Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

@ Bronx Babe, I'm replying here to your question about Kerstin on the Shopping Channel Hosts thread. I couldn't get your question from that thread to quote here, on a different thread.

Anyway you said you had dozed off and thought you heard Kerstin say she was half Syrian and was darker on the bottom half of her body.You wondered if you were dreaming. Nope, you heard it right -- she did say she was half Syrian. About the bottom half of her body being darker, she was referring to the QVC studio closeup that only showed her head and shoulders. This happened on the IT Cosmetics show at 4:00 p.m. Sunday April 11. I found the product video with the half Syrian comment. That video did not have closed captions, but I'm positive she said she was half Syrian.

A452369 IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Bronzer & Lip Treatment Set Auto-Delivery

OAP Marissa Pawlowski 3:14: But it really is designed almost like an allover warming powder, if you will. Adds that – yes, dust it all over your skin. I’m one of those people -- you’re seeing Chantal [model applying powder], just how beautiful. Never looks orange, never looks muddy, just a beautiful warm glow. But I’m one of those people who, Kerstin, where, when I’m getting any sun, I’m wearing the SPF, now wearing a face mask, I’ve got a [high?] –

Kerstin: Oh my goodness, me too.

Marissa: I’ve gotta even out that wonky tan that I know I’m going to get, and get that even glow.

Kerstin 3:48: … Oh, wear a sunscreen everywhere.  Face, arms, everywhere. But I mean my body, naturally, because I’m half Syrian, tends to tan. But I am in, like, a locked cage from here up [gestures to the small part of her, face and shoulders area, shown on camera closeups during this presentation] so nothing, nothing gets to my face. And so, there’s, you know, I’m so pale here [gestures to her face] compared to my body, so this is perfect because it gives you just that little bit of warmth without having to actually get in the sun.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist beauty IT cosmetics bronzer 1 4-11-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist beauty IT cosmetics bronzer 2 4-11-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist beauty IT cosmetics bronzer 3 4-11-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 4

I have serious doubts that she wears sunblock. She looks like she tans and fake tans. 

• Like 11

On 4/7/2021 at 3:54 PM, CandyApple said:

She's probably trying to figure out how she is going to fit all of them into her Lug bag.

For all we know, the paltry plates of broccoli and beans could be props for her health guru schtick.

Wishing an undercover family member who is regularly denied sweets would provide us with some "Caught On Tape" evidence of her gorging on baked goods.

Can you even imagine just eating broccoli and beans?? you'd never get out of the bathroom in this lifetime

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

@ Bronx Babe, I'm replying here to your question about Kerstin on the Shopping Channel Hosts thread. I couldn't get your question from that thread to quote here, on a different thread.

Anyway you said you had dozed off and thought you heard Kerstin say she was half Syrian and was darker on the bottom half of her body.You wondered if you were dreaming. Nope, you heard it right -- she did say she was half Syrian. About the bottom half of her body being darker, she was referring to the QVC studio closeup that only showed her head and shoulders. This happened on the IT Cosmetics show at 4:00 p.m. Sunday April 11. I found the product video with the half Syrian comment. That video did not have closed captions, but I'm positive she said she was half Syrian.

A452369 IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Bronzer & Lip Treatment Set Auto-Delivery

OAP Marissa Pawlowski 3:14: But it really is designed almost like an allover warming powder, if you will. Adds that – yes, dust it all over your skin. I’m one of those people -- you’re seeing Chantal [model applying powder], just how beautiful. Never looks orange, never looks muddy, just a beautiful warm glow. But I’m one of those people who, Kerstin, where, when I’m getting any sun, I’m wearing the SPF, now wearing a face mask, I’ve got a [high?] –

Kerstin: Oh my goodness, me too.

Marissa: I’ve gotta even out that wonky tan that I know I’m going to get, and get that even glow.

Kerstin 3:48: … Oh, wear a sunscreen everywhere.  Face, arms, everywhere. But I mean my body, naturally, because I’m half Syrian, tends to tan. But I am in, like, a locked cage from here up [gestures to the small part of her, face and shoulders area, shown on camera closeups during this presentation] so nothing, nothing gets to my face. And so, there’s, you know, I’m so pale here [gestures to her face] compared to my body, so this is perfect because it gives you just that little bit of warmth without having to actually get in the sun.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist beauty IT cosmetics bronzer 1 4-11-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist beauty IT cosmetics bronzer 2 4-11-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist beauty IT cosmetics bronzer 3 4-11-21.jpg

Can't thank you enough, @Coffeecup!  And I didn't even know there was a Kerstin thread!

She's definitely a piece of work.  Loves to sexualize herself.  

• Like 3

She has to use those self-tanners and various other products when she's on Q to cover up what would otherwise be obvious based on the photos she's posted on social media:  Irreversible skin damage due to sun overexposure.  So if she's covering herself head to toe with sunscreen, good, because she's already done herself enough harm. 

