Type keyword(s) to search

Bad Sport - General Discussion

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

Will not watch the show horse one😢

watched the ice skating episode & thought it was well done. I remember when it happen 

I also remember when the Canadian couple were skating to the gold medal performance, I kept on being distracted by her arm pit sweat stains 

On 1/1/2022 at 3:56 AM, chediavolo said:

Will not watch the show horse one😢

I had my finger on the Back button the whole time, sure I wouldn't make it through, but I did.  I was stunned to come out of it not hating the guys who'd done the actual killing.  (Hated what they did, obviously, but not them as they are now.)  Those fucking owners, though?  Flames on the side of my face hate.

One of the families that hired the hit man was worth billions of dollars.  The lawyer who "needed" the $25k more he'd get from the insurance payout than he'd get for selling the horse was full of enough shit, but those assholes were on another level.  Just sell him!  (I mean, I have never understood the horse world to begin with; I'm a pet person, which means keeping an animal for their lifetime.  So selling a horse is not something I grasp, but having an animal killed in order to get a bigger payout is completely beyond.)

On 1/1/2022 at 3:56 AM, chediavolo said:

watched the ice skating episode & thought it was well done. I remember when it happen 

I had largely forgotten about it, so it was interesting to revisit.  I love how the Canadian skater said that while what happened to them was totally corrupt, it's the whole system and the West is just as bad as the East, and then there's the Russian coach laughing off the notion everything isn't on the up and up.  And declaring with a straight face that wasn't a mistake on the skater's landing.

• Love 1