Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Fireball and Firepits

• Start Topic

Karen reveals intimate details about her relationship with Ray leaving the ladies concerned about the state of her marriage. The husbands join their wives at the lake house. Candiace tells Ashley about Michael’s alleged escapades. Meanwhile, things come to a screeching halt when Michael's alleged indiscretion takes center stage.

Airs September 13, 2020.

I must say that I'm surprised that I've been agreeing with Candiace a lot this season. There are definitely cracks in Monique's foundation: passive-aggressive control freak is not a good look.

Wendy and Eddie's situation makes me sad, but I like how everyone was so supportive. Too bad Big Chris had to get all vulgar. At least Other Chris was entertaining. 

In what universe is Gizelle Bryant a better writer than Eric Jerome Dickey?!

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Monique was really chewing the scenery when Gizelle and Candiace didn’t want to immediately film at her bonfire.  She is coming off a little bitter this season and needs to relax.  She was being such a bitch about Michael.  Sorry Monique, Michael cheating is not a personal affront to your vacation.  Ashley’s marriage has nothing to do with Monique’s marriage.  Robyn had Monique’s number on that one.  It’s not guilty by association.  Whatever is going on in Monique’s marriage is not because Michael wasn’t faithful to Ashley.

I totally believe that it was true that Michael was creeping around at the club, and I think it was important for Candiace and Gizelle told it to Ashley in confidence.  If her husband is cheating, she has to know so that she can make choices for herself and her son.  I also thought Ashley took it incredibly well, and this is clearly something she was aware of.  Sad for Ashely, but this has been an issue since season one.  She’s not brand new, and I give her credit for not acting like she is either. 

I looooove when they drink on this franchise.  It’s always so funny and entertaining, not dark.  Karen was turnt.  Spill allll the tea on Ray.  I’m living for that.  I just wish Robyn stayed up drinking with them.  Robyn’s drinking is gold.  

I don’t know if Chris Samuels is just being given a weird edit this year, but I still don’t like him.  I don’t like how he walks onto the scene and demands attention.  I don’t like his entitlement.  I don’t like his diction and enunciation, which he has the power to adjust.  Maybe I just had a bad taste in my mouth from the “previously on” where they showed him scolding Monique that she better not fall asleep when he does it to her.  That’s not “country.”  To chalk that up to being “country” is not fair to rural people.  He’s stupid and gross.  And, yes Chris, a vasectomy is “bullshit” if it’s just all about you.  If he would take his wife into consideration as a woman and not a brood mare for one second, I might like him again.  

I would rather Monique just tell Candiace she is going to drag her again than to drag the audience through a whole episode about the fire pit.  People are allowed to have private conversations on vacation, Monique, as much as your bonfire was a once in a lifetime event.  Monique has lost her mind.  

Robyn’s floral jumpsuit was so pretty.  She is really bringing her A-game looks-wise this season.  She’s making up for some of the other women <cough Gizelle cough>

Wendy’s back story is so much more interesting than her 444 degrees.  She should have led with that instead.  

White Chris’s impression of Candiace was the only one that got me to crack a smile.  Ray looks like he’s right on the cusp of a heart attack and Eddie’s impression of Wendy had no character.  He was too safe with it.  Not even going to go there with Chris S.  “Don’t be yawning while I’m talking”????  What a prince.  He and Monique were such assholes this episode!  

Michael is such a punk bitch that I don’t have very much to say, except I’d bet dollars to doughnuts that “document” he was reviewing was a dick pic.  Oh, and when I see those headlines and hidden camera footage, I’m reminded of that old Tammy Wynette song “D-I-V-O-R-C-E.”

• LOL 9
  • Love 15
22 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ashly on WWH is coming across so dumb 

Yes but I am here for her lip color! 

I have really liked Monique until this episode -- when Candiace is coming across as the mature one, you know its bad. 

I dislike Dr. Windy a little less after this episode. Still not a fan, but a bit more tolerable this week. She seemed like she started to jibe with the group more this week.  

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Monique was really chewing the scenery when Gizelle and Candiace didn’t want to immediately film at her bonfire.  She is coming off a little bitter this season and needs to relax.  She was being such a bitch about Michael.  Sorry Monique, Michael cheating is not a personal affront to your vacation.  Ashley’s marriage has nothing to do with Monique’s marriage.  Robyn had Monique’s number on that one.  It’s not guilty by association.  Whatever is going on in Monique’s marriage is not because Michael wasn’t faithful to Ashley.

