Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

My first thought was, "Quit posting pics that include the exterior of your house."

Sure, it's not hard to find out people's addresses these days, but why help confirm it for someone who may be looking?

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

I think I remember that when she moved into this house, she posted a picture of it on her FB page, announcing they'd purchased their "dream home".

So, she's not exactly a bright bulb!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

On 7/5/2021 at 6:19 PM, From Where I Sit said:

And way to go on inviting in the creeper guys…1A3A6ED9-DF36-442D-B2A0-18964A9E170C.jpeg.72f3192023715ccf1bd61b9616b8ecdf.jpeg

Looking for/seeking out a new lobster to replace her starter lobster???

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Friday said:

Looking for/seeking out a new lobster to replace her starter lobster???

i think that is her main problem,Lobster isnt getting "it" done.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

At least she doesn't cater to the foot pervs or we'd be getting closeups of those!

• Like 4

She's out on the boat again heading into storm cells. All in the name of being a #sandeverywherefamily!!

20210707_181604.thumb.jpg.e6e28df59280ae06282040cabe4e2c35.jpg20210707_181617.thumb.jpg.3848080c50a1aea8c1dae3a35de72076.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She's out on the boat again heading into storm cells. All in the name of being a #sandeverywherefamily!!

20210707_181604.thumb.jpg.e6e28df59280ae06282040cabe4e2c35.jpg20210707_181617.thumb.jpg.3848080c50a1aea8c1dae3a35de72076.jpg

How fucking stupid can you get 🙄 Anything for attention 😒 I hope her dumb ass is the only one on the boat .

• Like 5

Looks like someone is very close-by.   A case for being cited for child endangerment or significant stupidity !!

• Like 5

If she loses any more weight, her chest is going to be concave.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4

14 hours ago, mpeeps said:

She looks weathered here (pun intended!), like an old piece of shoe leather. Or maybe an old piece of driftwood would be a better analogy!

Edited by Booney
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

5 hours ago, Booney said:

She looks weathered here (pun intended!), like an old piece of shoe leather. Or maybe an old piece of driftwood would be a better analogy!

Or Turkey Jerky Or Broccoli Jerky

Edited by phonybaloney
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

On 6/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, JT57 said:

This IS NOT the body of an healthy person.  SAD ! ! !

Looks like a teen boy. Does her hubs enjoy this? Very very weird.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

On 7/8/2021 at 8:19 AM, Coffeecup said:

If she loses any more weight, her chest is going to be concave.

As a member of the itty bitty committee, I actually feel sorry for Kerstin. She's flat and sags. But I guess if you had to be with Kerstin 24/7, you'd have no reason to be perky either.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 11

Kerstinky was definitely loving her job today!  She was looking a little curvier in the skort.

413794912_Screenshot2021-07-139_26_09PM.png.a85c59e2969d1ec1f53a51747bbd8739.png

2058889306_Screenshot2021-07-139_20_00PM.png.dc611749c3814da2d4c0c055623806fa.png

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2

Lots of spiritual guidance and lecturing during her treadmill presentations, as in "You can do this! You got this!"

I was inspired to get another beer and open a bag of Doritos.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 17

2 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Lots of spiritual guidance and lecturing during her treadmill presentations, as in "You can do this! You got this!"

I was inspired to get another beer and open a bag of Doritos.

YES.  This bitch drives me crazy with that crap she spits out.  JUST SHUT UP ! ! !

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

On 6/30/2021 at 3:55 PM, lovemesomejoolery said:

My pocket of happy would be for her to live in California, leave QVC and go teach broccoli farming.

Darn, my summer expectations are such a disappointment.

We can't get that lucky.  I can't watch her, even though she's so snark worthy!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

28 minutes ago, String Theory said:

We can't get that lucky.  I can't watch her, even though she's so snark worthy!

