Type keyword(s) to search

S02: Week 3: September 6, 2020-September 12, 2020

• Start Topic

The new guys have seen Mackenzie in action yet they still want to pursue her? I must be missing something because I don’t get that. It also took Mackenzie less then a day to latch on to Jalen.

I feel bad for Connor. His inexperience is holding him back from moving on to a less toxic relationship.

Johnny said that his head wasn’t going to be turned but, I think that another piece of his anatomy is getting turned instead.

I just want Moira to meet someone nice.

• Love 7

Is it only me or does Casa Amor look a little shopworn? Lots of astro turf and Christmas lights don’t even seem to help.  Anyone recognize the hotel?  Maybe the show blew the budget on the Villa? As a matter of fact most of the gals in Casa seem shopworn too! 😹

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Here's my life tip for Cely:

Try saying a sentence and just leaving it as is.  Leave it with a period at the end instead of a laugh.  TRY IT ONCE!

Johnny.  Holy shit hHahahahahahahahahah NO WORDS!!! WHAT CAN I EVEN SAY!

Mackenzie's genuine belly laugh at Connor being passionate was the highlight of the evening.  I kind of love her?  

How do all the new 5 men at the villa have all these choreographed dances?  LOL?  The leapfrogging?  Hhahahahhahahaahhahahaah

I think Jalen's hot and you all are mean!  LOL!  Oh well more Jalen for me!

The cake decorator who wears capris has 3 sisters.  Okay.  That helps explain a lot for me.  I knew his backstory would be explaining things.

1 hour ago, TroopinFairy said:

I just want Moira to meet someone nice.

She seems so sweet.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, aqusdealer said:

Is it only me or does Casa Amor look a little shopworn? Lots of astro turf and Christmas lights don’t even seem to help.  Anyone recognize the hotel?  Maybe the show blew the budget on the Villa? As a matter of fact most of the gals in Casa seem shopworn too! 😹

It's the Rio, isn't it? They keep showing establishing shots of it before they start Casa scenes. 

And yes, the sets of both locales are a little five-and-dime.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Not sure what Big Mack is thinking. She kept pushing the narrative about exploring her options after what Connor did to her, so she must still be under some delusion that America likes her and it’s all Connor’s fault. If she stays with Connor she can’t win and if she recouples she can’t win. And I don’t see any way she isn’t completed hated on social media after this. 

She's out of her mind. I'm sure that in the tiny part of her brain that hasn't been injected with Botox, she thinks that pairing up with Jalen will put her back on America's good side. Newsflash, Mack, you're the villain in the made for TV movie, "Mother, Can I Close My Eyes Through An Awkward Blowjob in the Hideaway?"

What is Jalen thinking with Mackenzie? He's seen her Wanton Acts of Passive Aggression and still wants that? I mean, I get that Moira blends into the fake palm trees but apparently North America likes her and Calvin. The voters must like her eyes. Also, poor strategy on Jalen's part. He's gotta know that most viewers enjoy nothing more than poking Mackenzie with sticks. He's not gonna win in a partnership with her. 

Wow, Johnny...way to put your back into that kiss. Celi, who?

What sad lost and found pile did the casting department find these guys in? Did Covid take all the hot guys away? Out of all of them, I think the least attractive has to be Pat. Yikes. 

• Love 2

I’m getting the new guys confused except for Jalen. For that reason, thank goodness for Jalen. I kinda feel like he picked Mackenzie to be part of a big storyline but at this point who cares, Irish law firm is bad for everyone. Also, Was she the one that said she didn’t like tattoos? episode 1 feels like years ago.

I cracked up at how quickly Mackenzie flew to get the cherries. Like the wind!

I also cracked up when Connor was talking to Mercedes and he was swinging the swing. A lot. They had to double camera quick cut edit it so that we viewers didn’t get motion sickness. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

Not any more so than The Villa.  Both are equally plastered with plastic dollar store party wares.  I like the pool at Casa Amor better though so in that sense that location is preferable.

• Love 3

I just hope if Big Mack does recouple that they put Connor out of his misery and send him home. We don’t need to see him wandering around the villa like a sad puppy dog while Big Mack blames him for all her issues and rubs her new relationship in his face. At least he can use this as a learning experience. I hope he has friends and relatives on the outside who can pull him aside and get through to him how he could make better choices. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Refresh said:

I’m getting the new guys confused except for Jalen. For that reason, thank goodness for Jalen. I kinda feel like he picked Mackenzie to be part of a big storyline but at this point who cares, Irish law firm is bad for everyone. Also, Was she the one that said she didn’t like tattoos? episode 1 feels like years ago.