I totally believe that it was true that Michael was creeping around at the club, and I think it was important for Candiace and Gizelle told it to Ashley in confidence.  If her husband is cheating, she has to know so that she can make choices for herself and her son.  I also thought Ashley took it incredibly well, and this is clearly something she was aware of.  Sad for Ashely, but this has been an issue since season one.  She’s not brand new, and I give her credit for not acting like she is either. 

I looooove when they drink on this franchise.  It’s always so funny and entertaining, not dark.  Karen was turnt.  Spill allll the tea on Ray.  I’m living for that.  I just wish Robyn stayed up drinking with them.  Robyn’s drinking is gold.  

I don’t know if Chris Samuels is just being given a weird edit this year, but I still don’t like him.  I don’t like how he walks onto the scene and demands attention.  I don’t like his entitlement.  I don’t like his diction and enunciation, which he has the power to adjust.  Maybe I just had a bad taste in my mouth from the “previously on” where they showed him scolding Monique that she better not fall asleep when he does it to her.  That’s not “country.”  To chalk that up to being “country” is not fair to rural people.  He’s stupid and gross.  And, yes Chris, a vasectomy is “bullshit” if it’s just all about you.  If he would take his wife into consideration as a woman and not a brood mare for one second, I might like him again.  

I would rather Monique just tell Candiace she is going to drag her again than to drag the audience through a whole episode about the fire pit.  People are allowed to have private conversations on vacation, Monique, as much as your bonfire was a once in a lifetime event.  Monique has lost her mind.  

Robyn’s floral jumpsuit was so pretty.  She is really bringing her A-game looks-wise this season.  She’s making up for some of the other women <cough Gizelle cough>

Wendy’s back story is so much more interesting than her 444 degrees.  She should have led with that instead.  

White Chris’s impression of Candiace was the only one that got me to crack a smile.  Ray looks like he’s right on the cusp of a heart attack and Eddie’s impression of Wendy had no character.  He was too safe with it.  Not even going to go there with Chris S.  “Don’t be yawning while I’m talking”????  What a prince.  He and Monique were such assholes this episode!  

Michael is such a punk bitch that I don’t have very much to say, except I’d bet dollars to doughnuts that “document” he was reviewing was a dick pic.  Oh, and when I see those headlines and hidden camera footage, I’m reminded of that old Tammy Wynette song “D-I-V-O-R-C-E.”

You never cease to make me laugh (in a good way, of course) with your on-point commentary. I very much appreciate it.

I was really grossed out by Chris when he barked at Monique "don't fall asleep while I'm talking to you" or whatever he said. Chris and Monique are relatively religious, right? He gives off that "the Bible tells us women must submit to their husbands" vibe that makes me run from religion 🏃🏾‍♀️.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Could Michael hate Ashley any more?  He is just so uninterested in her and his child and can't even be bothered to hide his disdain.  I don't know how she allowed him to impregnate her again but I really hope there's a huge payday for her attached to it.  Otherwise, she is really stupid for staying with him.  I have second hand embarrassment for her.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, malibu said:

Could Michael hate Ashley any more?  He is just so uninterested in her and his child and can't even be bothered to hide his disdain.  I don't know how she allowed him to impregnate her again but I really hope there's a huge payday for her attached to it.  Otherwise, she is really stupid for staying with him.  I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Right? Her gymnastics of well candance wasn’t really friends with the girl she only knew her though social media totally skipping over what Michael was caught doing with video and picture evidence from other people ... the girl is stupid... if they have an arrangement cool but don’t try to vilify someone who just came to you respectfully while ignoring what your husband is doing .. she makes excuses for her creepy husband 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7

Did Chris Samuels ask for breakfast the second he walked in the door?

No wonder Monique is so attached to that bird.  The bird is the only one who has to stay and listen to her.  Although he/she did escape for awhile a few weeks ago.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Dear Ashley, as someone who occasionally drives in Arlington, could you please not reach for stuff, eat with your hand barely on the wheel and look around at everything but the road, while driving?  Thanks!

Looks like next week is the episode we've been waiting for.  Or, not.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

Wendy's husband is a cutie! I didn't notice until today. 

He sho' is!

22 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I was really grossed out by Chris when he barked at Monique "don't fall asleep while I'm talking to you" or whatever he said. Chris and Monique are relatively religious, right? He gives off that "the Bible tells us women must submit to their husbands" vibe that makes me run from religion 🏃🏾‍♀️.

Monique & Chris are on that ultra-conservative, anti-vaxx, QAnon tip...or at least Monique seems to be.

