Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

They’re ‘friendship bracelets’ aren’t they? Kids give them to each other and it turns into a popularity contest for how many you collect because it means you’re popular. 🙄

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Looks like she's at a hotel. She's stretching and spreading her legs to get a thigh gap, and the folds off her stomach that didn't tan. What's with all the strings on her arm. Her poor kids.

Thigh gap! I was wondering why she likes to pose leaning forward like that. It certainly wasn't to show off her bosom.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

I just don't get it.

As a busy mom, full time host, part time preacher, author of books, wife of a lobster, caretaker of a pet and home, BFF of other hosts, Bible study group member, social media sensation, and probably other hats you wear, isn't your life full enough that you don't need to put up all of these low rise, low rent pics, or talk about being in a swimsuit all the time, to put a picture in the heads of the many many weirdos that look at your page?

Not saying people can't or shouldn't wear swimsuits in pics (hopefully ones that are more tasteful than those showcased so far), but remember the audience is not just people you know, but people who want to know you, on who knows what level. 

I would dress accordingly with that in mind.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

8 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I just don't get it.

As a busy mom, full time host, part time preacher, author or books, wife of a lobster, caretaker of a pet and home, BFF of other hosts, Bible study group member, social media sensation, and probably other hats you wear, isn't your life full enough that you don't need to put up all of these low rise, low rent pics, or talk about being in a swimsuit all the time, to put a picture in the heads of the many many weirdos that look at your page?

Not saying people can't or shouldn't wear swimsuits in pics (hopefully ones that are more tasteful than those showcased so far), but remember the audience is not just people you know, but people who want to know you, on who knows what level. 

I would dress accordingly with that in mind.

Agree!!! and she's told everyone on the gram that she showers outside naked...danger, danger, danger. I hope we don't see her on dateline. She's so foolish posting these pictures. She just was preaching on Mothers Day! I imagine a lot of the congregation are clutching their pearls after seeing this picture.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Agree!!! and she's told everyone on the gram that she showers outside naked...danger, danger, danger. I hope we don't see her on dateline. She's so foolish posting these pictures. She just was preaching on Mothers Day! I imagine a lot of the congregation are clutching their pearls after seeing this picture.

Is this what she wants to portray to her daughters?  Endless pics of her dressed as little as possible?  She raved about JLo and Shakira's crotch and butt-focused performance at the Superbowl like it was every female's goal.  It's really strange this verse quoting woman obviously feels the need to show as much of her skin as possible to complete strangers.  Let's also mention it's a great way to invite a possible loony or even dangerous stalker into your life - and your family's. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

Another disturbing and divulging post from our favorite preacher. She looks naked too.

20210519_203232.thumb.jpg.6b9394ba04733b3a77b4a2139f5ef607.jpg20210519_202838.thumb.jpg.c66a545b3eb3b7e7758f3e24fd2af8b8.jpg

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 7

Ish.  I mourn my mother (also Alzheimer’s) but this is too much.

• Like 13

That is one of the most self-absorbed and sorry excuses for grieving that I’ve seen.

How unsporting of Kerstin to wave her grief around like it’s a flag. Perhaps it’s more like a banner than a flag. A temporary advertisement hanging between two poles to promote her sorrow.

I just can’t understand her brand of public heartache.

[edited, to make a little more sense]

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 11

On 5/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, Elle820 said:

Looks like she's at a hotel. She's stretching and spreading her legs to get a thigh gap, and the folds off her stomach that didn't tan. What's with all the strings on her arm. Her poor kids.

By the way... This photo has been photoshopped a LOT.  You can see the light marks on her ab area for one.  There are other areas also, but that is the most notable. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Exploiting the dead to promote herself as religious devotee and put forth her perpetual woe-is-me status.

Why not visit your dearly departed's graveside and read this to her instead of transcribing it on Instagram?

The posting of a selfie alongside her dying (or dead) mother made clear in my mind that she is all about Kerstin, with no respect for anyone else.

*Gotta love the ever-present "#linkinbio" to buy her books, which is probably the reason for all of this pouring out of supposed heart contents.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Another disturbing and divulging post from our favorite preacher. She looks naked too.