I can’t help but think Jalen and Big Mack bonded over having the same bad dye job and mismatched eyebrows. As for tattoos you might be right. All I remember is she said she was a homebody and didn’t like one of the guys because he liked the nightlife. And one girl didn’t like beards, right?

Did anyone notice Mike (I think it was Mike) body slam Kierstan in the makeout challenge?! He picked her up initially to make out then we see him bend and throw her down on the sofa like a wrestler. Surprised she didn’t hit her head or twist her neck. Can’t imagine she was pleased with that move. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, aqusdealer said:

Well, at least it is better and cleaner than the location for Bachelor in Paradise.  That place always looks dirty and reeking of germs and bodily fluids, lol!  

• Love 3

I really really like Cely and Johnny together so I'm pretty disappointed in him. 

Honestly the new women are waaaay aggressive. It turns me off. Especially Mercades. Dignity people. 

Interesting that Connor is staying true and Mackenzie isn't. 

The race game was actually pretty funny though I hate that the whole purpose is to get a bunch of strangers to kiss and hurt other people. 

• Love 5
On 9/6/2020 at 9:54 PM, McKavity said:

Are they contractually obligated to say Lauren is ‘the hottest/most attractive girl in the villa’ several times each episode?  I don’t get it...

I think  Kiersten is better looking than Lauren. Lauren came in to shake up the house. It was fun to see all 6 guys drool over her.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Did anyone notice Mike (I think it was Mike) body slam Kierstan in the makeout challenge?! He picked her up initially to make out then we see him bend and throw her down on the sofa like a wrestler. Surprised she didn’t hit her head or twist her neck. Can’t imagine she was pleased with that move. 

Yeah that was really uncalled by Mike.

I know we are only seeing a tiny bit of interactions but I was surprised when Kierstan said she was interested in Pat now.  But then that happens alot in Casa Amor, the first initial meeting fizzles out and people quickly move on.  See Jalen with Mackenzie and now Kierstan with Pat.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Yeah that was really uncalled by Mike.

I know we are only seeing a tiny bit of interactions but I was surprised when Kierstan said she was interested in Pat now.  But then that happens alot in Casa Amor, the first initial meeting fizzles out and people quickly move on.  See Jalen with Mackenzie and now Kierstan with Pat.

Just like they’re contractually obligated to say how hot Lauren is (or anyone new, really) I think they’re contractually obligated to express interest in anyone that approaches them. I’m sure they’ve been told that even pretending to be keeping your options open is more interesting than just simply declaring they’re not attracted to somebody. At most I think they’re allowed to say they get a friend vibe from someone. 

I also thought it interesting that Kierstan was inside getting her hair done rather than go out and get to know the new guys better. I can understand that people who had been in the villa for awhile would get bored and resort to working out and finding stuff to do, but you’d think some of the people not in strong couples would feel an urgency to spend a lot of time getting to know the new people. They only have a couple of days to make a decision. 

Beginning to wonder if Big Mack is just a producer plant to guarantee drama. Considering she would have a meltdown when Connor had a peck with another girl, but then didn’t hesitate to shove her tongue down another guy’s throat makes me wonder. It’s pretty lazy acting if that is the case. 

• Love 1

Aw, this is the first time I enjoyed Mackenzie since the beginning of the show. She was actually smiling and having casual conversation like a normal human with another guy! Irish Law Firm really brings out the very worst in each other. Connor is still a dud to me though. His conversation with Mercades was painful.  She was trying but he was again doing the whole "that is a very valid point". Dude, you are on Love Island, not a corporate meeting! I used to find that charming until I realised that's all he has. 

Glad Mercades told Johnny he was not her only option. He was getting cocky over there with all the attention she was giving him. He can say all he likes about how much he cares for Cely but he was the one going after to kiss Mercades in the kissing challenge and she wasn't even his initial partner. 

I find it sort of charming that Kierstan is still pining over Carrington. Who knew?! People (including me) thought she was just using him to get further in the beginning. I do hope they find their way back to each other. I rather they win the 100k than Cely and Johnny. 