Monique's REAL problem is with CHRIS, not CANDIACE.  Monique's marriage is breaking down and instead of confronting Chris for being disrespectful and controlling she's taking it out on Candiace.  Ashley, Candiace & Gizelle were all away from the group whispering but the only one Monique is turning up on is Candiace (and she didn't start really turning up on Candiace until after Big Boy arrived to the house).  Monique feels Candiace is conspiring to destroy her marriage, yet Monique did not have the same smoke for Charrisse, whom she knows is running around spreading rumors.  Now Monique is blaming Gizelle on social media.  NO, you need to check your husband about disrespecting you and you need to check yourself for being inappropriate with the trainer.  That's not Candiace's fault, that's yours and Chris'.

20 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

In the preview for next week, did Ashley said she and Michael have both been with other people?  

It's clear that Michael has an open marriage and Ashley just has to accept it.  If Ashley has been with other people it's probably been a threesome situation or a Jerry Falwell situation.  I don't think Ashley cares what Michael does as long as he's not out here disrespecting and embarassing her.  That's the real problem.

• Love 20

Monique can’t stand Candace. She was only using the whole fire pit thing as an excuse to get upset at her and berate her. If Michael and Ashely have an open marriage, I can’t understand why they would do a reality tv show! They had to have known their  secrets would come out. Why would they open themselves up to such scrutiny?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Momager said:

If Michael and Ashely have an open marriage, I can’t understand why they would do a reality tv show!

MICHAEL has an open marriage, not Ashley.  Much like Jamal had an open marriage but didn't let Gizelle know.

Obviously Michael doesn't care because he's going to have his real estate business anyway.

A lot of times, Candiace is right about things but it's the way she goes about it most of the time.  But for this episode, she handled herself correctly:

Taking Ashley aside with Gizelle to tell her about the texts and explain the reason she told Gizelle was for Gizelle to be a buffer of sorts.

Apologizing to Monique for talking with Ashley and Gizelle away from the group (although she really had nothing to apologize for)

Refusing to engage with Monique when Monique turned up on her in front of Wendy and Robyn

Remaining civil and again refusing to engage so her husband could enjoy his time with Monique's husband

Let me back up to Robyn: Monique feels Candiace is conspiring to destroy people's marriages.  Why didn't Monique turn up on Robyn for trying to destroy Ashley and Michael's marriage since Robyn also verified Michael was talking about slurping Juan's Oscar Mayers?

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Seriously...ladies on the latest episode you've got to get a grip there was one small bug in a huge house ,insects are normal part of the world if we didn't have them we would all be dead. Like most animals.

You act like it's a monster, look at the bigger picture in life and stop being ridiculous about the little things. Pathetic

• Love 1

Bug spray comes in a 4-pk at Sams/Cosco ? Learn something new every day... Candaice carried the multi-pack around like she was going to war.. One can is all you need, girl..

And birds are not good for catching/killing bugs (ie circle of life...) ? Speaking of which - I see he is comfortable taking his  morning dump on the toilet...

image.png.42ff6859ba0153abff06570d0ec647fe.png

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Monique is like a hop, skip, and tear of a yellow wall paper away from a one of those trapped-in-a-loveless marriage heroines you would read about in your high school English class. She's also reached a level of insanity about Candiace because you can't be actively hostile towards at this cabin thing and then be angry that she's not coming to film to record that podcast you have insanely sunk 200,000 dollars into. And Robyn is completely right about Monique projecting stuff because she doesn't want people to be talking about her marriage troubles and I don't know if it is the Bravo edit or not but so far all of Candiace's comments have been strictly about Monique and haven't mentioned anything about her marriage, unlike a lot of the other ladies.

Edited by BloggerAloud
Confused Ashley for Candiace
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, BloggerAloud said:

Monique is like a hop, skip, and tear of a yellow wall paper away from a one of those trapped-in-a-loveless marriage heroines you would read about in your high school English class. She's also reached a level of insanity about Ashley because you can't be actively hostile towards at this cabin thing and then be angry that she's not coming to film to record that podcast you have insanely sunk 200,000 dollars into. And Robyn is completely right about Monique projecting stuff because she doesn't want people to be talking about her marriage troubles and I don't know if it is the Bravo edit or not but so far all of Candiace's comments have been strictly about Monique and haven't mentioned anything about her marriage, unlike a lot of the other ladies.

I'm in public relations and the idea that anyone spent $200,000 on a podcast is crazy to me. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sATL said:

And birds are not good for catching/killing bugs (ie circle of life...) ?