Oh, and she's not pale.  I'm pale.  People can tell the state of my health if they notice I'm paler than usual.  When I got my wisdom teeth removed the last thing I heard before the anesthesia kicked in was "Look at how white her skin is!"

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I'm confused or dense or both.

Who in Kerstin's family is/was Syrian?

She didn't say, but it would have to be her bio father. She referred to her "stepfather" several times during her mother''s illness, so apparently her mother was married before to Kerstin's bio father, the Syrian. There would have been either a divorce, or he died, and Kerstin's mom married the man who is now Kerstin's stepfather. For Kerstin to say she was half Syrian means one of her bio parents was full Syrian. I don't think it was her mother. She posted a 1978 picture of her mother on Instagram, and there was nothing Syrian in her appearance.

Anyway I am just going by what Kerstin said on the show, "I'm half Syrian." We won't know anything else about that unless she decides to talk about it.

Thanks. That makes sense.  Over the years I've heard her mention a step father and knew there were divorces/remarriages somewhere. 

• Like 1

So, she took her stepfather's name as her own? Because her mother was Lindquist, and that ain't a Syrian name. 

• Useful 3

According to the 1978 picture Kerstin posted, her mother's name at the time was Kathy Kutschka. So I guess she was married to a man named Kutschka. Kerstin said in her comment with the picture that she was only a few months old when the picture was taken, so I'm assuming Mr. Kutschka was her bio father. Or was that another stepfather? It isn't a Syrian name, rather, it sounds like an Eastern European name. It's all pretty confusing. Her family history is quite complicated. Here is what she wrote about discovering new relatives through a DNA test, on an adoption blog:

https://www.americaadopts.com/adoption-has-come-a-long-way-what-a-simple-dna-kit-taught-me/

• Useful 1

This is the old picture she posted of her mother, who was very attractive. I hope she will learn to happily remember her mother that way, instead of what she was like in her decline and final illness. I know that I treasure old pictures of my mother at her peak.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist mother picture from 1978 young.JPG

• Like 5

QVC needs another shake up. It's a new world and QVC doesn't realize. No one thinks starving yourself is healthy. It's about working out but embracing your curves.

993970425_miscpicsQVCKerstinLindquistexercisesothinshelookssick13-06-21.png.e09a286525fdbdb2053f215223ec5b96.png

Untitled-61.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

According to the 1978 picture Kerstin posted, her mother's name at the time was Kathy Kutschka. So I guess she was married to a man named Kutschka. Kerstin said in her comment with the picture that she was only a few months old when the picture was taken, so I'm assuming Mr. Kutschka was her bio father. Or was that another stepfather? It isn't a Syrian name, rather, it sounds like an Eastern European name. It's all pretty confusing. Her family history is quite complicated. Here is what she wrote about discovering new relatives through a DNA test, on an adoption blog:

https://www.americaadopts.com/adoption-has-come-a-long-way-what-a-simple-dna-kit-taught-me/

Kerstin:  "There is such healing in sharing your story."

True.  But spilling family secrets on the internet about "possible" infidelities of which you have little or no proof only sullies the reputation of your ancestors who are gone and cannot defend or explain their actions.

Can't you just keep these things to yourself and your family members?

And you should protect and respect the privacy of the newer adopted generation, too, not reveal things about their biological backgrounds to whoever happens to be reading your stuff.  Let them do that, if and when they choose to do so.

Ugh.  The constant need for material to gain attention at the expense of everyone else is repulsive.  There could have been a more tactful, yet still helpful way to write that post.

Or just shut up and go away.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

But spilling family secrets on the internet about "possible" infidelities of which you have little or no proof only sullies the reputation of your ancestors who are gone and cannot defend or explain their actions.

Can't you just keep these things to yourself and your family members?

And you should protect and respect the privacy of the newer adopted generation, too, not reveal things about their biological backgrounds to whoever happens to be reading your stuff.  Let them do that, if and when they choose to do so.

Protect and respect. There is such truth in your post. I’ll add only this one word - discretion.

• Like 13

I’m impressed Leah was able to all her hair under that wig. She’s blessed with a ton of hair. 

• Like 10

I kind of wish Kerstin hosted the Gourmet Holiday shows in place of Frick and Frack.  I'd welcome her unenthusiastic presentation style for food as opposed to the nonsense of Alberti and Rachel.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

4 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

I kind of wish Kerstin hosted the Gourmet Holiday shows in place of Frick and Frack.  I'd welcome her unenthusiastic presentation style for food as opposed to the nonsense of Alberti and Rachel.

Rachel is unwatchable with food ,

• Like 6

On 4/12/2021 at 12:50 PM, JohnnyStar5 said:

I'm confused or dense or both.

Who in Kerstin's family is/was Syrian?

I would say no one.🙄

• Like 5

Kerstin's strict broccoli and beet diet denies her family so much animal protein, hubby got a slab of meat for his birthday! 🤣

🥦vs🥩

20210415_005210.thumb.jpg.1408fa0eed0802d12ca83b84d60ef9ce.jpg20210415_005235.thumb.jpg.6eeeb8e93dcc335796bc3480aebf6e25.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 4

7 hours ago, Dottie D said:

Fantastic! The idea of her looking down her nose at some of the vile slop (chicken ‘n dumplin’s) or twiddling a fork unenthusiastically in huge slabs of cream cake is irresistible. 

