Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

Does she have a personal IG? I don't see any coffin or "hand" pics on the QVC IG page. Maybe she took them down?

3 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Does she have a personal IG? I don't see any coffin or "hand" pics on the QVC IG page. Maybe she took them down?

she has two pages,i dont see a casket anywhere.maybe she took it down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

It wasn't the clasping of the still-living person's hand that upset me so much. It was the coffin picture. The final moments were long gone.

I couldn’t see a casket picture either.

It's on her personal FB page not her QVC one where she has the post with the pic mentioned above visible to the public.

• Like 1

On Kerstin's "personal" fb page, not her Q pg, it looks like she's in the casket with her Mom taking a selfie!  Inappropriate and absolutely horrifying! 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 5

It is sad, but not necessarily in her mom’s casket.   She is grieving and may regret these photos later.  My mom, also Alzheimer’s, but much later in life and she was a pleasant and mostly cheery, although missing my dad, who had passed and had been her touchstone to reality, I believe.  She died at age 93, much older than Kerstin’s mother.    I have read that each Alzheimer’s patient’s journey is different, so I cannot judge.  I send my sympathies to Kerstin as she grieves.

• Like 4

Kerstin said she'd be back Monday morning, then will take another week off. The QVC program guide shows her scheduled for 9:00-11:00 a.m. with LOGO Lori fashions. I don't understand why she's coming in to work for just one show and then leaving again.

Edited to add: I checked the program guide again, and Kerstin is scheduled to be back from her week off on Wednesday, April 7, with a Spring Cleaning show at 1:00 p.m. Back again on Thursday, April 8, at 8:00 p.m. for Down Home with David.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Useful 4

Why would she post that picture of herself and her Mom?  My God, have people lost all of their couth?  I would never post such an intimate picture of my  mother and myself. I am truly horrified by that picture. 

• Like 18

9 hours ago, Thumper said:

It is sad, but not necessarily in her mom’s casket.   She is grieving and may regret these photos later.  My mom, also Alzheimer’s, but much later in life and she was a pleasant and mostly cheery, although missing my dad, who had passed and had been her touchstone to reality, I believe.  She died at age 93, much older than Kerstin’s mother.    I have read that each Alzheimer’s patient’s journey is different, so I cannot judge.  I send my sympathies to Kerstin as she grieves.

My mother also had this horrid disease.  I'm not judging one's journey, however her need to post this very intimate picture on her social media is certainly disrespectful of her mother.  You have to draw the line at what is honorable.  Apparently nothing is sacred.

• Like 14

I'm so happy to see Kerstin back on the Q this morning. I can certainly understand what she's going through. I lost my mother, suddenly, in 2016 and I still grieve for her. It does become easier over time, but you're never the same again. Kerstin's handling herself with such dignity and courage, which isn't always easy when you're on national television. Good for her! I continue to pray for Kerstin and her family in the days ahead.

In a world where you can be anything, always be kind. 

12 hours ago, Aerohalen said:

That is too damn personal,wtf!

Why didn't someone in her family (like her husband or her brother) stop her from doing this and taking a selfie! I hope her children didn't witness this. Imo it was disrespectful to her Mother, this should be a private moment.

• Like 16

It makes me sad that some people are so desperate for attention. Starving herself, carefully angled poses, one sunburn away from skin cancer, totally inappropriate public sharing of personal moments. Once again, she needs to check that bible for the bits about being humble, and vanity. 
And go pay a professional therapist, QVC watchers are not going to help you get your shit together. 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, WhitneyK said:

I'm so happy to see Kerstin back on the Q this morning. I can certainly understand what she's going through. I lost my mother, suddenly, in 2016 and I still grieve for her. It does become easier over time, but you're never the same again. Kerstin's handling herself with such dignity and courage, which isn't always easy when you're on national television. Good for her! I continue to pray for Kerstin and her family in the days ahead.

In a world where you can be anything, always be kind. 

Yes certainly.  We all have lost loved ones, all of us, but one should be kind as well as respecting the deceased from being shown on public media.  

• Like 16

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

It makes me sad that some people are so desperate for attention. Starving herself, carefully angled poses, one sunburn away from skin cancer, totally inappropriate public sharing of personal moments. Once again, she needs to check that bible for the bits about being humble, and vanity. 
And go pay a professional therapist, QVC watchers are not going to help you get your shit together. 

She seems very pleased with all the attention she received by her thank you speech on fb today.  Of course she mentioned how social media can be a very hateful place but was surprised by all the positive messages.  My question is, then why post such a fragile, delicate, meaningful and vulnerable time in your life on there to a bunch of potentially "hateful' strangers!  She's insufferable.  Sadly, she doesn't even seem to be a people person or like many people, especially those on sm. She only needs them for an audience to feed her big giant self-serving narcissistic ego.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 14

My condolences to those who loved and will miss Kerstin's mother.  May she rest in peace.

