Type keyword(s) to search

S02: Week 3: September 6, 2020-September 12, 2020

• Start Topic

Carrington thinks it’s a compliment to tell a women should could be a flight attendant in Dubai. Kierstan thinks it’s a compliment to say a guy looks like he works at Chip N Dales. Are we sure they’re not supposed to be together? 🤔

• LOL 4

I found D'andre (I forgot the spelling)the most attractive out of the new guys. Pat and Jalen didn't do it for me. One of the dudes reminded me of Carrington as far as looks. 

But I'm still the most attracted to Johnny and Connor. 

I'd like Rachel back, she is gorgeous. I hated Laurel before she even spoke. 

Also, sue me, but if I was in quarantine for weeks I'd be all making out with attractive people. Why are these people so opposed to touching???? (I haven't watched the whole episode yet.)

• Love 3

Sher: So would you say you were in a relationship?

Connor: I'd sayyyy...I was in a relationship...without putting a [nervous uptalking] label on it?

Ha, perfect!

Mr. One-Foot-Out-The-Door-At-All-Times goes on to agree with Sher that if he doesn't test the waters a little he'll never know what he's missing. "Yeah, that's a very valid point, I agree 100%, wholeheartedly."

It took about ten seconds to talk him into it!

Edited by Shadow Wave
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

When looking at the new "islanders" I was feeling like the producers called 'cut' and brought in the understudies... the B-Team, the stunt doubles. Like the joke from Spaceballs... "We've caught their stunt doubles!!"

AUKUYOkg.thumb.jpg.c10df315ec69b72ee2d36b5ef2e0e9b7.jpg

Of course anyone locked up or to Mackenzie and people locked away for weeks of quarantine would look good and be very persuasive about getting some attention... but Mercades? Slow down... also are you sure we shouldn't pronounce that Merkahdees cause someone spelled yer name wrong... I already threw myself into the pits of hell once today so I won't do it again by naming names but let me just say some of these new people have VERY misplaced opinions of their own attractiveness.

• Love 10

Connor, you in danger, boy! When yet another person (Sher) tells Connor that he's in a toxic relationship, maybe it's time to rethink things. Unless the teddy bear Mackenzie packed for Connor contains her evil spirit threatening to cut off his balls (actually has anyone checked the kitchen for Connor's balls? They might be in a jar in the pantry) then he's safe from her clutches in Casa Amor. 

Shocked not shocked that Mackenzie is a big old hypocrite when it comes to the new boys in the villa. It's okay for her to explore new things, but if Connor does it be prepared for a tsunami of manipulation tears from ol' fake lips. Another poster mentioned this but WHY would any of these new guys give Mackenzie the time of day when they've seen what a stage five clinger she is.

Poor Moira is so easy to please. You just have to say something nice to her and she's all in. Didn't Cardboard Calvin say something similarly cheesy to her? She doesn't need a boyfriend, she just needs a little self-confidence. 

Casa Amor better bring some fireworks because right now this is all fizzle.

• Love 4
On 9/7/2020 at 9:21 PM, weightyghost said:

Mackenzie still managed to find a way to blame Connor for America not liking her, eh? 

I know, right???  When she first said "Is America trying to tell me something?"  there was a glimmer of hope that self-awareness could be emerging, but then it became clear that she meant America was trying to tell her that Connor did something wrong!  I hope when she watches this back, she is able to learn and grow, but the delusion is strong in this one.

Soooo disappointed that Carrington is still there. In the beginning he was just kind of there, but as the show has progressed, I find myself really disliking him without being able to articulate why.  He just seems so humorless and arrogant for no reason that I can see.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Soooo disappointed that Carrington is still there. In the beginning he was just kind of there, but as the show has progressed, I find myself really disliking him without being able to articulate why.  He just seems so humorless and arrogant for no reason that I can see.

Me too. I laughed at the Dubai flight attendant comment (though he meant It as sincere) and haven’t been amused or entertained by him since. He seems to have a case of “I look like I just smelled a fart” face. Maybe I’m reading that as arrogance? I’m trying to find something to explain too. 

Three weeks in I finally read his bio, his favorite book is the Great Gatsby. Now I’m not saying I don’t like the book or it’s bad, obviously it’s a well written story, American canon yadda yadda. But! I’ve found there’s a certain commonality to people who’s favorite book is TGG and he fits the type. 

