Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: To Love And To Obey?

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

The lights were BRIGHT at that wedding reception.

I know!!!  I have been to some low rent events that were in places that only had fluorescent lighting and it really changed the vibe, nobody wanted to dance, people just sat in their seats waiting for it to be over.  

Bright lights like that made want to buy a slurpy and Slim Jims, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I know!!!  I have been to some low rent events that were in places that only had fluorescent lighting and it really changed the vibe, nobody wanted to dance, people just sat in their seats waiting for it to be over.  

Bright lights like that made want to buy a slurpy and Slim Jims, lol.

It’s like being at the coroner’s exam room, which may be fitting for certain weddings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Do you suppose Kalani thinks barring her breasts in public with two attached toddlers sucking on them makes her sexy? Maybe she is looking for a real man. Oliver should have had a meal and a glass of milk. I think she might need therapy to stop her flashing those huge mam glands in everyone's faces. At this point she is just an exhibitionist is all. Those boys do not need to be fed in public at their ages.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Do you suppose Kalani thinks barring her breasts in public with two attached toddlers sucking on them makes her sexy? Maybe she is looking for a real man. Oliver should have had a meal and a glass of milk. I think she might need therapy to stop her flashing those huge mam glands in everyone's faces. At this point she is just an exhibitionist is all. Those boys do not need to be fed in public at their ages.

If she wants to breast feed him that is fine, but they are in a restaurant where at this age he should be eating some kind of a meal or even shared her meal (a few bites) and having a glass of milk or juice. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/13/2020 at 9:37 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I have a feeling that wasn’t the first time Larissa told Ericky not to touch her.

Great move serving tomato soup after a bloody surgery. 

It seems like no one ate their food at the Big Bear Diner.

I’ve had a couple of half eaten dinners there. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, libgirl2 said:

If she wants to breast feed him that is fine, but they are in a restaurant where at this age he should be eating some kind of a meal or even shared her meal (a few bites) and having a glass of milk or juice. 

And maybe learn how to sit at the table, he was sitting under it, who knows the food and whatnot that was under that table.

At lease the older boy was wearing real clothes, (by older boy I mean Oliver not Asuelo).

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And maybe learn how to sit at the table, he was sitting under it, who knows the food and whatnot that was under that table.

At lease the older boy was wearing real clothes, (by older boy I mean Oliver not Asuelo).

Proper table manners need to be learned. I know kids are kids, but they also need to know there are times to behave a certain way. Start teaching them when they are small, they won't be perfect, but given time, they will improve. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Proper table manners need to be learned. I know kids are kids, but they also need to know there are times to behave a certain way. Start teaching them when they are small, they won't be perfect, but given time, they will improve. 

I think there is not a lot of structure in that household.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think there is not a lot of structure in that household.  

No there is not. Like I said, kids are kids and there are circumstances in some cases, but you can see those that don't have structure. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, evansmom10 said:

Count me in. He is a SNACK. YUM. 

Another hearty snack for me is Alex, Lorens hubby.....I wouldn't normally be attracted to either of these guys but eh guess I'm changing  lol

• Love 4