But after seeing that photo above, it must be said:  narcissism knows no bounds and disrespects the dignity of others, as does Kerstin's particular strain of neediness.

I actually removed my FB app from my phone today because I was sick of seeing overshared personal info from some friends.

A friend's wife posted every detail about her father-in-law's terminal illness, the logistics of where she, her husband, and every family member will be living during this difficult time, loads of family photos, and a final "he will be missed" sentiment while the man is currently receiving hospice care and has not yet passed.

When people (and even animals) can't protect their own privacy and pride, they count on others to do it for them.

"Me, me, me" selfie culture threw all of that out the window.

Kerstin just took it to the nth degree.

Shameful.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 15

Reading what Kerstin wrote to go along with that post-mortem photo, her mother had many serious health challenges throughout her life.

One could see why Kerstin could have become obsessed with diet and exercise and also more religious.  But she used her mother's very recent passing as an opportunity to expound on this, to talk about herself, and how the sicknesses have affected her.

There's time for all of that.  But right now, what about reflecting on your mother's life, who she was, things that were important to her?

I just feel a book is in the works.  Nothing wrong with being ambitious as a writer (who spelled "lose" as "loose" twice therein).  But being opportunistic during an emotionally raw time is pretty awful.

We probably all know narcissistic people, have high hopes that some major event or breakthrough will change them for the better, but it never happens.

And to top it off...

Kerstin:  "Give me cancer any day over what we saw her go through with Alzheimer’s."

No, Kerstin.  Cancer is horrendous in its own horrible way.  Please choose your words wisely.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 6

I have a photo of my fathers hand in mine when he passed....it is a private for me only photo.  NEVER would agree it on social media looking for attention.  And for her to say she’d rather have cancer?  I’m a cancer survivor and daughter of a father who suffered and died from dementia..... F her.... cancer and the treatments are not something to say you’d rather have.  Bitch has no clue.  Keep starving yourself you narcissistic biotch

• Like 12

My mom died of cancer, my dad had Alzheimer’s , both diseases are horrible. I’m sorry her mom died, but she is a stupid, insensitive bitch that should shut up. Sorry,really not sorry. 

• Like 13

I shouldn’t have called her that, but honestly some people should not speak, or at least think before they say something so hurtful.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, Lady J said:

I shouldn’t have called her that, but honestly some people should not speak, or at least think before they say something so hurtful.

You called it as you saw it. And I agree with you. She's a tone deaf, insensitive bitch. All three can be applied separately in her case, but in this instance, they DO go together! 

• Like 10

My dad died from cancer and what she said is horrific, insensitive and insulting. It's not a contest as to which is worse. 

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

This bitch never stops. I’m pretty sure everyone here has had cancer effect them and their family. My mother RIP was a breast cancer survivor. Watching her suffer was heartbreaking. This was when marijuana was illegal everywhere. My brother took the chance of going to jail just so my mom could keep her food down during her treatments. Just thinking about it has brought tears to my eyes. You fucking bitch . You got your attention but you have to keep pushing it. I’m sorry for my language. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

Back on Monday for her three-hour Logo Lori show. Her face looked tired and strained, eyes puffy. While litening to Lori speak, she often looked somber.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 7 collage 1 3-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 8 collage 2 3-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin LIndquist Logo 9 3-29-21.jpg

• Sad 2

But she managed some smiles for Lori and the camera.

I swear she wore everything in the show except for a pair of jeans. Apparently every time they put the camera on a model, Kerstin was busy changing tops, just like the Unshowered One does sometimes. She was so anxious to wear all the clothes that she even changed right on camera a couple of times.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 14 collage 3 smiling 3-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 18 collage 3 changing clothes 3-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 10 3-29-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

She must have been eating even less broccoli than usual, because she looks thinner. Not too bad from the front, since her lower legs are thick, but from the side, she's a scrawny stick. I think she has convinced herself that if she keeps her body on the verge of starvation, it will protect her from developing dementia. Or else she  just has a serious eating disorder for some other reason.

I saw her do small leg lifts a couple of times, like she was trying to sneak in some exercise. After her show ended, I'll bet she went outside and power-walked around the building for 30 minutes before going home.

Those light tan leggings look horrible. A couple of the models wore them and they looked awful too.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 23 3-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist Logo 24 3-29-21.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Not for me to suggest how anyone else deals with the death of a loved one. I do wonder what the motivation was for her to go into work yesterday morning though. I mean, why would anyone do that when there are doubtless things to be arranged at home and where there’s presumably (hopefully) no pressure from your employer under such circumstances. I don’t understand it. 