Did Pat get any airtime besides his intro? 

Moira looks a little like the lion tattooed on Jalen’s right chest/breast. She is kind of lion-y. 

CC337D41-101C-4F4D-9BDF-D50DA584A594.jpeg

Edited by Refresh
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

The irony is that Fitzgerald didn't want you to like anyone in The Great Gatsby, unless you count feeling sorry for Daisy's ignored daughter; they were all horrible, careless people.

Man, I just cannot with Jalen. That bleached blond look - ugh!

I loved that even the narrator wasn't sure if Mackenzie was joking about the camera to keep an eye on Connor. I sure hope he told her he lives in Point Barrow, Alaska or something.

I agree that Mercades looks like it should be pronounced Mer - Kah - Dees.

• Love 6

I actually wonder where this new Carrington came from - it seems like he got the software upgrade whereby he is now allowed to smile and express some rudimentary emotion. I'd still prefer Tre be there instead, but at least Carrington is a notch more interesting. (Low, low bar.)

I'm also very glad that he and Kierstan are single and ready to mingle because I think that looser vibe will rub off on (maybe literally) some of the more semi-attached islanders and encourage them to let some sparks fly. I just wanna see some shake-ups!

That said, some of those new girls need to slow their roll! I get that Johnny's attractive, but yeesh, watching him handle Porshuah's clambering is like trying to turn down a lap dancer who needs to make rent. Sher is beautiful and seems to have a conscious brain on her shoulders, so I hope she can turn some heads. As for the new guys, I generally like swarthy men, but that neck stubble is straight nasty. The guy talking (and wow does he talk fast) to Kierstan seems appealing,  and while Mr. Cake Decorator's fashion sense made me cringe (cigarette pants/capris and dress shoes - is this what the kids are into these days?), at least he's enthusiastic.

Color me shocked that Mac appears to be taking to the switch-up better than Cely. I'm a horrible person, but I'm totally here for some one-sided re-couplings and regret.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Mercades is beautiful and MESSY and I love it! Hope she is kept around by at least one of the guys, so she can entertain me. She came in with all guns blazing but if it weren't for her, Casa Amor would be a snooze fest. It already is at the girl's villa.

If I were Johnny, I would ditch Cely just for her voice alone.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

My guess is that the girls are coming on strong because the producers basically said, this group has been boring--liven things up around here.  lol

For a group of people that came on a show like this, they sure are reserved.

Edited by alexa
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, alexa said:

Last year it was pretty reserved too. I feel like I would see more action on Survivor. Maybe that's just the US version because the seasons are so short, they don't get enough time to get comfortable there. I don't recall the UK or Australian versions to be this reserved. In this show, aside from the fact that they are all swim-wear ready and comfortable to show off their bodies, most of them are wall flowers. Johnny could be interesting, but he is playing it safe and he is very aware of the cameras and his own image. That makes it less fun.

• Love 4

I’m at least glad the most attractive woman is trying to flip Connor, but I still think it’s in vain. The poster above thinks Connor agreeing with Sher is a sign he might flip, but I think Connor just has no backbone and will agree with whatever anyone says. But I never get the impression the message stays with him more than a second after he leaves the conversation. Maybe time away from the big Mack Attack will change things, but Lauren spent a lot of time giving him sound advice and we see what good that did. 

Hate to say it, but other than Sher these girls are fugly. In a major shift and something I’d find hilarious, I’d love it if Carrington, Caleb, and BSB just didn’t couple up with anyone and left the island out of boredom and disgust. The girls could quit, too, but I think Justine and Kierstan like being on TV and poor Moira just likes any attention from anyone. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I’m at least glad the most attractive woman is trying to flip Connor, but I still think it’s in vain. The poster above thinks Connor agreeing with Sher is a sign he might flip, but I think Connor just has no backbone and will agree with whatever anyone says. But I never get the impression the message stays with him more than a second after he leaves the conversation. Maybe time away from the big Mack Attack will change things, but Lauren spent a lot of time giving him sound advice and we see what good that did. 

