Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

Recommended Posts


Keep your silly attention games up. Life will give you something to really cry about.

 

20210609_081630.thumb.jpg.524f0b723ad2ec0de29bb70ad02bb80b.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Keep your silly attention games up. Life will give you something to really cry about.

 

20210609_081630.thumb.jpg.524f0b723ad2ec0de29bb70ad02bb80b.jpg

Her plate was full of awfulness yesterday, with a flood, family fight, friend who is really a foe, cancelled party, and, well, work (what horrors could QVC have dealt out to her?).

Her voice was quivering, but the lectures she was still a giving. Sleep, exercise, and prayer will help during these hard times. Innocuous enough advice.

She seeks to normalize her frequent meltdowns by saying we all have them too, and is trying to get it together, but watching her in that video, it looks like she's on the brink of a major breakdown.

Unstable people ought to reinforce themselves first before giving advice to others, because if it's not really working for you, why would it work for me?

 

 

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 13
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Her house flooded.....again?  Didn't this happen a year or two ago?

Instead of crying the blues on Instagram, maybe she better spend some time getting her house looked over and then fixed properly.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Her house flooded.....again?  Didn't this happen a year or two ago?

Instead of crying the blues on Instagram, maybe she better spend some time getting her house looked over and then fixed properly.

I think her neighborhood got flooded from severe storms. There was a flash flood watch in the Philadelphia area, and a lot of street flooding that overflowed into houses.

https://6abc.com/pa-weather-philly-flash-flooding-water-rescue-chester-county/10762953/

 

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Her plate was full of awfulness yesterday, with a flood, family fight, friend who is really a foe, cancelled birthday party, and, well, work (what horrors could QVC have dealt out to her?).

Her voice was quivering, but the lectures she was still a giving. Sleep, exercise, and prayer will help during these hard times. Innocuous enough advice.

She seeks to normalize her frequent meltdowns by saying we all have them too, and is trying to get it together, but watching her in that video, it looks like she's on the brink of a major breakdown.

Unstable people ought to reinforce themselves first before giving advice to others, because if it's not really working for you, why would it work for me?

 

 

 

Damm! I thought she was ugly with makeup ... but geeeezzze all mighty, what a horror show

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

Again — she needs a diary!!!  Keep it there!

I like my therapists/coaches to at least *appear* to have it together!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Lindquist, to my mind, is in a meltdown rut. She also exploits the meltdowns. 

The frequency of her meltdowns and her social media misuse of those meltdowns, are nothing but a showcase of her worlds colliding in an unattractive and unhealthy way.

It’s emotional junk food. No nutritional value whatsoever.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Keep your silly attention games up. Life will give you something to really cry about.

 

20210609_081630.thumb.jpg.524f0b723ad2ec0de29bb70ad02bb80b.jpg

So this is the face and advice of the future life coach?  Yeah,  I think I'll pass on hiring her for life lessons.  Apparently she frequently escapes to the bathroom for crying jags.  I really think she's manic and her family needs to get her some psych help right away.  No joke.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

So this is the face and advice of the future life coach?  Yeah,  I think I'll pass on hiring her for life lessons.  Apparently she frequently escapes to the bathroom for crying jags.  I really think she's manic and her family needs to get her some psych help right away.  No joke.

I agree with you she is manic. I think SK is worse she seems to be in a downward spiral and could snap any day.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Was perusing this Institute for Integrative Nutrition that will soon certify Kerstin to professionally advise people as a health coach.

Their classes are called "modules", videos you can watch on your own schedule.  You "can" interact with staff, but it doesn't seem required.

The program appears legit, but how do they weed out the kooks that simply should not be coaching others if there is no face-to-face interaction with said kook and whoever is signing the kook's certificate?

 

  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Rescheduled party currently in progress, with around 30 guests ringing her pool, and Kerstin seems in good spirits.

I hope she spares all of the innocents from her usual anatomy lesson fashion disaster. 