• Love 3

Johnny is a dog, and Johnny and Mercedes together is nasty. Caleb and Carrington giving him concerned looks and trying to warn him about what he's doing without lecturing makes me love them both. Johnny went from being my favorite to being so far down on the list that even Carrington outranks him now. The only guy I like less than Johnny at Casa Amor is Connor because that boy is just a hopeless project.

So Sher and Caleb now? Okay. I thought GiNiele was going to go after him, but maybe Sher got to him first. It looks like the bedmates at Casa Amor are Johnny/Mercades (gag), Sher/Caleb, Carrington/Laurel, Calvin/Faith, and then GiNiele ended up with Connor, even though we never even saw them talk to each other. No idea who's sleeping with whom at the Villa.

Jalen sure went off Moira quickly, but Aaron said she made a good grilled cheese, so she probably thinks they're engaged now.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Aw, this is the first time I enjoyed Mackenzie since the beginning of the show. She was actually smiling and having casual conversation like a normal human with another guy! Irish Law Firm really brings out the very worst in each other. Connor is still a dud to me though. His conversation with Mercades was painful.  She was trying but he was again doing the whole "that is a very valid point". Dude, you are on Love Island, not a corporate meeting! I used to find that charming until I realised that's all he has. 

Glad Mercades told Johnny he was not her only option. He was getting cocky over there with all the attention she was giving him. He can say all he likes about how much he cares for Cely but he was the one going after to kiss Mercades in the kissing challenge and she wasn't even his initial partner. 

I find it sort of charming that Kierstan is still pining over Carrington. Who knew?! People (including me) thought she was just using him to get further in the beginning. I do hope they find their way back to each other. I rather they win the 100k than Cely and Johnny. 

I agree about Mackenzie.  She is so much better with new guy.  Almost normal, and so much more relaxed.  It would be funny if Connor holds out for her and then she dumps him for new guy.  I mean, Connor has kind of sucked at this whole game, so I can't really feel bad for him...  

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

So Sher and Caleb now? Okay. I thought GiNiele was going to go after him, but maybe Sher got to him first. It looks like the bedmates at Casa Amor are Johnny/Mercades (gag), Sher/Caleb, Carrington/Laurel, Calvin/Faith, and then GiNiele ended up with Connor, even though we never even saw them talk to each other. No idea who's sleeping with whom at the Villa.

Justine/Aaron, Kiersten/Mike, Cely/De'Andre (by default, he was the only one left), Mackenzie/Jalen (she claimed him first) and Moira/Pat

(hangs head in shame that I know this)

Oh edited to add that I'm def voting for Carrington & Kiersten if they end up back together and stay to the end.   Its fake as all that but I like their story arch, if it comes to that.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Justine/Aaron, Kiersten/Mike, Cely/De'Andre (by default, he was the only one left), Mackenzie/Jalen (she claimed him first) and Moira/Pat

(hangs head in shame that I know this)

Oh edited to add that I'm def voting for Carrington & Kiersten if they end up back together and stay to the end.   Its fake as all that but I like their story arch, if it comes to that.

I don’t see Kierstan and Carrington back together. He seems much more relaxed and fun in Casa Amor (like every other guy). Not sure if he’s into any of the new girls but he seems done with Kierstan. And I wonder if Kierstan is just pining after Carrington because she’s not used to guys rejecting her. She keeps telling him how good looking he is then rolls her eyes when he doesn’t respond by telling her how pretty she is. I think she’s used to getting a lot of attention from guys and being the one telling them to leave her alone. So Carrington may just be an enigma.  

Have to say I’m surprised this board seems to like Mackenzie now and hate Connor. Yes, she seems happier now but I’m not sure why that excuses how she’s behaved. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Have to say I’m surprised this board seems to like Mackenzie now and hate Connor. Yes, she seems happier now but I’m not sure why that excuses how she’s behaved. 

The more I see of Connor, the more I dislike him, but I still don't like Mackenzie. She's acting okay with Jalen now because she and Jalen are a new thing; if they become a couple, I'm sure she'll become possessive and controlling with him too.

Connor: "It's really exhausting having to constantly defend my relationship with Mackenzie to everyone!!!" Uhhh...maybe that's a sign you shouldn't be in it? I'm starting to think he gets off on toxic relationships because that's the third girl who has expressed concern for him/attraction to him and he just shrugs and skips home to Mack.