20210519_203232.thumb.jpg.6b9394ba04733b3a77b4a2139f5ef607.jpg20210519_202838.thumb.jpg.c66a545b3eb3b7e7758f3e24fd2af8b8.jpg

She always post things like this, after she posts a slutty photo. The poor thing is really struggling in her crazy mind. PLEASE GO GET HELP !

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

On 5/17/2021 at 5:03 AM, Watcher25 said:

It would be very sad , if the ones we can’t speak about. Think this is a woman’s self worth😔A middle age woman wishing she was at spring break 😔 They are always watching and copying what we do 🤔

image.jpeg.d2ba7e0dbe3ec0d71a0930a1fd48eb04.jpeg

that is one disgusting looking body, this is coming from a 48 year old man, so there!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Exploiting the dead to promote herself as religious devotee and put forth her perpetual woe-is-me status.

Why not visit your dearly departed's graveside and read this to her instead of transcribing it on Instagram?

The posting of a selfie alongside her dying (or dead) mother made clear in my mind that she is all about Kerstin, with no respect for anyone else.

*Gotta love the ever-present "#linkinbio" to buy her books, which is probably the reason for all of this pouring out of supposed heart contents.

Even worse, that pic I grabbed is actually a short video of Kerstinky basically pushing her Mom to workout harder.  Looks like they are doing some cardio workout together.  Imagine living with this woman!!!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 7

Pushing an air purifier yesterday: "My house always smells like fish and broccoli and Brussel sprouts because that's what we eat!"

I'd have my Lug Bag packed ready to runaway. 

• Laugh 14

Kerstink Instagram stories. Thanks for the inside scoop 👍 I had no idea. When did you figure this out 🤔 During the family outing, while you were taking spring break photos ☹

Screenshot_20210521-053359_Instagram.jpg

• Sad 5

Even preaching at a party! Dress is a little skimpy for a wedding and for a woman in her 40s IMO.

20210522_221842.thumb.jpg.d969a15e4a62201e6f2e4a23539d010c.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

23 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Even preaching at a party! Dress is a little skimpy for a wedding and for a woman in her 40s IMO.

Totally agree about the dress. And what's with the big purse ? Did she bring her own broccoli ?

• Laugh 12

The dress is VERY skimpy on top. If she bends over, everything will flop out. She needed dressier shoes with that dress, not big clunky casual mules.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

The dress is VERY skimpy on top. If she bends over, everything will flop out. She needed dressier shoes with that dress, not big clunky casual mules.

she has nothing to flop out,so...................

• Like 2
  • Laugh 12

Didn't someone post a pic of her in a belly shirt at a QVC corporate party from years ago? 

• Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

She is such a skank. All that preaching is just lipstick on a pig.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Looks like she’s dressed for an “early night” in bed with the hubby. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

5 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She is such a skank. All that preaching is just lipstick on a pig.

mKHNhcn.jpg   Yessssss, that's Kerstin.  By the way, instead of memorizing verses from Peter and Colossians, she should investigate what the bible says about dressing modestly!  That dress is so trashy on her. Consider if it is a sit-down event.  "Table top" view is almost bare chested guest going braless. 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1

Apart from that her figure would actually look better with a bra on. 

Would do they say about revealing clothing? Show the tits or show the legs. Just don’t show both at the same time. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

This is so typical of the tramp. Trying to be the center of attention at someone else's wedding. I'm sure she "unknowingly " flashed people ,while dancing or picking something up.Did mommy drop you on your head when you were little ?

• Sad 3

This is a beach cover-up (or should be), and her straw accessories signal that she thinks so, too.

Alternatively, it looks like one of those slumber party nighties they wore in 60s movies, when they screamed and hit each other with pillows.

How does a person not know this is inappropriate wedding guest attire?

She is a 24/7 attention vampire. Doesn't matter if it is tasteful. Doesn't matter if it is somebody's wedding or their last day on earth.  It's all about Kerstin.

You do you, if you must. But don't try to turn me into your acolyte preacher. If I am writing in somebody's wedding guest book, it will be personal and from the heart.

Hubby didn't seem disappointed with his lady of the night love.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

This is a beach cover-up (or should be), and her straw accessories signal that she thinks so, too.

Alternatively, it looks like one of those slumber party nighties they wore in 60s movies, when they screamed and hit each other with pillows.

How does a person not know this is inappropriate wedding guest attire?