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Kerstin's strict broccoli and beet diet denies her family so much animal protein, hubby got a slab of meat for his birthday! 🤣

🥦vs🥩

20210415_005210.thumb.jpg.1408fa0eed0802d12ca83b84d60ef9ce.jpg20210415_005235.thumb.jpg.6eeeb8e93dcc335796bc3480aebf6e25.jpg

That is pathetic. Her husband likes meat, but is she such a committed vegetarian she will only allow him to have it on special occasions? (Speaking as a meat eater.) If I were him I'd be sneaking out to the local steak house every week or two.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

That is pathetic. Her husband likes meat, but is she such a committed vegetarian she will only allow him to have it on special occasions? (Speaking as a meat eater.) If I were him I'd be sneaking out to the local steak house every week or two.

It's not her bonehead husband I`M worried about. It's the ones who don't have a choice in her madness. I feel sorry for 😞

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

If I were him I'd be sneaking out to the local steak house every week or two.

I’m going to interpret that in a way not intended. 😉

• Laugh 8

14 hours ago, mpeeps said:

🥦vs🥩

Gross pic. 

You can always count on Kerstin to bring the cringe.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Apparently QVC has replaced this video with a more recent one. The link took me to an ordinary presentation with Kerstin and Alina. Mally wasn't in it.

I think the ordinary presentation was the one I was referencing.

Kerstin disingenuously saying we should always preach positivity, when she regularly puts out major Debbie Downer vibes, even recently giving a chronically ill follower food for thought to look forward to death.

Spread your kind of sunshine somewhere else, sis.  Maybe a soundproof room.

The shirts seem to be an Alina and Mally joint effort.

Looking at the final product, two heads are not necessarily better than one.

• Like 5

Here she is in the swimsuit. It must have sewn-in cups. because it makes her look like she actually has some boobs. In her own tiny bikini tops, she looks pretty flat.

misc pics QVC Kerstin LIndquist swimsuit Jantzen 1 4-16-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist bikini black March 2021.JPG

• Like 7
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Extreme close-up of her proboscis and questionable mole on her IG page, giving a come-hither look, talking about having to "do the work" of mourning.

Why don't you just go through the natural process, stop analyzing and timing it, and quit posing inappropriately when you are talking about your dearly departed mom?

Selfies are embarrassing enough for the young, but this ceaseless self-promotion, supposedly to inspire others, is so transparent in it's attention-seeking. You must know you are attracting, at least in part, the wrong kind.

Unless, for you, it's exactly the right kind.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

questionable mole

536EF05D-5602-442F-B5AF-8C0603D45FCD.jpeg.2071e96e86ea8cca10e72630dd856ecb.jpeg

I know I missed the point of her entire post and her “come hither” look, because all I could focus on was her mole and its uneven borders. She should get that checked out!

• Like 6
  • Surprise 4

15 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

I know I missed the point of her entire post and her “come hither” look, because all I could focus on was her mole and its uneven borders. She should get that checked 

Stop trying to flirt with weirdos. Who still live in their parent's basement and go see a dermatologist. What a moron 🙄

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

16 hours ago, lazyfaire said:

I know I missed the point of her entire post and her “come hither” look, because all I could focus on was her mole and its uneven borders. She should get that checked out!

Yep, she needs to have a punch biopsy done of that mole.  Especially since she’s such a sun worshipper. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Yep, she needs to have a punch biopsy done of that mole.  Especially since she’s such a sun worshipper. 

more grist for the mill of "me"

• Like 5

I'm sure a follower made her aware of this mole and the passive aggressive narcissist that she is will say she always thought social media was a hateful place when actually people are looking out for her and really care.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mpeeps said:

I'm sure a follower made her aware of this mole and the passive aggressive narcissist that she is will say she always thought social media was a hateful place when actually people are looking out for her and really care.

Oh well, in that case, I wonder if she didn’t draw it on her shoulder, especially with that close up pose. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

She's said before she's a regular at her dermatologist, and I'm betting that person has made it clear to her she needs regular checkups.  Does not matter if she's using sunscreen and SPF clothing now because skin cancer doesn't care.

Edited by letusprocrastinate · Reason: Disclaimer: Am well aware the best way to get Vitamin D is from sun exposure; just don't overdo it
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She frequently looks sunburned, including her face, onto which she claims to apply SPF. Liar.

She takes pride in destroying her skin. She loves to tell everyone she is a Cali girl . The biggest airhead to work at QVC.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

Saw a closeup this morning of her upper chest and neck area, looked like some sunburn happened. Her skin was more red than tanned, not good any way you look at it. 

I'm pretty convinced the redness in that area is, well, baked into her skin at this point and she covers it up with makeup or self-tanner when she's on Q and not wearing an outfit that would do the job.

• Like 4