Cue the mess cleanup meltdown in 3,2,1...

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Good grief.  Now she's calling herself a "pinterest mom".  She said "I may struggle with a lot of things when it comes to being a pinterest mom (and, of course, 'pinterest mom' was a hash tag!) but I can sure throw a pool party!

Being a "pinterest mom" isn't really a nice thing to say about someone or about yourself, really.  It's a person who spends more time trying to LOOK perfect rather than someone who is living authentically and in the moment (that's my interpretation of it, anyway).  It's someone who spends more time trying to front this perfect social media life when in reality, it's just not that perfect. 

Hmmmm.......I wonder if the friend who hurt her feelings called her that and she's doing the old "all the moms at school are jealous of me" thing to somehow retaliate against her friend?  Kerstin's self important and childish like that.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

Couldn’t she have run a comb through her hair before she started recording?

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Was perusing this Institute for Integrative Nutrition that will soon certify Kerstin to professionally advise people as a health coach.

Their classes are called "modules", videos you can watch on your own schedule.  You "can" interact with staff, but it doesn't seem required.

The program appears legit, but how do they weed out the kooks that simply should not be coaching others if there is no face-to-face interaction with said kook and whoever is signing the kook's certificate?

 

Why do I get the feeling that the only ones they weed out are the ones whose checks bounce or credit cards get declined?

33 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Good grief.  Now she's calling herself a "pinterest mom".  She said "I may struggle with a lot of things when it comes to being a pinterest mom (and, of course, 'pinterest mom' was a hash tag!) but I can sure throw a pool party!

Being a "pinterest mom" isn't really a nice thing to say about someone or about yourself, really.  It's a person who spends more time trying to LOOK perfect rather than someone who is living authentically and in the moment (that's my interpretation of it, anyway).  It's someone who spends more time trying to front this perfect social media life when in reality, it's just not that perfect. 

Hmmmm.......I wonder if the friend who hurt her feelings called her that and she's doing the old "all the moms at school are jealous of me" thing to somehow retaliate against her friend?  Kerstin's self important and childish like that.

That actually seems to describe her to a T.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Wonder when she'll post the bikini shot she took at the pool party when no one was looking.

  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

I forgot to mention - her Instagram Stories are fairly interesting today, too.  Mostly a bunch of quotes:

"Hang out with people who fit your future, not your past"

"The loudest boos always come from the cheapest seats" - Babe Ruth.  This is exquisitely true.  Your most vocal critics will always be the one's who've invested the least in you.  Keep going.

People are going to talk about you no matter what you do, so you might as well do whatever brings you joy.

And this gem from Mally Roncal:  Life is all about balance.  Which means you also don't have to be positive all the time.

Kerstin is definitely making a point to someone!

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

"The loudest boos always come from the cheapest seats" - Babe Ruth.  This is exquisitely true.  Your most vocal critics will always be the one's who've invested the least in you.  Keep going.

Obviously she doesn't know much about the history of the NY Yankees, and specifically Yankee Stadium. 

That's a terrible analogy.  Maybe a good chunk of those people in the cheapest seats did invest more than the people sitting behind home plate, just not in absolute money terms but in proportion to their income.  And look, things have changed since Babe Ruth's days but if you've been to a major league sporting event anytime in the past decade, you'll know loud, critical, and obnoxious behavior is not reserved for just certain sections of the venue.  I've found that at baseball games in particular the upper deck sections in the outfield can be some of the sanest places to sit because that's where the families are because that's what they can afford.

I'll quit ranting now.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I forgot to mention - her Instagram Stories are fairly interesting today, too.  Mostly a bunch of quotes:

"Hang out with people who fit your future, not your past"

"The loudest boos always come from the cheapest seats" - Babe Ruth.  This is exquisitely true.  Your most vocal critics will always be the one's who've invested the least in you.  Keep going.

People are going to talk about you no matter what you do, so you might as well do whatever brings you joy.

