Type keyword(s) to search

The Pack - General Discussion

FormerMod-a1
  • Start Topic

Amazon:  Hosted by Olympic gold medalist Lindsey Vonn and her canine co-host Lucy, the series features twelve teams of dogs and their humans on an epic adventure across multiple continents.

Variety article

The series consists of an epic, cross-continental adventure featuring twelve teams of dogs and their humans. In each locale, the human and dog duos will face challenges designed in concert with a team of accredited veterinarians and certified dog experts that also accompany the group. At stake is a monetary prize of $500,00 for the winning duo, with $250,000 going towards the animal charity of their choice. 

Seems like the dogs went through quite a bit of training prior to this and there were a lot of professionals around which was good to know.  All these dogs seemed super chill, my dog doesn't even like car rides.  Only watched the first episode but it seemed really cute and a great group of people and their pets.I'll definitely keep watching.

Edit: I've watched more episodes and OMG Dixie is cute but never stops barking. LOL

Edited by Clare
  • Love 2

We watched the first three episodes tonight, and loved it. We're both dog lovers, so we'll watch most anything that features dogs, and thought this was great. The red tri Australian Shepherd Gryffin looks so much like GF's late Aussie Denali. It was good to see some of the behind the scenes stuff with the trainers and safety folks. And we loved that they kept in some of the goofy stuff the dogs did.

On 11/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Clare said:

OMG Dixie is cute but never stops barking

That's what hound dogs do best. Our Aussie Jake likes watching dogs on TV, and he would just sit and stare at the screen when Dixie would start howling.

• Love 1

I'm watching the first episode. At the very beginning they are on the Back to the Future set. They gather at the courthouse where the lightning is supposed to strike and the zipline is the wire that was supposed to carry the lightning strike down to the car.

The dogs are super cute.

• Love 1