I think most parrots eat fruit, but don't quote me on that. 

1 hour ago, BloggerAloud said:

She's also reached a level of insanity about Ashley because you can't be actively hostile towards at this cabin thing and then be angry that she's not coming to film to record that podcast you have insanely sunk 200,000 dollars into.

I haven't heard about this. What is this about?

Monique seems really fragile. It's like she was doing fine holding everything together, and then she had this last kid and created cracks at all the tension points where she was working hard to keep everything in one piece. Now she's just fucking unravelling. She seems angry all the time.  While she's definitely gotten angry before (umbrella incident, Gizelle is a heffa and she can leave my BBQ, and I'll drag you pregnant and all), but those moments were few and far between.  She was much "lighter" before. 

And how could I forget Ashley the super sleuth!

ApprehensiveAdmiredGordonsetter-size_res

Girl, that's too much damn work!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I'm in public relations and the idea that anyone spent $200,000 on a podcast is crazy to me. 

Yeah, I work in media. We do podcasts all the time. I assume she created a studio for her podcasts. It would include lights, microphones, headphones, maybe boom arms, sound proofing.  It’s still a lot.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
Just now, laprin said:

Yeah, I work in media. We do podcasts all the time. I assume she created a studio for her podcasts. It would include lights, microphones, headphones, maybe boom arms, sound proofing.  It’s still a lot.

This makes sense to me.

Of course in my head she just had Chris foot the bill for a soundproof room where she can go, curl up in the fetal position and cry.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sATL said:

Bug spray comes in a 4-pk at Sams/Cosco ? Learn something new every day... Candaice carried the multi-pack around like she was going to war.. One can is all you need, girl..

And birds are not good for catching/killing bugs (ie circle of life...) ? Speaking of which - I see he is comfortable taking his  morning dump on the toilet...

image.png.42ff6859ba0153abff06570d0ec647fe.png

Maybe birds in the wild?  Ours did not eat bugs. But Kimo, the double yellow Amazon dearly loved Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.  He would climb in his bowl and make cooing noises while he ate.  And it had to be the Kraft box.  No homemade or fancy mac and cheese.

Bug spray is DEFINITELY harmful to birds. 

I'm going to assume that biting Chris is also going to be harmful to the bird.  He's not 100% about T'Challa.  IMhumbleO, Chris is tolerating the bird and not fully embracing it as part of the family.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I did not get what Chris S meant with that bottle at first. I thought he was imitating Monique looking at the price tag on a bottle of wine. I didn't understand until Wendy explained it. I'm an idiot lol. I agree that was gross. I would be pissed if my husband did that. I died laughing at other Chris imitating Candiace. I also laughed at Candiace holding the 4 pack of bug spray, her and Ashley running into the room and then Karen just squashing the bug with her heel.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I did not get what Chris S meant with that bottle at first. I thought he was imitating Monique looking at the price tag on a bottle of wine. I didn't understand until Wendy explained it. I'm an idiot lol. I agree that was gross. I would be pissed if my husband did that. I died laughing at other Chris imitating Candiace. I also laughed at Candiace holding the 4 pack of bug spray, her and Ashley running into the room and then Karen just squashing the bug with her heel.

I didn't get it either. When I saw the preview - I thought it was part of some Monique secret drinking game, where one uses a bottle that has a plug and you guzzle as much as you can.  Why on each would you mention something so personal to people you barely know. And then to use the largest wine bottle he could find (side-note: Is that how big they are Sams/Costco ? ) He could have did a skit based on that bird on shoulder.

Update: my Sam's only has a Raid 3 pack. I personally never had the need for more than one can at time... a long time..

image.png.2bc210fe26d6fff44aede08557e762a5.png

Edited by sATL
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Monique seems really fragile. It's like she was doing fine holding everything together, and then she had this last kid and created cracks at all the tension points where she was working hard to keep everything in one piece. Now she's just fucking unravelling. She seems angry all the time.  While she's definitely gotten angry before (umbrella incident, Gizelle is a heffa and she can leave my BBQ, and I'll drag you pregnant and all), but those moments were few and far between.  She was much "lighter" before. 

I get a sense that Monique really didn't want that last child.  But she's between a rock and a hard place.  I don't think Monique has anybody to turn to about things like that, so she just takes it and takes it out on people like Candiace.  

