deaja

Kerstin Lindquist: Bad to the (Pubic) Bone

Well potato chips or mashed potatoes  might help! (Helps me.) 😁

Does she have any siblings to help/support with mom?  I know that feeling. 😢

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Thumper said:

Well potato chips or mashed potatoes  might help! (Helps me.) 😁

Does she have any siblings to help/support with mom?  I know that feeling. 😢

She has a brother, but I haven't heard whether he's involved in caring for their mother.

• Useful 1

On 2/11/2021 at 12:01 PM, Watcher25 said:

Talk about being full of yourself. Please read what she wrote below the video. Darling you are a sales person not Dr Ph

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLJ1wqdFY_O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ugh.  No point in sharing that snippet of praise except to gloat.

Reminds me of Sally Fields accepting her Oscar:  "You like me! You really like me!"  Except she was actually likeable and humble.  Kerstin's version is "My minions love me.  See, everybody?  Here's proof!"

And that arbitrary 8 years added onto your life if you have a sense of purpose:  what study's results came to that conclusion?  What if you have coexisting health issues that could prove fatal, no matter how positive and full of purpose you say you are?

For someone who wants to be a health and wellness guru. she is not being responsible with her generalizations and possible spreading of falsehoods.  Facts and science are important in this field.  Just say you are a motivational speaker, and put a piece of tape over your mouth with a disclaimer written on it, saying, "this is just my opinion, solely meant to keep you tuning in to my blather".

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

So she's bringing joy to a viewer... well, she needs to bring some to herself. Below are still shots from the recent Instagram video where she was holed up in the children's bathroom, crying. The gist of what she said was: she knows how fortunate she is to have "everything I ever wanted," family, nice home, good job etc., but that at her happiest, sadness comes over her. She said she didn't understand why the sadness kept overcoming her. Part of it is concern about her mother. She said she's always worried about her mother, who has Alzheimer's, and her stepfather (don't know about his health). Tears rolled down her face most of the time, and she wiped them with her fingers (no tissues).

I can understand being upset about a parent with Alzheimer's. My sisters and I went through that with our mother, years ago. But Kerstin rambled on about it too long. She needs to join a support group for adult children of parents with dementia, instead of venting about it on Instagram. Nobody can help her there. The fans who comment can only say they're sorry, and maybe that they experienced it with their parents too.

Maybe she just wants the attention, instead of seriously trying to get help? She's posted videos of these crying jags before. Why continue to whine and cry about her problems on public social media, when she can afford to see a good therapist and discuss her problems in private?

P.S. I also think she'd feel better if she ate more food, and a wider variety of food, not just vegetables! Starving yourself the way she does can make you feel awful. They call it "comfort food" for a reason.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist crying video 13 collage 1 2-11-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist crying video 14 collage 2 2-11-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist crying video 15 collage 3 2-11-21.jpg

I feel for her, where her mother is concerned.  And, unfortunately, many people can relate to this type of sadness.

But when she gets into the pandemic whining and crying about how lonely things are these days...I have little sympathy there.

She is cocooning with her entire nuclear family, and even sees her mother and stepfather.

There are people who are truly lonely and actually alone. 

The yearning for social connection is a common complaint now.  But what is so lacking in her home life that it led her to break down while talking about hugging others?  She has at least six people who she can hug right now.  

Always talking about service being her purpose, maybe instead of trying to escape from them, she should spend more time and effort enriching the lives of those in her immediate vicinity, because they are struggling with this strange time, too.

• Like 11

Just don’t get it.  Self serving and whining for attention.  Ahem...I got divorced from an arse who decided he just didn’t want to be married anymore....one year later I’m diagnosed with cancer, going through treatments, my dad passes away during all this.  I had nobody but friends.  My family was horrible during my treatment.  They would go with me to chemo but leave so they could shop.  I was told “ I didn’t call you cuz I figured you’d be puking your guts out”... I could go on.  However, the worst was when my sister said to me, on a night before my chemo treatment that whilst she was dealing with hormonal issues did she need to shave her fucking head for people to realize that she too, was sick.  Yet here I am, cancer free, just got done with the COVID, and I’m good.  People who feel the need to always bring attention to themselves and make it all about them, well, I have no time.  Thanks for letting me vent, I don’t do that.

• Like 23

I didn’t watch it, but to me the very fact of putting it out there on public social media is ... strange?   Embarrassing?  Undignified?  Sort of like going back to your journal or diary and reading it later!  (I destroyed mine!😁)

I’d say “oh that’s how the ‘young people’ do it these days,”but she’s not THAT young.

<merge!>

Hope you are healthy, @notanxxs.  You are strong. 