I know there is limited time on the show and we can't see anything but did anyone besides Connor attempt to talk to Sher????    Like why did Carrington think blonde Bama girl was a better option!?!    Hopefully the producers send Connor a clip of Mackenzie swapping spit with Cake boy (even though it was during the game) and he finally wakes the hell up.   But its Connor so I guess I need to accept that Sher won't be joining the main villa.  Sigh.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, waving feather said:

Last year it was pretty reserved too. I feel like I would see more action on Survivor. Maybe that's just the US version because the seasons are so short, they don't get enough time to get comfortable there. I don't recall the UK or Australian versions to be this reserved. In this show, aside from the fact that they are all swim-wear ready and comfortable to show off their bodies, most of them are wall flowers. Johnny could be interesting, but he is playing it safe and he is very aware of the cameras and his own image. That makes it less fun.

I agree.  And don't get me wrong it is one of the things I actually like about this show--they aren't all making out all of the time, and actually seem to try to get to know the people.  But at the same time, sometimes they are over the top boring and not even trying to have some fun.  lol!

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I know there is limited time on the show and we can't see anything but did anyone besides Connor attempt to talk to Sher????    Like why did Carrington think blonde Bama girl was a better option!?!    Hopefully the producers send Connor a clip of Mackenzie swapping spit with Cake boy (even though it was during the game) and he finally wakes the hell up.   But its Connor so I guess I need to accept that Sher won't be joining the main villa.  Sigh.

That blonde Bama girl had the most annoying voice. I usually like southern accents, but hers was like a shrill southern accent mixed with Valley girl. 

• Love 8

Actual scene in real life. 

Any guy: “Hi Moira”

Moira in her head: Oh my 😊he knows my name 🥰 I’m starting to get a little flushed 😍🥰😍🥰 that was hot!!!😘🥰😍🥰😘😊🤩🥳🤯

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Actual scene in real life. 

Moira in her head: Oh my 😊he knows my name 🥰 I’m starting to get a little flushed 😍🥰😍🥰 that was hot!!!😘🥰😍🥰😘😊🤩🥳🤯

So true!   Her self confidence is so low I wonder how she made the cut for this show.

Did anyone else think that Jalen was just a bit too much for his "love" of Moira!?!  Like he pegged her as an easy way to stay in the villa!?  Or maybe he really is that interested.   

• Love 8

It was really sad when Connor told Sher this thing with MacKenzie is the farthest he's ever been in a relationship!! He thinks dating a woman who makes you miserable is what a normal relationship is. What is his real life like? He looks like that and has never dated a woman for a few weeks?? I don't understand. Where do they find these people!

Edited by Canadian Girl
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

So true!   Her self confidence is so low I wonder how she made the cut for this show.

Did anyone else think that Jalen was just a bit too much for his "love" of Moira!?!  Like he pegged her as an easy way to stay in the villa!?  Or maybe he really is that interested.   

Perhaps. But Moira is pretty, and she looks different from every other girl in the villa. A lot of guys aren’t attracted to all the heavy makeup, plastic surgery, fake eyelashes, etc. Which pretty much leaves Moira as your only option. 

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

It was really sad when Connor told Sher this thing with MacKenzie is the farthest he's ever been in a relationship!! He thinks dating a woman who makes you miserable is what a normal relationship is. What is his real life like? He looks like that and has never dated a woman for a few weeks?? I don't understand. Where do they find these people!

Someone on reddit posted awhile back that they went to high school with Connor; seems like he was a late bloomer in the looks department so I can see if he didn't gain confidence during his teen years that dating in his early 20s would be a struggle.    But yes, dating shouldn't be this hard and the sooner he realizes that, the happier he'll be.    

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Stan39 said:

No, I agree with that. Connor will pretty easily flip and show interest in someone else as long as Herself isn't around, but he'll flop again as soon as she wants him to -- assuming she wants him to. 

• Love 3

My superficial rankings (these are mainly for me so I can learn names):

Sher. Very pretty and added bonus: she speaks in complete sentences. @Ms Blue Jay I see the Brenda comparison now that you mention it. They look a little alike (although Brenda is one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen and Sher looks like she has to work at it), but there's something about her facial expressions and assured attitude that reminds me of her.

Mercades: Pretty face and voluptuous figure, but when she was rubbing all over Johnny and especially in the preview scene where she was pretty much saying Johnny could stick it anywhere, I felt sorry that society has failed her so badly.

GiNiele: She's cute and I like that she's aggressively pursuing Caleb because Caleb is nice but weak, and I don't like Justine.

Laurel and Faith: Average looking bordering on homely. Zero personality so far.

