Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

14 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Kerstin:  "This crazy Type A personality, who can't stop, needs to stop."

Says she she is doing affirmations and meditating, then laughed maniacally.

Yes.  Please stop.

It's like it's a race to see who's going to implode first, Pubic Bone or the UnWashed One.

Type A vs Type OMG.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Watching that video, she has definitely had refreshing done on her face. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

43 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Watching that video, she has definitely had refreshing done on her face. 

Like the "prayer to end a life" she says she knows, maybe she is also familiar with and makes use of a prayer to end a wrinkle.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Like the "prayer to end a life" she says she knows, maybe she is also familiar with and makes use of a prayer to end a wrinkle.

I think it’s something like, “please god, let my spa have a sale on fillers”

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 2

Nice of her to dress up for her show today.

DB7D691E-0400-4B24-ACCF-DCE8D961240B.thumb.jpeg.f86a82629bc78aab947ad1a2e693ea1a.jpeg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4

16 minutes ago, Booney said:

Nice of her to dress up for her show today.

DB7D691E-0400-4B24-ACCF-DCE8D961240B.thumb.jpeg.f86a82629bc78aab947ad1a2e693ea1a.jpeg

I was just going to say What the hell does she have on!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Have you ever thought about buying a product shown on air, but decided not to just because Kerstin might get credit for the sale? I find myself in the situation almost every weekend. 😂

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

43 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

Anyone notice that "Ms Religion" does double duty on Sunday?

I don’t think she goes to an actual place of worship. I don’t recall her having mentioned it. Maybe the broccoli stall at the farmers market?

• Laugh 10

3 hours ago, Neiman said:

Have you ever thought about buying a product shown on air, but decided not to just because Kerstin might get credit for the sale? I find myself in the situation almost every weekend. 😂

Oh yes.  Or Shawn.  Not that I ever really watch them.  But if I am scanning products recently on air and their show is still on, I will not buy it then.

• Like 7

On 4/24/2021 at 4:18 PM, From Where I Sit said:

1B9C8C49-7D84-47C7-9023-5A5F9213859B.jpeg.c97cea03cf8af95d65f1259936bc84e1.jpeg

the video for the stool made me laugh. man is strolling along gravel path and suddenly comes to a dead stop. unfurls the stool and sets himself so happily down upon it.😂

it just read as funny to me...

man, thinking: dum de dum, dum de dum (looking around - very pleased). keeps walking...dum de dum...(man stops) opens stool, sets it down and sits, and sighs

image.png.0ff85eb7adfe7062c60a2a6c210a4dc2.png

• Laugh 7

More screaming tight pants on QVC. Too tight on both Kerstin and the model -- look at the "smiling" crotch. A398593 NYDJ Ami Capri Jeans with Cool Embrace.

Kerstin did the "potty squat" to show how flexible the jeans were. That looks awful, and I wish the hosts would stop doing it.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist pants jeans NYDJ 1 squatting 4-26-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist pants jeans NYDJ 2 too tight 4-26-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist pants jeans NYDJ 3 too tight on model 4-26-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 2

There was a swimsuit in today's show, so of course Kerstin had to model it.

The topper was an Isaac piece, also in the show. I don't understand why both Kerstin and the model wore toppers -- you never saw the suit worn by itself. Come on, QVC, customers would like to see the whole suit on a model, without extra clothes on top of it, on order to make a purchase decision.

A392810 Denim & Co. Beach Surplice One-Piece with Ruching

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist swimsuit Denim-Co 1 4-26-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin LIndquist swimsuit Denim-Co 2 4-26-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist swimsuit Denim-Co 3 model 4-26-21.jpg

• Like 8

I remember a few a years ago, Kerstink was hosting a clothing show. A very pretty and curvy model (I believe her name is Taylor ) walks on to the stage. She was very playful and flirty, with a cute wiggle to her walk. You can tell kerbitch felt upstaged. She walks up to the model with a smart ass look on her face. She says to her "what size are you wearing again" As if she should be ashamed of her size.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 11

Though I'm surprised how much curvier Kerstinky looks in that one piece!  

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

I remember a few a years ago, Kerstink was hosting a clothing show. A very pretty and curvy model (I believe her name is Taylor ) walks on to the stage. She was very playful and flirty, with a cute wiggle to her walk. You can tell kerbitch felt upstaged. She walks up to the model with a smart ass look on her face. She says to her "what size are you wearing again" As if she should be ashamed of her size.

Did Taylor the bra model ever model clothes? She's very comfortable in her skin. 

• Like 4

On 4/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, Coffeecup said:

The topper was an Isaac piece, also in the show. I don't understand why both Kerstin and the model wore toppers -- you never saw the suit worn by itself. Come on, QVC, customers would like to see the whole suit on a model, without extra clothes on top of it, on order to make a purchase decision.

