Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Shot Through the Heart, and Ibiza's to Blame

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, NannyBails said:

The theme parties just made me think that BDM needs a crossover with the people on Summer House, that show where they all go to the Hamptons on the weekends, have theme parties, get drunk, and fight all the time about juvenile things. 

OMG, would love to see the Summer House crew on a yacht! Summer House is seriously underrated, I wish more people knew how good it is. It makes me sad to think they didn't film this summer. 😞

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, candle96 said:

It makes me sad to think they didn't film this summer. 😞

Unfortunately, because I hate the show but still watch they did film.They are all sequestered in the house instead of going back to the city during the week. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I, for one, can’t wait to here Sandy talk more about this “bow thruster”.

I looked at the description of Monday's show. Yes, I'll watch. What can I say that will excuse my watching.

Someone earlier mentioned the Malia hate. I think she's very competent as a bosun, and for that matter Bugsy is very competent as a chief stew. I probably let my dislike of Sandy color my opinion of her butt kissers.

• Love 5

Oookay... Um!? ☝🏾 Soo, Johnny D asked his wife to pee on him while he drunkenly had his face in her crotch at the club in Ibiza.

Umm......

I... just was not prepared... for that moment, is all I'm saying...

Edited by NowVoyager
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 3:59 AM, NowVoyager said:

Oookay... Um!? ☝🏾 Soo, Johnny D asked his wife to pee on him while he drunkenly had his face in her crotch at the club in Ibiza.

Umm......

I... just was not prepared... for that moment, is all I'm saying...

Since nobody had commented on that I thought maybe I had imagined it!  I thought - is he going down on her in a public place?

• LOL 2
41 minutes ago, RoxiP said:

Since nobody had commented on that I thought maybe I had imagined it!  I thought - is he going down on her in a public place?

He definitely had his face there and wanted her to pee on him. I'm not sure anyone would have noticed.

• LOL 1
On 9/9/2020 at 11:03 AM, spunky said:

I don't know if this has been said already but Aesha does not have boundaries.  Calling someone "shit stain" is not a term of endearment. 

and when she was told she was going on the shore excursion, she said something that made Bugsy give a huge OMG expression. I'm too lazy to rewind (and I didn't understand it the first time anyway) but she said something like "I've already put (something) in my box!" 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

I'm too lazy to rewind (and I didn't understand it the first time anyway)

It was in the previous episode, and she said "I've got shots up my box already" and this was bugsy's expression: 

IMG-8023.JPG

3 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I knew what I saw immediately but decided not to comment on that trashy behavior in a public venue which is being filmed. Damon and his trashy wife must be embarrassed. Too bad for them.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dleighg said:

and when she was told she was going on the shore excursion, she said something that made Bugsy give a huge OMG expression. I'm too lazy to rewind (and I didn't understand it the first time anyway) but she said something like "I've already put (something) in my box!" 

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

12 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Me, too! Lol! I felt so alone in my traumatization...

20 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did I miss the tip meeting? How much did Johnny end up giving them?  TIA

IIRC $1500 each. A good tip from what I understand.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Thank you! I totally missed that for some reason. I thought I remembered hi being a good tippers!

I feel like the camera people need a big tip for seeing and filming what was happening.

• LOL 3

And there goes Sandy AGAIN asking the guests if the food was HOT! WTF Sandy? The guy was drunk and was not even complaining at all, the food was warm and does not need to be steaming hot EVERY time. It is Sandy putting complaints into the guests mind. Do NOT create a problem Sandy. If I was the owner of the boat, I would have a serious discussion with Sandy, she is such a bad manager.

As far as Rob and Jess I do not understand it.

To me Rob is a suckass (to Malia), ugly, dumb, weird, not funny, absolutely not good looking. Jess on the other hand has a killer body, a ass to die for . In my eyes 6x out of league for poor dumbass boring Rob. Girl, what are you doing? I wish I was on that boat to show you a real man hahaha.

Malia is still a twat. I wish Pete was bosun.

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Milan said:

the food was warm and does not need to be steaming hot EVERY time.

On his charter last season he did insist that it needed to be steaming hot every single time. He complained about it more than once. However, Sandy is so bad she pushes and pushes until people almost feel forced to complain.

• Love 2
On 9/9/2020 at 6:46 PM, RoxiP said:

Furthermore, quit being such a snowflake (I'm talking to you, Rob) and do your job and quit worrying so much about your feelings and crap like that!  This is not therapy, it is a JOB!

exactly, Rob is worse then a little girl. In my eyes, a unbelievable pussy. 

But he thinks that he is the MAN....

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

On his charter last season he did insist that it needed to be steaming hot every single time. He complained about it more than once. However, Sandy is so bad she pushes and pushes until people almost feel forced to complain.

He did complain last season, but in this particular case he was to drunk to notice and would not have said anything if it was not for the annoying wanna be movie star Sandy, Sandy is indeed pushing all the time.

This is honestly, the WORST and most boring crew of all seasons on bellow deck. By far the WORST captain (and bosun)

Definition of Malia "a female with the morals of a man".

In every season she is in, she will get laid by a crewmember(s).

• LOL 1