De'Andre: The only hot one. But did he even say anything?

Mike: Nice looking with a really cute smile, especially when he was talking to Kierstan.

Aaron: Late season Bud Bundy.

Jalen: Average looking guy who's made things worse with hair dye and tattoos.

Pat: EEP!

3 hours ago, alexa said:

My guess is that the girls are coming on strong because the producers basically said, this group has been boring--liven things up around here.  lol

All of the guys have been so reserved that it makes me wonder if #MeToo has made a difference in the way young men are approaching young women. If so, that's great for the world, but not so great for reality TV. There will always be guys like James, though.

1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

Perhaps. But Moira is pretty, and she looks different from every other girl in the villa. A lot of guys aren’t attracted to all the heavy makeup, plastic surgery, fake eyelashes, etc. Which pretty much leaves Moira as your only option. 

I think Moira is the most beautiful woman there. Kierstan without makeup comes close, but Moira is always so natural and sunny looking. If only she didn't come across like she spent the first 21 years of her life as a Bubble Boy.

Mackenzie might have been joking about putting cameras in the bear's eyes, but she said it with such a dead serious affect that you can tell it's something she wished she had done.

Calvin dancing is my new favorite thing. Second favorite thing is the narrator saying, "And here's Calvin dancing in exactly the way he looks like he would dance."

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

I wouldn't be as patient as Justine if someone like Cely was loudly waking me up to do morning yoga, of all things. Especially before I have had my coffee. And when Cely was sharing that with her past boyfriends she had to tone down for them... I'm sorry to say this but girl, they may have a point. If Johnny continues to date her in the real world, guaranteed he will ask her to tone down after some period of time. 

The problems Irish Law Firm has are not sorely on Mackenzie. She's not the only toxic person in the relationship, he too is, with always going behind her back to gossip about her or agree with others badmouthing her. He's two-faced, period. Him being "scared" of her is not an excuse. He's a grown man. I think Connor is also the one who said he had never pursued a girl in his life and only waited for girls to approach him. That is...not attractive (to me). 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, waving feather said:

I wouldn't be as patient as Justine if someone like Cely was loudly waking me up to do morning yoga, of all things. Especially before I have had my coffee. And when Cely was sharing that with her past boyfriends she had to tone down for them... I'm sorry to say this but girl, they may have a point. If Johnny continues to date her in the real world, guaranteed he will ask her to tone down after some period of time. 

The problems Irish Law Firm has are not sorely on Mackenzie. She's not the only toxic person in the relationship, he too is, with always going behind her back to gossip about her or agree with others badmouthing her. He's two-faced, period. Him being "scared" of her is not an excuse. He's a grown man. I think Connor is also the one who said he had never pursued a girl in his life and only waited for girls to approach him. That is...not attractive (to me). 

Agree with all of this. I wonder if a lot of Lauren’s angst was directed at Connor and not the girls (though I’m guessing she thinks Cely and Justine are fake, too). I wonder if everyone will change their minds about Connor once they’re back home and able to see him tell everybody different things. Then again, everybody seemed surprised by Casa Amor so maybe none of these people watch this show. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Dewey Decimate said:

I'm also very glad that he and Kierstan are single and ready to mingle because I think that looser vibe will rub off

I have to admit I first read this as the "loser vibe" which does often rub off!

1 hour ago, fishcakes said:

Moira is always so natural and sunny looking. If only she didn't come across like she spent the first 21 years of her life as a Bubble Boy.

Hah! Now we have BB & the BSB together forevvver!

Moira is like if you said to her "Nice top Moira." She'd come back with 'Oh my god, I LOVE this top. I got it at little shop in my home town and I used to work there so I still get a discount and I have it in red too!!" She's just dying for any kind of attention/affection now that she's out of her bubble.

• Love 2

All of the guys have been so reserved that it makes me wonder if #MeToo has made a difference in the way young men are approaching young women. If so, that's great for the world, but not so great for reality TV. There will always be guys like James, though.

That's very interesting because I was wondering the same, but I was wondering if it was because of that horrible Bachelor in Paradise incident.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelor_in_Paradise_(season_4)

Mackenzie might have been joking about putting cameras in the bear's eyes, but she said it with such a dead serious affect that you can tell it's something she wished she had done.