I laugh that people actually thought the other ladies were jealous of Monique's "fabulous life."  and I thought, "it only looks fabulous now, but it remains to be seen."  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, laprin said:

“The reason Eddie’s fam condemned his marriage to her is because Wendy’s family is from an outcasted ethnic group in Nigeria. Think of it like a caste system: Wendy’s caste is the lowest caste. People from other (higher) castes are forbidden from ever eloping or marrying into that caste. In Nigeria, if you have children with a person from the low caste, your children and all other descendants are shunned for LIFE. Being friends with people from this caste is fine, but that’s where it stops. I imagine Wendy didn’t want to tell the truth because she doesn’t want to admit her and her family are looked at as very low tier in Nigeria and Wendy is prideful. And yes, Wendy’s mom is a chieftain, but that doesn’t matter if you’re chieftain of an outcasted group.

In Nigeria, Wendy’s ethnic group (osu) is quite literally viewed as unclean. In the past, they couldn’t go into certain places or even sit in certain areas. It’s super shameful to admit to being a part of this group; i think wendy is afraid to admit that.”

If Wendy's ethnic group is regarded as pieces of trash in her country of origin, then she gets over here, meets a man and his family is like no, no, you're still a piece of trash and your children are pieces of trash too, you're going to use your successes as a shield/defense against such insults. Just another reason why I think Wendy's "4 Degrees" is a defense mechanism and not usually a put down (although she did weaponize her degrees against Ashley---and that's because Ashley came from a similar trash background ---but in the US you can generally elevate yourself into a different class as long as you have the money and proper credentials.  This is at the root of the current president's disdain for the previous president...but that's a discussion for another day and another place).

4 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

You'd be fragile too if

• Your husband insists on keeping you pregnant
  • Probably insists you snap back immediately after giving birth
  • Wants sex on demand
  • Not helpful around the house
  • Disrespectful

And you know you can't snap on him like you want to because he holds the purse strings (and he knows that, too).

Monique is turning up on Candiace because she sees Candiace as a threat to her marriage, which is why she turnt up to 100 only after Chris arrived*.  If she can get Candiace cut out of the group and avoid filming anywhere near Charrisse, then she doesn't give Candiace or Charrisse the opportunity to spill Monique's tea on film.  She can shut down all the Candiaces and Charrisses she wants but until she deals with Chris, the problems will continue. 

Monique is also projecting her scheming nature onto Candiace (conspiring with Charrisse) because she conspired with Charrisse against Gizelle.

*I actually wouldn't be surprised if Chris 1 had made some "comments" about Candiace to Monique. Candiace does have a cute little figure.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 9
39 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

If Wendy's ethnic group is regarded as pieces of trash in her country of origin, then she gets over here, meets a man and his family is like no, no, you're still a piece of trash and your children are pieces of trash too, you're going to use your successes as a shield/defense against such insults. Just another reason why I think Wendy's "4 Degrees" is a defense mechanism and not usually a put down (although she did weaponize her degrees against Ashley---and that's because Ashley came from a similar trash background ---but in the US you can generally elevate yourself into a different class as long as you have the money and proper credentials.  This is at the root of the current president's disdain for the previous president...but that's a discussion for another day and another place).

You'd be fragile too if

• Your husband insists on keeping you pregnant
  • Probably insists you snap back immediately after giving birth
  • Wants sex on demand
  • Not helpful around the house
  • Disrespectful

And you know you can't snap on him like you want to because he holds the purse strings (and he knows that, too).

Monique is turning up on Candiace because she sees Candiace as a threat to her marriage, which is why she turnt up to 100 only after Chris arrived*.  If she can get Candiace cut out of the group and avoid filming anywhere near Charrisse, then she doesn't give Candiace or Charrisse the opportunity to spill Monique's tea on film.  She can shut down all the Candiaces and Charrisses she wants but until she deals with Chris, the problems will continue. 

Monique is also projecting her scheming nature onto Candiace (conspiring with Charrisse) because she conspired with Charrisse against Gizelle.

*I actually wouldn't be surprised if Chris 1 had made some "comments" about Candiace to Monique. Candiace does have a cute little figure.

Monique is coming unhinged. It's just a matter of time before she loses it on Chris. It would not surprise me if the rumors were true, she is seeking attention and she needs the mommy space that she's not getting often enough.  Chris is country and a jerk sometimes, but Monique is truly tired I can see it all over her . T'Challa is all she has. I was proud of Candiace the episode. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, laprin said:

Some tea on the real reason Wendy does not get along with her in-laws:

“The reason Eddie’s fam condemned his marriage to her is because Wendy’s family is from an outcasted ethnic group in Nigeria. Think of it like a caste system: Wendy’s caste is the lowest caste. People from other (higher) castes are forbidden from ever eloping or marrying into that caste. In Nigeria, if you have children with a person from the low caste, your children and all other descendants are shunned for LIFE. Being friends with people from this caste is fine, but that’s where it stops. I imagine Wendy didn’t want to tell the truth because she doesn’t want to admit her and her family are looked at as very low tier in Nigeria and Wendy is prideful. And yes, Wendy’s mom is a chieftain, but that doesn’t matter if you’re chieftain of an outcasted group.

