike Kerstin who reminds me of someone anorexic. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, dextr1276 said:

Watching Amy with LOGO right now. Amy is attractive thin unlike Kerstin who reminds me of someone anorexic. 

Also, love her or hate her, she's always upbeat and positive.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Agree.  I cannot watch her on QVC, but when I read/ see her behavior and comments here, I really sense something is wrong.

• Like 8

I still don't know why she hasn't sought a transfer over to HSN (or maybe she has)?

She could be at the beach everyday, and when she says "I'm so happy!", she might really mean it.

Also, people around here love to ask to which place of worship you belong, and that would be a great opening to meet like-minded people with respect to religion.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to bump into her in Target's frozen aisle, seeing her peering at the ice cream through the glass door, stomach growling, tears flowing, and me saying "excuse me" while I collect and make off with my generous supply of sweet treats.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9

TPTB at QVC must not be into prevention, but where are they to put out the fires when they start?

The on air talent —> is told to infuse the presentations with their personal stories —> the on air talent uses social media to dance between the work world and their personal world —> the worlds clash —> the on air talent leaves too much DNA at the on air presentation —> which for good or bad, taints the potential purchase.

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I still don't know why she hasn't sought a transfer over to HSN (or maybe she has)?

They don't encourage making it clear to the viewing audience that hosts have a full brazilian wax.

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

She could be at the beach everyday, and when she says "I'm so happy!", she might really mean it.

Also, people around here love to ask to which place of worship you belong, and that would be a great opening to meet like-minded people with respect to religion.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to bump into her in Target's frozen aisle, seeing her peering at the ice cream through the glass door, stomach growling, tears flowing, and me saying "excuse me" while I collect and make off with my generous supply of sweet treats.

i honestly dont think work is the problem,that is when she seems to be happiest.i think she puts too much pressure on herself at home.

• Like 7

I think she tries to control her home. I'm sure it's a continuous source of disappointment to her. In a narcissist's world, everything is a reflection of them.

• Like 13

13 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Or the candy aisle where I instinctively reach for chocolate which is taboo to Kirsten, or the potato chip aisle where I instinctively reach for a bag of chips. I think if Kirsten did allow herself one little bit of food indulgence instead of denying herself she might actually be a lot happier in her life. It's not natural to go through life restricting every thought, move or temptation.

• Like 8
  • Sad 3

Constant attention to, mentioning of her austere approach to food and perhaps exercise, does not go well with shopping. Austerity is not a thriving contributor to purchasing.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

i honestly dont think work is the problem,that is when she seems to be happiest.i think she puts too much pressure on herself at home.

I didn't mean to imply that she is unhappy at work, just that she calls herself a "summer girl" and prayers it never ends.

In Florida, she could enjoy summer for a lot longer and have pretty much the same job.

But then that would be one less thing to be unhappy about and that might totally discombobulate her.

• Like 8

Constant attention to, mentioning of her austere approach to food and perhaps exercise, does not go well with shopping. Austerity is not a thriving contributor to purchasing.

She's almost monk-like in her rigidity and determination to avoid food at all costs. Do her children and husband follow her strict regimen? I wonder. I guess there's no Twinkies or Devil Dogs in the Kirsten household. What a boring life.

• Sad 3

Well, she's happy again!! Holding on to summer for as long as she could!!  When did her nose become so distracting!!

20210928_120310.thumb.jpg.585d2cb064447a85b529015ae6a71435.jpg

• Sad 5