I honestly thought she was serious.  I mean, she quoted an exact cost.  LOL.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, waving feather said:

oOOOOHHHhhHHhhhHHhhhHH my god I forgot to mention that.  The fact that Cely is a morning person means that now I can join everyone in not liking her.  Was that producer interference, or Cely?  Because GOD, that is obnoxious.  I used to live with opera singers.  Of course, they only wanted to practice in the morning.

36 minutes ago, waving feather said:

The problems Irish Law Firm has are not sorely on Mackenzie. She's not the only toxic person in the relationship, he too is, with always going behind her back to gossip about her or agree with others badmouthing her. He's two-faced, period. Him being "scared" of her is not an excuse. He's a grown man. 

Totally agree.

3 hours ago, Canadian Girl said:

It’s possible that by “farthest” he didn’t mean the longest lasting, but the farthest sexually. I think his reticence in the Hideway was sincere and came naturally to him. 

He mentioned he’d only been with 3 women. If they were equally inexperienced, they might not have done very much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

My superficial rankings (these are mainly for me so I can learn names):

Sher. Very pretty and added bonus: she speaks in complete sentences. @Ms Blue Jay I see the Brenda comparison now that you mention it. They look a little alike (although Brenda is one of the most naturally beautiful women I've ever seen and Sher looks like she has to work at it), but there's something about her facial expressions and assured attitude that reminds me of her.

Mercades: Pretty face and voluptuous figure, but when she was rubbing all over Johnny and especially in the preview scene where she was pretty much saying Johnny could stick it anywhere, I felt sorry that society has failed her so badly.

GiNiele: She's cute and I like that she's aggressively pursuing Caleb because Caleb is nice but weak, and I don't like Justine.

Laurel and Faith: Average looking bordering on homely. Zero personality so far.

De'Andre: The only hot one. But did he even say anything?

Mike: Nice looking with a really cute smile, especially when he was talking to Kierstan.

Aaron: Late season Bud Bundy.

Jalen: Average looking guy who's made things worse with hair dye and tattoos.

Pat: EEP!

I think Moira is the most beautiful woman there. Kierstan without makeup comes close, but Moira is always so natural and sunny looking. If only she didn't come across like she spent the first 21 years of her life as a Bubble Boy.

Calvin dancing is my new favorite thing. Second favorite thing is the narrator saying, "And here's Calvin dancing in exactly the way he looks like he would dance."

Hahaha. The line about Calvin dancing was definitely the highlight of the evening. 

I think in general you’re right about the #Metoo movement. I’ve noticed it on lots of these dating shows. The men definitely started asking for permission a lot more before kidding someone or making a move. Which I guess makes sense but I always think comes off as creepy. There’s no real good romantic way to ask for permission to kiss someone, you kind of just want two people to get caught up in the moment and have it happen. But I guess I’m just old and not with the times  

In this case I really don’t think the guys are interested. Their body language suggests they don’t care. They all sit staring straight out when talking to a girl while she’s curled up and leaning her whole body into them. You’d think the guys would at least turn toward a girl and look at her if she was interested. 

I couldn’t help but think of Moira and BSB’s stretch session. She’s coming back thinking, “Wow, that was so hot and tittalating” and he’s thinking, “How can I do this with the least amount of physical contact possible?” Ha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

I think in general you’re right about the #Metoo movement. I’ve noticed it on lots of these dating shows. The men definitely started asking for permission a lot more before kidding someone or making a move. Which I guess makes sense but I always think comes off as creepy. There’s no real good romantic way to ask for permission to kiss someone, you kind of just want two people to get caught up in the moment and have it happen. But I guess I’m just old and not with the times  

I’m pretty old (all my dating life was decades before #MeToo) and I disagree about it being creepy. One of my fondest romantic experiences was when a guy asked if he could kiss me at the end of the night. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Of course anyone locked up or to Mackenzie and people locked away for weeks of quarantine would look good and be very persuasive about getting some attention... but Mercades? Slow down... also are you sure we shouldn't pronounce that Merkahdees cause someone spelled yer name wrong... I already threw myself into the pits of hell once today so I won't do it again by naming names but let me just say some of these new people have VERY misplaced opinions of their own attractiveness.

OMG.  The spelling of her name.   I had to pause and rewind.  Phonetically spelling of names is a pet peeve, but, hey, I'm childless so what do I know.  And I keep that s**t to myself in public. 