Johnny is trash. He has some nerve to pout about the idea of Cely kissing another guy when he dry humped Mercades in front of the group for no reason. You know you've fucked up when Carrington is judging you for your wandering eye. The fact that he's "tempted" away from a deep emotional connection by a girl who doesn't even talk to him before shoving her tongue down his throat really reminds me he's your average 22-year-old after all.

I don't want Kierstan pining after Carrington because he'll only waste her time. Hopefully one of the CA dudes will scoop her  up.

• Love 4

Hahahaha. I joked days ago that a guy would tell Moira he liked puppies and she’d think it was the most amazing conversation ever. And then it happened!! I need to play the lottery. 

I realize everyone wants Connor and Mackenzie to break up, but it seems odd that none of the girls are even mentioning to Mackenzie that should consider how her actions might affect Connor. I at least give the guys credit for having those conversations. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, CindyBee said:

Eeek, the preview for tonight that just came out is one big mess.

I'm not seeing an episode tonight???????

Holy CRAP apparently there's an episode tonight and I'm not seeing it on my DVR@!!!!!

I have no idea what's going on.  I'm so beyond confused.  My PVR hates me.

I found an episode and I'm going to try to watch it.   Why does my PVR's relationship with this stupid show have to be so goddamn complicated???????

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2

If Caleb comes back alone, he and Justine can cash that $$ as Twitter/Reddit are 100% behind them since Johnny blew it in Casa Amor.

And I have second hand embarrassment for Connor sitting there with that teddy bear.   

Edited by CindyBee
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

If Caleb comes back alone, he and Justine can cash that $$ as Twitter/Reddit are 100% behind them since Johnny blew it in Casa Amor.

And I have second hand embarrassment for Connor sitting there with that teddy bear.   

Did you not notice every time Justine talked about what she was going to do, she was sure to bring it back to saying that Caleb would probably pick someone else? She’s definitely playing the game. Either she goes back to Caleb or she blames Caleb if she picks another guy and Caleb doesn’t pick a new girl. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

Wait, was there an episode tonight?? My tv didn't record one. 

Too bad you missed:

Carrington hooking up first with Bama girl and then Mercades

Johnny deciding he wants Cely after all and having selective memory about what he has done the last few days.  Caleb was all of us with rolling his eyes when Johnny said 'he wilded too much" or some stupidity like that.

Moira deciding that Aaron is her new boyfriend; then Kiresten deciding she likes Aaron but then bowing out due to her friendship with Moira.  Then she cried all over Jalen about Carrington.  

Justine thinking that Caleb is going to bring a girl back so she might do a friendship coupling with Mike/De'Andre/Pat to give them a chance in the villa

Caleb telling Calvin that he has a stronger connection with Justine than Shar so now Shar is left with trying to get into the villa with Calvin who ditched Faith.

And Connor made an ass out of himself with moping around with a teddy bear

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Too bad you missed:

Carrington hooking up first with Bama girl and then Mercades

Johnny deciding he wants Cely after all and having selective memory about what he has done the last few days.  Caleb was all of us with rolling his eyes when Johnny said 'he wilded too much" or some stupidity like that.

Moira deciding that Aaron is her new boyfriend; then Kiresten deciding she likes Aaron but then bowing out due to her friendship with Moira.  Then she cried all over Jalen about Carrington.  

Justine thinking that Caleb is going to bring a girl back so she might do a friendship coupling with Mike/De'Andre/Pat to give them a chance in the villa

Caleb telling Calvin that he has a stronger connection with Justine than Shar so now Shar is left with trying to get into the villa with Calvin who ditched Faith.

And Connor made an ass out of himself with moping around with a teddy bear

And Mackenzie conveniently forgot that about 48 hours ago she asked a guy to ask her to marry her, and is now basically all over Jalen. 

• Love 2

Why does Carrington get to go on all the dates? 

Way to backtrack Jalen. When he first got to the Villa it was all Moira and now it’s Moira who? 

It’s gonna suck when everyone at the Villa comes back and Mackenzie picks Jalen over Connor. But, it’s Connor’s mistake because at least four people have told him he’s in a toxic relationship and to try to expand his horizons so to speak.

Good for Moira for sticking up for herself and telling Kierstan that she liked Aaron.

I can’t handle Mercedes. She’s doing everything she possibly can to stay on LI and it’s not a good look for her on tv. 