In Nigeria, Wendy’s ethnic group (osu) is quite literally viewed as unclean. In the past, they couldn’t go into certain places or even sit in certain areas. It’s super shameful to admit to being a part of this group; i think wendy is afraid to admit that.”

That's interesting. I was unaware of the caste system in Nigeria.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, sATL said:

And then to use the largest wine bottle he could find (side-note: Is that how big they are Sams/Costco ? )

It was a Heineken Magnum which is beer and they usually sell them that size around the holidays in a variety of stores.

• Useful 2
9 hours ago, bosawks said:

I'm the type of person who, if commanded to call you "Dr. Wendy", would do so ad nauseam. 

Every single member of that catering crew would have been introduced to "Dr. Wendy".

"Have you met Dr. Wendy"

"I'd like to introduce to Dr. Wendy"

"Do you know Dr. Wendy"

"Look!  It's Dr. Wendy"

"Hey, Dr. Wendy"

And that's all I would ever call her.

Let’s hang out! I love a cheeky sense of humour. I’d join you and I might have a few questions for Karen about her extreme business due to her business as well (even though I love her, coz I do).

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think I am watching this episode from a different perspective from everyone else -- so please hear me out (or not, whatever). Part of it is now knowing what was going on behind the scenes before the season started. Are we allowed to talk about there here or does that quality as "spoilers"? Part of it is also thinking of the last three years that Monique has been on the show and the last two that Candiace has. 

So while I agree Monique didn't come across super well, it also isn't the smoking gun of behavior I think it is for a lot of viewers. Monique basically had a bad episode, something we've seen from all the different cast members at one time or another. Candiace had a good episode, something else we'e seen from all the different cast members at one time or another. 

I'm assuming that Ashley and Michael have some sort of agreement. What I don't understand is why he is so blatant about it. 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, laprin said:

It's more than a lot. It's excessive. You don't need lights, etc., to create a decent podcast studio. My company created one, and I guarantee you, it did not cost $200,000. (I'm presuming she has also hired someone to do the editing, etc. but again - all told, I could see paying in total up to $100,000 with promotion costs, etc. But $200,000 means she got ripped off). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, sATL said:

I didn't get it either. When I saw the preview - I thought it was part of some Monique secret drinking game, where one uses a bottle that has a plug and you guzzle as much as you can.  Why on each would you mention something so personal to people you barely know. And then to use the largest wine bottle he could find (side-note: Is that how big they are Sams/Costco ? ) He could have did a skit based on that bird on shoulder.

Because he wasn't thinking about her, he was thinking about him. He wanted to assert that he has a large penis because that's obviously important to his masculine identity. That was about him, and he humiliated his wife to do it and it was gross. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
18 minutes ago, Jel said:

Let’s hang out! I love a cheeky sense of humour. I’d join you and I might have a few questions for Karen about her extreme business due to her business as well (even though I love her, coz I do).

I am nothing if not cheeky.

• LOL 4

Monique is so annoying to me lol. She treats her former friend Candiace horribly. Even Robyn had to defend Candiace. I was surprised Chris told his wife not to yawn when he was talking,that was something. I’m not sure why Ashley chose to get pregnant a second time again. 

• Love 4

My my but my personal hell has frozen over as Candiace appears as a mature person who was attempting to successfully handle this kind of disclosure while being taped. I would imagine there is a lot of pressure to move the storyline along by the producers and she managed to do it in a way that Ashley and everyone else acknowledged as the appropriate and ADULT manner to do so.

I do have a trivial question - could someone please explain the various hair styles?

Is Karen wearing a blonde wig?

Is Gizelle always wearing a wig in the champagne tone.

I assume Robyn has her own hair because it is generally in that kind of short style

Monique's current hair style - I am assuming that is her own hair at the moment

Candiace generally has a lot of extensions - is that right?  I am assuming when she has the shorter styles, those are wigs.

Is Wendy's long straight hair a wig or is it extensions. To the best of my memory, she seems to always have that look.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4