And this gem from Mally Roncal:  Life is all about balance.  Which means you also don't have to be positive all the time.

Kerstin is definitely making a point to someone!

Ok, but why are you constantly having crises?  If you don't want people talking about you, how about going silent for awhile.  Actually no one likes a crybaby.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

1419033219_kerstin060921pic.JPG.2ee6b954508e12e5a8b2597691a643e6.JPG

1875288956_kerstin06092101croprev.gif.bbf6e728858c5ea5f0131cbcd6b88ab5.gif

Look at how fast her eyes are moving....she's as crazy as a bed bug!

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

JFC, she needs to get her damn shit together. She’s a self indulgent, whiny bitch. Eat a grilled cheese sandwich, quit envisioning the UPS guy ravaging you in your naked, outdoor shower and get off social media. 
Her privilege to indulge in such nonsense is nauseating. 

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I forgot to mention - her Instagram Stories are fairly interesting today, too.  Mostly a bunch of quotes:

"Hang out with people who fit your future, not your past"

"The loudest boos always come from the cheapest seats" - Babe Ruth.  This is exquisitely true.  Your most vocal critics will always be the one's who've invested the least in you.  Keep going.

People are going to talk about you no matter what you do, so you might as well do whatever brings you joy.

And this gem from Mally Roncal:  Life is all about balance.  Which means you also don't have to be positive all the time.

Kerstin is definitely making a point to someone!

Must be for the person that she loves that said terrible, terrible things about her.

It probably wasn't her, but for some reason Rachel's face keeps coming into my head.

Rachel is a single gal, enjoying life, and Kerstin is probably constantly dumping on her. Everyone reaches their limit at some point with the woe-is-me friend.

Hell, it could be anybody.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Micmac said:

Couldn’t she have run a comb through her hair before she started recording?

I think she is going for the "if I don't escape from this life that I always say that I am blessed to have, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown" look.

 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

So this is the face and advice of the future life coach?  Yeah,  I think I'll pass on hiring her for life lessons.  Apparently she frequently escapes to the bathroom for crying jags.  I really think she's manic and her family needs to get her some psych help right away.  No joke.

Wow, what a shit magnet. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Must be for the person that she loves that said terrible, terrible things about her.

It probably wasn't her, but for some reason Rachel's face keeps coming into my head.

Rachel is a single gal, enjoying life, and Kerstin is probably constantly dumping on her. Everyone reaches their limit at some point with the woe-is-me friend.

Hell, it could be anybody.

Rachel has a man. Or at least she did a few weeks ago when I heard her refer to “my guy” on air. 
Maybe he’s a hottie and K is jealous! 😏

  • Like 6
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Burly said:

Rachel has a man. Or at least she did a few weeks ago when I heard her refer to “my guy” on air. 
Maybe he’s a hottie and K is jealous! 😏

 that could be true,  maybe R was  available 24/7 to listen to Kirstin whine and validate her, now she has someone else to spend time with = betrayal to KL 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I think she is going for the "if I don't escape from this life that I always say that I am blessed to have, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown" look.

 

be careful what you wish for and all that 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Turning off AMS Before hearing Kerstin yelling about protein shakes 

i dont think she eats real food very odd 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, hummingbird said:

Turning off AMS Before hearing Kerstin yelling about protein shakes 

i dont think she eats real food very odd 

Exactly, why is she so LOUD!!! I can't stand listening to her.  She must be in protein shake heaven yelling about the damn stuff!!!!

  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

Exactly, why is she so LOUD!!! I can't stand listening to her.  She must be in protein shake heaven yelling about the damn stuff!!!!

i'll give her this one.she probably yells a lot because she is used to yelling over four kids and her husband at home.

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Kerstinky said these are the equivalent to squeezing in a work out. Multi-tasking cleaning!!