However, that's not even the phonetic spelling of Mercedes.   I am willing to pronounce it like a Florida cracker (which I am) and call her "Mer-cades" or trying a little Spanish pronunciation of "Mer-ca-des".   But no no no I am not pronouncing it like the car because if you make me, then I'm going to tell everyone I drive a Lamborghini (spelled "Mazda").  

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
48 minutes ago, Amy Beth said:

It’s possible that by “farthest” he didn’t mean the longest lasting, but the farthest sexually. I think his reticence in the Hideway was sincere and came naturally to him. 

He mentioned he’d only been with 3 women. If they were equally inexperienced, they might not have done very much.

No I think he meant how long/serious the relationship is. I went back to see exactly what he said. He said "I don't feel I have ever reached the point that I am at with her, with anyone that I have dated." It was right after the "I'm in a relationship, but without a label" line. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Canadian Girl said:

No I think he meant how long/serious the relationship is. I went back to see exactly what he said. He said "I don't feel I have ever reached the point that I am at with her, with anyone that I have dated." It was right after the "I'm in a relationship, but without a label" line. 

Wasn’t his confession that he lost his virginity in a one night stand? Then when Mackenzie asked him about it his reply was he thinks sex is a special expression of love (which doesn’t make sense as an answer to questions about one night stands). There’s something wrong with that boy. 

1 hour ago, Stan39 said:

Wasn’t his confession that he lost his virginity in a one night stand? Then when Mackenzie asked him about it his reply was he thinks sex is a special expression of love (which doesn’t make sense as an answer to questions about one night stands). There’s something wrong with that boy. 

I'd  be curious to know if Connor applied for the show or was recruited?  Cause I'd like to know what his thought process was heading into this show. Granted the past six months have been awful so maybe he was like alot of us, looking for an escape of the boredom of living in a pandemic.

And after watching the sneak peek for tonight's episode, I'm going to get extra comfy and watch the meltdowns on twitter/reddit.

• Love 2

It just amazes me that skinny good looking women can be as insure as the rest of us normal girls.  Mackenzie is so insecure it almost makes me feel bad for her..........almost.  You can tell she is used to being catered to by the expression on her face when the Hump Room was up for grabs and she immediately grabbed Conner's hand to go  until there was resistance to that idea by the other couples.  The look on her face was very clear.  How dare someone think they deserve it more than her and Conner.  I can't understand why he is still with her especially after she blamed him for American putting them at the bottom 3 couples.  Self Awareness is not her thing.  Isn't she the one that said she dates millionaires?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Stan39 said:

That blonde Bama girl had the most annoying voice. I usually like southern accents, but hers was like a shrill southern accent mixed with Valley girl. 

Totally. Her voice made me cringe. Am I the only one that think she looks like Mackenzie after being left in the microwave too long?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Stan39 said:

Moira is desperate, but I cannot describe how much I want her to leave BSB in the dust for a dude who's super into her. I hope no one goes for Calvin either. He thinks he's such hot shit.

I'm very disappointed in Johnny. Mercades' body is nice, but she seems whiny and annoying with Mackenzie level control issues (per the preview). She could rival Mack with her possessive high school girlfriend vibes. Meanwhile, Cely is imo, ThE hOttEst giRL in ThE ViLlA next to Kierstan, with the best personality by miles, and is totally devoted to him. (As a disclaimer, I'm bi and super into her, but my opinion still stands.) It's a letdown to watch him contemplate throwing her out the window for the first girl who shoves her boobs in his face. He's much more of a shallow fuckboy than I thought. Especially because Cely just said this episode that she wouldn't stand in the way of someone else if he had a better connection with them. She's genuinely nice and doesn't deserve this.

I'm rooting for Keirstan!

lol at the girls saying "the men are here!!!" just because the CA guys are 25-29.

I'm sure Twitter's claws will be out if the girl with the braids goes for Caleb. I also really want Shera (?) or ANYONE to swoop in and save Connor. Mackenzie is shopping other options because she just realized Connor won't be proposing at the end of this.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I hope no one goes for Calvin either. He thinks he's such hot shit.

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not getting people's attraction to him.  To me he looks like this.

02a9446d-4735-448b-bc5f-18e19b474733-XXX_D01_MAD_ALFRED_18.jpeg

8 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I also really want Shera (?) or ANYONE to swoop in and save Connor. 

