Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Robert Lynch

The Drew Barrymore Show

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

Agreed!  No reason you have to be held to a special standard, lol!  The Kelly Clarkson and Drew threads are mainly about their terrible fashion choices on their respective talk shows :-)

😄. That's hilarious! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I never said she should?  There are a lot of posts here speaking about her fashion style and I'm simply joining in the conversation?

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

Agreed!  No reason you have to be held to a special standard, lol!  The Kelly Clarkson and Drew threads are mainly about their terrible fashion choices on their respective talk shows :-)

I certainly didn't mean any disrespect with my post.  

• Like 2

I typically post about Drew's fashion choices (and Kelly Clarkson) simply because I think they are both pretty women who dress like they are elderly. To each their own but I think they could dress better.

On 11/9/2021 at 6:30 AM, seasons said:

Enjoying beauty week. Didn't know Drew has her own line of cosmetics!

Drew's cosmetic line is called Flower. I'm pretty sure it is all cruelty free products. Reasonably priced at Walmart. 

• Like 2

😂😂 Today's (Tuesday) show with Gayle King. Gayle eating the "featured food" through her whole segment/interview. She must have been very hungry!