She is a 24/7 attention vampire. Doesn't matter if it is tasteful. Doesn't matter if it is somebody's wedding or their last day on earth.  It's all about Kerstin.

You do you, if you must. But don't try to turn me into your acolyte preacher. If I am writing in somebody's wedding guest book, it will be personal and from the heart.

Hubby didn't seem disappointed with his lady of the night love.

Hubby is a bit of a chunky monkey, must be he isn’t on the all broccoli diet. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Laugh 8

On 5/22/2021 at 10:23 PM, mpeeps said:

Looks like he stuffed a sock in his pants.

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 2

New IG post with more sympathy seeking and passive aggressiveness.

She cries in the bathroom so family (who she is crying about) doesn't see her.

If she really wanted to keep her perpetual tear flow on the down low, why post about it?

People who are constantly plagued with issues are exhausting to those in their circle.

My prayers to those affected.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

If she really wanted to keep her perpetual tear flow on the down low, why post about it?

People who are constantly plagued with issues are exhausting to those in their circle.

she is nothing but a drama queen.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

she is nothing but a drama queen.

I beg to differ. She is also an exhibitionist. 😁

• Like 7
  • Laugh 4

3 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I'm surprised she allowed ice cream on the property!!! Pints of Ben & Jerry's actually being eaten too! Though I doubt she ate any.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Please stop using your family for attention ! It's not fair to them. You have no idea the future damage you are causing. 

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 11

If a potato chip hasn’t touched her lips for a decade I doubt that she’s diving into B&J’s. 

• Laugh 6

Some how I missed this one posted on fb from her FL cheer trip. She toned it down a little because it's on her Q page but still thirsty.

20210524_095856.thumb.jpg.4c0485e1268135834b0c4288e34d791f.jpg

• Surprise 1
  • Sad 6

6 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

Please stop using your family for attention ! It's not fair to them. You have no idea the future damage you are causing. 

This is so true. Especially with people who can’t legally consent!

Love the carefully staged one tit pic. 

• Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

That black fanny pack or whatever it's called (crotch hider?) really completes the look, don't you think?

She's a hot mess, in more ways than one.

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

I bet she would never wear any of those wigs in a bikini!!  LOL!

• Laugh 10

17 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I wish I could send her this: this morning on Netflix,  I saw a documentary about the last surviving people at the Nazi death camps. The horrific stories were just heartbreaking. How the survivors continued life is remarkable.  Now you have this verse-spouting bikini-clad woman talking about crying in the bathroom.  She needs to open her eyes and see how fortunate she is, but no let's just continue to be a sobbing mess. I tell you after that documentary,  it puts things in perspective.  I feel ashamed at my very insignificant complaints. 

• Like 16

With her large audience of followers, she could spread good messages, ones that could help others, the country, the world.

She talks Bible, but always in microcosmic terms, for herself, mostly with the theme of waiting to not feel sad about her (abundant) life and knowing God will do the right thing for her.

Ironically, one of the rare ocassions she expressed happiness was a few weeks after her mother died.  But then she said she felt guilty for that.  Not too guilty, because she's still galavanting around half-clothed, posing for pics with her toothy grin, every chance she gets.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4

15 hours ago, Burly said:

If a potato chip hasn’t touched her lips for a decade I doubt that she’s diving into B&J’s. 

Geez, I may need new glasses, for a second there I thought you wrote I doubt she's diving into BJ's. 

• Laugh 10

6 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Geez, I may need new glasses, for a second there I thought you wrote I doubt she's diving into BJ's. 

Probably that, too. 🤣🤣🤣

• Laugh 5

24 minutes ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Lo - cal. 🤭

• Laugh 4

1 hour ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

She definitely wouldn’t be diving into those. She’s a tease; all show and no go. 

• Like 5

I came across this post from April. Needs to be seen in a bikini at different angles. She seems like the only one enjoying herself out on that dingy.

20210525_093002.thumb.jpg.4f9f588e9be631a309add75c2f01d1cc.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 5

16 hours ago, Lady J said:

Lo - cal. 🤭

IMG_2805.JPG

• Laugh 12

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I came across this post from April. Needs to be seen in a bikini at different angles. She seems like the only one enjoying herself out on that dingy.

20210525_093002.thumb.jpg.4f9f588e9be631a309add75c2f01d1cc.jpg

Swim "Stile"?? Really?!? 🙄

• Laugh 11