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Burly said:

Not for me to suggest how anyone else deals with the death of a loved one. I do wonder what the motivation was for her to go into work yesterday morning though. I mean, why would anyone do that when there are doubtless things to be arranged at home and where there’s presumably (hopefully) no pressure from your employer under such circumstances. I don’t understand it. 

Why don't they ever have Shawn pitch in and do a show for her?  She doesn't need Courtney to babysit her and Courtney could have gone solo.  No reason for Kerstin to work that segment  at all and then be absent for awhile.  Go off work and certainly go offline.

Edited by PearlClutcher
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, PearlClutcher said:

Why don't they ever have Shawn pitch in and do a show for her?  She doesn't need Courtney to babysit her and Courtney could have gone solo.  No reason for Kerstin to work that segment  catcall and then be absent for awhile.  Go off work and certainly go offline.

You couldn't stop kerstink even with a gun to her head. No one was going to work the segment but her. She was in all her glory. In her head."MY FANS  FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND THEY LOVE ME. " I'm pretty sure TPTB told her she didn't have to work and she said no. Remember we are dealing with a narcissist.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 9

There's no way in hell this nutjob could be a life coach.  Since when is stating cancer is more desired than dementia?  Her need for attention is abnormal. 

• Like 11

she just posted that coffin pic of her and her mom on instagram,she needs to talk to someone.

• Surprise 3
  • Sad 9

24 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

she just posted that coffin pic of her and her mom on instagram,she needs to talk to someone.

and she did it in conjunction with promoting her article that she wrote!

Such bad form and taste.

• Like 4
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 7

She is covering her tracks and noting on IG that her Mom is still alive in what looks like a coffin and it wasn't taken at her funeral, so she doesn't look as insensitive.   The photo had me fooled and is still disturbing.

20210331_144619.thumb.jpg.6d18e6a2958a5f9a23ed2644a79fe8b4.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

She is covering her tracks and noting on IG that her Mom is still alive in what looks like a coffin and it wasn't taken at her funeral, so she doesn't look as insensitive.   The photo had me fooled and is still disturbing.

Fooled me too. If the mom was still alive, she must have been almost gone.

Notice how Kerstin put herself first in the sentence? She said "Last photo of me an [sic] my mom..."  instead of "Last photo of my mom and me..." It was supposed to be about the end of her mother's life, not another opportunity for Kerstin to get her face on social media.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

I can't wrap my head around her promoting herself over her mother's illness and death.  Beyond disrespectful and just so disturbing.  Nothing is sacred to her.

• Like 10

13 hours ago, mpeeps said:

When I seen that photo. I was in total shock ! You can show 100 people that photo and 100 people will say she was in a coffin ⚰️ Even if she wasn’t (which I don’t believe)who tells someone to take a picture of them crying over their mother’s DEATH BED ☹️Then feels the need to post it on social media. Your drying mother is not a promotion prop. Get some help, you sick bitch.

• Like 7

Perhaps she saw Skunky’s performance when her father died and decided this was normal behaviour. 
You know what, the thing that’s so pathetic but almost laughable is that this sort of thing happens amid the general pious tone that QVC projects. Everything is depicted as so wholesome, perfect products for perfect families sold by perfect hosts. Then they have two of their most high profile employees behaving like this in a time that’s meant to be private and reflective. It’s so crass. 

Edited by Burly
  • Like 12

I was just left shaking my head when I saw that photo that Kerstin posted.  How much more inappropriate can you get?  How about posting a photo that's something in the way you want to remember that special person.  "Here's a photo of my mom and me in happier times.  This is how I want to remember her."

• Like 12

Kerstin would be all over this -- Cauliflower Peeps from Green Giant. It's GG's April Fools' joke.

misc pics cartoons cauliflower peeps Green Giant April Fools 2021.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1

On 4/1/2021 at 4:36 PM, Coffeecup said:

Kerstin would be all over this -- Cauliflower Peeps from Green Giant. It's GG's April Fools' joke.

misc pics cartoons cauliflower peeps Green Giant April Fools 2021.jpg

Kerstink is a living April fools' joke.

• Like 7

On 3/29/2021 at 11:56 AM, mpeeps said:

She seems very pleased with all the attention she received by her thank you speech on fb today.  Of course she mentioned how social media can be a very hateful place but was surprised by all the positive messages.  My question is, then why post such a fragile, delicate, meaningful and vulnerable time in your life on there to a bunch of potentially "hateful' strangers!  She's insufferable.  Sadly, she doesn't even seem to be a people person or like many people, especially those on sm. She only needs them for an audience to feed her big giant self-serving narcissistic ego.

