Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

10 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

Listen to the first 30 seconds, and again at about 3:15.

I believe there is a technical term for Kerstin's sales pitch:  Talking Out of Your Ass.  Or more commonly known in certain circles as Having One Hell of a Nerve.

New things I am not getting every 6 months, even though QVC insists I do:

-bras

-sneakers

-wallet

Another unpleasantry that we hardly comment on is Kerstin having a history of pleading poverty, due to adoption expenses bleeding her dry.

Yet she still speaks often, especially during zuda (lower case "z" intended, which seems weird) shows, about how she frequents high-end athletic performance clothing stores and her many pairs of athletic shoes. 

None of this is cheap, but perhaps her several published grammatically incorrect books of inspiration have helped her recoup her losses. 

A new wallet every six months.  Ha!

Probably replenishes her food supply every six months, too. 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6
  • Sad 5

This post is to Deaja. You are a hypocrite. You have a whole thread that demeans a woman and insults her and then you ban accounts that criticize you for making such a childish thread.I find it funny you can make a thread dedicated to bashing someone but when someone calls you out on it you ban. BTW being on tv does not make someone subject to criticism. And its not criticism that you are giving, its toxicity that your are spreading. You ban because you know what you are doing is wrong. If you were in the right you would let the posts stay. But you are a coward because only a coward would make a thread demeaning another human being like she's some 5th grader.

I watched her "I'm so claustrophobic, I wanted to scream today" Instagram video.

She's used to traveling everywhere, any chance she gets. She wishes the states would just open up. She promises she'll be so careful. She has been already.

I wish she would just say this stuff into a paper bag and not out to the world, because she sounds so self-centered.

I wonder if she made this video before or after she said a prayer for each of the 200,000 people that died from COVID here in the US.

You're lucky enough to have a nice pool. Why don't you get on one of your gross swimsuits, make yourself a pina colada, and get drunk enough to think you are somewhere else.

Please make sure #ilovemyhusband is with you in case you tip over on your float when tipsy.

• Like 14
  • Laugh 5

BRAVO @CandyApple well said!! She needs a permanent Host at Home gig of another kind and a power outage, technical difficulties, no wifi. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 6

11 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I watched her "I'm so claustrophobic, I wanted to scream today" Instagram video.

She's used to traveling everywhere, any chance she gets. She wishes the states would just open up. She promises she'll be so careful. She has been already.

I wish she would just say this stuff into a paper bag and not out to the world, because she sounds so self-centered.

I wonder if she made this video before or after she said a prayer for each of the 200,000 people that died from COVID here in the US.

You're lucky enough to have a nice pool. Why don't you get on one of your gross swimsuits, make yourself a pina colada, and get drunk enough to think you are somewhere else.

Please make sure #ilovemyhusband is with you in case you tip over on your float when tipsy.

She has a big house, a nice yard with a pool, a family with a life-time lobster mate, plenty of obscene toddler-sized bikinis and it’s just not enough. I wonder how many “fans” she’s losing with her privileged attitude. I guess she’s so special that staying home is much harder on her than the rest of us mere mortals.

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

Got it. I loved the phrase and the image it elicited. But these may not have been what you envisioned.with that turn of phrase. Her complaints and frustrations are annoying and sad.

Edited by Fromwhereisit
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Someone should tell this idiot that the desire to travel is NOT called claustrophobia.

Edited by Syringa Vulgaris
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Kerstin applied her favorite lipstick, from Givenchy, saying, "let's go to Paris".  She keeps one in every single bag. 

Wants to take her daughters to Paris when they turn 13, for a long weekend.

What will she eat when she goes?  Broccoli sans gratin?

She really can't get the taste of travel out of her mouth or off of her mind.

Thirsty yet from that half empty glass of water, Kerstin?

Brat.

• Like 12
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

She looks like a someone who’s been kicked out of a national bag lady convention.  What the hell is that outfit she has on today?  Then she’s got that hunk of hair hanging out of that bandana.  I just want to go after her with pair of scissors. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

It's sports day, but y'all made me look! I can only see her from the waist up, but she is definitely serving bag lady realness. And she thinks she's all that and a bag of chips. 🤮

• Like 8

1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

She looks like a someone who’s been kicked out of a national bag lady convention.  What the hell is that outfit she has on today?  Then she’s got that hunk of hair hanging out of that bandana.  I just want to go after her with pair of scissors. 

Yeah, me, too....except probably not for the same reason you do!

Sigh....she looks awful and is awful.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 3

8 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She has a big house, a nice yard with a pool, a family with a life-time lobster mate, plenty of obscene toddler-sized bikinis and it’s just not enough. I wonder how many “fans” she’s losing with her privileged attitude. I guess she’s so special that staying home is much harder on her than the rest of us mere mortals.

She just has to keep playing the overtly religious card and those fans will ignore everything else.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

23 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Will she ever just shut up and be grateful for the life she has?

I posted on her instagram a while back when she was doing the poor me. Why can't you just be happy for what you have a job, 3 healthy.....she blocked me in a nano second.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 8
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Elle820 said:

I posted on her instagram a while back when she was doing the poor me. Why can't you just be happy for what you have a job, 3 healthy.....she blocked me in a nano second.

Ha! Where IS her crown???

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Kerstin on Sunday, looking like she doesn't have a care in the world. She was selling Givenchy lipstick, which she said she loves. The camera crew gave her an extensive period of closeups.

