Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Life After Lockup: Up In Smoke

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Ms. TV said:

Apologies in advance for being so superficial, but she’s incredibly hard to look at because of her homeliness. I could go into detail but I’m sure I don’t really have to point out all her “unfortunate” issues. However, we all have known people who aren’t attractive but their personality makes up for it in many ways. With Angela though I can never ever get over the fact that when she picked up Tony from jail, she almost instantly asked him if he wanted to go for a steak dinner or receive a B***Job first - in the front seat.  I was incredulous - even if a producer ask you to say that, would you really do so on national television (or in anyone’s earshot for that matter).  That and her ugliness, chain smoking, the awful raspy voice, her constant screaming, and now prison shopping for a F***Buddy, etc. etc. - she has got to be the most vile woman on earth.  I seriously cannot think of one redeeming quality about her that makes her less awful. 

That actually made me feel sorry for Angela.  Her self esteem is so low that she feels the only way a man who is IMPRISONED will be attracted to her is if she offers him blow jobs, steaks, books of vulgar sexual suggestions and money on their books every month. 

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, RealReality said:

That actually made me feel sorry for Angela.  Her self esteem is so low that she feels the only way a man who is IMPRISONED will be attracted to her is if she offers him blow jobs, steaks, books of vulgar sexual suggestions and money on their books every month. 

If she quit smoking and fixed that tooth she could attract a decent peer.  Hell Jerry Springer wants her now.  But a 30-year-old bad boy doesn’t want mee maw.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

If she quit smoking and fixed that tooth she could attract a decent peer.  Hell Jerry Springer wants her now.  But a 30-year-old bad boy doesn’t want mee maw.

Poor Tommy.  He knows and still loves her.  Talk about people with low self esteem.  Tommy is way lower than Angela on that ladder.

ETA:  Finally watched the episode.  Sarah is an embarrassment to the women of the world.  

Edited by AZChristian
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Poor Tommy.  He knows and still loves her.  Talk about people with low self esteem.  Tommy is way lower than Angela on that ladder.

ETA:  Finally watched the episode.  Sarah is an embarrassment to the women of the world.  

On both (& all famehos) women- ZERO self esteem and a love of drama to distract.   They'd never settle with a nice guy - too boring.

Sadly, I've known a bunch IRL that conduct their love lives exactly the same.

• Love 2
On 9/26/2020 at 4:18 PM, MrBuhBye said:

She sent the other inmate (Russ?) some suggestions so vulgar that he stopped talking to her.  Takes a lot to shock the conscience of an inmate.  She should invest in a vibrator.

Laura from 90 Day Fiance could point Angela in the direction of a nice purple one...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1