Because those "hateful strangers" are nothing to her, nor should they be.  My guess is she chooses to live her life the way she wants,  ignoring such "hateful strangers" and doesn't allow rude, unkind individuals to dictate behavior, or break her spirit.  But, again, I'm just guessing. 😘

This recent IG exchange between Kerstin and a fan made me cringe:

Fan:  "Kirstin I’m sorry you’re hurting I am but your mom isn’t suffering any longer and she’s proud of you.
I’m very ill and I want god to allow me to die he should end things I suffer too much and it’s a lot!!!!! God can end things I know he can but he refuses too for me!😰 I’m always sick and life isn’t fun not remotely enjoyable! I’m middle aged and I’m done suffering it’s too much!!!😰 I can’t enjoy life, I can’t hear at all, constant vertigo bladder disease and many more problems it’s never ending😰😰😰 I know god can end things at anytime!"

3d

Kerstin:  "so sorry for your suffering. I know the prayer to end a life, when you know what bliss is to come there is I fear. I’ll pray for you to be out of pain in Jesus name."

Fan:  "thank you Kerstin because it’s hard to suffer like I’m am! 42 years is a long time my whole life😰 I pray for everyone that’s suffering I do because it’s hell every minute of the day and the days turn into nights and weeks that turn into months😰"

3d

What about some of the healthy living advice she is so big on preaching?  Maybe advise the woman not to give up on life, be optimistic, seek help from a nutritionist, acupuncturist, maybe another doctor who can try to manage her pain.  She's taken the initiative to go online.  Maybe she can find a chronic pain support group that would let her see she is not alone.  Give her some hope!  Say a prayer for healing.

Kerstin does not know how serious this woman's illness is.  Sometimes pain is intensified by stress.  Maybe she needs to meditate.  Maybe she needs a talk therapist.  Maybe she just needs a friend.  If she's pouring her heart out to Kerstin, she must be a lonely person. 

This is disturbing.  And irresponsible.  I wish I could report her to someone.  But who?  God?

• Like 1
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 8

28 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Fan:  "Kirstin I’m sorry you’re hurting I am but your mom isn’t suffering any longer and she’s proud of you.
I’m very ill and I want god to allow me to die he should end things I suffer too much and it’s a lot!!!!! God can end things I know he can but he refuses too for me!😰 I’m always sick and life isn’t fun not remotely enjoyable! I’m middle aged and I’m done suffering it’s too much!!!😰 I can’t enjoy life, I can’t hear at all, constant vertigo bladder disease and many more problems it’s never ending😰😰😰 I know god can end things at anytime!"

3d

Kerstin:  "so sorry for your suffering. I know the prayer to end a life, when you know what bliss is to come there is I fear. I’ll pray for you to be out of pain in Jesus name."

Fan:  "thank you Kerstin because it’s hard to suffer like I’m am! 42 years is a long time my whole life😰 I pray for everyone that’s suffering I do because it’s hell every minute of the day and the days turn into nights and weeks that turn into months😰"

3d

What about some of the healthy living advice she is so big on preaching?  Maybe advise the woman not to give up on life, be optimistic, seek help from a nutritionist, acupuncturist, maybe another doctor who can try to manage her pain.  She's taken the initiative to go online.  Maybe she can find a chronic pain support group that would let her see she is not alone.  Give her some hope!  Say a prayer for healing.

Kerstin does not know how serious this woman's illness is.  Sometimes pain is intensified by stress.  Maybe she needs to meditate.  Maybe she needs a talk therapist.  Maybe she just needs a friend.  If she's pouring her heart out to Kerstin, she must be a lonely person. 

This is disturbing.  And irresponsible.  I wish I could report her to someone.  But who?  God?

It's very sad. Agree that the woman sounds very lonely.

"I wish I could report her to someone.  But who?  God?"  I don't know what to do about Kerstin giving spiritual advice to strangers. As for the woman who is suffering, yes, report it to God. That's all you can do in these circumstances -- pray for the woman who is suffering. I will do so too.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, CandyApple said:

3d

3d

This is why QVC needs to step in. This nut job who needs serious mental help. Is  giving out advice.  She is giving out health tips ,while she is starving herself. Then she gives out parenting advice, while have meltdowns on Instagram, about being a horrible hungry mom. Now she is a spiritual advise, when she is not flashing people at Wawa.

• Like 10

I really can't believe how Kerstin responded.  If she is going to make a career out of this, she needs some training or have someone with some more experience manage her social media.

• Like 9

15 hours ago, CandyApple said:

I know the prayer to end a life, when you know what bliss is to come there is I fear.

That sentence doesn’t make complete sense but is she saying she knows what prayer to say to bring a life to an end? Like, she prayed for her mum to be “taken”, it worked (she believes) and now she’s saying she can repeat it? Doesn’t seem very Godly to be praying for folks to die. I thought that was His decision to take. 

• Like 9