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, notanxxs said:

Just don’t get it.  Self serving and whining for attention.  Ahem...I got divorced from an arse who decided he just didn’t want to be married anymore....one year later I’m diagnosed with cancer, going through treatments, my dad passes away during all this.  I had nobody but friends.  My family was horrible during my treatment.  They would go with me to chemo but leave so they could shop.  I was told “ I didn’t call you cuz I figured you’d be puking your guts out”... I could go on.  However, the worst was when my sister said to me, on a night before my chemo treatment that whilst she was dealing with hormonal issues did she need to shave her fucking head for people to realize that she too, was sick.  Yet here I am, cancer free, just got done with the COVID, and I’m good.  People who feel the need to always bring attention to themselves and make it all about them, well, I have no time.  Thanks for letting me vent, I don’t do that.

@notanxxs, so sorry for all you have been through:  your health struggles, the loss of your father, and lack of support from your family.  All very difficult.  Glad you are doing well now.  I wish you good health, happiness, and peace. 

• Like 11

18 hours ago, CandyApple said:

@notanxxs, so sorry for all you have been through:  your health struggles, the loss of your father, and lack of support from your family.  All very difficult.  Glad you are doing well now.  I wish you good health, happiness, and peace. 

That's the thing, we all have trials and tribulations, but Kerstinky makes it sound like either she's the only one suffering, or the only one whose problems are worthy of expression.  She of all people should be happy, or at least content every day and handle her issues like an adult.  Shame on her for pandering for sympathy/attention.

I'd be embarrassed to put it out there that I can't be happy with my "blessed" life.  Effing bitch....

• Like 8

Am I the only one whose stomach sinks every time they happen to put on QVC and Kerstin is on?

There she is, talking manically about that vibrating TSV, while Alberti is planking on one, shaking like a leaf. I didn't watch long enough to see her bones clanking together in some come-hither pose.

When it comes to fitness, she's not shy about monopolizing the conversation.

This exercise experience looks totally nauseating, and I would be worried a disc might slip in a person with a weak back.

Reminds me of a sleeker version of those old-time vibrating contraptions they would use at those weight loss spas in the early 1900s, the ones we would find funny, thinking they must be ineffective.

I'm thinking planking on stable ground is a pretty good (and safer) workout itself.

• Like 9

With today’s TSV, it’s obvious that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Here’s Kerstin from her earlier days on the vibrating exerciser.

A588A9E5-6D66-4D07-A2F4-9C32617E6164.jpeg.5a6cc2f68b2e9ff97f4f06fc76b2bf7d.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 15

53 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

1896.jpg

I’m fascinated by these ^ .

i bet those machines killed people back then.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Am I the only one whose stomach sinks every time they happen to put on QVC and Kerstin is on?

Nope! 😉

I had the displeasure of witnessing her segment selling some kind of jeans with Kim Gravel this morning, which made both my eyes and my brain hurt. Lots of closeups of a wiggling backside and something about preaching that wearing jeans = self-confidence. 😱

I’d refer you to a video of the presentation, but I don’t hate any of you.

• Laugh 11
  • Sad 1

That vintage photo of "vibration in the saddle" cracks me up, because the woman is sitting sidesaddle. I guess she would only slim down on one leg and one side of her butt.

misc pics exercise equipment vibration vintage woman sitting sidesaddle.jpg

• Laugh 11

23 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

That vintage photo of "vibration in the saddle" cracks me up, because the woman is sitting sidesaddle. I guess she would only slim down on one leg and one side of her butt.

misc pics exercise equipment vibration vintage woman sitting sidesaddle.jpg

I’m thinking this vibrating saddle was “exercise” equipment. 😏

• Laugh 13

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

I’m thinking this vibrating saddle was “exercise” equipment. 😏

The Victorian's Secret. 😉

• Like 1
  • Laugh 14

Yes, she's back with the TSV again. Here is her midnight presentation. I found it on the QVC YouTube channel.

Still shots photo collage.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist vibration exercise white shirt 7 collage 1 2-20-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist vibration exercise white shirt 8 collage 2 2-20-21.jpg

• Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

Hold up...

Was I not just complaining about seeing Kerstin on my screen this morning?  And now she is on again?

Fitness with Kerstin?

Why does QVC hate us?

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Hold up...

Was I not just complaining about seeing Kerstin on my screen this morning?  And now she is on again?

Fitness with Kerstin?

Why does QVC hate us?

Did she work a full shift this morning? 

2 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Not sure.

As soon as I saw her, I skedaddled.

I'm sure she got a full workout in, though.

• Laugh 1

6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She was on Saturday Morning Q with Alberti earlier today.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 1

Just now, letusprocrastinate said:

She was on Saturday Morning Q with Alberti earlier today.

Right, but did she do the full 4 hours or just show up for the last 2, thereby splitting her shift?

I think she is in her element, and is willing to put in all kinds of hours.  She gets to work out and not have any home responsibilities. 

• Like 6

I don't know if she was on the full 4 hours with Alberti earlier, but the 2 hours she did this evening were pretty much low-impact workout items such as the TSV and the Esmonde program in addition to things like smoothies and compression socks.

