Type keyword(s) to search

S29: Chrishell Stause: Selling Sunset and the Samba

• Start Topic

Chrishell Stause is from Kentucky and can most recently be seen starring in "Selling Sunset," an original docu-series for Netflix. A realtor in the high-end luxury market, the show follows Stause breaking into the industry. In addition, Stause has made herself a known name in the daytime community. She has starred on "All My Children," "The Young and the Restless" and as Jordan Ridgeway on "Days of Our Lives," which earned her a Daytime Emmy® Award nomination this year for Outstanding Guest Performer in a Drama Series. She also recently starred in the Netflix thriller "Staged Killer." In her spare time, Stause is very active in her charity work. Having experienced being homeless at times growing up, she is passionate about raising money and volunteering at Upward Bound House. It is an organization committed to eliminating homelessness among families with children by providing housing, supportive services and advocacy. For more information, please visit upwardboundhouse.org.

Dancing with Gleb Savchenko.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I didn't realize she's from KY.  (I'm a KY gal as well)  I also have no clue who she is, to be honest.  I don't watch a lot of TV other than these few shows like DWTS, GBBO, Masked Singer, and a few other cooking shows.  I do like her philanthropy efforts. 

• Love 1
On 11/7/2020 at 6:55 AM, DEL901 said:

Interesting. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Sadly, it seems hard enough for "ordinary" men to be faithful, and then Gleb is gorgeous, has a profession where he dances closely with beautiful women, and married young. I think it would be really hard for someone who's not a dancer just to deal with how Gleb makes a living. 

• Useful 1
On 11/17/2020 at 12:05 PM, RealHousewife said:

Interesting. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Sadly, it seems hard enough for "ordinary" men to be faithful, and then Gleb is gorgeous, has a profession where he dances closely with beautiful women, and married young. I think it would be really hard for someone who's not a dancer just to deal with how Gleb makes a living. 

Perfectly said. It's sad Gleb is "that guy" but the depressing reality is, in his situation, I suspect most men would be. 

• Love 1