20210619_145129.thumb.jpg.47363410836f3f6b38078c784bf84942.jpg20210619_145000.jpg.f5204fb4d7225b3c7bccaa3e36192153.jpg20210619_145110.jpg.09e2d7aa665af6f14fad83b30b69d626.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post

My sister has some food issues, which can be stressful at times. I can’t imagine living with someone as messed up about food as Kerstin seems to be. I imagine it would cause at lot of stress in a family. 

  • Like 9
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Kerstinky said these are the equivalent to squeezing in a work out. Multi-tasking cleaning!!

20210619_145129.thumb.jpg.47363410836f3f6b38078c784bf84942.jpg20210619_145000.jpg.f5204fb4d7225b3c7bccaa3e36192153.jpg
 

As for me, from where I sit, and to avoid any possible confusion, I’ll stick to single-tasking.

C081A3FD-4B4A-4C6C-B812-8FDC13528D25.jpeg.d89745133c5adee0f76dceb1ac0b64d2.jpeg

  • Laugh 15

Share this post


Link to post

24 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

My sister has some food issues, which can be stressful at times. I can’t imagine living with someone as messed up about food as Kerstin seems to be. I imagine it would cause at lot of stress in a family. 

I realized when my kids were little, never make food an issue, 

protein shakes for kids not my idea of good nutrition 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post

If she wasn’t on tv. She would be know as the crazy neighbor, who flashes everyone on the block .

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, hummingbird said:

I realized when my kids were little, never make food an issue, 

protein shakes for kids not my idea of good nutrition 

Scooping your family's lunch out of a big plastic container saves a lot of time for exercising, complaining, crying, preaching, posing three quarters naked, obsessively journaling, and cooking your own massive amounts of fibrous food.

I know they are popular and may be a supplement to a poor diet, but to me those protein powders are just processed, fake food.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Kerstinky said these are the equivalent to squeezing in a work out. Multi-tasking cleaning!!

20210619_145129.thumb.jpg.47363410836f3f6b38078c784bf84942.jpg20210619_145000.jpg.f5204fb4d7225b3c7bccaa3e36192153.jpg20210619_145110.jpg.09e2d7aa665af6f14fad83b30b69d626.jpg

Ah, the multi-tasker:

 Do a crappy job of lots of things at once.

A person who tries to emulate an octopus does not impress me.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

When my son was in high school, he would have a protein shake right after school since practice started right away. Useful for something like that AND he was old enough to make that choice for himself. Otherwise he ate balanced meals that provided him with the nutrients he needed. 

  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, for Pete's sake!

Why bother even wearing bathing suit bottoms at this point?

(please, please keep wearing them, we really don't want to see your lady bits, even though we are dangerously close to it here)

 

  • Laugh 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

C4B3F2A1-3EEC-4B95-8556-55935C24AF5A.jpeg.44f202a2475982eb23b8e9143431f2b1.jpeg

Knotted up shirt a la skunk

She has an incredibly long torso, a prepubescent boy torso. And not the torso of someone who actually works out.

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Oh, for Pete's sake!

Why bother even wearing bathing suit bottoms at this point?

(please, please keep wearing them, we really don't want to see your lady bits, even though we are dangerously close to it here)

 

I think for her, she’s pretty covered up down there.  I mean, she could be wearing a string thong.

  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She has an incredibly long torso, a prepubescent boy torso. And not the torso of someone who actually works out.

She doesn't workout as much as she claims. She does starves herself.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She has an incredibly long torso, a prepubescent boy torso. And not the torso of someone who actually works out.

I think she works out, but cardio and yoga and the like, ie. no serious weightlifting.  There is a misconception that women who do that bulk up, when in reality they don't because of less testosterone.  Amy Stran, who has posted photos on Instagram of herself weightlifting and former host and wannabe Olympic athlete Gabrielle Kerr can prove that's not the case.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Denise Austin does cardio and yoga, but eats like a healthy adult. She is 64 ! 

 

swimsuit-bikini-body1.jpg

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size