I think it's Sher.  😉

Cely's okay looking but for me she ruins it because her face looks sooo plastic.  Not as bad as Mack, but she's partway there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm not getting people's attraction to him.  To me he looks like this.

02a9446d-4735-448b-bc5f-18e19b474733-XXX_D01_MAD_ALFRED_18.jpeg

Nailed it!

And I love the post that one of the new guys looks like a grown up Bud Bundy 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

Isn't she the one that said she dates millionaires?

Yes that was one of the first things out of Mackenzie's mouth.

Not sure of Pat's career prospects with the Lawyer glut out there but maybe she should be talking to him during this casa amor break.

1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Moira is desperate, but I cannot describe how much I want her to leave BSB in the dust for a dude who's super into her. I hope no one goes for Calvin either. He thinks he's such hot shit.

I don’t know why, but Calvin pings my gaydar for some reason.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I'm very disappointed in Johnny. Mercades' body is nice, but she seems whiny and annoying with Mackenzie level control issues (per the preview). She could rival Mack with her possessive high school girlfriend vibes. Meanwhile, Cely is imo, ThE hOttEst giRL in ThE ViLlA next to Kierstan, with the best personality by miles, and is totally devoted to him. (As a disclaimer, I'm bi and super into her, but my opinion still stands.) It's a letdown to watch him contemplate throwing her out the window for the first girl who shoves her boobs in his face. He's much more of a shallow fuckboy than I thought. Especially because Cely just said this episode that she wouldn't stand in the way of someone else if he had a better connection with them. She's genuinely nice and doesn't deserve this.

ehh, I'm betting this is all producer manipulation and editing.  I get the sense that he's just as into Cely as she is into him.  And I really hope I'm not wrong because he's by far my fav of the guys and I like them as a couple.  

• Love 3

I feel.... really bad for Conner. Not being aggressive is not a terrible thing (in fact it's probably a good thing since aggressive men are inherently the worst). Not having experience is not a terrible thing. Having the girl who has been draped over you for two weeks claiming 'he could never kiss passionately' is embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Connor is not my favorite person but yikes, this is awful for him.

And don't even get me started on Johnny's actions.  He's making some of the UK guys that strayed at Casa Amor seem like good people now.  

Here's my early guess on what happens:

Kiersten will couple up with Pat but pine for Carrington still and try to win him back

Mackenzie & Jalen

Moira & whoever gets in her ear last and tells her she has nice eyes

Cely & Justine will remain loyal

BSB & Faith

Carrington & Bama girl

Caleb & Sher

Not sure if Johnny couples up with Mercades or not.    

Connor and the teddy bear

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Connor is not my favorite person but yikes, this is awful for him.

And don't even get me started on Johnny's actions.  He's making some of the UK guys that strayed at Casa Amor seem like good people now.  

Here's my early guess on what happens:

Kiersten will couple up with Pat but pine for Carrington still and try to win him back

Mackenzie & Jalen

Moira & whoever gets in her ear last and tells her she has nice eyes

Cely & Justine will remain loyal

BSB & Faith

Carrington & Bama girl

Caleb & Sher

Not sure if Johnny couples up with Mercades or not.    

Connor and the teddy bear

Considering how none of them even paused before making out with somebody else suggests they should all just recouple. Usually there’s at least one person who feels guilty or gets upset when they realize their partner must have done something. That game showed none of them really care about each other. 

Not sure what Big Mack is thinking. She kept pushing the narrative about exploring her options after what Connor did to her, so she must still be under some delusion that America likes her and it’s all Connor’s fault. If she stays with Connor she can’t win and if she recouples she can’t win. And I don’t see any way she isn’t completed hated on social media after this. 

I actually liked Justine tonight. First time for everything.

• Love 3

Probably not a popular point of view, but I’ve changed my opinion of the Irish Law Firm.  I’ve never seen Mackenzie happier since being in the villa, and I am starting think it is Connor himself who is the toxic one in the relationship.  He seems to suck the oxygen out of everything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Considering how none of them even paused before making out with somebody else suggests they should all just recouple. Usually there’s at least one person who feels guilty or gets upset when they realize their partner must have done something. That game showed none of them really care about each other. 

That will make for a very crowded villa if Cely/Justine/Connor are the only ones that don't recouple.

Sunday's episode must be the recoupling one, since its 2 hours.   Should be fun!

• Love 1