Edited by TroopinFairy
  • Love 4

Ugh!!!!!!  My stupid PVR.  Trying to ruin me.  I'm so glad you guys alerted me to the fact that (of course) there was a new episode today.

Things I liked:

- Moira and Kierstan's very mature conversation about how Moira is interested in Capri pants guy
- Caleb and Calvin have a real real Bromance!!!  AwwwwwWWWWwwwwwwwWWWWWWW~~!!!!!!
- Kierstan confiding in Jalen like a real friend!  Awwwwww!

Sher is losing me.  "When people overcompliment me I'm like" .  Oh yeah.  What a relatable problem.  God forbid.  Poooooooor you.

Selena Gomez song:  "Hands to Myself"
Ariana Grande song:  "Into You"

Good episode!

56 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

Wait, was there an episode tonight?? My tv didn't record one. 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this fucking country!

We get free healthcare but they fuck with our reality shows!  I'm so mad!

• LOL 5

I guess Carrington got over his shower sex discomfort. Laurel may be the least attractive new girl (with the worst accent) but she clearly knows how to wield a loofa.

I agree with the above poster re: Carrington always getting picked for dates. Does he have a family member working for the show? He's attractive in a dumb jock in high school way who is super hot when you're fifteen but you're totally over it by twenty-one. I don't get it. 

Moira is so easy. "I love puppies!" Let's move in together. "Nachos are my favorite!" Let's get married. "I prefer Charmin to Quilted Northern." Let's start a family. Girl...raise the bar a little. 

Connor has officially lost touch with reality. Him and that teddy bear made me cringe. I hope Love Island has a good team of therapists on staff because Connor may need some deprogramming. 

I look forward to my future votes trolling Mackenzie.

Caleb and Calvin A.K.A. Human Narcolepsy showed some personality during their talk -- shocking! Their friendship is really cool, but they continue to be boring. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, Stan39 said:

And Mackenzie conveniently forgot that about 48 hours ago she asked a guy to ask her to marry her, and is now basically all over Jalen. 

I knew I was forgetting something important: Mackenzie's 180 on her true love forever with Connor.    

Agree with the post above that hopefully CBS has a large staff of mental health experts on call to help Connor out when his soon to be wife is no more.

• Love 1

Still not sure about Moira calling dibs on Aaron. I get girl code and guy code, but it’s not like Kierstan has a lot of other options at this point. And Aaron seemed interested in getting to know both. I don’t think the girls need to compete and throw themselves at the boy, but I don’t see the harm in allowing Kierstan to talk to the guy and let everybody decide who they like. Maybe Aaron would still choose Moira, or Kierstan would learn she didn’t really like Aaron, but this just seems to be forcing Moira on Aaron by default. Then again, this is just a dumb game. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Oh, sweet Moira. She's so pretty and nice, but so vapid. I could feel Aaron's eyes glazing over while she was talking.

Carrington actually made sense when he told the other guys if they don't intend on coupling up with the new girls, they better slow their roll for now. He has more common sense than Johnny, that's for sure. I'm not a big fan of Cely and her loud voice (which she seems to be losing for some reason), but she doesn't deserve that.

ETA: Pretty rich of Johnny to be ready to call Mackenzie a hypocrite. Lol!

"Your girl is definitely pushing the paper, but you're signing every check" is a great line by Carrington. Who knew he has it in him...

Edited by waving feather
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, DoYouLikeMutton said:

He just wants Mercedes for himself.  😉

I would like to think that Carrington has this evil plan:

Go back with Mercades, make sure that Cely hears EVERYTHING so thus ending Cely/Johny's "power couple status".    Then dump Mercades and go back to Kiersten and make a run at the money with her.   

But he's probably just wants to hook up with as many casa Amor girls as he can in 3 days.  I'm actually surprised Sher hasn't been on his list.  Or was she and  I just missed it!?

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Still not sure about Moira calling dibs on Aaron. I get girl code and guy code, but it’s not like Kierstan has a lot of other options at this point. And Aaron seemed interested in getting to know both. I don’t think the girls need to compete and throw themselves at the boy, but I don’t see the harm in allowing Kierstan to talk to the guy and let everybody decide who they like. Maybe Aaron would still choose Moira, or Kierstan would learn she didn’t really like Aaron, but this just seems to be forcing Moira on Aaron by default. Then again, this is just a dumb game. 