A273732 Givenchy Rouge Interdit Temptation Black Magic Lipstick

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist face lipstick Givenchy 5 collage 1 9-27-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist face lipstick Givenchy 6 collage 9-27-20.jpg

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

She’s very chunky in the leg though isn’t she. Impossible to change your legs a great deal, you pretty much have to take what Mummy Nature dishes out. It’s like fellas who lift weights and are huge on top, then you look down at the legs and it’s like WTF?  😂

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

14 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Kerstin applied her favorite lipstick, from Givenchy, saying, "let's go to Paris".  She keeps one in every single bag. 

Wants to take her daughters to Paris when they turn 13, for a long weekend.

What will she eat when she goes?  Broccoli sans gratin?

She really can't get the taste of travel out of her mouth or off of her mind.

Thirsty yet from that half empty glass of water, Kerstin?

Brat.

She wants to take her daughters to Paris when they turn 13, for a long weekend?  Who the fuck gets to do that?  A long weekend?  She certainly has lofty dreams for the kiddos. Isn’t money one of the things she’s always worried about?

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/23/2020 at 10:32 PM, Syringa Vulgaris said:

All this self-delusional rambling to deny what we already know -- that the woman has a serious eating disorder.

Totally agree.  She is thin because lack of food, not because of the exercise guru she claims to be.  That is NOT the body of someone that works out.  Compare her boy to Rachel's body.  BIG DIFFERENCE ! ! ! !

• Like 7

1 hour ago, JT57 said:

Totally agree.  She is thin because lack of food, not because of the exercise guru she claims to be.  That is NOT the body of someone that works out.  Compare her boy to Rachel's body.  BIG DIFFERENCE ! ! ! !

If she was exercising she'd be posting pictures. I think she goes down to her basement looks at her exercise equipment and starts preaching and crying, cause she's starving.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

She wants to take her daughters to Paris when they turn 13, for a long weekend?  Who the fuck gets to do that?  A long weekend?  She certainly has lofty dreams for the kiddos. Isn’t money one of the things she’s always worried about?

A "long weekend" generally means 3 to 4 days. Unless it's urgent business travel or some personal emergency like attending a funeral, you don't fly all the way to Europe to stay for that short a period of time. Or unless you are so rich you don't mind spending thousands of dollars on short overseas recreational trips. She's just running her mouth.

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

A "long weekend" generally means 3 to 4 days. Unless it's urgent business travel or some personal emergency like attending a funeral, you don't fly all the way to Europe to stay for that short a period of time. Or unless you are so rich you don't mind spending thousands of dollars on short overseas recreational trips. She's just running her mouth.

Agreed, she's just talking to fill up time.  It's her version of another host's fantasy stories with Isaac and KK. 

• Like 6

I wouldn't be surprised coming for her she said "long weekend" because there are so many other trips she will be taking (playing catch up for travel time lost) and she only has time for a long weekend.  Squeeze it in to their busy schedules.  OR a long weekend is long enough!!

• Like 4

Envious Kerstin must be cursing Alka Tolani and her beautiful home in San Diego. The natural surroundings look spectacular.

She stopped vocalizing her pining for Cali when the pandemic started taking its toll on the economy and she feared she would lose a house she supposedly owns in the area.  It was in an earlier IG video about her many fears. I think it was an Airbnb for which I saw a listing. Was that posted on here?

I haven't listened to all of her rants, so no clue what happened with that house.

Also, yesterday she didn't do her signature whining about missing Cali when she was discussing her Barefoot Dreams wardrobe with the OAP. 

Maybe things did not end well with that house and she's done with California for good.

* I think Kerstin might have posted the listing herself on one of her IG posts.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4

Yep, no signature whining about how much she misses CA.  She didn't even gush over Alka's backdrop!!   She just said she lived in San Diego once.

862709756_Screenshot2020-09-28at12_21_14PM.thumb.png.90a70be264133173bc178d526ece2d4d.png459673642_Screenshot2020-09-28at12_25_53PM.thumb.png.f69baec178018c02fa80b77bbb54584a.png

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2

I avoid watching Kirstin.  Did she travel a lot pre-Covid?   With kids?   I don’t recall.  So I’m not understanding all the travel talk.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

A condensed version of the dirty wallet presentation.

LOL!

I wonder if she "cleansed" those handcuffs she wore when attached to that strange guy on that even stranger dating show on which she competed.

Maybe she should have cleansed the guy, too.  He was "trying out" several women at once, so eww.

The whole thing was grosser than a pandemic era wallet.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 12

11 minutes ago, RubberbandGirl said:

A condensed version of the dirty wallet presentation.

Thinking about it, I really don't handle my wallet all that much.  I get it out to use a credit card then put it back in my purse. Once a week for months now.  Don't think my wallet is a hotbed of virus any more so than anything else in my purse.  So far I've survived quite well thank you with my (according to Broccoli Girl) dirty wallet habits.

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I avoid watching Kirstin.  Did she travel a lot pre-Covid?   With kids?   I don’t recall.  So I’m not understanding all the travel talk.

Yes.  Pre and during COVID.

She prides herself on packing for her entire family with LUG carry-ons only.

This new semi-sedentary lifestyle is not for her.

• Useful 1
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, hummingbird said:

have Q on 

KL is hammering Tolani about traveling, is she traveling much or not , ???????????? 

Kerstin is obsessed with travel for some reason.  and hasn't stopped bringing it in to all her bits 

Makes me wonder if this unattractive tsv is a result of Tolani not traveling this year and lack of inspiration?  🤔  Though she does have that beautiful view from her home!! 

• Useful 1
  • Laugh 4