Kerstin looks like a bewildered flasher in the first pic.

Probably puzzled because she's never seen herself in that generous an amount of swimsuit.

Or she is not getting the desired response from onlookers.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Did Taylor the bra model ever model clothes? She's very comfortable in her skin. 

Yes ! That's exactly who it was. 

Kerstain modeled her new two piece bathing suit on IG and boy, in close up shots, her skin looks like wrinkled leather.  She looks a lot older than her years because she’s so skinny and has tanned for too long.  

When she was doing a show with Candace Cameron Bure, at the end of the show Kerstain complimented CCB on her clothes and said something to the effect, “All for Jesus”.   CCB raised her arms like they were going to start a revival meeting. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Kerstain modeled her new two piece bathing suit on IG and boy, in close up shots, her skin looks like wrinkled leather.  She looks a lot older than her years because she’s so skinny and has tanned for too long.  

When she was doing a show with Candace Cameron Bure, at the end of the show Kerstain complimented CCB on her clothes and said something to the effect, “All for Jesus”.   CCB raised her arms like they were going to start a revival meeting. 

I guess Jesus sells. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Yes.  I am sure Jesus cares about our clothes. 🤨🤨

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 1

I saw Kerstin's latest meltdown video in real time.  Oversharing, especially on matters truly personal, is not a good look on anyone.

@watcher, I agree with you, she needs help.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

That video was painful to watch. She said she felt guilty for a few times of feeling happy while grieving over her mother, including feeling happy for a while at work today. She cried. She said trying to make grieving people feel good was the wrong thing to do, that instead, people should validate their grieving. Cried again.

I got the impression that she had simply pulled off on the side of the road, when feeling overwhelmed by grief,  and made this video. She had her seat belt on. You could hear cars going by, and hear the car radio.

She's been posting these crying videos for a long time, knowing that her mother was dying. Now that it has happened, she is having great difficulty dealing with the grief. Probably she feels guilty because she wanted to stop her mother's disease, keep her alive and return her to good health, but she was helpless... as we all are when dealing with the death of a loved one.  Now she thinks she's betraying the memory of her mother if she feels happy about her life now and then. She didn't do anything wrong, but she thinks she did.

I agree with @Watcher25, Kerstin really needs to get help. She should not be putting this out to the public on Instagram. She's going to fall apart unless she gets some professional help.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist grieving video 2 4-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist grieving video 3 4-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist grieving video 4 4-29-21.jpg

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

She loves to wear her mental anguish as a badge of honor. She is superior to others because she FEELS so deeply. Most people don’t have the luxury to spend so much time inside their own head. She needs a retreat free from any modern conveniences to get herself together. 

• Like 8

This renewed concept of talking to yourself at a camera in a personal one way conversation, assuming a bunch of people will listen to you with no obligation to listen to anyone else but yourself, may be the epitome of self-serving obnoxious narcissism thanks to being a social media influencer!  Think about it, how many people out there are driving and having a bad day so they feel the need to pull over and start recording themselves having a meltdown to a bunch of strangers. She is used to this because she talks to the camera for living in sales, but where do we draw the line?  

Ant is doing the same thing and thousands of others too and I think monetary gain is a big incentive to this possibly unethical concept.  Must be a lonely lifestyle.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 12

Just my opinion, but I think Kerstin's "pull over on the side of the road and have a crying jag" is an attempt to copy what a lot on social media are doing. 

Comedians, pundits, all manner of people, are doing rants and "bits" in their car or out on the street and posting on social media. The difference between them and Kerstin is that they're actually funny or, in the case of one guy I follow (George Hahn, he roams the streets of NYC to show what's happening there as the world is opening up) useful and informative.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 7
  • Useful 3

That video made me feel uncomfortable (in a “please don’t put this out there” way) and embarrassed for her.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, mpeeps said:

This renewed concept of talking to yourself at a camera in a personal one way conversation, assuming a bunch of people will listen to you with no obligation to listen to anyone else but yourself, may be the epitome of self-serving obnoxious narcissism thanks to being a social media influencer!  Think about it, how many people out there are driving and having a bad day so they feel the need to pull over and start recording themselves having a meltdown to a bunch of strangers. She is used to this because she talks to the camera for living in sales, but where do we draw the line?  

Ant is doing the same thing and thousands of others too and I think monetary gain is a big incentive to this possibly unethical concept.  Must be a lonely lifestyle.

How upset can she really be if her first thought is to record it for social media? I mean really, she's overcome with emotion, but her first thought is to record it for SM.  

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Friday said:

How upset can she really be if her first thought is to record it for social media? I mean really, she's overcome with emotion, but her first thought is to record it for SM.  

This is the same attention whore ,that posted a picture . Where she was crying over her mother's death bed. She needs help .

• Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

I wouldn’t be surprised if she has her agent/attorney start pitching a movie deal of her life (with ALL the trials & tribulations) to the LIFETIME channel. 

• Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

I almost want to feel bad for her, but I just don't understand the need for public grieving!

• Like 9

On 4/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, Coffeecup said:

PUKE!!!!

Sad to see anyone in pain over the loss of a loved one, but talking to the screen of a phone to pour out your heart to IG followers?  I don't know.

The hubby, other mourning family members, and the BFF Q crew are hopefully giving her tons of hugs and love. 

Maybe she gets strength, support, and comfort from the words of strangers. 

I'd hate to think this is contrived, but social media is an addictive tool, and attention-seeking is totally plausible.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

This seems to be a choice for Antonella, too. I don't get it.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Sad to see anyone in pain over the loss of a loved one, but talking to the screen of a phone to pour out your heart to IG followers?  I don't know.

The hubby, other mourning family members, and the BFF Q crew are hopefully giving her tons of hugs and love. 

I'd hate to think this is contrived, but social media is an addictive tool, and attention-seeking is totally plausible.

Kerstin has been posting these kinds of weeping misery videos over a period of several months. It strikes me as a cry for help. Makes me feel like she's not getting much support from her family.

I'll say it again: she needs to see a professional therapist.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 10

On 4/30/2021 at 7:15 PM, CandyApple said:

If this was an  one incident social media meltdown. I could understand. This happens at least once a month. I lost both my parents a year apart. I literally watched  them both pass . At no time did I feel the need to have someone take a photo of me crying with my dying mother in the photo. Then post it on Instagram. The same account where you can find pictures of me half naked. This woman is sick. She craves attention . She uses everything and everyone in her life to get it. It’s uncanny how much kerstin and skunk are the same in that department 🙁

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Kerstin has been posting these kinds of weeping misery videos over a period of several months. It strikes me as a cry for help. Makes me feel like she's not getting much support from her family.

I'll say it again: she needs to see a professional therapist.

From my personal experience, narcissistic people are emotional vampires. They suck people dry to a point where they have nothing left to give, or at least not enough to satisfy the need for attention. Her family may be done.  I’m sure it’s the same with other personality disorders. 
At some point, her followers are going to get sick of the “woe is me”. Most people have enough bad stuff in their own lives to deal with. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

Yep, Kerstin is wearing 5" platforms with the tsv shorts.

20210501_112519.jpg.b5cd894938c79625fc3af3bfa94e0ff9.jpg20210501_112552.jpg.0aa0a8708763de175bb539c16ec99987.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Sad 7

Why is she squatting like that to sell a vacuum cleaner?

• Laugh 8
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Why is she squatting like that to sell a vacuum cleaner?

Pretty soon squatting will be part of the host audition process - "Now show us how deep you can squat."

• Laugh 12

2 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

everyone has stuff do deal with some worse than others, but this constant twaddle/preaching  about struggling, etc as though the author is the only one encountering difficulty is wearying .  

Kerstin not alone in this nonsense it's all over the media print, internet etc 

Absolutely. Not to imply that this person's situation is like Kerstin's, but a blogger I used to follow, who leads a privileged existence compared to many, constantly whined throughout the pandemic about everything - not being able to have date nights with her husband at a restaurant, having her kids at home doing virtual school, having her routine being disrupted, blah, blah, blah. Her so-called problems were very first-world and totally tone deaf compared to what many have faced this past year. Needless to say, I unsubscribed from her blog.

• Like 15

Always the exhibitionist. Let’s not forget the time(I can’t talk about) was using zoom on their computer. She claims she thought something was wrong 🧐and runs out of the shower with just a towel . Goes into the room in front of the computer to investigate . I’m sure they are still talking about that one. This woman needs YEARS of therapy.

image.jpeg.d31baacb462eb295f25b85e627accb54.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 4

As per IG, Kerstin took a 24 hour mini retreat to the Poconos, along with model Deanna and Melissa Epps, because "we need people".  "We're not meant to be solitary."

Is she living a parallel life to the one she shows on social media, because I'm not seeing the cloistered life of a monk that she seems to think she is living, nor are the people featured heavily in her posts mannequins.

*On her IG page, Deanna lists herself as "actress" before "model".

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 3

10 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

As per IG, Kerstin took a 24 hour mini retreat to the Poconos, along with model Deanna and Melissa Epps, because "we need people".  "We're not meant to be solitary."

Is she living a parallel life to the one she shows on social media, because I'm not seeing the cloistered life of a monk that she seems to think she is living, nor are the people featured heavily in her posts mannequins.

*On her IG page, Deanna lists herself as "actress" before "model".

Somehow I doubt she was spending her time with the girls sobbing about everything. Such a phony.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

Kerstin and "the other one" seem to want to perpetuate some myth that we are all still locked up in our homes unable and terrified to go out.

Meanwhile,  they're both gallivanting around West Chester (and other places.)

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 9
  • Sad 3