I think Moira probably felt that Kierstan wasn't really trying or actually interested in any of them--so she spoke up because she could potentially be interested.  Kierstan has been kind of a dud about the new guys--she was new to Love Island at one point and should realize that Carrington isn't exactly husband material, lol.  She could have made more of an effort, I guess.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

I think Moira probably felt that Kierstan wasn't really trying or actually interested in any of them--so she spoke up because she could potentially be interested.  Kierstan has been kind of a dud about the new guys--she was new to Love Island at one point and should realize that Carrington isn't exactly husband material, lol.  She could have made more of an effort, I guess.  

That’s entirely possible. 

• Love 1

I have no problem with Moira basically staking her claim on Aaron, IF she has already decided that she will recouple with him. Wouldn't be fair to take him out of the game if she's not punching his ticket, nor would it be fair to essentially block Kierstan from getting to know him if Moira is still in the deciding stage as well. 

I took another look at that grilled cheese sandwich and it didn't look all that impressive. What did Aaron say about it in the latest ep? It was "pretty good"? Hm.

If Carrington and Mercedes both wanna get their respective f--- on (with each other or anyone else), no judgments! All the fluid-swapping makes me personally cringe a little, but it also makes for hilarious entertainment. I want maximum disruption!

• Love 3

Aaron is the perfect guy for Moira. Did he really tell Kierstan that he liked her smile and he was into teeth? My god. But Aaron and Moira's conversation was so dumb. "You want kids, I want kids! You like dogs, I like dogs! We have so much in common!" Right because no one else on earth wants kids and likes dogs.

I'm sorry but whenever Mercades starts grinding on someone, the phrase "a spirited bout of Skanko Roman wrestling," pops into my head. Casa Amor in general seems like a place that will have a disturbing amount of bodily fluids showing up on the black light test by the time they all leave.

Mackenzie is definitely going to couple up with Jalen, and Connor will be devastated. Connor is an idiot, but I feel bad for him. "Mackenzie is so mature [holds up stuffed bear] and Gus misses his mommy!" It hurts me. It physically hurts me.

I feel slightly better about Johnny now that someone upthread noted that he was only 22, but still. Have some decency. Caleb and Calvin have surprisingly become my new favorites (Caleb is just so decent and Calvin -- NGL, it was the dancing), and they both deserve someone more substantial than pretty much any woman who's out there right now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

BSB just screams douchebag to me. Not sure he uses women, but he definitely thinks highly of himself and enjoys women telling him how great he is. And he definitely greats friends with the finger guns. 

Mercades seems like a stripper. There. I said it. I know it’s harsh, but if you’ve ever been in a “gentleman’s club” that’s how strippers approach and talk to customers. 

Caleb seems like a good guy. Hopefully Justine doesn’t hedge her bets picking a new guy “as a friend”, but then try to jump back to Caleb if it turns out he’s single. I guess Justine is going to win this thing regardless, but it would be nice if she actually committed to something rather than just constantly play it safe and have everything both ways. I want there to be at least one quasi-sincere relationship at the end of this. 

Does anybody else notice that Jalen and Mackenzie have the same teeth, lips, eyebrows, and dye job? When Mackenzie says they’re the same person she isn’t kidding. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

Mercades seems like a stripper. There. I said it. I know it’s harsh, but if you’ve ever been in a “gentleman’s club” that’s how strippers approach and talk to customers. 

Sometimes the truth hurts... and I think you are probably right here. Dolla dolla bills y'all. If not that she at least has lots of experience in using her sexuality to get what she wants (and it probably works most of the time!).

• Like 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, fishcakes said:

I'm sorry but whenever Mercades starts grinding on someone, the phrase "a spirited bout of Skanko Roman wrestling," pops into my head.

🤣  Well dammit, now it's going to come into mine, too!

I feel slightly better about Johnny now that someone upthread noted that he was only 22, but still.

I know, same!  He acts so mature and he's the  VILLA BARBER.  He has skills.  He's probably gainfully employed.  So we forget.

Caleb and Calvin have surprisingly become my new favorites (Caleb is just so decent and Calvin -- NGL, it was the dancing), and they both deserve someone more substantial than pretty much any woman who's out there right now.

I think that Caleb is really attractive!  And the fact that he's not a skank definitely helps.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1