Come to think of it, does she ever do shows like Total Gym or the Pilates contraption?  

Edited by letusprocrastinate

3 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She looks like she's have bowel trouble.

I think her bowels shriveled up and died of starvation. The broccoli just drops straight through.

• Laugh 8

On 2/20/2021 at 6:45 PM, Coffeecup said:

Yes, she's back with the TSV again. Here is her midnight presentation. I found it on the QVC YouTube channel.

Still shots photo collage.

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist vibration exercise white shirt 7 collage 1 2-20-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Kerstin Lindquist vibration exercise white shirt 8 collage 2 2-20-21.jpg

Love the juxtaposition of the perfect princess bob with the shaking crotch.

She's shouting about receptors in your brain.  My question: is any oxygen getting to hers, with circulation being cut off by that scuba-worthy outfit?

She might be passionate about fitness and this machine, but she just sounds mean and condescending.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

She might be passionate about fitness and this machine, but she just sounds mean and condescending.

That’s the ticket. 

She could reduce her portions of mean and condescending, and things would improve. 

• Like 10

23 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Love the juxtaposition of the perfect princess bob with the shaking crotch.

She's shouting about receptors in your brain.  My question: is any oxygen getting to hers, with circulation being cut off by that scuba-worthy outfit?

Her thighs are jiggling, she better get a thigh master😏

• Laugh 5

2 hours ago, Elle820 said:

Her thighs are jiggling, she better get a thigh master😏

Oh, that would be too drastic. She just needs some of Renee's Women with Control no-jiggle-no-wiggle booty pants. 😁

• Laugh 4

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Oh, that would be too drastic. She just needs some of Renee's Women with Control no-jiggle-no-wiggle booty pants. 😁

She certainly could use some curvation. 😂

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

3 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Aww, c’mon. Where are they hiding the rest of her body? I know the image is distorted, but yikes!

9F19D598-F7DF-464A-A243-977412ADA17A.jpeg.ff610b5093128c526b6256069774b013.jpeg

I saw this tonight on the Q website and just about squealed!  She’s a major lollipop head. If she can’t see that she’s too thin by looking at that picture she definitely has a problem. That is scary. My niece died at 37 after years of of eating disorder problems. It is hard to deal with. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 8

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Aww, c’mon. Where are they hiding the rest of her body? I know the image is distorted, but yikes!

Ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Day2Day · Reason: pic
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

NOKbre9.gif

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

25 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

It looks like you can fold her in half in that pic!

It was a stupid pose. She was hunching her shoulders forward. Why did the QVC website person select such an awful picture? Are they using inexperienced interns?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

It was a stupid pose. She was hunching her shoulders forward. Why did the QVC website person select such an awful picture? Are they using inexperienced interns?

That was my thought too. It’s the same though with her pic on the Meet the Hosts page.

(But this one is worse. Looks like she had a clavicle-ectomy.)

3957B01B-0AC2-4B18-A212-3F36E8F609E6.jpeg.9c4fd4e6ea099d447826f6f6727cc24e.jpegE05CEC52-A223-4A83-B4EC-257DEF2DCC7E.jpeg.7d05e07acb6ebd6879b2546b6bf3f13a.jpeg eek!

• Like 4
  • Surprise 5

Kerstin genuinely seems enamored with Susan Graver, and always talks admiringly of her fashion sense outside of QVC.

They are both almost likeable while working together.  Kerstin, a bit softer in demeanor, and Susan, less goofy and annoying.

Perhaps while Susan is in Miami escaping the cold, Kerstin is keeping an eye on Susan's beach house back home.  (Hence, the love fest.)

It's not hard to see all of the other hosts' wheels spinning when working with Susan that seem to say, "Shut up already, Susan!", so these two must be soul mates.

Susan's TSV pants started selling out five minutes into the show.  So they say.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 3

10 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

Kerstin genuinely seems enamored with Susan Graver, and always talks admiringly of her fashion sense outside of QVC.

They are both almost likeable while working together.  Kerstin, a bit softer in demeanor, and Susan, less goofy and annoying.

Perhaps while Susan is in Miami escaping the cold, Kerstin is keeping an eye on Susan's beach house back home.  (Hence, the love fest.)

I could see all of the other hosts wheels spinning when with Susan that seem to say, "Shut up already, Susan!", so these two must be soul mates.

Susan's TSV pants started selling out five minutes into the show.  So they say.

Kerstanky just claimed 22k sold. I'm certain that they were on sale before tonight, but she didn't say that. She took credit for all 22k. 🙄

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 3

Not used to seeing Kerstin at night. Why do I have a feeling another host messed up the entire host schedule. 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, mpeeps said:

Not used to seeing Kerstin at night. Why do I have a feeling another host messed up the entire host schedule. 

It seems like she is always on! 

Yes, I agree.  Threw a wrench into the whole schedule. 

Kerstin just called Susan "Susie"! 

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1