Nope, no nice things for us!  LOL!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Laugh 4

Good lord she has no sense of rhythm or movement. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Maybe she should just cut to the chase and have Peace Love Dope/Anybody/Life is Good/et al. make her a t-shirt that says “I’m having my midlife crisis now”.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

The mother's swimsuit should not be more revealing than the daughter's. She's just trying to be "mad cool", I guess. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 3

What a fucking embarrassment ! The teasing that some people must deal with :(

As long as the weirdos are lusting after her ,she could care less. The next post will be about her and God.

kerstin-dancing-instagram-tiktok-071021-

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

again,i'll give her this one.you guys do know she is doing a routine with her daughter?most good parents do embarrass themselves for them.

2 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

again,i'll give her this one.you guys do know she is doing a routine with her daughter?most good parents do embarrass themselves for them.

I don't believe she is the least bit embarrassed. She is doing this to show how cool she is.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

And she could do it wearing shorts and a tshirt. 

Why would she do that ... we would not be able to see the most un-sexy body in a bikini

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

She wants to be famous and the clock is ticking. That is why she was on that goofy reality show ,when she was younger. She is on QVC, but her target audience is not middle age women. The books hasn't sold like she hoped. Then she tried sailing her boat into the eye of a storm. Now she is trying to go viral ,with seizure dancing on TikTok

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

4 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

again, I'll give her this one. you guys do know she is doing a routine with her daughter? Most good parents do embarrass themselves for them.

Agreed, most parents embarrass themselves for their kids. However IMO most parents don't post themselves embarrassing themselves online.

She posted this online because she's NOT embarrassed, thinks she looks "cool" and for attention IMO.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I don't believe she is the least bit embarrassed. She is doing this to show how cool she is.

I don't think so either. She'll take advantage of any excuse to show as much skin as she can get away with. Her favorite movie quote is probably "Everyone wants to be me!"

• Like 7

Tik Tok dances were a LOCK DOWN thing.  Everybody was doing them.

No one's in lockdown now.  Begs the question why she's still posting them?

I think we know the answer!

• Like 7

Remember the classy hosts back in the day?  I'm sure lack of social media, etc we probably didn't see a lot of things.  Nonetheless they were classy and it seems so many QVC hosts are trashy.    The partner shopping channel has such classy hosts.  QVC could take a few pointers.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

this:

I see a lot of Mothers/Daughters tiktok dancing

perhaps b/c the kids want to do it and if there is a parent keeps the creepers away

and it's just a thing to do together

still dumb but we all do dumb stuff 

I don't know. If the kiddie pervs aren't watching, then the MILF pervs are.

• Like 6
  • Useful 3

So, what about the video she posted of herself dancing in her home alone? Look on the previous page here, page 34, and there's a gif copy of her dancing. That wasn't a mom/daughter thing. That was just Kerstin gyrating around by herself, seeking attention. She's never satisfied. She wants people to keep looking at her.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

So, what about the video she posted of herself dancing in her home alone? Look on the previous page here, page 34, and there's a gif copy of her dancing. That wasn't a mom/daughter thing. That was just Kerstin gyrating around by herself, seeking attention. She's never satisfied. She wants people to keep looking at her.

Exactly 💯 Look at the whole kerstink catalog. 

E7999BF5-3C39-4639-B499-7135DEDF4D78.jpeg.e61622848eac7c3fafab2f2525306ec1.thumb.jpeg.510bad1ccc797ea0a383a61a34f1fb59.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

668dd8715030600bc9007bf1e55e6e1a.jpg

kerstink.jpg.bd52a3f98e7464aef0848451281e60d8.jpg

• Sad 8

I think that third pic is the smallest bikini bottom I've seen her wear. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Let's not forget this recent one she squeezed in at the cheer meet.

20210716_205043.thumb.jpg.cbf6645e2f3ff38281ff8d377aa1bace.jpg

• Sad 7

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I think that third pic is the smallest bikini bottom I've seen her wear. 🤨

She probably "borrowed" it from someone younger and smaller than herself.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 3

KwsM4iL.gif      More like screaming her split (manic) personality. Saintly, "where's-my-crown" Christian mom vs. trashy, exhibitionist, self-absorbed, #ican'tcope, #cryinginthebathroom wacko !!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Talk about being full of one's self 🤮 No one hates you because you are happy. People can't stand you because you are FULL OF SHIT 👍

kerstin.lindquist_CRj90TsLozv.jpg

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1